Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone Interested in a Private Banking Solution for BITCoin? FULLY OUT OF GOV'T and Big Bank and Wall Street Hand?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM)
Yes - 18 (20.7%)
No - 16 (18.4%)
Maybe - 16 (18.4%)
WE NEED THIS! - 12 (13.8%)
We Do Not Need That! - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank!  (Read 5996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laffenlarry (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:38:22 AM

i will give you 10000 USD + much more if you can confirm your own personal home address that youve been living at for atleast 10 years. will fly over there and talk to your neighbors and do other things to verify it. will have to pass a no-shady-shit test in where i get very up close and personal in your life. if something doesn't fly right, me and my 'resources' will definitely know. there is no doubt about this.
you will obviously have to release a lot of personal information about your life to me, such as family members, children, and other things we can get into later. and some of the info will have to be made public (your home address and a few other minor details)

the money isnt free though, this will have to be a partnership
but yeah, im sitting on a dickload of real cash, can make this bank happen very quick

Thank you for your interest. Your offer is rejected. We DO NOT NEED Your Money. This is a natural evolution of the systems around us.  If you'd like to donate that's great; but we are not interested in taking on more partners that we currently have unless THEY PASS OUR CONSIDERATIONS; we shall not be dictated to. If you want to talk we can do so, but it will be us setting the limits and drawing the lines.

Prod not a sleeping and seemingly gentle lion - for sake of it being merely a cat.

Thank you for your participation in the discussion.
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:44:50 AM

"Your Skin is NOT a Dirty Towel!  Why are you still washing it with Harsh Detergents, made with Harsh Chemicals and Irritating Additives!? La Vita Makes 100% Pure, Natural Soap, and cleaning products!  100% Chemical and Detergent Free! 100% Good for You!" - laffenlarry promoting his failed soap company that he ran out of his flat.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3276

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:46:40 AM

Ok ok ok. I'm sure there are a lot of people chuckling as they read and respond to this thread, but I think it's time to let everyone in on the joke.

This is a classic ponzi scheme. Please don't send any money to anyone.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:48:21 AM

i will give you 10000 USD + much more if you can confirm your own personal home address that youve been living at for atleast 10 years. will fly over there and talk to your neighbors and do other things to verify it. will have to pass a no-shady-shit test in where i get very up close and personal in your life. if something doesn't fly right, me and my 'resources' will definitely know. there is no doubt about this.
you will obviously have to release a lot of personal information about your life to me, such as family members, children, and other things we can get into later. and some of the info will have to be made public (your home address and a few other minor details)

but yeah, im sitting on a dickload of real cash, can make this bank happen very quick

Thank you for your interest. Your offer is rejected. We DO NOT NEED Your Money. This is a natural evolution of the systems around us.  If you'd like to donate that's great; but we are not interested in taking on more partners that we currently have unless THEY PASS OUR CONSIDERATIONS; we shall not be dictated to. If you want to talk we can do so, but it will be us setting the limits and drawing the lines.

Prod not a sleeping and seemingly gentle lion - for sake of it being merely a cat.

sure why the hell not, i'll donate an entire 100btc (thats more than 10k usd) i really dont give a fuck about the money bro. but im not donating shit until i meet you in person... would you like me to PM you my contact details?

im a very open individual who is fond of the open source software policy and also believe any business regarding BTC/LTC should be as "open" as possible.
open to the public
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:48:27 AM

"Your Skin is NOT a Dirty Towel!  Why are you still washing it with Harsh Detergents, made with Harsh Chemicals and Irritating Additives!? La Vita Makes 100% Pure, Natural Soap, and cleaning products!  100% Chemical and Detergent Free! 100% Good for You!" - laffenlarry promoting his failed soap company that he ran out of his flat.

Lavita Soap Works was the family business that was shut down after the passing of the family member running it. I am sorry that is an inconvenience for you. We have no intention of releasing the domain at this point, as there are projects in development that will be using that domain name.

We absolutely admit that La Vita Soap Works was and remains under our control; and that that company as it's former self no longer is in operation.

BUT, it was Darn Good Soap! When we were making it! (And, we still do! But for ourselves now, and no longer for public sale).

Thanks again for participating!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:53:28 AM

Ok ok ok. I'm sure there are a lot of people chuckling as they read and respond to this thread, but I think it's time to let everyone in on the joke.

This is a ponzi scheme. Please don't send anyone any money.

Interesting. And Expected!

You may throw stones and chuck wagons, but it is what it is. And it is not a Ponzi scheme, though I find it amusing that that was brought out so quickly.

But everyone is allowed their opinion!

If you wouldn't mind though, I would ask you not to blatantly lie about us - as that would be LIBLE now that it is in the public records, this forum is a public record, and your accusation is plainly visible. Such disparaging comments, unless they can be substantiated - and they cannot because the allegation is entirely false and without merit - may lead to legal prosecution.

Thank you for your understanding, and please govern yourself accordingly.

A Screen print has been taken and stored for future reference.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:54:40 AM

Thank you for your interest. Your offer is rejected. We DO NOT NEED Your Money. This is a natural evolution of the systems around us.  If you'd like to donate that's great; but we are not interested in taking on more partners that we currently have unless THEY PASS OUR CONSIDERATIONS; we shall not be dictated to. If you want to talk we can do so, but it will be us setting the limits and drawing the lines.

sure why the hell not, i'll donate an entire 100btc (thats more than 10k usd) i really dont give a fuck about the money bro. but im not donating shit until i meet you in person... would you like me to PM you my contact details?

im a very open individual who is fond of the open source software policy and also believe any business regarding BTC/LTC should be as "open" as possible.
open to the public

Please direct your inquires to: info@bgmco.info for information and assistance.

Thank you.
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:58:24 AM

larry? hello? are you there larry?

i just said i was willing to donate/grant you the money... on the simple condition that i get to meet you in person and know a little more about you. which i think is very fair considering the amount im willing to just dump out at you

i can literally fly out there by tomorrow or the next day following that
would you like me to PM you my contact info?
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:01:12 AM

Hi, just my two cents - and it's worth it! Now listen here, this is a new fangled way of banking, if you want tried-true-and-tested there is plenty out there. It's a work in progress - but think of the progress! Better yet, restrict thinking about it to just this one thing: When all your electronics die, and your batteries are dead,  and you have no Internet Access, No Bitcoins - you can STILL drop BGMCO a line, deposit, withdraw, AND GET CASH your CASH  - ANYWHERE!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:01:32 AM

larry? hello? are you there larry?

i just said i was willing to donate/grant you the money... on the simple condition that i get to meet you in person and know a little more about you. which i think is very fair considering the amount im willing to just dump out at you

i can literally fly out there by tomorrow or the next day following that
would you like me to PM you my contact info?

Please direct your inquiries to: info@bgmco.info

Alternatively you may fax to: +1 778 300 6691

Please provide a statement of intention, as well as your contact details for further information.

Thank you for your interest.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3276

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:02:53 AM

Lavita Soap Works was the family business that was shut down after the passing of the family member running it. I am sorry that is an inconvenience for you. We have no intention of releasing the domain at this point, as there are projects in development that will be using that domain name.

We absolutely admit that La Vita Soap Works was and remains under our control; and that that company as it's former self no longer is in operation.

BUT, it was Darn Good Soap! When we were making it! (And, we still do! But for ourselves now, and no longer for public sale).

Is your soap company associated in any way with Paper Street Soap Company, run by Tyler Durden? I hear they make darn good soap, too.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:04:19 AM

Hi, just my two cents - and it's worth it! Now listen here, this is a new fangled way of banking, if you want tried-true-and-tested there is plenty out there. It's a work in progress - but think of the progress! Better yet, restrict thinking about it to just this one thing: When all your electronics die, and your batteries are dead,  and you have no Internet Access, No Bitcoins - you can STILL drop BGMCO a line, deposit, withdraw, AND GET CASH your CASH  - ANYWHERE!

Thank you for your voice of support!

Indeed, new things need to visions and new ways to think about things! We're just trying to provide a new solution - we absolutely expect resistance, change is never comfortable, and adaptation can be difficult!

But, we are adapting well to BitCoin, and we will eventually need systems to ensure it's survival. Tying it to Real Value is key. We are attempting to be part of that solution so BitCoin can thrive and grow, and with it the financial freedoms and liberties that can go with it!

Thanks for participating! It's greatly appreciated!
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:04:37 AM

open to the public

Thank you.

no you would really have to contact me directly and speak to me personally. which again is very reasonable considering the amount im willing to offer you. again, depending on how things go i might just grant you much, much more than 100btc, as  donation of course.
directing me to some mystery email address i care nothing of isnt really personal larry
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:06:25 AM

Is your soap company associated in any way with Paper Street Soap Company, run by Tyler Durden? I hear they make darn good soap, too.
http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Paper-Street-Soap-Company.jpg

Nope it was not! But If It's all natural soap, and hand made like we use to do it, then it will be Very Good you!

If nothing else, I would suggest trying an all natural handmade soap if you've never done so! You'll notice the differences almost immediately!

Thank for participating! (Even if it is about soap!).
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:10:40 AM

open to the public

Thank you.

no you would really have to contact me directly and speak to me personally. which again is very reasonable considering the amount im willing to offer you. again, depending on how things go i might just grant you much, much more than 100btc, as  donation of course.
directing me to some mystery email address i care nothing of isnt really personal larry

It's not a mystery, and it initializes creation and recordation of communications.

I am not at all adverse to discussing this project in as much detail as we have available, but you shall have to either Fax your query, or direct your query to the BGMCO information provided.

Again the fax number is +1 778 300 6691, and the email address is: info@bgmco.info

A meeting date can be set up for next week on successful receipt of your information; should you wish to "fly" over, as you suggest.

dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:15:11 AM

open to the public

Thank you.

It's not a mystery, and it initializes creation and recordation of communications.

I am not at all adverse to discussing this project in as much detail as we have available, but you shall have to either Fax your query, or direct your query to the BGMCO information provided.

Again the fax number is +1 778 300 6691, and the email address is: info@bgmco.info

A meeting date can be set up for next week on successful receipt of your information; should you wish to "fly" over, as you suggest.

What times are you usually in larry? Perhaps if you give us a list of times you're there we can all drop in and have a chat? There's ample parking around your apartment building, would we need a permit to park there?
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:17:10 AM

open to the public

Thank you.

hummm no, i feel entitled to my demands on how i wish to proceed with you. it might be a hoop im placing for you to jump through, but again, considering the amount im willing to part with, no strings attached, this all seems very reasonable. simply put, i wish to do things my way, if you want to money then that is what i wish from you.
if you dont, then you honestly should just stop posting here. it will be very hard finding traction after this moment
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:18:24 AM

Whores! You are defeating the point of Bitcoin! Fuck you all you greedy bastards! We don't need no mother fuckin bank!

- aka The "DigiMan"
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:19:37 AM

open to the public

Thank you.

What times are you usually in larry? Perhaps if you give us a list of times you're there we can all drop in and have a chat? There's ample parking around your apartment building, would we need a permit to park there?

No parking permits are required. The parking lot has 2 visitor vehicle stalls; but there is both a Boston Pizza, 1/2 block to the West of the building, where a lunch meeting could easily be set up.  A room can also be acquired at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology to hold an evening meeting anytime at 7:00pm, on confirmation of schedules between the interested parties.

Please submit formal queries to: info@bgmco.info for further information.
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:21:38 AM

Whores! You are defeating the point of Bitcoin! Fuck you all you greedy bastards! We don't need no mother fuckin bank!

Woah there, BitcoinTate, this isn't a BANK! It's GOING HARD AGAINST THE CORPORATIST Commercial and Retail Central and Federal Banking System! Taking the money out of the Economy, letting you decide how and where to spend it, and Resetting how Banking and Finance are run! The Dollar is Dead, the Euro is Dying, and the GBP is about to IMPLODE! BitCoin provides a massive amount of solutions!

They have been consulting with clients for the past 15 years on Alternative Investment and Saving Strategies to keep them afloat! They despise the current banking system, They loathe the Greedy Mortgage Rip Off Schemes! THEY want to make things better - and Give Wall Street a Fight that they Can't Ignore!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: