Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone Interested in a Private Banking Solution for BITCoin? FULLY OUT OF GOV'T and Big Bank and Wall Street Hand?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM)
Yes - 18 (20.7%)
No - 16 (18.4%)
Maybe - 16 (18.4%)
WE NEED THIS! - 12 (13.8%)
We Do Not Need That! - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank!  (Read 5996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laffenlarry (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 09:14:32 AM

Great news everyone! As BMGCO's PR Manager I'm pleased to tell you that for a limited time we're taking Special Initial Deposits! No account set-up fee, no transaction fee and the great INTRODUCTARY INTEREST RATE of 8% that's double our standard rate! Get it now and get in early! Don't be AFRAID of profit!

This offer is for a limited time and only available to the first 20 depositors who open an account with 1 BTC or more!

In order for them not to get mixed up with your Generous Donations we've a separate address for depositors:

1CwhybJvZYj7L8FtdVwYj83sHE7DWMYTQc

Send your 1 BTC now and post here and we'll get right on putting your details in our account ledger!

* Notice * Notice * Notice *

Though you can send your donations to anyone - please note that the only donation link for the BGMCO project is located in the signature line.

We are not using any other addresses for donations in this form as all address are tracked for participation from various chosen and select markets that we have decided to survey in.

Only the following address is valid for this board, and this thread: 13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Thank you.

(PS: If the post did not come from this LaffenLarry Account - then WE had NOTHING to do with it. Thanks.)
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:17:24 AM

Glad someone finally figured out how to reply without re-posting a novel containing every other post ever written.

- aka The "DigiMan"
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:19:24 AM

Great news everyone! As BMGCO's PR Manager I'm pleased to tell you that for a limited time we're taking Special Initial Deposits! No account set-up fee, no transaction fee and the great INTRODUCTARY INTEREST RATE of 8% that's double our standard rate! Get it now and get in early! Don't be AFRAID of profit!

This offer is for a limited time and only available to the first 20 depositors who open an account with 1 BTC or more!

In order for them not to get mixed up with your Generous Donations we've a separate address for depositors:

1CwhybJvZYj7L8FtdVwYj83sHE7DWMYTQc

Send your 1 BTC now and post here and we'll get right on putting your details in our account ledger!

* Notice * Notice * Notice *

Though you can send your donations to anyone - please note that the only donation link for the BGMCO project is located in the signature line.

We are not using any other addresses for donations in this form as all address are tracked for participation from various chosen and select markets that we have decided to survey in.

Only the following address is valid for this board, and this thread: 13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Thank you.

(PS: If the post did not come from this LaffenLarry Account - then WE had NOTHING to do with it. Thanks.)

Thats correct larry! Thanks for clarifying! The only DONATION link for the BGMCO project is listed above and in your signature. Folks, please do not get confused! The address: 1CwhybJvZYj7L8FtdVwYj83sHE7DWMYTQc is NOT for donations! It is for Special Introductory Rate depositors wanting to take advantage of our special EARLY rate.

We are not using any other addresses for DONATIONS.
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:21:57 AM

Glad someone finally figured out how to reply without re-posting a novel containing every other post ever written.

lel
anyway larry mysteriously cut this portion out before things got a little sour between us,
its strangely missing from our quote chain...

hummm no, i feel entitled to my demands on how i wish to proceed with you. it might be a hoop im placing for you to jump through, but again, considering the amount im willing to part with, no strings attached, this all seems very reasonable. simply put, i wish to do things my way, if you want to money then that is what i wish from you.
if you dont, then you honestly should just stop posting here. it will be very hard finding traction after this moment
again this was well before i started talking shit

did you edit this out, larry?
tell me the truth larry
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 09:30:04 AM

Well it's been great everyone! We sure learned a lot tonight and are even more excited now that we have some answers to some of our most important questions - all thanks to YOU Guys!

We'll be monitoring the thread for your entries, comments, and questions, and hope to be able to keep this thread going!

Please feel free to write info@bgmco.info for further information.
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:33:03 AM

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5017/1363530800618.png
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:49:24 AM

So, this guy was either a comedy genius, really really stupid or thinks we're all idiots.

Someone please tell me if they know he was joking. I'm scared. This can't be real.
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:32:07 AM

HI! Well, I have some people put together, non of us are bankers, we do not come from or work with anyone from Wall Street Or London, and have figured out a basic framework for putting together a Full Decentralized Bank Structure, where you can preserve BitCoin value in Any Global Currency or Keep Them in BitCoins, and you can Earn INTEREST!

If This Is something you'd like us to keep work on please VOTE IN THE POLL!

I'm new here, so I hope this will be an ok post to introduce myself, with a poll that. I'd like to see what everyone thinks!

A test bank will be started soon! It is already running (VERY PRIVATELY) - to get some of the details worked out!

If you vote it will let us know when we should roll out publicly and GO HARD AGAINST THE CORPORATIST Commercial and Retail Central and Federal Banking System! Taking the money out of the Economy, letting you decide how and where to spend it, and Resetting how Banking and Finance are run! The Dollar is Dead, the Euro is Dying, and the GBP is about to IMPLODE! BitCoin provides a massive amount of solutions!

We have been consulting with clients for the past 15 years on Alternative Investment and Saving Strategies to keep them afloat! We despise the current banking system, We loathe the Greedy Mortgage Rip Off Schemes! WE want to make things better - and Give Wall Street a Fight that they Can't Ignore!

If we only take 3% of the Deposits out to the Global Centralized Banking System, and used the BitCoin - in 18 Months we`d have a entirely new planet - and Wall Street will lay in ruins!

HELP THE PROJECT! DONATE TODAY! If we can get just $10'000.00 together we can LAUNCH PUBLICLY! Globally! So anyone, anywhere, can bank, anonymously or not! MONEY WITH NO LIMITS OR BOUNDARIES! Taking Back Control - And saying NO To Financial Slavery! Will you stand with us?

PLEASE HELP US WIN OUR FREEDOM BACK! Send Donations To Bitcoin Address: 13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Thank you!

PS: BGMCO is helping us FOR FREE to set up this project! They have been awesome - Please visit their website at (www.bgmco.info) (Send Email to: BBProject@bgmco.info)

Nah, not gonna give you donations. I want shares and dividends.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:32:31 AM

The important question then: if you're not investing the capital you accrue via deposits into assets then in what form are you holding people's deposits?

Futhermore, how is it relevant to any of your account holders what you do with the fee money they pay? There is no need to guarantee people's deposits against loss if you are not investing them.

We cannot divulge internal workings, as they are proprietary.

But thank you for your question!

One of the major features that people like about bitcoin is its transparency. All transactions are visible in the blockchain. Services that do not offer similar transparencies ie "provably fair" (in the case of gambling) or "visible transaction chain" will be seen as trying to hide something. When you start slinging around "internal workings" and "proprietary", warning bells go off in a lot of people's heads.

Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:37:29 AM

You Are Close, but there are an infinite number of details. But let's set down the basic frame work so it's easy to understand for everyone reading this.

My name is Rob Chamberlain by the way, you can find my profile on Linked In (here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mrrobchamberlain ). One of my friends informed me he started a thread here, and that it was getting responded to. Something he had not counted on happening right away, as I was going to actually start this thread next week - but it never hurts to be early!

So, I have numerous degrees in various fields of study, not the least of which is Anthropology, Sociology, Law, and Economics (yes, I am educated). But what does this mean? Well first it means I have a good grasp and good understand of people, money, economics, legal aspects of money and use by the people of common units of value, these units today being the standard paper money (or Fiat Currency) that we see around us.

But you see, this is not about us. It's not about investing. It's about you. And about helping you save and give you the tools to actually get ahead. A way to save earnings or incomes, and to let them grow under a managed Plan. What you do is entirely up to you. What we do is not so much up for debate.

Do we invest YOUR MONEY - ABSOLUTELY NOT. We Do Not Touch One Red Penny! EVER! We charge, as there is obviously a need for a fee structure, and THAT MONEY, the fees that we collect WE use to INVEST in things OF VALUE.

You see - we do not lend. We do not offer loans. We offer no credit. We do not lend your money out, or use your money. And that's ONE HUGE Difference.

What this turns into then is 2 groups working for 1 goal. You want things of value (earnings preservation), so you can buy and save for what you would like to have. We want you to do that. And we want to pay you to do that! JUST LIKE THE BANKS SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW but are not.

So, let's give a very small example of how it works (at this point as we'd like community input so we can develop a system that is fair for all of us! You see - We are at equal Risk). The risk is shared this way: 1) We Put Up our Assets to start the Bank, which we have done - so far there are $100'000.00 in Cold Hard Assets, including land, and commodities, and other such thigns - BUT WE OWN IT OUTRIGHT. It's FULLY Paid. This provides us the ability to do what many banks cannot. We can guarantee your deposits against loss - without charging you through RIDICULOUS rates and monthly service fees.

Also, we make money from transactions. Right now we are thinking of this kind of setup:

1) An application fee of between 0.05 BTC (Approximately $5.00 US).
2) No Other Fees - Except 1 Flat Rate Withdrawl fee of between 1.99% and 2.99% (we're actually coming together on a rate of 2.25% - IS THAT FAIR FOLKS? What do YOU think?!)

So, then from those fees we make investments for This Bank that we run, which earns us money on the FEES we have invested. So you see - your money is safe. Secure. And under your control. Fully payable at any time you want it (so far we have estimated with anonymous transactions that withdrawl will take about 1-2 days, due to the secrecy of such a transaction, and that most Identified Persons Transactions should complete in about 24 to 36 Hours).

Now - you have an account. You have made a little deposit, say 0.5 BTC. For the first 6 Mohths you earn No Interest. This is what we call the Incubation Period. Then from month 6 to 12 you will earn 1% on your averaged daily balance. And, ON THE ANNIVERSARY of your account, the First Full Year, so day 366, you start earning Our Standard Interest Rate of 4.0% Per Year, on EVERYTHING you Save. Forever, or until you close your account.

We're still working out details and technicalities, but I really hope this has helped - and please feel free to ask any questions. I have updated the email and website address on this profile to redirect you to BGMCO (the Business Guidance and Management Company) which houses the project.

Our name will be changing to: BITCoin Global Currency and Money Outfitters, and has already be registered.

Thanks for questions and comments!

So, you spent 17 years getting educated at "various universities", have no job history listed, just a bunch of marketing fluff about your supposed skills and knowledge areas, and you expect people to trust you with their bitcoins? That linked.in profile is absolutely worthless, and does nothing to lend credibility or trustworthiness to your venture.

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:38:15 AM

HI! Well, I have some people put together, non of us are bankers, we do not come from or work with anyone from Wall Street Or London, and have figured out a basic framework for putting together a Full Decentralized Bank Structure, where you can preserve BitCoin value in Any Global Currency or Keep Them in BitCoins, and you can Earn INTEREST!

I'm new here, so I hope this will be an ok post to introduce myself, with a poll that. I'd like to see what everyone thinks!

A test bank will be started soon! It is already running (VERY PRIVATELY) - to get some of the details worked out!

If you vote it will let us know when we should roll out publicly and GO HARD AGAINST THE CORPORATIST Commercial and Retail Central and Federal Banking System! Taking the money out of the Economy, letting you decide how and where to spend it, and Resetting how Banking and Finance are run! The Dollar is Dead, the Euro is Dying, and the GBP is about to IMPLODE! BitCoin provides a massive amount of solutions!

We have been consulting with clients for the past 15 years on Alternative Investment and Saving Strategies to keep them afloat! We despise the current banking system, We loathe the Greedy Mortgage Rip Off Schemes! WE want to make things better - and Give Wall Street a Fight that they Can't Ignore!

If we only take 3% of the Deposits out to the Global Centralized Banking System, and used the BitCoin - in 18 Months we`d have a entirely new planet - and Wall Street will lay in ruins!

HELP THE PROJECT! DONATE TODAY! If we can get just $10'000.00 together we can LAUNCH PUBLICLY! Globally! So anyone, anywhere, can bank, anonymously or not! MONEY WITH NO LIMITS OR BOUNDARIES! Taking Back Control - And saying NO To Financial Slavery! Will you stand with us?

PLEASE HELP US WIN OUR FREEDOM BACK! Send Donations To Bitcoin Address: 13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Thank you!

PS: BGMCO is helping us FOR FREE to set up this project! They have been awesome - Please visit their website at (www.bgmco.info) (Send Email to: BBProject@bgmco.info)

We are always open to offers.

Please present Blind Buy In Proposals for review and consideration to: bbproject@bgmco.info or to info@bgmco.info .

Successful prospective investors will be contacted for further discussion.

Thank you for your interest!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:41:21 AM

The important question then: if you're not investing the capital you accrue via deposits into assets then in what form are you holding people's deposits?

Futhermore, how is it relevant to any of your account holders what you do with the fee money they pay? There is no need to guarantee people's deposits against loss if you are not investing them.

We cannot divulge internal workings, as they are proprietary.

But thank you for your question!

One of the major features that people like about bitcoin is its transparency. All transactions are visible in the blockchain. Services that do not offer similar transparencies ie "provably fair" (in the case of gambling) or "visible transaction chain" will be seen as trying to hide something. When you start slinging around "internal workings" and "proprietary", warning bells go off in a lot of people's heads.

We only offer a Choice. The choice you make is entirely up to you.

Everyone has different needs, and we seek nothing more than to help those who may be able to benefit from the use of our service. If the service we offer does not provide you with what you need, then Please, by all means do not use our service!

Thanks for your contribution to the conversation!

STAY FREE! You are free to choose to use us, or not! That, friend, is for you to decide.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:43:23 AM

You Are Close, but there are an infinite number of details. But let's set down the basic frame work so it's easy to understand for everyone reading this.

My name is Rob Chamberlain by the way, you can find my profile on Linked In (here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mrrobchamberlain ). One of my friends informed me he started a thread here, and that it was getting responded to. Something he had not counted on happening right away, as I was going to actually start this thread next week - but it never hurts to be early!

So, I have numerous degrees in various fields of study, not the least of which is Anthropology, Sociology, Law, and Economics (yes, I am educated). But what does this mean? Well first it means I have a good grasp and good understand of people, money, economics, legal aspects of money and use by the people of common units of value, these units today being the standard paper money (or Fiat Currency) that we see around us.

But you see, this is not about us. It's not about investing. It's about you. And about helping you save and give you the tools to actually get ahead. A way to save earnings or incomes, and to let them grow under a managed Plan. What you do is entirely up to you. What we do is not so much up for debate.

Do we invest YOUR MONEY - ABSOLUTELY NOT. We Do Not Touch One Red Penny! EVER! We charge, as there is obviously a need for a fee structure, and THAT MONEY, the fees that we collect WE use to INVEST in things OF VALUE.

You see - we do not lend. We do not offer loans. We offer no credit. We do not lend your money out, or use your money. And that's ONE HUGE Difference.

What this turns into then is 2 groups working for 1 goal. You want things of value (earnings preservation), so you can buy and save for what you would like to have. We want you to do that. And we want to pay you to do that! JUST LIKE THE BANKS SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW but are not.

So, let's give a very small example of how it works (at this point as we'd like community input so we can develop a system that is fair for all of us! You see - We are at equal Risk). The risk is shared this way: 1) We Put Up our Assets to start the Bank, which we have done - so far there are $100'000.00 in Cold Hard Assets, including land, and commodities, and other such thigns - BUT WE OWN IT OUTRIGHT. It's FULLY Paid. This provides us the ability to do what many banks cannot. We can guarantee your deposits against loss - without charging you through RIDICULOUS rates and monthly service fees.

Also, we make money from transactions. Right now we are thinking of this kind of setup:

1) An application fee of between 0.05 BTC (Approximately $5.00 US).
2) No Other Fees - Except 1 Flat Rate Withdrawl fee of between 1.99% and 2.99% (we're actually coming together on a rate of 2.25% - IS THAT FAIR FOLKS? What do YOU think?!)

So, then from those fees we make investments for This Bank that we run, which earns us money on the FEES we have invested. So you see - your money is safe. Secure. And under your control. Fully payable at any time you want it (so far we have estimated with anonymous transactions that withdrawl will take about 1-2 days, due to the secrecy of such a transaction, and that most Identified Persons Transactions should complete in about 24 to 36 Hours).

Now - you have an account. You have made a little deposit, say 0.5 BTC. For the first 6 Mohths you earn No Interest. This is what we call the Incubation Period. Then from month 6 to 12 you will earn 1% on your averaged daily balance. And, ON THE ANNIVERSARY of your account, the First Full Year, so day 366, you start earning Our Standard Interest Rate of 4.0% Per Year, on EVERYTHING you Save. Forever, or until you close your account.

We're still working out details and technicalities, but I really hope this has helped - and please feel free to ask any questions. I have updated the email and website address on this profile to redirect you to BGMCO (the Business Guidance and Management Company) which houses the project.

Our name will be changing to: BITCoin Global Currency and Money Outfitters, and has already be registered.

Thanks for questions and comments!

So, you spent 17 years getting educated at "various universities", have no job history listed, just a bunch of marketing fluff about your supposed skills and knowledge areas, and you expect people to trust you with their bitcoins? That linked.in profile is absolutely worthless, and does nothing to lend credibility or trustworthiness to your venture.

I expect nothing. Only to hear from those who are interested in our project.

Those are the people who will see a benefit for themselves.

And, yes, the choice is yours to choose whether to trust or not - I do not ask you to trust me, nor to use the service being put together for operations.

Those are choices you must make for yourself.

Thanks for the comments, and for your participation.
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:46:09 AM

Thank you!

Please present Blind Buy In Proposals for review and consideration to: bbproject@bgmco.info or to info@bgmco.info .

I will help you out. What you want to do is put your company up on the cryptostocks website. They list various companies just like yours including a bank similar to yours. https://cryptostocks.com/

List your company up there, slowly over time provide enough details to earn our faith and maybe I'll invest a Bitcoin. Donations though? That makes people think it's a scam if you're a commercial business and privately run but you want donations instead of investments.

If our community supports you then we should own shares and we should have influence.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:58:20 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will help you out. What you want to do is put your company up on the cryptostocks website. They list various companies just like yours including a bank similar to yours. https://cryptostocks.com/

List your company up there, slowly over time provide enough details to earn our faith and maybe I'll invest a Bitcoin. Donations though? That makes people think it's a scam if you're a commercial business and privately run but you want donations instead of investments.

If our community supports you then we should own shares and we should have influence.
[/quote]

That's a great suggestion! And thank you very much for it!  Once we have formalized and finalized our testing to ensure full integrity we will definitely see how we can work www.cryptostocks.com into the project. We will have to take some time to review it to ensure we can fully appreciate such a pre-launch platform.

Donations were chosen to judge "public interest"; part of the social analysis that I conduct to find out how to best integrate the concepts for public dissemination. It is a general rule that those who are interested in something will contribute towards it - we left no stated amount so that individuals could choose of their own free will and of thier own accord to what amount to contribute.

A small amount may suggest "a little interest" once seen in teh block chain that a donation has occurred this could lead to a) additional sympathetic donations from the 'encompassed' community from which the donation came from (for exampel from this thread); or in the case of no donations being received we ALSO LEARN that there is 'apprehension and a sense of discomfort'; these are Very Important questions to answer in order to be able to position and place the service well in the market for maximum exposure potential to the required or sought after target groups.

{There, now everyone also has a little insight into the project, and how are you actually helping us make things better for our structures, simply by participating here! So thank you all again so much - it's amazingly valueable to us!}

I hope this provides a little clarity as to cause for certain methodology being applied.

Thanks for your participation!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 01:02:01 PM

Donations were chosen to judge "public interest"; part of the social analysis that I conduct to find out how to best integrate the concepts for public dissemination. It is a general rule that those who are interested in something will contribute towards it - we left no stated amount so that individuals could choose of their own free will and of thier own accord to what amount to contribute.

http://blockchain.info/address/13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Do you have any idea why there is no public interest yet?  

I have thought a lot about your idea.  I am going to consider your entire system a "black box".  I know nothing about how it works internally but I do know that I put BTC in and I get BTC out, right?

You may not know this but the price of BTC is very volatile.

In this example I deposit 100 BTC in your "bank" and tie it to the USD internally by choice.  Now internally you either hold the BTC or you sell them for USD on the market right away.  You must do one or the other.  Assume you hold the BTC and at the time I deposit the coins the price is $200 per BTC.  So I have $20,000 on deposit, right?   I come back a few months later and ask for my $20,000 back.  But assume the price has dropped to only $100 per BTC!  In order to get me my $20,000 you will need to give me 200 BTC but you only have 100!  You will need to go buy 100 more BTC in order to pay me back my $20,000 you own me.  This will cost you $10,000 right out of your profits!

So I conclude that in order for your system to work you will need to sell the BTC as soon as you get them - or you might go out of business very quick.

Therefore you will need to hold accounts with every kind of fiat money that you allow people to choose.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 01:12:52 PM

http://blockchain.info/address/13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Do you have any idea why there is no public interest yet?  

I have thought a lot about your idea.  I am going to consider your entire system a "black box".  I know nothing about how it works internally but I do know that I put BTC in and I get BTC out, right?

You may not know this but the price of BTC is very volatile.

In this example I deposit 100 BTC in your "bank" and tie it to the USD internally by choice.  Now internally you either hold the BTC or you sell them for USD on the market right away.  You must do one or the other.  Assume you hold the BTC and at the time I deposit the coins the price is $200 per BTC.  So I have $20,000 on deposit, right?   I come back a few months later and ask for my $20,000 back.  But assume the price has dropped to only $100 per BTC!  In order to get me my $20,000 you will need to give me 200 BTC but you only have 100!  You will need to go buy 100 more BTC in order to pay me back my $20,000 you own me.  This will cost you $10,000 right out of your profits!

So I conclude that in order for your system to work you will need to sell the BTC as soon as you get them - or you might go out of business very quick.

Therefore you will need to hold accounts with every kind of fiat money that you allow people to choose.

Yes, there is an internal liquidation cycling mechanism. A reserve of BTC is held in liquidable form (ie on exchanges), a reserve is held in hard assets, and a reserve is held by which we run through a full liquidation process to avert risk exposures during the process.

Like a grain of rice on the scale, the system must be maintained in a balanced format. But after it has amassed enough weight to maintain a neutral equilibrium it is always self righting, and self correcting, using real world price marking to calibrate the foundations and structures for the operations, en masse.

And yes, you put BTC in, to make a 'purchase' so we can make a recordation to our internal units of conversion and exchange, and when you draw off the ledger it is like 'liquidating your interest' in that particular ledger value; payable IN BITCoins, the equivalency of which is equal to that of the The Then Market Currency Value. What you do with the Bitcoins when you receive them back in your wallet is entirely up to you and under your full control and pervue.

Thanks for your question!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 01:20:09 PM

The No Public Interest Part is incredibly easy to explain.

1) It's New, and seems 'fantastical' this is hard to 'immediately adjust to' without some reflection and consideration; this cannot happen in the span of 12 hours, nor even 48 hours. It's what we see next week, and the week after that counts.

2) No support is because people do not yet have confidence in the idea, for themselves. They have not seen it operating, and have not been involved with it, beyond these forum entries, so will not immediately participate - this will self correct over time, either by direct "off forum" contacts, or by trickle donations, or by admission to a realm of 'neutrality' for open debate, once the fog starts to clear in people's minds.

3) New Things, especailly ones that invlove currency/money are always delicate. Especially in turbulant economic times. The repsonse we are getting with no donations is with the pre-determined parameters for this survey cycle.

4) Nothing changes over night - and it has only been one night that we have been talking about this.

5) And Finally - Because of apprehension against he banking system and the state of world financial affairs, this can lead to people thinking everyone is out just to make a quick buck. But that too in time will fade, and the clarity of thought will begin to set in - over what's actually in front of everyone's eyes.

Just like Bitcoin Itself. New. But now used. And, gaining acceptance daily because of "talking about it" and "discussing it" thereby leading to clarity, and a clear purpose or vision for use of it.

Simple really.

Thought I'd jsut pop that in here in case other's are wondering as well.

Thanks again for your participation!
stuckprocess

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:20:40 PM

Bravo, it's time we all act on this and make it happen.
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:34:43 PM

To me, this smells fishy.
Why? Well, your capitalization is all wrong.
Examples:

Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank! > Hi! Bitcoin fully decentralized hard asset backed bank!
The No Public Interest Part is incredibly easy to explain. > The "No public interest" part is incredibly easy to explain.
1) It's New > 1) It's new

No businesses that I know type in ALL CAPS.
ALL CAPS > all caps

And, as mentioned, businesses do not ask for donations.
People like me do  Cheesy 1whiskD55W4mRtyFYe92bN4jbsBh1sZut

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: