Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone Interested in a Private Banking Solution for BITCoin? FULLY OUT OF GOV'T and Big Bank and Wall Street Hand?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM)
Yes - 18 (20.7%)
No - 16 (18.4%)
Maybe - 16 (18.4%)
WE NEED THIS! - 12 (13.8%)
We Do Not Need That! - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank!  (Read 5996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laffenlarry (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 01:41:17 PM

To me, this smells fishy.
Why? Well, your capitalization is all wrong.
Examples:

Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank! > Hi! Bitcoin fully decentralized hard asset backed bank!
The No Public Interest Part is incredibly easy to explain. > The "No public interest" part is incredibly easy to explain.
1) It's New > 1) It's new

No businesses that I know type in ALL CAPS.
ALL CAPS > all caps

And, as mentioned, businesses do not ask for donations.
People like me do  Cheesy 1whiskD55W4mRtyFYe92bN4jbsBh1sZut

Thanks for your comment, however you are assuming we are using Your Known Methods. We are not. We are using OUR Methods.

We value everyone's opinion! Thanks for participating.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 01:42:09 PM

Bravo, it's time we all act on this and make it happen.

Thanks for your vote of confidence! We're working hard to get things up and running!
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:46:17 PM

Bravo, it's time we all act on this and make it happen.

Thanks for your vote of confidence! We're working hard to get things up and running!

scam?   Huh

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 04:58:44 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2013, 06:17:36 PM by BurtW

I have a much easier explaination for you:

This is the Bitcoin forum.  Take the time to browse through some of the threads here.  Most people here hate to invest in or be invested in fiat.

Most of the people on this forum are long Bitcoin - this means that they believe that over time the price of BTC is going to go up, a lot.  Or in other words the value of the dollar (and all other fiat toilet paper) is going to go down.

People that are long Bitcoin (believe the price is going to continue to rise) are not interested in putting Bitcoins into a "bank" or anything where we will most certainly get back less Bitcoins than we put in.

That is why people are not interested.

Give us a scenario where we put in BTC and after a time get back more BTC.  Then you might get our attention.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:42:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UTQpAUUmGno#t=1378s
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:51:22 PM

This is the Bitcoin forum.  Take the time to browse through some of the threads here.  Most people here hate to invest in or be invested in fiat.

Most of the people on this forum are long Bitcoin - this means that they believe that over time the price of BTC is going to go up, a lot.  Or in other words the value of the dollar (and all other fiat toilet paper) is going to go down.

People that are long Bitcoin (believe the price is going to continue to rise) are not interested in putting Bitcoins into a "bank" or anything where we will most certainly get back less Bitcoins than we put in.

Give us a scenario where we put in BTC and after a time get back more BTC.  Then you might get our attention.

Interesting premise but flawed -for, something without value cannot hold value.

What you are proposing - is rather Utopian, and outside the laws of socio-dynamics, socio-economics, macro-, and micro- economics, to name just a few. However, by all means, you may put keep your money as you see fit; after all, the choice is and will always be up to you, as an individual.

We are here for people who can see the value. Those who see no use for our service shall obviously not be using it.

Thanks for your participation!
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:17:20 PM

Even those who do invest in fiat are not going to give to a failed soap salesman to do it for us.

What you fail to realise laffenlarry is that you're a nobody. You have zero experience of running a bank. You are a one-man band begging for money on the internet. No-one here cares. Go away.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:35:30 PM

Even those who do invest in fiat are not going to give to a failed soap salesman to do it for us.

What you fail to realise laffenlarry is that you're a nobody. You have zero experience of running a bank. You are a one-man band begging for money on the internet. No-one here cares. Go away.

Thanks for your continued participation, your comments and feedbacks are definitely entertaining!

We look forward to your future contributions!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:47:20 PM

I have spent two years learning everything there is to know about Bitcoins from the lowest level mathematics of the elliptical curve cryptography used to the broad arguments concerning how to measure money supply in a Bitcoin economy.

I started buying Bitcoins when they were less than $2 a piece and they are now poised to soon be worth $150 a piece.

I have made many mistakes along the way, losing half of my Bitcoins to a pirate and lending money to deadbeats.  I have created and sold Bitcoin based businesses including  Bitcoin financial instruments and Bitcoin stocks and bonds.  I am currently involved as an investor in a few interesting Bitcoin business ventures.

You have been here for less than one day!  You know nothing about Bitcoins and even less about who you are talking to, what is going on here, and the bigger picture and yet you say something like:

What you are proposing - is rather Utopian, and outside the laws of socio-dynamics, socio-economics, macro-, and micro- economics, to name just a few.

Which just proves you are an overeducated know nothing wind bag.

As I have suggested several times you really need to go visit the various sections of this forum, read a few threads and then find out how little you know about what money is, how it works, and what Bitcoin is.

Since you just spouted off about it I think you might like the economics sub forum.  There are hundreds of pages of brilliant and not so brilliant musings on the “laws of socio-dynamics, socio-economics, macro-, and micro- economics, to name just a few” and how they can be applied (or not applied) to Bitcoin.

Are you the type of person who would barge into a room full of engineers and business executives who had been working on a business enterprise for several years and immediatly proceed to tell them exactly how they should do things?

I guess you are.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:53:06 PM

I have spent two years learning everything there is to know about Bitcoins from the lowest level mathematics of the elliptical curve cryptography used to the broad arguments concerning how to measure money supply in a Bitcoin economy.

I started buying Bitcoins when they were less than $2 a piece and they are now poised to soon be worth $150 a piece.

I have made many mistakes along the way, losing half of my Bitcoins to a pirate and lending money to deadbeats.  I have created and sold Bitcoin based businesses including  Bitcoin financial instruments and Bitcoin stocks and bonds.  I am currently involved as an investor in a few interesting Bitcoin business ventures.

You have been here for less than one day!  You know nothing about Bitcoins and even less about who you are talking to, what is going on here, and the bigger picture and yet you say something like:

What you are proposing - is rather Utopian, and outside the laws of socio-dynamics, socio-economics, macro-, and micro- economics, to name just a few.

Which just proves you are an overeducated know nothing wind bag.

As I have suggested several times you really need to go visit the various sections of this forum, read a few threads and then find out how little you know about what money is, how it works, and what Bitcoin is.

Since you just spouted off about it I think you might like the economics sub forum.  There are hundreds of pages of brilliant and not so brilliant musings on the “laws of socio-dynamics, socio-economics, macro-, and micro- economics, to name just a few” and how they can be applied (or not applied) to Bitcoin.

Are you the type of person who would barge into a room full of engineers and business executives who had been working on a business enterprise for several years and immediatly proceed to tell them exactly how they should do things?

I guess you are.

Your guess would be correct.

The North American responses are exactly in line with those projected. We have thrown a pebble in to a pond, and have already reaped great rewards from it; the information contained just in this thread, to anyone who DOES know about Business, Economics, and Money, would clearly be able to see what is being presented.

Perhaps you should go back to Harvard, or Wall Street, or your government job, and continue doing things YOUR way. We will keep doing things OUR Way.

Your continued participation is appreciated! We look forward to your future posts and entertaining presentations.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:55:21 PM

Meanwhile we can easily see how much support your ideas are getting from a forum full of true forward thinkers and revolutionaries:

http://blockchain.info/address/13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:59:39 PM

Meanwhile we can easily see how much support your ideas are getting from a forum full of true forward thinkers and revolutionaries:

But, what you fail to see, for sake of the fact that you cannot see it - is HOW MUCH support we Have gotten away from this forum by email.

And just because the address used for This Forum is not generating donations, does not mean our other ones are not, and they Are. The address is simply there so when a donation arrives we know where it came from.

Thank you again for your contribution!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:00:29 AM

But, what you fail to see, for sake of the fact that you cannot see it - is HOW MUCH support we Have gotten away from this forum by email.

And just because the address used for This Forum is not generating donations, does not mean our other ones are not, and they Are. The address is simply there so when a donation arrives we know where it came from.

Prove it.

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:04:37 AM

Prove it.

Sorry, those numbers are confidential; it would be liking you walking into JP Morgan and saying Show Me My Money! Or Prove You are Solvent!

However, we are not them, and we are solvent, and we are hard asset backed.  Unlike the aforementioned which is paper-asset and derivative backed.

That in itself is a proof perfect.

But, we suppose you have failed to grasp that concept. Perhaps in the future the fog will lift for you.

Until then, thank you for your continued participation!
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:09:25 AM

Quote from: laffenlarry

The North American responses are exactly in line with those projected. We have thrown a pebble in to a pond, and have already reaped great rewards from it; the information contained just in this thread, to anyone who DOES know about Business, Economics, and Money, would clearly be able to see what is being presented.

Perhaps you should go back to Harvard, or Wall Street, or your government job, and continue doing things YOUR way. We will keep doing things OUR Way.

Your continued participation is appreciated! We look forward to your future posts and entertaining presentations.

Stop saying 'we', Robert.

It's just you, a single man operating a fictional business out of your apartment.  The only employment you're known to have ever had is failed soap business (operated out of the same apartment) and working for Alberta Steel & Fab Inc; a machine shop.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:10:43 AM

You are full of shit.  You do not have ANY Bitcoins.  If you have you could prove it just like this:

http://blockchain.info/address/1HJzFEUPybQJeEJz8h292jSgtYg1XPyHR4

The address 1HJzFEUPybQJeEJz8h292jSgtYg1XPyHR4 currently contains over $40K

G2WtA80FWpJ5d80ZtQIaBoofD65yVQ4KCahgycmyB+URKiLOS3wcC0WdmJnMvGlM0H5d49wsAXGAcx33tEOyk1M=

I showed you one of my addresses and PROVED I own it.  Now you show me yours.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:13:06 AM

Sorry, those numbers are confidential; it would be liking you walking into JP Morgan and saying Show Me My Money! Or Prove You are Solvent!

However, we are not them, and we are solvent, and we are hard asset backed.  Unlike the aforementioned which is paper-asset and derivative backed.

That in itself is a proof perfect.

But, we suppose you have failed to grasp that concept. Perhaps in the future the fog will lift for you.

Until then, thank you for your continued participation!

This statement shows just how little you know about Bitcoins, how they work and just how different they are.  Unlike a fiat based business a Bitcoin business can be asked to prove it is solvent and if it is solvent it can prove it publicly.

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:13:32 AM

Quote from: laffenlarry

Stop saying 'we', Robert.

It's just you, a single man operating a fictional business out of your apartment.  The only employment you're known to have ever had is failed soap business (operated out of the same apartment) and working for Alberta Steel & Fab Inc; a machine shop.

You are entitled to have any opinion you wish; no matter how wrong it may be.  Further, as we've never had any associations, to make such snap judgements says alot about some one.

Nevertheless, WE shall leave you think what you would like.

Rob (Or Robert if you prefer, I'm sure he won't mind) will be around later this evening I'm sure, so you can ask him yourself.

Thanks for your continued contributions!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:21:39 AM

You are full of shit.  You do not have ANY Bitcoins.  If you have you could prove it just like this:

http://blockchain.info/address/1HJzFEUPybQJeEJz8h292jSgtYg1XPyHR4

The address 1HJzFEUPybQJeEJz8h292jSgtYg1XPyHR4 currently contains over $40K

G2WtA80FWpJ5d80ZtQIaBoofD65yVQ4KCahgycmyB+URKiLOS3wcC0WdmJnMvGlM0H5d49wsAXGAcx33tEOyk1M=

I showed you one of my addresses now you show me yours.

We have selected a transaction - but we this is just for pure amusement:  1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy

A single little transaction to give rise.

Beyond that - You will receive no further confirmation of anything - it is Private, Confidential, and No For Public Disclosure. We are a Private Service, not a Public Service.

We'd be just as happy to have No Dealings with; as we prefer dealing with people capable of seeing beyond their own noses.

But, enjoy your breadcrumb.

Thanks for your continued contributions to the conversation!
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:01:29 AM

laffenlarry do you know what a prospectus is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: