Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269533 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

but which signature campaign is the best?

It depends on the following

Rank - look up what ranks they are allowing mate, otherwise you cant enroll.
Payment - though payment should not be the biggest issue but in general people always flock into those which have highest payrates.
Manager - if its managed by some Green trusted and/or known person who has managed campaigns before, you can trust they wont turn scam (in most cases)

Your free time - since the campaigns should be done as a side earning, make sure you can spread the posts over the entire week and not finish everything in 2 days or rush all the posts on the last day.

If I were you, I'd search for affiliate programs. Especially those that have lifetime bonuses, not one-time

You need your own website and/or platform to spread your link into public and if cant draw traffic to that link its as good as nothing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin for a month or two, these would take effort and hardwork. Determination to reach the goal. You may invest in altcoin trading, altcoins which is good to trade with. But, if you dont have much funds to earn this such big amount it really take an effort to do so.  Signature and socail media campaign is good for anyone here to earn bitcoin.

Yup, hard work is the main pillar in achieving a goal and hope that we want. 1 Bitcoin is a very large amount, but it's arguably "small" to those who already have the determination and already have several ways in search of bitcoin. It is indeed to be able to get 1 free with bitcoin then the way to do much higher compared with those who have the capital. Signature and social media campaign both to get the bitcoin, however it also takes a lot more. You are able to make sales with bitcoin method
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

the best way i can recommend to you is to invest time to this forum into an account and join to an sig campaign.Thats the most stable thing you can do now to earn bitcoin
Be sure that the account you are buying is clean.,no ban,no negative trust and no pending loan. But signature campaign is not for long term profit,you must search for other ways of earning rather than signature campaign.

You have said most trusted way bitcoin signature campaign also good for long term. You can prefer it and you can trading or lending to make some decent income from bitcoin. Please learn and invest to make good income.

I don't think that signature campaign is good for long term unless you are going to join those campaigns that are running for so many months or years.

Combining your profit with it plus those other source of your income with trading. Lending is good but I don't think it can give you good profit.

Instead that will give you an headache.

sigature rely solely on any campaign, not necessarily to produce 1 bitcoin within 1 or 2 months, because in fact, the signature campaign did not pay a premium when you still have a low status. however, all of that could you earn if you were great in combining signature campaign with other things, such as combining it with trading. that is, BTC did you get from the signature you use for capital in trading.

And that's the best thing to do combining all the source of income you know whether it is with bitcoin related task or not.

Trading is going to be another good source if you are that type of trader who can earn higher than 0.1 weekly BTC

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

If I were you, I'd search for affiliate programs. Especially those that have lifetime bonuses, not one-time

What do you mean by lifetime bonus? Is it the same affiliate program that gives you small amount of bonus every single day? I really doubt that it's a lifetime thing given that websites tend to only last more than a year or so.

I would prefer one time affiliate programs. For example, when someone bought an item and used your affiliate link. Youtubers do this often and they seem to make good amount of money from it because otherwise, they wouldn't make all those Youtube videos and include their affiliate code in every single item that they feature.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

TalkTalk

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

What do you mean by lifetime bonus? Is it the same affiliate program that gives you small amount of bonus every single day? I really doubt that it's a lifetime thing given that websites tend to only last more than a year or so.

I would prefer one time affiliate programs. For example, when someone bought an item and used your affiliate link. Youtubers do this often and they seem to make good amount of money from it because otherwise, they wouldn't make all those Youtube videos and include their affiliate code in every single item that they feature.
I rather meant bitcoin exchanges that offer, let's say, one-time payment of $5 for a each user. On contrary, there are other services that offer a certain percentage (20%, for example) from purchases of users brought by affiliate. In this case, you can earn rewards even half a year later after you brought this user, do you understand, what I am talking about?

In any case, you can participate in many affiliate programs at one time, it's even better
leonardovis

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:36:26 AM

Makes 1 bitcoin in a month without investment? Maybe you can use a signature campaign to get bitcoin, but if you rely on a signature campaign is not enough. So you can try other ways such as selling services. If many who use your services you certainly can collect 1 bitcoin in a month.

Yeah, indeed signatures can help us to get more bitcoin. but to reach the target that we want will be very difficult for the signature to be able to give it, because we can get maximum signature in the bitcoin 0.2 BTC in a month. so in addition to the signatures we need to be able to do the other way so that 1 the BTC we can get within 1 month or 2 months, and it all takes a tremendous hard work to make it happen we want.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:40:10 AM

the best way i can recommend to you is to invest time to this forum into an account and join to an sig campaign.Thats the most stable thing you can do now to earn bitcoin
Be sure that the account you are buying is clean.,no ban,no negative trust and no pending loan. But signature campaign is not for long term profit,you must search for other ways of earning rather than signature campaign.

You have said most trusted way bitcoin signature campaign also good for long term. You can prefer it and you can trading or lending to make some decent income from bitcoin. Please learn and invest to make good income.

I don't think that signature campaign is good for long term unless you are going to join those campaigns that are running for so many months or years.

Combining your profit with it plus those other source of your income with trading. Lending is good but I don't think it can give you good profit.

Instead that will give you an headache.

sigature rely solely on any campaign, not necessarily to produce 1 bitcoin within 1 or 2 months, because in fact, the signature campaign did not pay a premium when you still have a low status. however, all of that could you earn if you were great in combining signature campaign with other things, such as combining it with trading. that is, BTC did you get from the signature you use for capital in trading.

And that's the best thing to do combining all the source of income you know whether it is with bitcoin related task or not.

Trading is going to be another good source if you are that type of trader who can earn higher than 0.1 weekly BTC

That is highly unlikely for a person who has a daily job or own business to look after. They would be more interested in their daily source of earnings more than other sources. Its important to consolidate that money more than other risky methods to earn like trading.

Though its important to try to combine all those sources its more important to make sure that you dont waste your time doing anything that is too risky since they may not be worth it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

We have many different places where we can make bitcoins easily, but every where you need to invest. In order to make 1 or 2 btc in 2 months time, really it is very hard even though you work 24 hours daily. Through free system you will make less amount of money.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:09:05 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Try to earn some satoshis in some bitcoin sites , then when you have some enough btc or satoshis invest it in reliable site that will have an interest not so big and fast but has an opportunity that will make your investment profit a little, slowly and gently yet safe. you need perseverance to make it to the top, but the most thing you must have is patient, without it you will have nothing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

Makes 1 bitcoin in a month without investment? Maybe you can use a signature campaign to get bitcoin, but if you rely on a signature campaign is not enough. So you can try other ways such as selling services. If many who use your services you certainly can collect 1 bitcoin in a month.

Yeah, indeed signatures can help us to get more bitcoin. but to reach the target that we want will be very difficult for the signature to be able to give it, because we can get maximum signature in the bitcoin 0.2 BTC in a month. so in addition to the signatures we need to be able to do the other way so that 1 the BTC we can get within 1 month or 2 months, and it all takes a tremendous hard work to make it happen we want.

Currently just having some bitcoin or altcoin business might be the only way to get such income, besides those if you skilled you can work for others, but there are a lot competition online. For the people not able to develope some projects, you can try trading, signatures but its almost impossible to make you earn those, may you able to earn 0,15-0.30 btc, because 1 btc would mean a lucky investment and this doesnt happens all day some coins pump.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

We have many different places where we can make bitcoins easily, but every where you need to invest. In order to make 1 or 2 btc in 2 months time, really it is very hard even though you work 24 hours daily. Through free system you will make less amount of money.

Working 24 hours daily? That's crazy health is wealth and you don't have to work that way just to earn 1 or 2 bitcoins monthly. But the most effective way is to invest to earn this amount, there's no way to earn big profit if you are not going to invest something. If we are not going to invest to any investment type we are not going to earn this big.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:04:49 AM

Working 24 hours daily? That's crazy health is wealth and you don't have to work that way just to earn 1 or 2 bitcoins monthly. But the most effective way is to invest to earn this amount, there's no way to earn big profit if you are not going to invest something. If we are not going to invest to any investment type we are not going to earn this big.

As OP mentioned, he/she wants to work 2 hours each day and he/she wants to earn that big. OP also said that he don't want to invest as he/she is broke. That means he has nothing to offer, and that means, he/she is like dreaming that 1 bitcoin would be sent to his/her wallet without doing anything more than 2 hours.

This is not possible if he/she won't invest time, skill and of course, money.  Smiley

boyptc

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:26:16 AM

As OP mentioned, he/she wants to work 2 hours each day and he/she wants to earn that big. OP also said that he don't want to invest as he/she is broke. That means he has nothing to offer, and that means, he/she is like dreaming that 1 bitcoin would be sent to his/her wallet without doing anything more than 2 hours.

This is not possible if he/she won't invest time, skill and of course, money.  Smiley

Yes I have read that but I'm replying to his comment which is about abusing yourself for working 24 hours with 'daily' on it. And that's why I said that there is no possible way to earn for not exerting some efforts for it. It's a real money where you need to do something in return the favor for us. Yes, you are right impossible thing is something he wants.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:52:20 AM

Yes I have read that but I'm replying to his comment which is about abusing yourself for working 24 hours with 'daily' on it. And that's why I said that there is no possible way to earn for not exerting some efforts for it. It's a real money where you need to do something in return the favor for us. Yes, you are right impossible thing is something he wants.

Even he is also telling same thing even though he work for 24 hrs he will not make 1 or 2 btc in two month time. In order to make money we have to invest them in different sectors of income. Working for 2 hrs a day it is impossible to reach his/she goal for sure.
leonardovis

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:29:29 AM

Bitcoin is more acceptable now. Many freelance sites out there pay in BTC.  Now 1 bitcoin is worth more than some monthly income. In other parts if tge world, it is 2 to 3 years wages.  Many BTC ATMs exist as well.

That is certainly true, but isn't it a freelance work also requires corresponding to they want ..? . While I see that work freelance which can give them 1 the BTC was when they could make a great project. Because it would be very difficult to get freelance 1 BTC within 1-2 months, now that this price is very high and that bitcoin does require hard work. Without the hard work and smart work, everything will be realized only after you guys aware of it
boyptc

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

Even he is also telling same thing even though he work for 24 hrs he will not make 1 or 2 btc in two month time. In order to make money we have to invest them in different sectors of income. Working for 2 hrs a day it is impossible to reach his/she goal for sure.

It is the only way but he said he don't want to invest which is very funny. A person that wants to earn big amount monthly but he is no willing to invest any amount for his big returns. We really need to sacrifice some amount in able to get some decent profit monthly, we can't get something easily if we are not going to do some efforts for it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 06:55:42 AM

Not many different places are there. The best ones are trading and mining. Trading requires your skills and analysis of the market. Mining is good for those whose other costs are cheap and negligible.

Still the best way is to get a job which pays in bitcoin as these require your skills and acumen and are worth it.

Free systems like faucets are worthless considered to the time spent on them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gabbie2010

Activity: 2702
Merit: 326

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:29:18 PM

It is not going to easy making 1 BITCOIN monthly considering the fact that there are risk factors involved if the OP want to trade and other investments.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:45:03 PM

That is highly unlikely for a person who has a daily job or own business to look after. They would be more interested in their daily source of earnings more than other sources. Its important to consolidate that money more than other risky methods to earn like trading.

Though its important to try to combine all those sources its more important to make sure that you dont waste your time doing anything that is too risky since they may not be worth it.

So how would you have daily source of earning if you don't have more than other sources? And besides op doesn't want to invest.

In the end, he is not willing to invest and he is not literally an investor. But he should take it on his mind, that there is no gain.

If there is no money that will come out to his pocket.

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

thats also my question since i am new in this forum,if you really want to earn bitcoin,give more time in this forum..since 2hours is your limit here you can't earn alot..there are offers in the service section where your service is needed whatever knowledge you may share or know..best investment here is your time and knowledge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: