Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269474 times)
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

Since i do have plenty free time, im trying to learn developer languages soo i expect with those i can build my own project, but those might require a lot time, since coding isnt something you can learn from day to night. In the meantime i can pratice and do something else, but to reach those income alone i dont know how hard it might be without skills.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

Since i do have plenty free time, im trying to learn developer languages soo i expect with those i can build my own project, but those might require a lot time, since coding isnt something you can learn from day to night. In the meantime i can pratice and do something else, but to reach those income alone i dont know how hard it might be without skills.

Without skills you only can make 1-2 Bitcoins monthly by having a lot of initial capital to invest. So, you will earn 1-2 Bitcoin via passive income. That is because non skill tasks/jobs don't pay much satoshis, and you need to spend a lot of time on it and sometimes there aren't tasks to do... But if you are patient and put a lot of effort on it, you can save each penny you earn and one day you will have the necessary amount of BTCs to invest and earn much money from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rayhankabir

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:27:36 AM

I fell it is quite tough to earn 1 btc free within two months by spending only 2 hours. If you have freelancing skills, then it may probably become possible. Moreover i ssuggest you to be active in the service section where mini jobs and offers are availableto.You may ccontinue this and you should earn others skill besides.
unluckyben

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:16:54 AM

You can simply trade in altcoins to make bitcoins or you can do signature campaigns, the fact is that trading is risky and signature campaigns are not payed very well (depending on which you pick).
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

You can simply trade in altcoins to make bitcoins or you can do signature campaigns, the fact is that trading is risky and signature campaigns are not payed very well (depending on which you pick).
Yeah this advice may help you alot but dont expect to earn a bitcoins or two or even more with this method in just a month as stated on your title,it just depends on your luck on trading and joining campaigns but it may also happen if youre lucky enough
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:51:07 AM

Yeah this advice may help you alot but dont expect to earn a bitcoins or two or even more with this method in just a month as stated on your title,it just depends on your luck on trading and joining campaigns but it may also happen if youre lucky enough
This thread is very helpful to all users, i think all users landed in this thread and read all the comments like me was already having good earning method. Not only OP was benefited on this. That is why im thankful to OP with this thread
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:08:40 AM

This thread is very helpful to all users, i think all users landed in this thread and read all the comments like me was already having good earning method. Not only OP was benefited on this. That is why im thankful to OP with this thread
Agree, with this thread i got lot of learnings on how to operate a trading and how it works. Before im scared to invest in trading but when i read the comments and recommendations here is more on trading that is why i think double then i decided to make investment and do trading and now i can say that i already know how this method works.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:18:06 AM

I fell it is quite tough to earn 1 btc free within two months by spending only 2 hours. If you have freelancing skills, then it may probably become possible. Moreover i ssuggest you to be active in the service section where mini jobs and offers are availableto.You may ccontinue this and you should earn others skill besides.
yep if you have a skill like programming or web delevoper possible you can earn 1 bitcoin in 2 months.. if you dont have skills its really hard to earn 1 bitcoin in 2 months .why dont you try solving captchas atleast you can earn and try to join signature campaigns.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

yep if you have a skill like programming or web delevoper possible you can earn 1 bitcoin in 2 months.. if you dont have skills its really hard to earn 1 bitcoin in 2 months .why dont you try solving captchas atleast you can earn and try to join signature campaigns.

That two type of job can make us earn 1 or 2 btc a month since that is the skill that merely found by sites owner and the payments for that guys are so expensive and aside from that i cant actually see any other site nor investment practice that can make us earn that amount since our btc venture rotates surely in small amount of money not unless if you are a big scammer surely you can earn that one but thats a bad doing that needed to avoid with.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

Well if you just depend on your earnings in sig campaign you cant save 1 btc in span of 1 month, as well in trading if you dont have good capital to start with the earnings you may get wont be enough to reach that amount. if you have skills use it to earn addictional income then trade what you earn until it grow.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

Well if you just depend on your earnings in sig campaign you cant save 1 btc in span of 1 month, as well in trading if you dont have good capital to start with the earnings you may get wont be enough to reach that amount. if you have skills use it to earn addictional income then trade what you earn until it grow.

If you are looking to earn 1 btc only from signature campaign then it will take long time to reach that amount as the payouts from signature campaign is not too high at a moment so you will be earning only limited amount of bitcoins and the another fact is signature campaigns are not permanent and can disappear at any point of time.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
mizan2821

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

This is useful  post.... I got some idea.... Thanks  all
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

Its never easy to earn that amount in short term as you also need good capital to invest if you want to make that money from trading and if you are looking to earn them in different ways like signature campaign or by offering services then it will be an time consuming process so the best way to earn bitcoins would be surely from trading.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:04:49 PM

To be honest, everything depends on your situation and abilities, plus free time.
If you are having big amount of funds that you may use for investing purposes, then i dont really see any point in earning bitcoins for doing some special work.
You can just simply invest your own money to get an interest in BTC every month,week or day. It only depends what are you willing to choose.

Buy if you dont have money, then making 1 btc with freelancer websites is hard, unless you are a good coder.
You can also use sig campaining but lets be serious: 1 BTc is a lot of posts, on a high rank account!

czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

To be honest, everything depends on your situation and abilities, plus free time.
If you are having big amount of funds that you may use for investing purposes, then i dont really see any point in earning bitcoins for doing some special work.
You can just simply invest your own money to get an interest in BTC every month,week or day. It only depends what are you willing to choose.

Buy if you dont have money, then making 1 btc with freelancer websites is hard, unless you are a good coder.
You can also use sig campaining but lets be serious: 1 BTc is a lot of posts, on a high rank account!

Even if you hold a higher rank account you need to wait for months to earn 1 btc only from signature campaign as the signature campaigns have reduced their rates looking at the high price of bitcoins and I don't think anyone would enjoy to keep on posting that long to earn 1 btc as sometimes he will surely find boring.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:24:16 PM

If you are looking to earn 1 btc only from signature campaign then it will take long time to reach that amount as the payouts from signature campaign is not too high at a moment so you will be earning only limited amount of bitcoins and the another fact is signature campaigns are not permanent and can disappear at any point of time.
Signatures is a good source of income, as well an amazing opportunity to promote your busines, with that said its a win-win  situation but to earn 1 btc you will need atleast 4-5 months with a high paying signature that has no more spots.  I do believe the opportunity is very visible over trading, altcoins are getting a lot investment recently and this is the best opportunity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

Its never easy to earn that amount in short term as you also need good capital to invest if you want to make that money from trading and if you are looking to earn them in different ways like signature campaign or by offering services then it will be an time consuming process so the best way to earn bitcoins would be surely from trading.

Yeah it's never easy to earn that amount for a short term and for the newbies that don't have an idea on what are the ways of earning in bitcoin. But if you are a new to bitcoin but you badly want to earn good amount in it, then invest higher amount of money so that you can get more result because we know the higher capital, the higher profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

Yeah it's never easy to earn that amount for a short term and for the newbies that don't have an idea on what are the ways of earning in bitcoin. But if you are a new to bitcoin but you badly want to earn good amount in it, then invest higher amount of money so that you can get more result because we know the higher capital, the higher profit.

But if a newbie will invest higher capital then there is a full possibility that he will loose his money as he is new to trading world and he may choose a wrong coin so it is advisable for a newbie to start with a small capital and after gaining knowledge and experience he can increase his capital step by step.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:07:15 PM

But if a newbie will invest higher capital then there is a full possibility that he will loose his money as he is new to trading world and he may choose a wrong coin so it is advisable for a newbie to start with a small capital and after gaining knowledge and experience he can increase his capital step by step.

It's the risk but it's up to him if he is going to talk to other people for guiding him with his investments. Here in my country, there's a group of traders and miners in crypto and they are welcoming everyone to join. And just ask them whatever you wanted to know, about what's the best coin to invest and other sort of things like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:29:22 PM

It's the risk but it's up to him if he is going to talk to other people for guiding him with his investments. Here in my country, there's a group of traders and miners in crypto and they are welcoming everyone to join. And just ask them whatever you wanted to know, about what's the best coin to invest and other sort of things like that.

Can you share more information about traders group who gives you information about altcoin investment and do they charge any fees for sharing the information or giving the tips for making an investment? As I also have a plan to invest in altcoins but at a moment I am not totally ready for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: