Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:54:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269481 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:04:03 PM

Its never easy to earn that amount in short term as you also need good capital to invest if you want to make that money from trading and if you are looking to earn them in different ways like signature campaign or by offering services then it will be an time consuming process so the best way to earn bitcoins would be surely from trading.

Yeah it's never easy to earn that amount for a short term and for the newbies that don't have an idea on what are the ways of earning in bitcoin. But if you are a new to bitcoin but you badly want to earn good amount in it, then invest higher amount of money so that you can get more result because we know the higher capital, the higher profit.

Investing higher capital is only wise move if you are old in trading and you have good knowledge of it as if you are new in trading then it will be really risky to invest a big capital as there will be more chances that he will loose his money by investing blindly without doing any research.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:18:47 PM

To be honest, everything depends on your situation and abilities, plus free time.
If you are having big amount of funds that you may use for investing purposes, then i dont really see any point in earning bitcoins for doing some special work.
You can just simply invest your own money to get an interest in BTC every month,week or day. It only depends what are you willing to choose.

Buy if you dont have money, then making 1 btc with freelancer websites is hard, unless you are a good coder.
You can also use sig campaining but lets be serious: 1 BTc is a lot of posts, on a high rank account!

only follow signature campaign is never can get 1 bitcoin/month friend, hello good sir
the best rate signature campaign this now bitsler and fortunejack , only get 0.05bitcoin/week, monthly only get 0.20 bitcoin
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

To be honest, everything depends on your situation and abilities, plus free time.
If you are having big amount of funds that you may use for investing purposes, then i dont really see any point in earning bitcoins for doing some special work.
You can just simply invest your own money to get an interest in BTC every month,week or day. It only depends what are you willing to choose.

Buy if you dont have money, then making 1 btc with freelancer websites is hard, unless you are a good coder.
You can also use sig campaining but lets be serious: 1 BTc is a lot of posts, on a high rank account!

only follow signature campaign is never can get 1 bitcoin/month friend, hello good sir
the best rate signature campaign this now bitsler and fortunejack , only get 0.05bitcoin/week, monthly only get 0.20 bitcoin

And that rates are only for high rank members and if you are a low rank member then your earnings will be even lower so it will really take long time to earn 1 btc from signature campaign so the better option would be to have some capital and invest them in altcoins and start trading and if price pumps you can make 1 btc in quick time.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
It is possible to earn that amount, but without any money to invest, skills or experience then I will say it will be simply impossible to earn that amount of money without all of those factors.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
It is possible to earn that amount, but without any money to invest, skills or experience then I will say it will be simply impossible to earn that amount of money without all of those factors.

If you don't have money to invest but have skills then you can earn that amount in long term as earning that amount by offering services will not be easy and it will consume lot of time but if you have a capital to invest then you can earn that amount by investing in trading.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

You can make 1 to 2 BTC in a month when you join in gambling, because when you gambled your Bitcoin. You have a possibility to win high amount of Bitcoin currency. However, you can take the risk of become loser. So just think about it before, for me this is the easy way to earn Bitcoin.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:19:21 AM

You can make 1 to 2 BTC in a month when you join in gambling, because when you gambled your Bitcoin. You have a possibility to win high amount of Bitcoin currency. However, you can take the risk of become loser. So just think about it before, for me this is the easy way to earn Bitcoin.

There are more ways for you to earn more than that, just look for it, study it and then invest. You just need to be more resourceful, vigilant and be patient.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

there is the chances that you loss your money in gambling it is not advisable. gambling is for those who have an extra money and they ready to take the risk. if you have a skill you can work online  possible you can make 1 btc for 2 months.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:24:44 PM

i agree with you. It is very hard to earn that amount of money, even if he have needed amount ( let's say he do, but i guess he don't have any bitcoins at the moment). He would need to have loads of experience in trading, as it is best way to earn bitcoins but if you don't have skills or experience to trade, it is pointless to try.

What's worse is that he don't even have time to learn trading, personally i couldn't learn how to trade well till i started to spend hours reading about currencies and trading tips.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

Its never easy to earn that amount in short term as you also need good capital to invest if you want to make that money from trading and if you are looking to earn them in different ways like signature campaign or by offering services then it will be an time consuming process so the best way to earn bitcoins would be surely from trading.

Yeah it's never easy to earn that amount for a short term and for the newbies that don't have an idea on what are the ways of earning in bitcoin. But if you are a new to bitcoin but you badly want to earn good amount in it, then invest higher amount of money so that you can get more result because we know the higher capital, the higher profit.

Investing higher capital is only wise move if you are old in trading and you have good knowledge of it as if you are new in trading then it will be really risky to invest a big capital as there will be more chances that he will loose his money by investing blindly without doing any research.

Yes that's why newbies or new comers will have to experience earning for their first tries with small amount. It's a learning process and if they are able to earn small that will push them to earn better for the next weeks to come. And that will make them to learn more about trading and other types of earning in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:34:21 PM

Yes, because there is such as easy money especially looking for that big amount t1 or 2 btc a month. You need big investment for this if you want a short term progress. Signature Campaign is not enough to do this amount but it can help you to accumulate 1 btc, try also trading, also some freelance job around, but you need great skills to have big payment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:25:21 PM

Yes, because there is such as easy money especially looking for that big amount t1 or 2 btc a month. You need big investment for this if you want a short term progress. Signature Campaign is not enough to do this amount but it can help you to accumulate 1 btc, try also trading, also some freelance job around, but you need great skills to have big payment.

To earn 1 BTC through only signature campaign, it will surely take more than 10-12 months in a moderate campaign with all time running and that too only if you are a senior member or high. Otherwise it is impossible through only Signature campaigns. If you try in all the other campaigns and altcoin bountys then you may earn that much in 6-8 months.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

If you don't have money to invest but have skills then you can earn that amount in long term as earning that amount by offering services will not be easy and it will consume lot of time but if you have a capital to invest then you can earn that amount by investing in trading.
There are some people who have some skills through which they are earning a high amount of money like suppose a person is programmer and he is able to design professional website then on this site he can earn a large amount of bitcoin. I will say if he will make one website per day then he will earn about 1 BTC per day.
mundang

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:58:06 PM

If you  have skills, money for capital , and hardwork you can earn atleast 1 to 2 btc a month. Its enough that you can only dedicate 2 hours in front of your computer solving captchas at claiming on faucets
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

If you  have skills, money for capital , and hardwork you can earn atleast 1 to 2 btc a month. Its enough that you can only dedicate 2 hours in front of your computer solving captchas at claiming on faucets

what do you recomended, only use claim faucet site can get 1 - 2bitcoin/month
who is people can get earn 1 - 2 bitcoin/month only from faucet site
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

I dont think so that it'll be enough to earn that amount if he is going to dedicate 2 hours daily.

And with you suggestion which is claiming at faucets and solving captcha's? You are just going to make yourself tired easily.

Because it's impossible to earn that amount with those source of income.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:46:29 AM

i agree with you. It is very hard to earn that amount of money, even if he have needed amount ( let's say he do, but i guess he don't have any bitcoins at the moment). He would need to have loads of experience in trading, as it is best way to earn bitcoins but if you don't have skills or experience to trade, it is pointless to try.

What's worse is that he don't even have time to learn trading, personally i couldn't learn how to trade well till i started to spend hours reading about currencies and trading tips.
Correct, some people seem to think money grows out of trees or something since it is simply impossible to make that much money without taking at least some time to try to improve ourselves.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

And that rates are only for high rank members and if you are a low rank member then your earnings will be even lower so it will really take long time to earn 1 btc from signature campaign so the better option would be to have some capital and invest them in altcoins and start trading and if price pumps you can make 1 btc in quick time.

Yes right, you cannot earn 1 Btc from Signature campaigns, not even half a BTC. Signature campaigns are just for part time earnings or like a pocket money earnings. The best way to make 1 to 2 btc in a month is trading altcoins with bitcoins.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:27:18 AM

the fastest way to earn your money and also the fastest way to became the loser and no necessary to spend your time for all day to earn more money because you could got busted or rich instantly but i do not recommend gambling for those who aren't ready to accept the consequences just make gambling as the last options
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

the fastest way to earn your money and also the fastest way to became the loser and no necessary to spend your time for all day to earn more money because you could got busted or rich instantly but i do not recommend gambling for those who aren't ready to accept the consequences just make gambling as the last options

If you hit the jackpot for that im pretty sure that you would be rich by that but if we calculate such things in gambling well im pretty sure also that are losses are dominating since we rarely won on our gambling tantrums since mostly all of gamblers are risktaker where it came to point that they all lost what they've handle. So erase in our heads that we can earn in gambling since there are more programs where we can earn the most but we should used our brains to gain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: