Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269530 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
I think its hard to reach that amount within 2 months without investment. But it is not impossible if you multitask, you should try to trade altcoins because trading in altcoins is tried and tested you can earn a high profit from there. You should also try to join in signature campaign but you need a higher rank to get a high income.
Trading altcoins do have investment and a high risk but if you are a well skilled trader then you can make 1 bitcoins or more in a month.
Joining in a signature campaign will not let you earn that amount it is hard to earn and some people only are earning that amounts if they have a good money to invest in .
This is the only way that I can think of that can possible help op to earn 1 bitcoin for only 1 month. Even if he has only few hours per day then he can focus on trading with that spare time. But well it will be not easy in the first place.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

it is hard to get it, but you can try trading but it is risky Angry

It is riskt and he would only lose money he have if he don't have experience in that and i don't think that he haves it, he probably don't have bitcoins too if he asks questions like that here

It is impossible to earn that much in short amount of time, unless you gamble, but i don't recommend you that as it is risky
It is not easy to get 1 BTC, trading requires experience. A big risk if trading is perfunctory. Just try to find a way by the following bounty in this forum. It only takes perseverance and patience.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

No, i hate to break but it's very impossible. The only way for you to earn at least 1 btc a month is you have to invest on an altcoin and wait for it to pump. That is how whales earn bitcoin by the way but they are well organized.

Yes, Investing in an ICO is a very good option. If you invest in a new coin ICO and once the coin go on exchanges it will be lot of time expensive than the amount you buy in ICO and thus you can earn nice profit. The only exception is to have  invested in Right ICO and not a scam one.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:37:26 PM

It is possible to earn that amount, but without any money to invest, skills or experience then I will say it will be simply impossible to earn that amount of money without all of those factors.

i agree with you. It is very hard to earn that amount of money, even if he have needed amount ( let's say he do, but i guess he don't have any bitcoins at the moment). He would need to have loads of experience in trading, as it is best way to earn bitcoins but if you don't have skills or experience to trade, it is pointless to try.

What's worse is that he don't even have time to learn trading, personally i couldn't learn how to trade well till i started to spend hours reading about currencies and trading tips.
Correct, some people seem to think money grows out of trees or something since it is simply impossible to make that much money without taking at least some time to try to improve ourselves.

But people think like that only with bitcoins, funny that they can imagine and know that it is hard to earn a lot of fiat money, that, like you said, it don't grow on trees, yet they  can't understand that it is same with bitcoins. I guess they read about all these stories when people bought bitcoins for cents and now they are very rich, but it should be easy to understand that you can't do that now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:14:53 PM

If you have some capital, or some bitcoins it will be more easy doing some investments over trading if you lucky enought you will see your coin being pumped wich can bring you easy those value, but well to make money you need money start from zero and try to get such will be more a fight but isnt impossible.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:42:09 PM

Thatd what you get if your a lazy person,  i recommend is for you to find a real job. If you can dedicate that 2 hours in front of your pc then why not dedicate that time in finding a nice and high salary job.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:17:16 AM

Thatd what you get if your a lazy person,  i recommend is for you to find a real job. If you can dedicate that 2 hours in front of your pc then why not dedicate that time in finding a nice and high salary job.

He didnt even indicated his skills and whatever he can do. So I dont think if he is going to look for a job that is going to pay him with high salary. He will also have difficulty on it. We know that high salary jobs need to have their very own skills so that in return their salary is worth to pay that high.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

He didnt even indicated his skills and whatever he can do. So I dont think if he is going to look for a job that is going to pay him with high salary. He will also have difficulty on it. We know that high salary jobs need to have their very own skills so that in return their salary is worth to pay that high.

I think he is already doing a day job, that the reason he is asking only 2 hours work with bitcoin. But i can't understand why he is saying that without investment?
Because bitcoin is best only for investment wise. I think, he want earn bitcoin without any use bitcoin.
Than, he can do only few selected works like faucets and bitcointalk. But clear the mind, we can't earn 1 bitcoin in a month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

I think he is already doing a day job, that the reason he is asking only 2 hours work with bitcoin. But i can't understand why he is saying that without investment?
Because bitcoin is best only for investment wise. I think, he want earn bitcoin without any use bitcoin.
Than, he can do only few selected works like faucets and bitcointalk. But clear the mind, we can't earn 1 bitcoin in a month.
Probably he has real job. But its better if he is going to be willing to open his savings to have funds in investing to bitcoin. And that is one of the way to earn 1 bitcoin but that is not guaranteed that you can earn that amount.
Krabby

Activity: 644

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

Probably he has real job. But its better if he is going to be willing to open his savings to have funds in investing to bitcoin. And that is one of the way to earn 1 bitcoin but that is not guaranteed that you can earn that amount.

If he invests his real money in buying bitcoins on regular basis then he can definitely have 1 btc in his wallet over a period of time but if he wants to earn that amount from different methods then it will depend on what skills he holds and what method he chooses to earn bitcoins.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

If he invests his real money in buying bitcoins on regular basis then he can definitely have 1 btc in his wallet over a period of time but if he wants to earn that amount from different methods then it will depend on what skills he holds and what method he chooses to earn bitcoins.

But that's the problem he is not willing to use any amount for investing. And if there's no resort for this type of move, then he cannot advance and chance to earn good amount from it. He just needs to work 2 hours a day and he should work a lot that is paying high or else he needs to divide that spare time for working with many companies, probably 2-3.
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

You can make that amount from trading and I don't see any other better to way to earn bitcoins in quick time but to earn 1 btc in short period you also should have a good capital to invest as higher capital will give you higher returns and you cannot expect that happening with a small capital.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

No, i hate to break but it's very impossible. The only way for you to earn at least 1 btc a month is you have to invest on an altcoin and wait for it to pump. That is how whales earn bitcoin by the way but they are well organized.

Yes, Investing in an ICO is a very good option. If you invest in a new coin ICO and once the coin go on exchanges it will be lot of time expensive than the amount you buy in ICO and thus you can earn nice profit. The only exception is to have  invested in Right ICO and not a scam one.

So again the question arises on how will you know that the ICO running is SCAM one or real one. Most of the time is so difficult to recognize this as they used all the market campaigns and tactics that shows they can never scam but then it happens suddenly.
I think instead of going in a New Coin, its better to invest and trade in already established coins in big exchanges like Poloniex or bittrex etc.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

you don't tell about your skill. you wanted to earn without invest. you can earn without invest but first you need your skill then you find a good job. you want earn 1btc per month it is tough. so you need hardwork.

everything does have a time that could not be determined. To be able to get 1 bitcoin actually depends on the line are used, a lot of people who want to get a great result but the path they take less true or line that produced but the time taken is very high. You need to know, bitcoin is an excellent place when you take the correct path and vice versa. So, be wise and think someone with good

sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

You can make that amount from trading and I don't see any other better to way to earn bitcoins in quick time but to earn 1 btc in short period you also should have a good capital to invest as higher capital will give you higher returns and you cannot expect that happening with a small capital.
If he must have higher capital to get 1 btc, then why he need to earn that 1 Bitcoin by the way? . Using small capital isn't impossible to get big return, also make sure you constantly check the price everytime because sometime there are a price spike would be happen.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Want to get 1 bitcoin without investment in 1 to 2 months and only have 2 hours free time a day, I can only recommend you find and get giveaway as much as you can, then from giveaway that you doubled by playing gambling. Yes we all know if gambling is very risky, but if you're lucky I'm sure you can get 1 bitcoin in 1 or 2 months.
Dragonkiller

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

If he must have higher capital to get 1 btc, then why he need to earn that 1 Bitcoin by the way? . Using small capital isn't impossible to get big return, also make sure you constantly check the price everytime because sometime there are a price spike would be happen.

If he wants to earn 1 btc by earning and not going for trading then it will take so long for him to earn that amount but if you have capital to invest at least 0.1 btc then there is a possibility that a coin can go 10x in future which will help you in earning 1 btc in quick time.
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

simple, just buy it from an trusted seller
silverduck

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

If you have excess fiat money then you can always buy it and if not try to find different ways to earn them from signature campaign, trading or gambling but it will never be easy to earn that high amount in quick time as in trading and gambling there are more chances of loosing money.
passwordnow

Activity: 2982
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:32:10 PM

I think its hard to reach that amount within 2 months without investment. But it is not impossible if you multitask, you should try to trade altcoins because trading in altcoins is tried and tested you can earn a high profit from there. You should also try to join in signature campaign but you need a higher rank to get a high income.

The only way to earn that amount for 1 to 2 months is either working for full time job and convert your salary to bitcoin. 2 hours a day is not that much to expect for a better. But if you can add some time for your daily work in bitcoin maybe dedicating 8 hours a day, 1 bitcoin is going to be possible even just for a month.

This is my goal to get bitcoin in a month, but I do not know how to make my dreams come true, whereas I have no money to make invest. To me getting bitcoin in a month is just a dream that is very difficult to achieve.

It's harder today because of the price increase and the difficulty of mining is even higher. You can make your dreams come true, just try to excel on where you are good at. Like if you know how to program codes and you think that can help a gambling site, trading site or any team that wants to develop new project, it's possible.

Absolutely now the ability to acquire 1btc is pretty hard right now since the competition between on service sectors are pretty much closed many people right now making their very best to get some btc to be saved on their wallets aswell as in tradings we can't determine on which will be good since almost coins are being dump by the people right now since they are selling it in exchange for btc. So to get this amount monthly well we needed to spend some massive luck and patience to seek on which area where we can get it.

Not all coins are being dumped by the people so trading is a good way to earn this certain amount of bitcoin monthly. You just need to have the skills and if you have what it takes to become a good trader, you can make this profit monthly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: