Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269461 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:10:13 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Well, if you are just starting to have business with bitcoin and you don't have any fund to start with, then I can suggest that you must start first by joining signature campaigns. Somehow by that you will get paid. And you can start saving your earnings until it expand. And then you can start investing and trading if you have already enough funds.
Actually, all you need to do is work hard in order to reach 1 bitcoin in a month. However, it’s not easy to do because you need to consider the time and money that you need to gain that 1 bitcoin in a month.Furthermore, some people join in signature campaign in bitcoin forum to gain bitcoin and it’s very effective.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Well, if you are just starting to have business with bitcoin and you don't have any fund to start with, then I can suggest that you must start first by joining signature campaigns. Somehow by that you will get paid. And you can start saving your earnings until it expand. And then you can start investing and trading if you have already enough funds.
Actually, all you need to do is work hard in order to reach 1 bitcoin in a month. However, it’s not easy to do because you need to consider the time and money that you need to gain that 1 bitcoin in a month.Furthermore, some people join in signature campaign in bitcoin forum to gain bitcoin and it’s very effective.

Joining signature campaign is a good way to start earning bitcoins but we cannot depend only on it to earn 1 btc as it will take very long time to achieve that amount as payouts are limited so we need to discover different methods of earning bitcoins which can help us in achieving that milestone of 1 btc quicker.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

Joining signature campaign is a good way to start earning bitcoins but we cannot depend only on it to earn 1 btc as it will take very long time to achieve that amount as payouts are limited so we need to discover different methods of earning bitcoins which can help us in achieving that milestone of 1 btc quicker.

Yap and i find it kind of funny that we want shortcuts with less efforts. Everyone knows we have to have a bad day 1st then have to enjoy next good days. Even in the earlier days of btc its hard to earn 1btc if you really no money. But if you have invested 2 months earlier then there is a high chance that you could have earned high amount of btc. Because the deal in btc is that you have to be patient for a profit. Do not always expect btc to put food in the table everyday. If you want fast money. Try doing some freelance jobs or even contract works per day or per week.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

What can you do? Have you got any skills? If so, you could provide some freelance type service in exchange for BTC, or for $ and then just buy BTC with that.

If you're not skilled in any area, you can, you know, just look for a part-time min wage job (or similar, ie. become Uber driver etc) and use your earnings to buy bitcoins, if that's what you want.

Indeed. You need to work hard in order to reach 1 bitcoin in a month. Furthermore, There many ways to earn bitcoin. Some people they do trading because it is the best one source of income. If you want to earn bitcoin instantly try to play in gambling sites. However, it’s too risky because there’s a possibility that your money will not come back. Lastly, the best ways to earn bitcoin try to join in signature campaign in bitcoin forum and it very effective.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:31:27 AM

It totally depends on how much you invest. Its too hard to earn 1 bitcoin. You can try your luch by investing a large amount of bitcoin in trading or purchasing altcoins. If you want to earn 1 bitcoin in a month or two without spending any money or for free then its impossible. You just cant earn such a big amount without any investment. You can lend your bitcoin or start trading or investing on some genuien sites or if you believe in your luck, you can start gambling.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:02:08 AM

It totally depends on how much you invest. Its too hard to earn 1 bitcoin. You can try your luch by investing a large amount of bitcoin in trading or purchasing altcoins. If you want to earn 1 bitcoin in a month or two without spending any money or for free then its impossible. You just cant earn such a big amount without any investment. You can lend your bitcoin or start trading or investing on some genuien sites or if you believe in your luck, you can start gambling.

The first statement could be achievable but the idea of depending on gambling to earn a certain amount is just a totally waste of time and money. I could understand for even if it is just a small amount but for 1 btc, that would be impossible for small bet gamblers. Unless you bet .5 then it could be possible. Most would say that is very risky and i agree with that,because you never know what will be the end result.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

As of now its hard to earn 1 bitcoin a month because of the high price. But if you want to earn like that you need big capital in trading to buy altcoins and for sure you will earn 1 bitcoin a month I think you need capital like 50-100 bitcoin. Bigcapital have chances to earn big unlike you have little or small capital you can earn also little.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
killed

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

I guess to get 1 bitcoin in a month or two is a difficult thing, but you can still make investments and trade, and if you have a lot of money it could happen, but you must have expertise in trading.
btcking23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:24:08 AM

If you are just a normal earner of bitcoin, you can't earn that amount in just a month even 2 months you can't earn that but if you are lucky and have some strategies right there you can invest in gamble and try to play in it you can earn in gambling atleast 500% of your initial funds.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

Dude, what you need now is a miracle  Wink
Your 2 hours per day wasn't enough to make bitcoin in a span of 2 months.
You need some of your time when you do freelancing or offer services.
Good luck to your bitcoin.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
lisa255

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:00:18 PM

I do not agree with your opinion. I know a lot of people who, with minimal investment and time, earn 5 Bitcoins per month. This is possible in MLM companies. People work 2-5 hours a day.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

I guess to get 1 bitcoin in a month or two is a difficult thing, but you can still make investments and trade, and if you have a lot of money it could happen, but you must have expertise in trading.

Before when the price was still below $1,000 earning 1 bitcoin for a month or two isn't that hard. But today, the difficulty of earning that amount per month has increased. The only way to make this amount for that period is by keep on investing to trading and he must do day trading so that he can have a good amount of return.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:23:59 PM

You know what?
This is possible with little dose of luck. I joined etb ICO signature campaign and i've got for my 50 posts something around 700 tokens which i decided to sell, and guess what? I sold them for almost 1BTC.
Everything is possible in crypto world
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

Make 1 bitcoin in one month without investment it is impossible, there is no way earn 1 bitcoin without investment, if you want to trade then you need capital, if you want to mining then you need tool mining, all need capital or investment
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

Make 1 bitcoin in one month without investment it is impossible, there is no way earn 1 bitcoin without investment, if you want to trade then you need capital, if you want to mining then you need tool mining, all need capital or investment
Thats it, even if you want to gamble you need capital to work it. And also you can not make 1 bitcoin earning in a month if you do not do more methods of earning and you will need to gamble to test your luck and hit your target income for 1 or 2 months.
nextblast

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

i disagree with that, 1 bitcoin in a month is possible if you have the talent like web dev, SEO etc..
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

It's hard but still possible if you have about 1 bitcoin or more and use it to trade, If you're a good trader and lucky you can get more than 1 btc in only a month
kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

It's hard but still possible if you have about 1 bitcoin or more and use it to trade, If you're a good trader and lucky you can get more than 1 btc in only a month

The author wants to get bitcoin without attachments. It seems to me that this is impossible. We need at least a minimum investment. Or to a company or to gain knowledge in this field. I have not yet found a way to get bitcoin without attachments

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

Yes, it's hard to earn 1 bitcoin in a month but it is possible if you invest you bitcoin into mining site or business. I disagree to trading because even you are a good trader and your capital is low amount it is not enough even your so lucky.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:27:47 PM

Very impossible if you will enter an investment. But if you will use your talent and skill you can make 1 bitcoin per month. But remember that there's no easy way to earn with that amount. Many strives to earn 1 bitcoin per month and they are doing every single legit way of it, just now where you are good at.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: