Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 06:54:21 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 164291 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 112

Virtual World 3D Game

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

if your having any skillset then provide some services and get exchange of bitcoin but having bitcoin in one month is bit difficult by dedicating two hours of time in a day if your able to invest more time then you will find way.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 980

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:54:40 PM

if your having any skillset then provide some services and get exchange of bitcoin but having bitcoin in one month is bit difficult by dedicating two hours of time in a day if your able to invest more time then you will find way.
With respect to current price levels of bitcoins, earning one full bitcoins in a month must be needing around $2500 worth of hard work. It means more hours of work per day must be needed to achieve that goal of one bitcoins in maximum 2 months of time. But affiliate kind of works does not require continuous works hence working just one or two hours also more than enough.

I am making one bitcoins for every four months as I am having consistent paying freelancing works. After my regular job I work for them and getting paid in bitcoins every month.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pingu39

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:47:00 PM

As in any business, time and effort must be invested. And I'm trying to find a good campaign

rivetz.com ●●● Opens ▶ July 25th
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:09:12 PM

As in any business, time and effort must be invested. And I'm trying to find a good campaign
You can not earn that in campaign only you should have to invest big capital in trading method, just learn how to do a proper trading, and i think that can be achieved if you have a multiple source of bitcoin earning. We do not need to stick on one method specially if you are too busy and your extra time is fit only in participating in signature campaign.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
mundang

Activity: 490

★icomake.com★

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:23:22 AM

You better to ranked up your account first before joining a campaign,  sig campaigns dont accept newbie rank members. It would be better if you explore the site first and read the forum rules.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
karabasss

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

Now it's very hard to make bitcoin. And a few years ago you could get bitcoin on different sites.
But, you can still find a job that is paid for in bitcoin. But for this you need to have special knowledge and skills. Another great way to earn bitcoin is by crypto trading
Frank0209

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

It's  very useful to earning money.I will be join this service.  Bitcoin earning is so hard but its so powerful earning and huge profit u can get. About huge amount u can earning. so u will be patient about this.
What do you mean? maybe you've posted in wrong topic or you just wanna increase your activity?
Images21

Activity: 96

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

In this world, everything depends on how much effort you exert for it. It all depends on your effort bro. And patience. And of course, I will add time because if you really want to earn here you will have to devote a significant amount of time. There are a lot of services here. You will just carefully choose the best. That alone requires studying and analysis and of course dedication.

● ● TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS JUNE 28, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST ALREADY WORKING LOTTERY ●
● [WHITEPAPER] [BITCOINTALK] [GITHUB] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [STEEMIT] ●
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:59:31 AM

In this world, everything depends on how much effort you exert for it. It all depends on your effort bro. And patience. And of course, I will add time because if you really want to earn here you will have to devote a significant amount of time. There are a lot of services here. You will just carefully choose the best. That alone requires studying and analysis and of course dedication.
You must work hard in order to earn bitcoin. If you want to earn bitcoin without doing anything, then expect to earn nothing.  You also have to do the best that you can in order to earn and to succeed. You must also do some researches about bitcoin and how to earn them not just rely on what you know.

▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
●  Over 630 Cards
●  32 Heroes in 7 Classes
●  Innovative Dual System
●  Balanced & Varied
●  Great Community
●  FREE to play
[]   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
ChronoLite

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:28:51 AM

I'm sure even he broke, he has a job to maintain his financial so I'd rather to recommend save your money and try to invest on altcoins because this time you can get it for cheap price and soon altcoins will be back again (I hope so)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
quitstem01

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

I think that would be impossible. A bitcoin in a month with just 2hours a day, won't be enough. But if you are willing to invest, that will be a way to earn and gain profit. You may study things related to editing, translating and the likes. And wait for other people to ask for your service. In that way, you can earn money online. But still, 2 hours a day won't be enough.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:57:14 AM

I think that would be impossible. A bitcoin in a month with just 2hours a day, won't be enough. But if you are willing to invest, that will be a way to earn and gain profit. You may study things related to editing, translating and the likes. And wait for other people to ask for your service. In that way, you can earn money online. But still, 2 hours a day won't be enough.

2 hours a day isnt really enough to earn that big. He's asking too much yet he is going to dedicate time shortly. He can do this if he is a trader or something similar like selling bulks of products. But he is not even also willing to invest money for it so dont expect that he'll receive bigger income.

stickynote

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

i think expecting to receive bigger income with just 2hrs a day is impossible. this is not possible beacause earning a bitcoin needs a lot of time and effort.In this line of business for you to achieve you goal you must contribute a lot of time and effort.

●●●TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS
Mr.grin

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

i think expecting to receive bigger income with just 2hrs a day is impossible. this is not possible beacause earning a bitcoin needs a lot of time and effort.In this line of business for you to achieve you goal you must contribute a lot of time and effort.
To produce 1 btc in 1 or 2 months, requires a lot of experience, other than that require capital, need to face a big risk. For now, I think the risk you get becomes 2x, because the current bitcoin condition will be fragmented, but hopefully it does not happen.

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█▄▄
▄█████████▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████▄███████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▄████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▄█▀
       ▀██████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████▀
           ▀██████████▀
             ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀

hovrah

Activity: 98

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

To produce 1 btc in 1 or 2 months, requires a lot of experience, other than that require capital, need to face a big risk. For now, I think the risk you get becomes 2x, because the current bitcoin condition will be fragmented, but hopefully it does not happen.
Precisely because of the current state of Bitcoin, it seems to me that collecting such a number of coins in a month or a week will already be very difficult. 1 Bitcoin or 2 Bitcoin is not the same as it was before. But I hope that this situation will change very soon.

● ● TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS JUNE 28, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST ALREADY WORKING LOTTERY ●
● [WHITEPAPER] [BITCOINTALK] [GITHUB] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [STEEMIT] ●
xskl0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

having a job and using euros to buy BTC

mrcash02

Activity: 574

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

Precisely because of the current state of Bitcoin, it seems to me that collecting such a number of coins in a month or a week will already be very difficult. 1 Bitcoin or 2 Bitcoin is not the same as it was before. But I hope that this situation will change very soon.

It will become even harder to make 1-2 Bitcoins in a month or two. At some point will become near to impossible. The price doesn't stop increasing on long term, if you want to make BTC profit you need to do it fast. In few months Bitcoin will skyrocket and payrates for all tasks involving Bitcoin will be drastically reduced.

Potato Chips

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

It will become even harder to make 1-2 Bitcoins in a month or two. At some point will become near to impossible. The price doesn't stop increasing on long term, if you want to make BTC profit you need to do it fast. In few months Bitcoin will skyrocket and payrates for all tasks involving Bitcoin will be drastically reduced.

we still don't know if the price will rise in a few months considering that august first is like a judgement day. worst is hard fork is more likely to happen that the activation of

segwit right now but i hope its the other way around because if a split happens it'll fall drastically. but yeah if the price rises greatly the amount of bitcoin will decrease but i

believe the amount of dollars will  also increase if you've converted it. most signature campaigns here also decreased their pay rates however its surprising than i earn much

more now.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
Frank0209

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

having a job and using euros to buy BTC
LOL. It's true if you don't have much time to go online and don't wanna make any investment so the only way to earn 1 bitcoin in a mont or 2 is find a job in real life and use your salary to buy bitcoin when it's price is low and sell when it's price rising up or hold in for a few years
ladydark

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

Without any investment,its difficult to make 1 bitcoin in a month.You could join some signature campaigns which pay around 0.037 btc a week and side by side,you could do job works like programming,web designing,etc.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.