Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269461 times)
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

If the OP would have stayed here this long then he would have definitely made 1 BTC from all the knowledge he would have got from this . The only way to make 1-2 BTC in a month's time is to invest in new altcoins or ICO's and hoping to hit a jackpot coin.
Hoping to hit jackpot coin is not a way to get 1 or 2  in a month. Then he need to invest in many altcoins, because w don't know which coin will gain huge. And if he Is able to invest in "huge altcoins" then he must able to buy 1  or start own business and can earn 1
i think earning 1 or 2 bitcoin is a good amount of money to be earn in a month or two. To me i think that those people who are related to altcion trading i think they have good chance to make such amount of money.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:51:46 AM

If the OP would have stayed here this long then he would have definitely made 1 BTC from all the knowledge he would have got from this . The only way to make 1-2 BTC in a month's time is to invest in new altcoins or ICO's and hoping to hit a jackpot coin.
Hoping to hit jackpot coin is not a way to get 1 or 2  in a month. Then he need to invest in many altcoins, because w don't know which coin will gain huge. And if he Is able to invest in "huge altcoins" then he must able to buy 1  or start own business and can earn 1
i think earning 1 or 2 bitcoin is a good amount of money to be earn in a month or two. To me i think that those people who are related to altcion trading i think they have good chance to make such amount of money.
To get that kind of money is not an easy thing, even with investing in ICO though, because if you want to earn big profits, you also have to invest your money as much as possible and we also still need time more from one month until sales token succeed.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

Remember, the price of 1 btc is currently around $ 2500, and it is a big nominal and I have to work at least 2 months to have 1 btc, but there is a way that I think we can do that is gambling or trading but very risk.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Remember, the price of 1 btc is currently around $ 2500, and it is a big nominal and I have to work at least 2 months to have 1 btc, but there is a way that I think we can do that is gambling or trading but very risk.

For 2500$ I need to work whole year! Now you do the mathematics. Every month is harder and harder to make 1 bitcoin, or tobbuy one. I trade and gamble and its not easy as you say it is, things are going slow, sometimes I win sometimes I lose that is gambling and same is with trading, but in that I'm more long runner now, I'm stashing some coins and I hope I will have good profit one day from that, so from that I don't earn much, I invest more.
Where are you from by the way, what you need to do for 1250$ every month, how much hours?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:21:34 PM

We cannot earn profit in bitcoin if we will not take the risks. Earning 1bitcoin in a span of time is hard to do these days because of the price is expensive. But you know there is always a ways to achieve this amount by trading bitcoin/altcoin ofcourse with patience, effort and dedication in everything you do.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:16:58 AM

I highly doubt gambling is a good way to go. Trading at least has certain signals -- they can point you in a correct direction. However, with gambling (especially online gambling), you don't 100% know about the legitimacy of the site you use. It could be rigged against you. With that in mind, you'll end up losing a majority if not all of your initial investment. Gambling is simply a money trap that should never be explored.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
smurfik32

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:50:00 AM

I highly doubt gambling is a good way to go. Trading at least has certain signals -- they can point you in a correct direction. However, with gambling (especially online gambling), you don't 100% know about the legitimacy of the site you use. It could be rigged against you. With that in mind, you'll end up losing a majority if not all of your initial investment. Gambling is simply a money trap that should never be explored.

Correctly you say - gambling does not need to be seen as a way of earning.
The percentage of what you win will be negligible.
It is better to earn trade and investment
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

There are gambling sites out there that have their random generator code shown to the public. There are sites that even have an explanation how their game is really provably fair. There are sites out there that have 0% edge. But then again, at the end of the day people are losing money over gambling because that's just ought to happen. As humans, we are greedy. Once we've made money, we want to make even more. Nothing will ever make us satisfied.

Only time a gambler stops gambling is when there's no more money left. That's why we all lose in the end. Even those that have won today in gambling will eventually go back to gambling and lose all that amount.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:53:09 PM

There are gambling sites out there that have their random generator code shown to the public. There are sites that even have an explanation how their game is really provably fair. There are sites out there that have 0% edge. But then again, at the end of the day people are losing money over gambling because that's just ought to happen. As humans, we are greedy. Once we've made money, we want to make even more. Nothing will ever make us satisfied.

Only time a gambler stops gambling is when there's no more money left. That's why we all lose in the end. Even those that have won today in gambling will eventually go back to gambling and lose all that amount.

This means that if we are not greedy in a gamble that expects a lot of money from it, we will really benefit that will not be exhausted and will be stored in our wallets, so the point is greed that makes you lose a lot of money by gambling.

I personally still have to try hard every day to get 1 bitcoin within 1 or 2 months. Not sure to get 1 bitcoin every 2 months, unless you have skills that can make good enough money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

The current bitcoin price is fantastic. But I do not agree that you choose to do gambling to supplement your bitcoin income. I prefer trading as a job so good to do. Many people have become wealthy because of this job, so you should try it and do the right thing. Because I think trading is a job with analysis, not like a gambling that only puts your fate with an uncertain luck.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

This means that if we are not greedy in a gamble that expects a lot of money from it, we will really benefit that will not be exhausted and will be stored in our wallets, so the point is greed that makes you lose a lot of money by gambling.

I personally still have to try hard every day to get 1 bitcoin within 1 or 2 months. Not sure to get 1 bitcoin every 2 months, unless you have skills that can make good enough money.

Not really, it's not "I'm not greedy therefore I'll be rich from gambling or at least make money from it." Everything about gambling still needs luck and I want to mention that luck is such a thin thread to hang on. Gambling is not profitable and no matter how much you try to not be greedy, your human nature will catch up to you and you'd end up being greedy again. Because that's just who you are, a human. Gambling pretty much takes advantage of the nature of humans.

Go get it. You know what to do. Do your research as to what skills that will let you earn good money.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

it is really difficult to fulfill your desire in a month, but there is a way...
if you are so lucky then you can earn more than what you want, the field is gambling. you have to perform well in this sector then you can gain 1 or more Bitcoin within a week. I said that your luck must have to favor to you.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:22:38 PM

if you are so lucky then you can earn more than what you want, the field is gambling. you have to perform well in this sector then you can gain 1 or more Bitcoin within a week. I said that your luck must have to favor to you.
You need money for gambling and you will probably lose money not earn it.
Not a good way in my opinion.
And if you are not greedy you will win? Not because house has advantage?  Roll Eyes
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

Gambling only makes you poorer. Many people managed to become rich with gambling. I'm sure their lives are unhappy, full of lies. There are other better ways. Undecided

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 02:23:20 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
you cannot earn money without investing,if earning money is a very easy deal then everyone in bitcointalk would have being millionaires ,nothing can be achieved without doing anything,if you have any technical skills you could earn money or just go for a regular job and convert those to bitcoin Smiley
If you want to earn that big you will also need to invest big and a lot of time. There is no easy way to earn especially in the world of Bitcoin where all form of investment or trading always have risk. But in order to earn you should take the the risk and make the most out of it by investing a lot of time for educating yourself about the system of Bitcoin and trading. Then make time to do your best specifically on management and technical issues on trading or investments.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:40:35 AM

Gambling only makes you poorer. Many people managed to become rich with gambling. I'm sure their lives are unhappy, full of lies. There are other better ways. Undecided
Yes , gambling is not the right to make money especially if you aim for 1bTC  or more ,You can make that bitcoins but possible the total lose that you play if ypu keep playing and aimning in gambling.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:23:23 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
you cannot earn money without investing,if earning money is a very easy deal then everyone in bitcointalk would have being millionaires ,nothing can be achieved without doing anything,if you have any technical skills you could earn money or just go for a regular job and convert those to bitcoin Smiley
If you want to earn that big you will also need to invest big and a lot of time. There is no easy way to earn especially in the world of Bitcoin where all form of investment or trading always have risk. But in order to earn you should take the the risk and make the most out of it by investing a lot of time for educating yourself about the system of Bitcoin and trading. Then make time to do your best specifically on management and technical issues on trading or investments.

Agreed and this was well stated. I genuinely don't think that there is any value in pursuing trading/selling digital goods if one is trying to make 1 BTC in a month or two. He/she would need to be very very lucky on investments in order to explode a small investment into a large amount. I personally cannot think of any other legal methods to make that much money in so little time.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
tikalbong

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

It always depend on how eager you are to make 1 btc in a month.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Get a job bro, you cant earn money just by sitting and doing captchas. Its not worth it, use youre extra time to look for a nice job with good salary, start now time is running.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:28:42 PM

Get a job bro, you cant earn money just by sitting and doing captchas. Its not worth it, use youre extra time to look for a nice job with good salary, start now time is running.

Earning with catpchas will just going to make your eyes teary. Working all day long with just a few bucks it is not really worth with your effort. And 2 hours a day will not always be enough if you are not a big investors into a casino or big companies. You must be working hard to achieve your goal of earning 1 or 2 bitcoins monthly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: