Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269530 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

If you want to earn that amount in quick time then trading and gambling is the only way for it but I don't have much hope in gambling as it may take all your money away from you but if you have good knowledge and skills of trading then you can earn that amount in specific time interval.
Trading and gambling is a top priority for this case, especially if you have a skills in the field, then will be easy to get benefits as expected. Skill is something someone must have in order to earn money easily.
I never thought that gambling could be an advantage over other earnings. Perhaps there are people who have certain experience and knowledge, and also possesses some technology to win in gambling and at the same time to earn well, But this is by way of exception.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:47:06 PM

Currently bitcoin prices have very high rates. I feel that one of the best ways to get 1 to 2 bitcoins is to trade. Other jobs do not allow you to get that much bitcoin. Faucet and gambling will only spend your time. And if you want to do the mining, of course this is more difficult because of the difficulty is getting higher.
Bitcoin prices were high and the best way is the above mentioned trading. In a days time users make a single bitcoin all through trading, here what happens is the continued price fluctuations same as today. The authorities make use of this with good volume of bitcoin and earning a single bitcoin or two in a short time and this is completely based on the investment potential and risking mentality.

If we choose to mine it can be said you will be able to have big and fast profits, but do you know, the cost to start mining is very big, and this also may be in accordance with the results that will be obtained

Majority of users will avoid mining now as its not profitable as it was in the past and you also need to have good capital to invest in buying mining equipment and if the cost of electricity is higher in your country then it makes no sense in investing money in mining.

Maybe you have a region that is in its all-expensive, so you can say mining will not be profitable, but it is different with my place, low cost electricity cheap computer device and many more,
It helps us to keep our profits in the long term

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

If you want to earn that amount in quick time then trading and gambling is the only way for it but I don't have much hope in gambling as it may take all your money away from you but if you have good knowledge and skills of trading then you can earn that amount in specific time interval.
Trading and gambling is a top priority for this case, especially if you have a skills in the field, then will be easy to get benefits as expected. Skill is something someone must have in order to earn money easily.
I never thought that gambling could be an advantage over other earnings. Perhaps there are people who have certain experience and knowledge, and also possesses some technology to win in gambling and at the same time to earn well, But this is by way of exception.

Not all have that courage to depend on gambling for living or earning money there are very few people who do that as there is no guarantee of making money from it so a person who wants to be safe he will always prefer other methods of earning which can give him regular income.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:38:36 PM

with that kind of mentality like less risk involve in getting the highest possible reward is not quite effective. like you said you need to invest and have a spare time of 2 hours and you want to earn 1 btc a month. since you are a college student and still don't have enough financial capacity to invest in bitcoin i would suggest that you must first invest in knowledge or invest for skills enchancement in that way in can help you earn extra income and beside try to stretch out if you can possibly enough spare time like 3 to 4 hours. if you can't invest in money, invest in time and skills.sooner or later you can earn at least 1 BTC a month if you can have an exceptional skills and talents but it will not overtime but its a long term process.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

Nowadays its not easy to earn 1 btc and I am sure that most of the users on this forum who are earning bitcoins would having less then 1 btc in their wallet and to earn that huge amount you also need to have good capital for making an investment.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:05:38 AM

Nowadays its not easy to earn 1 btc and I am sure that most of the users on this forum who are earning bitcoins would having less then 1 btc in their wallet and to earn that huge amount you also need to have good capital for making an investment.
I think it can make 1 bitcoin in two months but it will base more in your luck and to your capital, just do gambling while you are participating in signature campaign and that is what i am doing but i do not earn 1 bitcoin in two months because i only have small capital, but i think time come that i could earn that amount. Since i have good strategy in playing dice game.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:21:29 AM

I think it can make 1 bitcoin in two months but it will base more in your luck and to your capital, just do gambling while you are participating in signature campaign and that is what i am doing but i do not earn 1 bitcoin in two months because i only have small capital, but i think time come that i could earn that amount. Since i have good strategy in playing dice game.

There are more chances of loosing money in gambling rather then earning and no one wants to loose their coins in gambling as it will be impossible to recover back and now price is so high that very few people can afford to buy bitcoin using fiat.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:04:39 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
LOL that is impossible, you want to earn that huge sum of money by only working a few hours a day, well I would like that to but I know that is impossible for me so I do not set my sights so high.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:17:25 AM

But I don't think that any skills can help you in winning in gambling as your results will depend on the luck factor if you have good set of skills in trading then you can make good money in each and every trade so best choice would be to go for trading and avoid gambling.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:41:32 AM

If u have skill you should work and exchange bit coin as a reward of that work so work hard to make bit coin

And you must be specific on what work you should do.

If you want to earn better while you work as a developer, programmer or the same.

Try to make some trades in order to reach 1 BTC.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:58:32 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
Earn a bitcoin per month? with only 2hours dedication per day? I don't think so my dear.
You better find a decent job that will fit your skills. Then continue what you have now here in bitcoin, like if you are joining a campaign you can continue that while you you have your decent job. Bitcoin may serve as your part time job. In that case there's a possibility you can earn more.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:15:13 AM

Earn a bitcoin per month? with only 2hours dedication per day? I don't think so my dear.
You better find a decent job that will fit your skills. Then continue what you have now here in bitcoin, like if you are joining a campaign you can continue that while you you have your decent job. Bitcoin may serve as your part time job. In that case there's a possibility you can earn more.
Yeah you can not get that 1 bitcoin in a month specially you do not have money to invest if you just earning in signature campaign it takes a year to earn that amount mate if you did not know its hard to earn in bitcoin you need to put more time and efforts to make good income 2 hrs is not enough for me to get income in bitcoin.
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

If u have skill you should work and exchange bit coin as a reward of that work so work hard to make bit coin

If you want to earn better while you work as a developer, programmer or the same.

I don't believe someone new in trading can earn 1 bitcoin in a month or two considering the rate of bitcoin right now. You may earn a few bucks as a beginner or may even lose some, but you cannot earn like professionals in trading just from start.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:41:52 AM

I don't believe someone new in trading can earn 1 bitcoin in a month or two considering the rate of bitcoin right now. You may earn a few bucks as a beginner or may even lose some, but you cannot earn like professionals in trading just from start.

There are many people who are earning more then 1 btc in a month regularly from trading but for that you also should be ready with good capital to invest and also with a good knowledge of trading as investing without any knowledge is actually gambling with your money.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

I'm not saying that a newbie can earn 1 BTC instant with trading. It takes time you know and a newbie needs to experience it by himself. There are pros and cons for a newbie in trading.

But once he established his confidence about proper trading strategy, he can earn an easy 1 bitcoin monthly.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:20:32 AM

I'm not saying that a newbie can earn 1 BTC instant with trading. It takes time you know and a newbie needs to experience it by himself. There are pros and cons for a newbie in trading.

But once he established his confidence about proper trading strategy, he can earn an easy 1 bitcoin monthly.

yes it is always a big truth.Not to mention every one started their journey as a newbie.So nothing is impossible  in the world,especially using the power of Internet.Every one can grow with patience and skill improvement. But only point we need to keep in mind that, Nothing will happen over night.
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:56:12 AM

Personally, I tink the best way to earn bitcoin is to participate in ICOs. Since there are a plethora of ICO announcements nowadays, it is essential to discern which ICO is going to succeed and invest in it and also join in the bounty campaign for extra tokens.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

Try to offer services you think you have skills for,with that you can earn even more than 1 bitcoin.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

Personally, I tink the best way to earn bitcoin is to participate in ICOs. Since there are a plethora of ICO announcements nowadays, it is essential to discern which ICO is going to succeed and invest in it and also join in the bounty campaign for extra tokens.

Indeed the best option is to invest with ico, here I can recommend the ico I'm following, may be helpful for some investors who are thinking to plant their shares.
And you can post a question on our thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044884.0

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:46:18 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 12:18:42 PM by galestorm

Well, there are many online jobs out there and signature camps located in this forum, but i dont think you can earn 1 bitcoin in just a month or 2 especially when you're that limited to options in earning btc. It will take a couple of months before you can even reach 1 bitcoin and within that timespan you should be able to dedicate your time in btc.. join online jobs and sig camps at the same time.

However there's another way to earn btc.. you can try mining, but that would be costly and i dont think you can afford that since you said that your broke.

So your only options are sig camps and online jobs the give BTC as pay.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: