Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269461 times)
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:15:43 PM

May be an easy way for you to be able to invest free bitcoins. You can search for bitcoi in this forum. You can follow the project in this forum so you will get paid bitcoin or altcoin. Once you get bitcoin it may be an effective way to increase bitcoin by trading or gambling. Both can really make you rich and can also make you fall into poverty. But you do not worry. Do one of those options. Suppose you try trading .. if amda match this way .. you can do it every day.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

No other work is easier than joining in bounty campaigns ,trading amd investing to ico where you can  earn more than 1 btc a month.  It will suit to anybody that who can stay in front of the computer for 5 -6 hours straight.
What work to be able to get a lot of bitcoin with 5-6 hours in front of computer? If only for signature campaigns I do not think it should take that much time.
With a signature campaign you often have to make about 25 - 30 post a week that mean only 4 - 5 posts a day so how long do you think it will take? I think only with 30 minute you can finish it but if you spend 5 - 6 hours a day for signature campaign maybe you're using multi account to join Smiley)))
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:30:00 PM

As several users suggested ICO is a good go
it gives an easy earning as well you get an assured profit for your investment.

Yeah, ICO is a easy way to earn bitcoin but you must know which ICO you should join cause not all ICO is good so you should choose carefully to not regret after you made any decision Smiley

ICo's are one of the easy way to earn a lot of bitcoins.

You just have to choose what are the best ICOs that has legit people developing that project.

Signature for rent
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

I can ensure that with only 2 hours a day and investing nothing there are no way for you to earn 1 or 2 bitcoin in a month Smiley)) If you have a job in real life you should save your salary and use it to buy some bitcoin then keep it for few years Smiley))

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

Now that is straight forward. That is a big number to earn in a month. I think that may be possible if you are in the higher ranks like Hero and Legendary and you are in a sigature campaign depending on the rates per post and rank. And at the same time offering jobs which are occassionally needed.
Advise is take it easy, Patience is needed because profit is given by time.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

Now that is straight forward. That is a big number to earn in a month. I think that may be possible if you are in the higher ranks like Hero and Legendary and you are in a sigature campaign depending on the rates per post and rank. And at the same time offering jobs which are occassionally needed.
Advise is take it easy, Patience is needed because profit is given by time.
It seems to me that if you try very hard, the reality can very well turn out to earn more than 1 Bitcoin on the stock exchange by using a difference in the price of the crypto currency. Thus, when we raise or lower the price, we can earn a very good fortune. And the main thing is to correctly and confidently study certain wisdom of the crypto exchange.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:49:00 PM

No other work is easier than joining in bounty campaigns ,trading amd investing to ico where you can  earn more than 1 btc a month.  It will suit to anybody that who can stay in front of the computer for 5 -6 hours straight.

All need a process, and it is not an easy job
If we want to get 1 bitcoin, of course it should be worth what we do
Not everyone can work with computer hours
Only the signature campaign is the easiest to get bitcoin

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:58:16 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Hey buddy, take my advice... stop going to college and focus on bitcoins (research). Now find a fastfood chain and start working there (because you'll get free delicious meal everyday and you will be able to save your money) and then put all your salary in bitcoins. You have mentioned that you are broke right now so I assume that you can tolerate that for a while. I am serious man, since you are broke you would not lose anything at this point... then one day you'll just find yourself worth millions of $.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:35:30 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Hey buddy, take my advice... stop going to college and focus on bitcoins (research). Now find a fastfood chain and start working there (because you'll get free delicious meal everyday and you will be able to save your money) and then put all your salary in bitcoins. You have mentioned that you are broke right now so I assume that you can tolerate that for a while. I am serious man, since you are broke you would not lose anything at this point... then one day you'll just find yourself worth millions of $.
The fact of the matter is whether this person will start earning money on the bitcointalk forum, then he will not need to wash dishes in fast food, and at the same time eat normal food. And he really will not need a college. Although the school knowledge he really will need to work with a computer and the Internet.
Crazym

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

It has become harder day by day to earn bitcoin easily. The demand has increased too.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:32:44 AM

The fact of the matter is whether this person will start earning money on the bitcointalk forum, then he will not need to wash dishes in fast food, and at the same time eat normal food. And he really will not need a college. Although the school knowledge he really will need to work with a computer and the Internet.
I think much better if you have a degree that you can used to have a regular job in a good company which will gives you a stable income and bitcoin will be treated as you other source of income even bitcoin gives you higher profit.
Bitcoin earning nowadays is very hard specially if you are targeting 1 bitcoin in 1 or 2 months and you do not have money to invest which investment is one of the best way to earn more bitcoin,.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
milenium

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

Although in Fiverr the most common payment method there is not made in bitcoin but PayPal or by direct wire transfer.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:08:39 AM

Depending on the time period the earning happens. This is because of the price varying with time. Every time the price won't be fluctuating in large scale. Recent days the fluctuations were found in large scale, so in a short a good sum can be earned if we have good volume of bitcoin in the wallet.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

May be an easy way for you to be able to invest free bitcoins. You can search for bitcoi in this forum. You can follow the project in this forum so you will get paid bitcoin or altcoin. Once you get bitcoin it may be an effective way to increase bitcoin by trading or gambling. Both can really make you rich and can also make you fall into poverty. But you do not worry. Do one of those options. Suppose you try trading .. if amda match this way .. you can do it every day.

a revenue does have many branches to we can do, but one thing we have to know is our interest and ability in searching for something. Because if we just follow the work of the word person there is a great possibility that in the future you are experiencing a problem that cannot be resolved. So, start now recognise yourself and then from the right thing for you. In the bitcoin you can do everything from start to trading, investment, or escrow, one of the major project in the bitcoin like altcoin etc

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:03:01 PM

It will definitely hard. By your time to be alloted on each day and with a short assumed months to achieve your goal, it is nearly impossible. But in the end, it will still depend on your skills. Remember that you can't achieve a goal quickly if it is big. You need to work hard for it. You've mentioned 'without any investment', which the only way I see to earn Bitcoin for a short period of time. You can add more time to be spent each day or adjust the time to achieve your goal.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
IVevermind

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Why he should quit college just to earn bitcoin? A lot of my friend is earning bitcoin and studing in college at the same time of course they still can earn a lot and pay tuition fee by themselves Smiley) College is not a bad think but It'll be if you don't try hard in here Smiley)) Almost richest people stop going to college but not all people who did that become rich Smiley.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

You can access the freelancer websites.
Many online jobs there.
But, since you aren't an investor, i think its hard to gain 1 btc/month. Its possible if you want to work hard.
That's true, it is hard to earn 1 Btc in a month if you don't invest some of your money, if you have some money and a right amount of money to invest maybe you can earn 1btc in a month. If you don't have any money to invest it will be hard for you to earn with pure hard work as well in a month so don't expect anything.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

I recommend signature campaigns. But before doing that you should bare in mind that Time is a very important factor. In signature campaign your time,patience and knowledge are the investment you need.
Aside from you will be earning from constructing quality post, you will learn more about bitcoin and posting will definitely be in line with your ranking. Useful isn't it ? Nothing wasted if may say. It's up to you how you put your effort into it.
FisherWoman

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

If you wanna earn that amount without invest I think really hard Smiley)) The easiest way to earn 1 or 2 bitcoin in a month is asking your relative for a loan about 50k$ and use it to buy bitcoin then hold all your bitcoin for a month Smiley)) I believe that you can earn more than 1 bitcoin if you do that Smiley))))
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

There should be some site with bitcoin payment jobs. Does anybody knows that sites? Maybe some experience?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: