Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269466 times)
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:03:36 AM

Can you really trust cloud mining like hashflare? If chosen as investing all my $?

I will not trust any cloud mining, even though there are investors and keep on trusting those so called "trusted" mining sites. I will not give my trust to them and don't invest all of your money there for sure you'll regret it in the end. Get to invest in a better and more trusted investments and trading is the only one or you can also try to take a risk in bankroll investments.
there are many places or websites to invest, you can also try to invest in an ICO program, there are many ICOs that are popping up every day and you must be good at choosing which ICO has good potential, at least the ICO will be successful in the end and you can get the profit well from there.

This investment can bring you a lot of money, and can bring you big losses. This is very risky. It seems to me that trading in alternative coins is not as risky as investing.
I used to invest, but then I realized that it was losing money to me.
Investing in a new project is very risky but if you have seen many investors who have invested in a project maybe you will have confidence if the project has good potential in the future, if so it would not hurt to try it too.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
you cannot earn money without investing,if earning money is a very easy deal then everyone in bitcointalk would have being millionaires ,nothing can be achieved without doing anything,if you have any technical skills you could earn money or just go for a regular job and convert those to bitcoin Smiley

agree But the other way is If you have skills in programming or making website You don't need to invest bitcoin just search a website that is paying bitcoin and  free to register .
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:35:59 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
you cannot earn money without investing,if earning money is a very easy deal then everyone in bitcointalk would have being millionaires ,nothing can be achieved without doing anything,if you have any technical skills you could earn money or just go for a regular job and convert those to bitcoin Smiley

agree But the other way is If you have skills in programming or making website You don't need to invest bitcoin just search a website that is paying bitcoin and  free to register .
Very few users will be lucky to earn big through jackpots, where investments are not required much. With other users it is must to have a bigger investment for a bigger profiting. If a website needs to be found, then no other website provides an accessibility same as bitcointalk.org

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

Can you really trust cloud mining like hashflare? If chosen as investing all my $?

Some will say here they do trust hashflare because they have an investment there and they will ask you to sign up under their referral.

But for me, it's a big no. Hashflare is a cloud mining and when it comes to those type of investments.

I'm always trying to put my interest away as they all have one destination, to take advantage of their investors.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

2hrs a day to make 1-2btc Cheesy some people work 8hrs a day to earn around 400e :| 

I know it's an old thread but here's the idea. Scam people. Open some bitcoin bank with 10% interest weekly and bait newbies to invest. it's scamming, but hey, it's earning. :p

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

2hrs a day to make 1-2btc Cheesy some people work 8hrs a day to earn around 400e :| 

I know it's an old thread but here's the idea. Scam people. Open some bitcoin bank with 10% interest weekly and bait newbies to invest. it's scamming, but hey, it's earning. :p
Free cheese is only in a mousetrap. I believe that the opportunities provided by bitcointalk and the information on the earnings of the crypto currency that exist here gives very good opportunities to earn a lot of money. But there are some unique ones that are agitating to join certain products that are clearly scammers. Because their conditions are very sweet and golden But this is only getting cheated.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

Anything that will sound too good to be true should be avoided - if people follow this motto they won't fall for it.
What you are suggesting will itself have a bad impact on the market. Scamming newbies will drive them away from bitcoin - thus negatively impacting the market and the whole community.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

For those people that will want to earn higher profit for just a short amount of time they will be ending up being scammed. It's good to be true and sometimes our greediness will lie down to lead us to be a victim with these type of incident. Many are even working more than 8 hours a day and they still get not higher than 1/4 of what's being expected here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

For those people that will want to earn higher profit for just a short amount of time they will be ending up being scammed. It's good to be true and sometimes our greediness will lie down to lead us to be a victim with these type of incident. Many are even working more than 8 hours a day and they still get not higher than 1/4 of what's being expected here.

I know for sure that some people work 12 hours a day and get $ 150 a month. At the same time for them, this is an excellent salary.
bitcoin is now very expensive and therefore it is not realistic to make such an amount without investments and starting capital. Or very very hard

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:20:00 AM

1 bitcoin is not small rather it's big and you must work hard to make 1 bitcoin in a month.Obviously, gambling, signature campaign won't give you 1 bitcoin in a month. I think only way of making 1 bitcoin in a month is trading.You need to buy ETH,LYC,Ripple and other profitable altcoin at low price and sold them when price gone up.But trading is risky, you can lose your money also.But you have no choice.If you want to make 1 btc in a month you must take risks.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

you can follow bounty social media like twitter facebook etc, or can follow the signature bitcointalk.itu all free does not cost, only part of your spare time, depends how much you spend your time.
KerLaeda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:07:10 AM

1 Bitcoin per month... and "I dont want to invest"

First: buy the house on the beach.
2nd: Buy laptop and pinacolada...
3rd: Sit in the beach chair next to your house on the beach, drink pinacolada, open your laptop and start earning 10 Bitcoins per month!
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:38:17 AM

do you want to earn money without capital in investment? it's very difficult but you can do that. you can follow the signature campaign in this forum. so you get paid using bitcoin. the greater your rank then the more you will pay. if you already have bitcoin you can invest your bitcoin on trading .. so you will benefit from your bitcoin results. you just buy altcoin at a cheap price or at a coin ico. then you can sell back when the price of the coin rises ..

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:03:41 AM

do you want to earn money without capital in investment? it's very difficult but you can do that. you can follow the signature campaign in this forum. so you get paid using bitcoin. the greater your rank then the more you will pay. if you already have bitcoin you can invest your bitcoin on trading .. so you will benefit from your bitcoin results. you just buy altcoin at a cheap price or at a coin ico. then you can sell back when the price of the coin rises ..
Even if you are a Legendary member here in Bitcointalk you won't be earning 1 Bitcoin in 2 months worth of time. To earn 1 Bitcoin you really need to invest using your capital in trading in which your profit depend on your trades, you really need to put a lot of capital if 1 Bitcoin is really your target. Another option is through network ad campaigns creating a website that has a high traffic will give you a lot of earnings as a website with a good content is necessary to give you that high traffic.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

Even if you are a Legendary member here in Bitcointalk you won't be earning 1 Bitcoin in 2 months worth of time. To earn 1 Bitcoin you really need to invest using your capital in trading in which your profit depend on your trades, you really need to put a lot of capital if 1 Bitcoin is really your target. Another option is through network ad campaigns creating a website that has a high traffic will give you a lot of earnings as a website with a good content is necessary to give you that high traffic.
Correct if your target is 1 bitcoin in just 2 months just do all the methods of earning in bitcoin because if you focus on signature campaign even legendary needs long period of time to collect that amount. Much better to have huge capital as investment which can generate huge income when bitcoin value increasing.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:54:51 AM

Correct if your target is 1 bitcoin in just 2 months just do all the methods of earning in bitcoin because if you focus on signature campaign even legendary needs long period of time to collect that amount. Much better to have huge capital as investment which can generate huge income when bitcoin value increasing.

But I think OP wants to know how he can earn that amount without any investment and it will surely take a long time to earn that amount even if you have multiple ways to earn it and if you have some decent capital to invest in altcoin then it can give you that amount in long run.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:29:06 AM

Are you asking how can make a bitcoin per month without any investment.....
You can earn without any investing,if you are just starting to have business with bitcoin and you don't have any found to start with,then i can suggest that must start first by joining signature campaign.somehow by that you will get paid.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

too difficult a friend to produce 1 btc in a month or two in the absence of capital. even 0.3 you need to work hard to get it.
what skills do you have?
do you have the ability to create articles or create a promotional video? if you have i am sure you will get a minimum of 0.1 BTC / month

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:06:05 AM

too difficult a friend to produce 1 btc in a month or two in the absence of capital. even 0.3 you need to work hard to get it.
what skills do you have?
do you have the ability to create articles or create a promotional video? if you have i am sure you will get a minimum of 0.1 BTC / month

Yes 0.1 btc is possible to earn in 1 month's time but that also only if you have different ways to earn it as you cannot earn it only by working on signature campaign and you need to combine various methods to earn more amount in bitcoins.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

what skills do you have?

Yes 0.1 btc is possible to earn in 1 month's time but that also only if you have different ways to earn it as you cannot earn it only by working on signature campaign and you need to combine various methods to earn more amount in bitcoins.
Agree, even you can make 0.1 bitcoin in just a month by doing signature campaign much better to try some other methods to increase you income in a monthly basis, because me i do multiple methods and save all my bitcoin in our local wallet as investment for the future of my family. And i know that bitcoin value will continuous increasing.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: