Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269472 times)
alva 777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

try this 

first try to have skills like translate , python , C++ , photoshop

after that start to make your own maket sell for small income and try to get other trust

when be trusted try to add more things and start your own site

now you can get 1 btc
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

its hard for us to make 1 bitcoin in a month unless if you invest in a cryptocurrency and your good on trading then you'll get 1 bitcoin. study first how the market goes.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:01:26 AM

Its impossible to earn 1 btc in a month for 2 hours, my suggestions is to get involved in trading, You need to have larger capital to earn much money, But if you dont have capital, you can simply join signature campaign but its just a dust of sand to earn btc.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

trading is one of the best ideas regarding this issue, if you have a good amount of money then you can start a trade in this platform which could you help to make 1 or 2 Bitcoin within a month. one interesting sector is gambling, if you are enough lucky then gambling would be the best way of gathering Bitcoin within a very short time.

Yeah, trading is the best way to make 1 bitcoin in 1 or 2 months, we just need to have a lot of knowledge and be able to analyze, then with a capital that is not too much, you will be able to get 1 bitcoin faster.

In fact you dont need a lot knowledge as you think, if you have invested lets say 3-4 btc into doge this days at 21-22 satoshis and sold at 29-30 satoshis you had been able to make those income, as doge a lot coins are being pumped daily, all you need is lucky to be at the right coin at the right moment. The more bitcoins you have more easy is to make such ammount with trading.
Yes. There are so many coins like doge that all you just need is to enter and buy in at the right time by setting a buying order at a particular price and selling once pumped (but these need to be done only after some researches).
It is always good to have some few portfolios of such coins and one will be surprise how much trading of these coins can generate in a month.
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

I can ensure that with only 2 hours a day and investing nothing there are no way for you to earn 1 or 2 bitcoin in a month Smiley)) If you have a job in real life you should save your salary and use it to buy some bitcoin then keep it for few years Smiley))
gipbkt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

Earning 1btc in a span of 1 to 2 months is like 50 - 50% of chance. Since you dont want to put some investment, if you have skills you can join some high paying signature campaigns and if you're lucky enough you can earn your 1btc in 1 month. But your 2 hours per day will not be enough so put some time to this and your 1 btc is not far to reach.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

trading is one of the best ideas regarding this issue, if you have a good amount of money then you can start a trade in this platform which could you help to make 1 or 2 Bitcoin within a month. one interesting sector is gambling, if you are enough lucky then gambling would be the best way of gathering Bitcoin within a very short time.

Yeah, trading is the best way to make 1 bitcoin in 1 or 2 months, we just need to have a lot of knowledge and be able to analyze, then with a capital that is not too much, you will be able to get 1 bitcoin faster.

In fact you dont need a lot knowledge as you think, if you have invested lets say 3-4 btc into doge this days at 21-22 satoshis and sold at 29-30 satoshis you had been able to make those income, as doge a lot coins are being pumped daily, all you need is lucky to be at the right coin at the right moment. The more bitcoins you have more easy is to make such ammount with trading.
Is there any investment that does not have risk. The thing with investment is that the more you have, the more you get and the more risk you are taking.

Risk factors like you said cannot stop you from making 1 bitcoin in a month if you have the resources to pull in. Lots of people make far more than that in a month so it totally depends on each individual and how they are going about it. Signature campaign is not the only method of earning you know!
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

Its impossible to earn 1 btc in a month for 2 hours, my suggestions is to get involved in trading, You need to have larger capital to earn much money, But if you dont have capital, you can simply join signature campaign but its just a dust of sand to earn btc.

As you said without the investment you cant make that much bitcoin.But if you are ready to invest on mining then you can earn what you want but it needs high capital to buy the hardwares need for the bitcoin mining.But the mining process is like long day process.You can't just spend 2 hours in that.But the mining process is ver easy to do,you just convert electricity and hardware works in to money.Joining in the signature campaign also will give btc but it needs good amount of tine with hard works.Nothing in this worldis not easy so work hard then it will gives what you work for.happy trading.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:13:25 AM

I can ensure that with only 2 hours a day and investing nothing there are no way for you to earn 1 or 2 bitcoin in a month Smiley)) If you have a job in real life you should save your salary and use it to buy some bitcoin then keep it for few years Smiley))

now it is very hard to make bitcoin. The price of this coin is now very high. It seems easier to me to earn a centralized currency and then buy bitcoin. Now everyone paid attention to bitcoin, so demand grew significantly

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

There are some paid to type sites, where they pay in Bitcoin. Some faucets too, though the pay is very low. Good luck!
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
Same like me too, but now i have jobs, as bounty hunter, and with that i have money for buy and sell bitcoin, many project you can search in bitcointalk, if you seriously for have bitcoin, thanks keep spirit and move on
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

Well its..  like for 2 hours a day I don't think there is any online job that could earn you that much..
Maybe you should first study and get a degree then try giving home tutions to multiple students.
Besides... You can drive ola but that way you won't exactly be able to make 2-3btc.. its not possible with just 2 hours a day...online you won't..get more than 0.025 btc or so.. well if you have multiple accounts on various sites that ask for simple Q/A forums or something you can make it if.. you invest your time...had it been that easier I would have already made millions..
Be happy in what you can earn...✌

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

There are some paid to type sites, where they pay in Bitcoin. Some faucets too, though the pay is very low. Good luck!

Anything that doesn't require much effort or knowledge pays really low. Even your paid to type sites (encoding job). Literally everyone who has fingers can type those stuffs. There's no knowledge needed, really. You just have to master how to use your keyboard and I think most of the modern people have that skill.

What makes a job pay a lot more than other jobs is actually the knowledge required. Ever thought about why do we pay so much for the dentist when you can pull out your teeth by your own? Well, it's not simply just pulling out the teeth. There's a study behind that and that person's (the dentist's) expertise with that is what you are paying for.

One thing I want to put out there is that all jobs that doesn't require much knowledge is eventually going to stop being lucrative. Just like how signature campaigns in this forum are becoming less and less lucrative. It's because of the amount of users that are already doing signature campaigns.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:41:48 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:34:03 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Well, the question is not really how to make bitcoin but how to have more income or resources because you are in need of it. There are various ways on how you can earn not just bitcoin. Jobs can be searched online or any part time work that can give you decent earnings. Hard work pays off so keep on working and looking for opportunities to earn.

Sure, the question belong to how to make bitcoin and how to increase bitcoin, but the meaning is same. But actually, he has time limit. In this thread, I guess he know the various ways are here to earn bitcoins, but he want to earn bitcoin very fast and more. I aware you, everyone can earn bitcoin or money, but in the start we have not a big numbers, with the time, we know how to earn more and our experience wise our earning will be more. So my answer is take time then sure you will earn more.       
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:06 AM

So your in college, working, and can do 2 hours for an online job. Try providing freelance services online, I guess that would be the one with the greater gain and would fit into your time. I'm not sure how fast and big you'll get with blogging, but it would probably eat a lot of time keeping up with the contents and designing, etc. Since you are here in the forum, then work your way to increase your level until you can join a signature campaign. You are at least a junior member to join a campaign, then you'll need to meet the specified number of posts per week. I think you can do it. What you'll earn in bitcoin or in other cryptocurrency, just convert to cash. Hope you'll find a way to make ends meet.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

2 months is very short time to earn btc. It's only possible for an experienced trader and you also need to have enough funds to be able to invest in altcoins. If don't have any money to start, participate every altcoin bounties that you can find like social bounties.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

A very interesting question, so far I have not experienced myself can get anything like this, never saw a friend can produce like that from bounty results, but it is only once not continuous and not fixed in a month or two months produce like that. maybe if only from bounty i think it would be hard, besides doing something else like maybe trading.
happy also can only get information there are people who can produce fixed every month.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

I think, there are two ways to earn 1 bitcoin in a month or 2. First of all, you invest here and there and you can earn tgat money. 2nd way, without invest,you should work hard and earn money which is you want.....
it will look difficult if we look from a real point of view, but if we are able to think broader this is not a strange thing even they can get more than that if they want, if with this vast experience will be very easy, believe me. you pussy can be like that
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:40:21 PM

I think the trading of the money is risky and there is the chance to lose your money. So I think the signature campaign is the other and the best source to earn bitcoin even without investing your money. It is the slow way of earning but it will give you profit slow and steady wines the race so according to me it is good to earn through signature campaign then to suffer from a lose or to take the risk.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:24:38 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Then what you will need is some incredible luck in bitcoin gambling, most of them provide free bitcoins for starters so it would be the best option based on your preferrences.

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: