Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:32:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269481 times)
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:27:10 PM

Its really hard to earn 1 btc in a month on regular basis and even if you have good capital to invest in trading you may earn that amount once or twice but you cannot expect that you will be making profits each and every time as sometimes you may also suffer from loss and you should be ready for all the consequences when it comes to investing money in bitcoins.
There is a basic rule of business, you have to enjoy the profits and you have to suffer losses too. So better is to absorb this fact before diving into this divine field of trading and investing and much more. Losses are coming after profits and profits are coming after losses, this is a continually chain that will strike you too. So earn bitcoin as much as you can, it takes time.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

You can get 1 btc in a day in gambling if you are really lucky but that involves a huge risk and that is possible once in a blue moon as you cannot expect to be lucky every time and most of the times you may loose your money in it but with good knowledge strategy and capital you can earn that amount from trading.
rstephan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:28 PM

I wouldn't say that it is possible to get a millionaire in 2 months, but if you have a basic understanding of day trading and can make 5% a day... u reach the goal i guess in 2 years. But u have to be patient, that's the biggest problem of all bitcoin traders.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

I wouldn't say that it is possible to get a millionaire in 2 months, but if you have a basic understanding of day trading and can make 5% a day... u reach the goal i guess in 2 years. But u have to be patient, that's the biggest problem of all bitcoin traders.

Not all have that high level of patience to wait for 1 year to earn 1 btc as everyone here wants to make quick money and that's what everyone dreams off but everyone forgets the reality that its not easy to get rich overnight and you need to have patience to achieve your goal.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

You can get 1 btc in a day in gambling if you are really lucky but that involves a huge risk and that is possible once in a blue moon as you cannot expect to be lucky every time and most of the times you may loose your money in it but with good knowledge strategy and capital you can earn that amount from trading.

Good luck with that, I will not push someone that don't want to invest big amount of bitcoin and want's to earn big. What you give is what you get so if someone that don't want to invest and asks people how he can earn big then tell him that he just have to work for real life. Gambling isn't a good choice especially for the new ones it will just lose all of their money. Go with trading, that's the most reliable source but still takes time before he can earn that amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:28:33 AM

Not all have that high level of patience to wait for 1 year to earn 1 btc as everyone here wants to make quick money and that's what everyone dreams off but everyone forgets the reality that its not easy to get rich overnight and you need to have patience to achieve your goal.
Being rich overnight is impossible. During the early days most of the people have such a thinking and the same got changed much. Now people know that it's not that simple to buy and just become rich. As every form of investment, surely patience is must to get the best outcome through bitcoin. If one or two bitcoin is the focus then large volume of bitcoin needs to be there for all sorts of trading.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:02 AM

Spending 2 Hours a day is not enough to earn 1 Bitcoin in a month or 2 is not possible.
Two hours are nothing for earning one bitcoin, besides I think that one can’t earn even a single bitcoin while spending just two hours in a day in this forum. Time is money and on the other hand the rate per post is also a big reason for making lot or less money. I you are being paid high rate then you can earn big money but if the rate is low then the earnings ratio will also be very less.
Howell

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:12:36 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Doing signature campaigns is the only way I know that you can earn bitcoin without any capital. But even then you cannot make that amount of BTC within a month or 2. You can try trading once you gained your btc from the campaign but it will take a lot of luck to be successful with your goal.
There're lot more ways you would get to know when you start thinking outside the box and able to recognize success even when it is disguised as some hard work. As for making 1 btc in 2 months, with commensurate investment, it can be done, but without investment, it is a wild goose chase. I would rather not give myself such vain hope instead, I would set achievable daily goals.
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

To earn such a sum without investments you need to have superpowers and never sleep. I think that this is a very large amount. And so earning 1-2 bitcoins per month is simply unrealistic

MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

It is very hard to earning 1btc/month if you don't have any skill or knowlegde about bitcoin. However, if you still desire to earning bitcoin, you can do the service thing in bitcoin as a left handed job and saving this bitcoin. It will take more time and does not earn lot money but you still can have bitcoin for saving. You need to do some research and find the way to do service thing. Beside you can apply uber in your free time
futuret

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:29 PM

Its really hard to earn 1 btc in a month on regular basis and even if you have good capital to invest in trading you may earn that amount once or twice but you cannot expect that you will be making profits each and every time as sometimes you may also suffer from loss and you should be ready for all the consequences when it comes to investing money in bitcoins.
This is not very difficult because the profit of the bitcoin is now very high and t he people are buying the high profit from it now the price of the bitcoin is going high day by day and it is the time to be the part of the bitcoin. I am buying a lot of the things like the clothes and the money making machine, it is easy to make the bitcoin in one month through the bitcoin investment and the trading and the joining the different campaigns.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:55:58 PM

To earn 1 btc in a month will depend on what capital you have to invest if you have good capital then you can earn that amount by trading altcoins but if you are looking to earn that income without any investment then its surely gonna take a long time for you to earn that amount.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

The most risky way of making 1 BTC to 2 is doing gambling.You can make 1BTC profit in less than one day if you are lucky enough.But it's too dangerous and can make you empty hand.Rather you should try to learn trading because trading can give you good profit in short time.You need to buy some popular altcoin in low price and sell at high price.Best of luck.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

To earn such a sum without investments you need to have superpowers and never sleep. I think that this is a very large amount. And so earning 1-2 bitcoins per month is simply unrealistic

Just because you are unable to do something, doesn't mean it's unrealistic. Maybe from the skills that you have, maybe from what you've heard, regardless, it is possible. You can be a signature campaign manager in this forum. Look at the campaign managers here, they are not from third world countries. 1BTC should just be enough in order for them to pay for their daily expenses in a month. You see, there are other opportunities on the Internet other than signature campaigns. You can trade, you can gamble, you can offer services. You have to choose which one is your cup of tea and focus on that, be competent, build reputation, and end up having good amount of clients. 1BTC might seem like a huge amount of money but it isn't on the Internet. Trading altcoins can give you this amount of money but still requires a lot of money and experience. We all start from the bottom so you have to take yourself to the top and be able to earn this amount.

It's not unrealistic, it only takes a lot of work.

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

Ooops, Its quite hard to earn 1 btc in a month specially btc are soaring up and up, If we just rely on ad campaign, there's no chance to reach your money to 1btc, Maybe if you try to enter trading in huge capital, it would be possible. but careful always in trading because not all the time alt coins have good path, you may able to loss your money if you don't understand the trend of the coins in just a short span of time, Be smart always.Smiley
fetishboang

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

To be frank it is really hard to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2 even if your always online every single day or join campaigns. The best way to earn 1 bitcoin in a month is by trading but you need big capital in order to achieve it cause everyone says that bitcoin's price will go up so invest 1 bitcoin then wait.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:25:55 AM

1BTC in a month for just spending 2 hours per day? Not unless you have insane programming, trading and some future telling skills. Cant earn such thing overnight.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
So, if you want to earn bitcoin as a blogger, and If you already have a active blogs , I think it can be used as a means of finding 1 bitcoin in one or two months. Take Advantage of blog's Traffic that happens by install Adsense Ad units in the header, sidebar & footer of your blog. But it also only some AdSense pay you with satoshi (googling own), because most adsense you pay only with dollars. With dollar, You can buy bitcoins, or you can exchange Bitcoin for Dollar.
Bitcoin and Dollar can be used for the needs in our daily lives, but adjust the conditions on their respective functions.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

Your just only a newbie, and you want to earn bitcoin immediately, I think that's not easy to happen. Because you need to level up your rank first before you can apply to signature campaign. Because in the signature campaign is your chance to earn bitcoin free.
futuret

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

Yes this is very important and all the thing need to do the hard work, the bitcoin is being powerful and the bitcoin is getting famous now, I love to use the bitcoin because it is easy to pay with the bitcoin and you will get the payment of the transaction at very low cost, a lot of people reinvesting in the bitcoin and they are taking the huge profit from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: