Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269461 times)
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:19:59 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
May be you just go to the forum and enjoy any camapaign like signature campaign. All you need that is to post your opinion and knowledge about the topic. You should also strictly follow the rules and instruction to avoid spamming and get banned. Then go to different legit free mining sites. Within 1- 2 months you will earn bitcoin for free. All you need to invest is your time
Yeah the signature campaign is the best source of the bitcoin and it is free earning means for the people who are making the bitcoin profit without investing. If you are having the money you can invest in the bitcoin and then make the bitcoin earning at this time I am sure the bitcoin is going to be the world currency and the future with the bitcoin will be bright,. It is the other source of the money I can say the bitcoin is the best currency.

Yes earning from signature campaign is the easiest and safest method to earn bitcoins and it will also help you in building up your capital unless you don't spend it and once you have reached to certain level of savings you can start investing those savings in altcoins where you will be getting an opportunity of growing your bitcoins quickly depending on your skills and knowledge about altcoins.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

I really dont think it is easy to have 1 or 2 bitcoin by working in just 2 hours a day is possible. Nothing that easy nowaday, you have to work harder, learning and investing both to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain, so that you can work as developer of a campaign, then 1-2 btc is normal.
Earning of bitcoin and that too in such a short period of time is not an easy thing to do. It really needs lot of hard work and personal efforts. You cannot earn a bitcoin by just working on signature campaign. Signature campaign can help you in making of good amount of money but if really want to earn 1 bitcoin, then you have to go for some other ways using which you can earn what you really want to earn.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

You may can exchange an industry, the which definitely should be no funds to obtain itYou could also invest in a website, but it is really risky because it is not a little bit of everything is really a scams, so be very careful
Yeah you are right the bitcoin is making a lot of the profit not only for you or me but for a lot of the people who are making a lot of profit in the bitcoin now the need of the money will make the bitcoin go more and the value will be high. I am sure the bitcoin will increase your income and the profit but for this you will have to work hard and then invest unstoppable to get not only one but a lot of the bitcoin now.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:41:00 PM

Thank you everyone, I am working at this time, what happen is that Im also in the collegue and I need more money because what I am making right now barely support me for living. I said bitcoin because this is a bitcoin forum but at the end Im just looking for money.

Since I dont have time to get another job, I just thought may be something I can do online, I just saw about be a blogger and now I will verify about freelancer and minijobs.

Sorry If I gave you the idea that I am looking for a magical trick.

Thank you!

I know where youre coming from, I understand your situation right now. Coz I was once on the same shoes as you are before. 1 btc in a span of 1-2 months isnt easy as you say it. Just like the other people said It needs a knowledge and skill for you to do so, when you say skills it takes time to learn how to do it.  Have you heard about bounty or signature campaigns? They're giving decent amount of Btc by participating in their campaign. What you earn from them is enough to support your financial needs I guess. If you spare 2 hrs of your time daily could be a perfect fit for this job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

now to get bitcoin is very difficult what else if doing bitcoin mining, need a high hardwere and expensive cost, maybe the best way for now is bitcoin trading, in my opinion it is the best
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:59:44 AM

Make 1 or 2 bitcoin in a month means also make 8000 or 16000 dollars.
These are not nuts. And if someone start from 0, it's really hard make this money honestly. If you think a lot of people in civilized country work 50 hours per week just for 1000 dollars. Bitcoin is not the magic money of the internet, a thread like this one is pretty misleading the truth behind "make" btc.
Only big whale (investors), early adopters, and  so on, could aspire to such monthly earning.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:15:07 PM

now to get bitcoin is very difficult what else if doing bitcoin mining, need a high hardwere and expensive cost, maybe the best way for now is bitcoin trading, in my opinion it is the best

If mining is hard, you have said the alternative of mining. I'm not pointing out about cloud mining as it's risky to invest there and anyone can end up being scammed there. To earn 1-2 BTC per month through trading is possible but to make it possible you must invest also with greater sums so that will also be returned if the you have higher amount of capital. If you invest small amount, returns are small too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

Without investing it is not possible to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2 is not possible. Without investment in bitcoin forum you can start your journey of earning with small amount and gradually up gradre you member ranking and you will earn a comfortable income to fulfill your basic financial requirement. This is possible without any risk and you can be very honestly earn your legal money.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

Is much harder, I guess.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to earn 1BTC in a month without investing money.
The only way is would be to find a crowd funding model that allows donations to be made using bitcoin. My top recommended one for this will allow you to earn from 1BTC to 2BTC from crowdfunding donations.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

Without investing I think you need a lpt of skills like being designer in this forum can mkae you a lot of bitcoin , being translator , joining a different campaign with your high rank you can get some rewards. But if you have capital you can start to join bounty campaign that's good to you because your bitcoin will grow fast because ypu have capital.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:31:24 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

I know we can earn bitcoin though not by investing. By doing some job in freelance you can also get bitcoin.
Every month you want to get 1 btc without investing is such kind of hard work. If no investing just think to get small amount.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

I know we can earn bitcoin though not by investing. By doing some job in freelance you can also get bitcoin.
Every month you want to get 1 btc without investing is such kind of hard work. If no investing just think to get small amount.

It's going to be a challenge on how you'll earn 1 or 2 bitcoins monthly if you don't want to get involved with any investment. I will be trying hard of keep working on many freelance jobs by that time and look on how short amount of time he wants to render everyday. That's not very enough, for investments like trading this is possible but without investment it's hard to look for a company that will pay you competitively base on your skill.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Loctania

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

I need recommendations for a good platform to invest bitcoin. I'll appreciate all the advice. Thank you
ybcuongdz1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

College degree must be a filtering criteria by assuming if you are having a degree then you will understand some fundamentals of office requirements. We are learning deferential calculus in schools but I doubt where we are using it in our real life ? Similarly a college degree just to identify the right candidate based on requirements
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:51:08 AM

Earning bitcoin os getting harder and harder these day  unless your here in this forum with a high rank account, you can easily earn bitcoin everyweek by joining in different camapaign but not that as high as 1 btc per month.
Exactly! There is no reason to deny this fact that earning of bitcoin and that too through signature campaign is not an easy thing to do now-a-days. It is because of the reason that the market prices of bitcoin is very much high.

Moreover, earning of bitcoin and that too in a month or two is more like an impossible sort of thing. You need to look out for some other way of earning bitcoin.
silentdth

Activity: 56

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:30:13 PM

you can, if you have some skill and work for it

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
Cusdonard

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

Well when this thread was created 1 bitcoin was pretty much a lot cheaper than today. Looks like its gonna be extremely hard to get 1 bitcoin a month. Probably you can earn it in 3 to 6 months working for it, but not anymore 1 or 2 months. But depends really on the work of the person.
100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

I hope that you have earned at least a few bitcoins for this year Wink Because its price has been growing very quickly.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

Well when this thread was created 1 bitcoin was pretty much a lot cheaper than today. Looks like its gonna be extremely hard to get 1 bitcoin a month. Probably you can earn it in 3 to 6 months working for it, but not anymore 1 or 2 months. But depends really on the work of the person.

but it doesn't mean that you don't have to try earning 1 bitcoin in month )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:04 AM

Find 1-2 jobs, depending on your qualifications and you can earn that amount but you really need to work hard,but if you really want 1-2 bitcoins I'm sure you'll get that done.  Grin  If you are broke there are no legal choices besides employing yourself and/or doing gigs online(freelancing, signature campaigns, social media campagins,etc.). If you have money the situation changes 'cause if you're smart you can put your money work for you.  Wink
2 working at work? I've been working 2 at work, it's definitely very tiring, and believe me you do not know where you are going to sleep. Definitely work in one job but do not let yourself do small things.
It all depends on how good you are at managing the things. In my opinion, there are chances of managing both the jobs by doing smart work and managing your time in an efficient manner. As far as making of bitcoin is concerned, I really don’t think so that there is any way of making one bitcoin and that too in a month or two. It is because of the reason that the market price of bitcoin is very much and you really to wait for long period of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: