Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you use analysis when play gambling?  (Read 32715 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.
Analysis on gambling is need when you are playing on dice game you can see the graph and the patern of your lose and you can create new strategies by looking on that, when you already lose 6 straight try to make 1 satoshi bet and then if that lose all in your coins and you will win. I experience this everytime i play gambling. But be careful play and lose what you can afford to lose.
Well you still wouldn't know what the results would be though. Analyzing these graphs and history for dice really won't remove the fact that the results are still random and that removes all benefits of us analyzing those factors. For analysis, i think there are games that would allow you to gain advantage like betting on sports and some card games. For dice, i think what needs to be analyzed is not the game itself but how you'll play your bankroll

It always random depends on the moneypot result will be. But you need to risk though , gambling is all about risking right ? Taking the risk to earn money But sometimes analyzing will help us more to predict what would be the result. The fact is the advantage of seeing your roll over. Cards prediction is mandatory
in fact in some gambling games we need to use some analysis for example in sports gambling e need to use analysis and knowledge about the team and the players, while in other games like dice games and some other gambling games we do not need for any analysis.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:23:13 AM

Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.
Yes I used it when I played sports betting, especially poker card game that is definitely needed in the games, for to have a capacity to win the game rounds to defeat my opponents.
I have analyzed the teams to bet on in a sports betting site and have achieved at least few profit because I stopped already. It's fun to see how you are going to gamble especially when you are just for the first time. In my experience, the chances of winning could be increased when you analyze and be patient with the game itself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:57:12 AM

Yes I used it when I played sports betting, especially poker card game that is definitely needed in the games, for to have a capacity to win the game rounds to defeat my opponents.
I have analyzed the teams to bet on in a sports betting site and have achieved at least few profit because I stopped already. It's fun to see how you are going to gamble especially when you are just for the first time. In my experience, the chances of winning could be increased when you analyze and be patient with the game itself.
I have proven again today that with good analyses you can win games, actually I bet on NBA and of the three games, all home team win.
The only lose I have is on the Warriors, they are overrated without Durant but still I was able to ride thinking it's an easy one.
Two teams with the Suns and the Blazers were winning bets, so I guess spending a little time to analyze would help you win games.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

Analysis works only for small period but its advised to do it to make some profit.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:43:51 AM

I have proven again today that with good analyses you can win games, actually I bet on NBA and of the three games, all home team win.
The only lose I have is on the Warriors, they are overrated without Durant but still I was able to ride thinking it's an easy one.
Two teams with the Suns and the Blazers were winning bets, so I guess spending a little time to analyze would help you win games.
Well that's good to hear that you won almost all of your bets. There are a lot of things that you could do in order to make your winning rate higher. Predictions tend to be out of the blue and it doesn't seem to work out always. Analysing can benefit you soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

Well that's good to hear that you won almost all of your bets. There are a lot of things that you could do in order to make your winning rate higher. Predictions tend to be out of the blue and it doesn't seem to work out always. Analysing can benefit you soon.

Analysis on sports betting is a really effective to use. Analyzing the opposing teams by their pros and cons will greatly increase your chance of winning. Analysis also works on some games like dice and poker where it is controlled by the house. Analysis in terms of when to quit from playing or knowing when to bet big.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

Analysis on sports betting is a really effective to use. Analyzing the opposing teams by their pros and cons will greatly increase your chance of winning. Analysis also works on some games like dice and poker where it is controlled by the house. Analysis in terms of when to quit from playing or knowing when to bet big.
Yeah, when it comes to sports betting analysis go a long way in make you take the right decisions and in sports you need to know the teams and make sure you pick the right score for the match, and when it comes to sports betting it is the least risky of gambling unless you get really unlucky.
uncle-monty

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 09:47:00 PM

For betting tips I usually use the BettingExpert and OLBG apps because they're free.  I never pay for any of those professional tipster services.  They seem like a scam to me.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:51:40 PM

For betting tips I usually use the BettingExpert and OLBG apps because they're free.  I never pay for any of those professional tipster services.  They seem like a scam to me.
You can use any service when it comes to sports betting and i do my home works when it comes to sports betting, but you need your luck in place when you are placing a huge parlay as one slight hiccup could lose your bank roll. I am not sure even professional tipsters could predict everything accurately.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

You can use any service when it comes to sports betting and i do my home works when it comes to sports betting, but you need your luck in place when you are placing a huge parlay as one slight hiccup could lose your bank roll. I am not sure even professional tipsters could predict everything accurately.

Nope they can't predict accurately since anytime underdog teams can change phase and get their rythm and totally beat the strong teams, it really happen always since strong teams doesn't always have the luck on their side.

although expert tipster tips can help us but we should balance all things up and read on what is happening on the team since there are some sudden changes that can totally make the game turn out to be have an unexpected scenario.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 11:58:26 PM

In my own much better to watch your eyes their game plays so that you know who are strong team and better to bet.. if you are gamble with parlay and different sports game.. if you can analyze it well you can make a huge profit and the chance in parlay is high if you are watching their game play well and compare their games..

Make crypto as your bank.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:03:40 AM

sports betting should definitely have strong analysis. because without analysis, we can not win the bet. sports betting usually has a number that must be guessed correctly. sports betting does not rely on luck.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:08:50 AM

That is true. These analyses will help you to increase your chances of winning your bets but never give any guaranty to win your bets. So in all gambling games, one should be lucky to win money, and these analyses only help to reduce your losses in the longer run.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:41:41 AM

That is true. These analyses will help you to increase your chances of winning your bets but never give any guaranty to win your bets. So in all gambling games, one should be lucky to win money, and these analyses only help to reduce your losses in the longer run.

I agree analysis saves you from careless moves which in return will cause you to lose more.  Aside from that it is also needed on th bankroll managment  because without it you will never estimate the best bet ratio when you are playing.  There are lots of time where it saves me from a big lost.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

sports betting should definitely have strong analysis. because without analysis, we can not win the bet. sports betting usually has a number that must be guessed correctly. sports betting does not rely on luck.
Indeed. This is one of the few gambling games that analysis can have an effect on the result of the game along with a couple of card games. You can have more than 50% chance of winning if you've been following a certain sport and you can make predictions almost accurately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 2187

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:20:22 AM

Applying analysis to a dice game is crazy in my opinion. But when playing poker it certainly works to an extent. I never do sports betting so I can't say anything in that regard. Although even in poker you can go all in having street flush on hand and still lose to a street flush with higher card, so dependence on luck is huge anyway.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

Applying analysis to a dice game is crazy in my opinion. But when playing poker it certainly works to an extent. I never do sports betting so I can't say anything in that regard. Although even in poker you can go all in having street flush on hand and still lose to a street flush with higher card, so dependence on luck is huge anyway.
The only purpose to analyze in dice game is on how to limit your loses or quit while you are wining, that's openly known to everyone that no method that will work in dice in the long run, hence any analyzes to win not gonna last forever because it is only the house who will gonna last longer making money.

On the other hand, games that requires analysis such as poker and sports betting are something that we should put our interest in if we want to be successful with out aim to make money in gambling. It's not easy in the beginning but at least when you stays longer, you will learn something, and that something might lead you to improvement of your technique to deliver you a constant win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

Analysis works only for small period but its advised to do it to make some profit.

Analysis works for any profit, not only small or only large. I think that analysis is useful only in sport bets, of course there are dice rolls analysis, but i don't think that it can somehow help you to win, while sport bets analysis lets you predict how that match will end, and best is that you don't have to pay someone to do that, as you can do it by yourself, you just have to check both teams stats, players, last few games and you will know how to bet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

Analysis works for any profit, not only small or only large. I think that analysis is useful only in sport bets, of course there are dice rolls analysis, but i don't think that it can somehow help you to win, while sport bets analysis lets you predict how that match will end, and best is that you don't have to pay someone to do that, as you can do it by yourself, you just have to check both teams stats, players, last few games and you will know how to bet.
i think he means short period instead "small period" , analysis in sportsbetting allows you to make profit in the longer time if you really know what are you doing as sportsbetting are actually a game of comparing statistically even though there is some unexpected result .

gambling are gambling , but with analysis and a games like sportsbetting make you have higher confidence at least to win .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

The only purpose to analyze in dice game is on how to limit your loses or quit while you are wining, that's openly known to everyone that no method that will work in dice in the long run, hence any analyzes to win not gonna last forever because it is only the house who will gonna last longer making money.

On the other hand, games that requires analysis such as poker and sports betting are something that we should put our interest in if we want to be successful with out aim to make money in gambling. It's not easy in the beginning but at least when you stays longer, you will learn something, and that something might lead you to improvement of your technique to deliver you a constant win.
- Exactly, in the dice game analysis help you to limit risks and analysis help you gamble a smart way, it does not help you win. Victory in the gambling game depends too much on luck, although some games may be based on skill, but luck always plays a important role in victory. The analysis is necessary in any game and in gambling if you do not analyze, you will lose money stupidly, sometimes the analysis can give you a unexpected profit. In summary, the analysis is needed in gambling

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: