Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with BitCoin Like Growth Potential  (Read 2975 times)
msuhaib (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:21:28 AM

Hello Guys,

I know its pure speculation but what do you guys think, which altcoins with growth potential like

1000x, 500x, 100x and what time frame?

I am planning to invest and forget, gonna invest money which I use for unproductive purposes like smoking, movies, binge shopping. Not much investment just pocket money. So I really dont mind if the money is lost also.

Regards,
Suhaib
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:30:01 AM

Hello Guys,

I know its pure speculation but what do you guys think, which altcoins with growth potential like

1000x, 500x, 100x and what time frame?

I am planning to invest and forget, gonna invest money which I use for unproductive purposes like smoking, movies, binge shopping. Not much investment just pocket money. So I really dont mind if the money is lost also.

Regards,
Suhaib

Invest and forget has never worked for any crypto up to now in beating bitcoin returns  Wink
msuhaib (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:33:13 AM

Ok, fair enough.. Which altcoins to invest now and when to exit and trade back to BitCoin Smiley?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:00:07 PM

there are so many altcoins that you can invest in and they can have a 100-500-1000 x rises and it has happened in the past too but they never do it in a long time. so forget about invest and forget as sandiman said. it usually takes a rather short time where they are pumped hard and then start dying because simply none of them has what it takes to rise like bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

X100 means if you invest $1000 now you will have $100,000. That would be a great call but projects with X10 growth can easily be found if you do your research very well.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

lately i didn't see any altcoins who have very potential will growth 100x or even 1000x within a short time but if you want to invest maybe ICO coin will good for your options and there are several ICO coin at this forum if you interested just asking to the develover
msuhaib (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:04:38 PM

Many thanks for the reply guys.. Bought small amounts of XRP, MaidSafe, NXT, NEM and SLR. Fingers crossed.. Hope for the best..
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

X100 means if you invest $1000 now you will have $100,000. That would be a great call but projects with X10 growth can easily be found if you do your research very well.

there are many altcoins that grow that much especially those cheap ones which smaller market size, for example they go from 300 satoshi to 3000 or sometimes even 20,000 satoshi price!

Many thanks for the reply guys.. Bought small amounts of XRP, MaidSafe, NXT, NEM and SLR. Fingers crossed.. Hope for the best..

if you are going to just buy some random coins and cross your fingers to get lucky and maybe make profit maybe not i think you are better off gambling because the results would be the same Smiley

p.s. not saying what you bought are good or bad, just pointing out some facts.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
msuhaib (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:34:13 PM

there are many altcoins that grow that much especially those cheap ones which smaller market size, for example they go from 300 satoshi to 3000 or sometimes even 20,000 satoshi price!

if you are going to just buy some random coins and cross your fingers to get lucky and maybe make profit maybe not i think you are better off gambling because the results would be the same Smiley

Many thanks for the response, I know its a gamble. I just want to invest some pocket money and forget for 4-5 years. Would you be kind enough recommending something to this effect. Any altcoin offering real utility to users? I believe SLR do have potential... I wish either I make 1000x or lose all the money.. Ready to take risk.. Any cheap coins with smaller market cap that you may recommend? Thanking you in advance..
sandiman

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:07:46 PM

Many thanks for the response, I know its a gamble. I just want to invest some pocket money and forget for 4-5 years. Would you be kind enough recommending something to this effect. Any altcoin offering real utility to users? I believe SLR do have potential... I wish either I make 1000x or lose all the money.. Ready to take risk.. Any cheap coins with smaller market cap that you may recommend? Thanking you in advance..

SLR started from a good idea, now it's just another scam that want to do everyhting. and we already told you that forget a coin doesn't work, for that you better buy bitcoin!
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:03:27 PM

.... I just want to invest some pocket money and forget for 4-5 years.

The only coin you can safely forget for 4-5 years and still make profit is BITCOIN - no altcoin is that safe.

Would you be kind enough recommending something to this effect.

Check this thread to learn something about trading: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677219.new#new

Read the topics in the "Bitcoin - Economy - Trading" section to gather some more tips.

When trading altcoins, there are times it is better to buy and sell quickly than to buy and hold especially when it is a "small coin".
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:15:09 PM

bitcoin incrase up is the best
because early launch bitcoin price only one dollar, this now over 600 dollar, and highest price 1000 dollar(1000x)
this compare ethreum only 200k to 0,02 bitcoin
monero ico price 40k and highest price 0.02

so bitcoin still the best
iamTom123

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:23:36 AM

If I were you, I would include Zcash, Zcash Classic, Monero and Ethereum as part of my investment mix in cryptocurrency. Of course, nothing is guaranteed in the very volatile world of altcoins. Nothing beats Bitcoin though.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:45:30 AM

if you are looking to invest your money and leave it be for 4-5 years then you should only think about Bitcoin as your investment and nothing else because bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has a real potential of growth and reaching a high price because it is being used by many people as a currency for paying for services buying stuff online and in physical shops,...

if you look at the history of altcoins 4-5 years ago none of them had really done anything (with the exception of 2-3 coins) and none of them had came even close to bitcoin.

so if you want to invest in altcoins do it as a short term investment not long.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dexdrex

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:53:18 AM

Stratis Smiley
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:19:25 AM

I invested long term in XMR and the profit is by far higher then with BTC.  Huh
sandiman

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

I invested long term in XMR and the profit is by far higher then with BTC.  Huh

that's short term, we are speaking about 4/5 years there  Wink
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:00:44 AM

Even in that longer time span I expect XMR to rise more then BTC in %.
I see XMR reaching 21 USD easier then BTC going to 2100 USD for example (would equal a rise of 300% from now on).
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 11:50:03 AM

I am not going to recommend any particular coin, just a piece of advice relevant for all of them.

If you pick a coin with say, 10% odds and store the coin at an exchange, the odds to ever take a profit are decimated. Don't care which coin, buy and withdraw to your own wallet. If you do not, you reduce however small odds to a tiny chance. You'll really be better off to spend this pocket money on beer and hookers if you don't withdraw to your own wallet.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 03:08:48 PM

this is one of the mistakes that usually people make with altcoins and it is a common one. because when you look at bitcoin and how it turned out to be you see it was worth less than $1 and then over time went up to 10-100-1000 dollars and you think this can be true about an altcoin.

but what you are forgetting is that bitcoin was the first, bitcoin is being used as currency and as investment, bitcoin has the most developers, and so many different things.

compared to altcoins, they are copycats, there is no usage, the development is either small or non-existant in some cases, and the main purpose of them is to pump and dump and  a p&d never goes that high because it lacks demand.

--looking for signature--
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: