Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135246 times)
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:36:06 PM

I read in OP "Regardless of Whether the token sale stamp is Reached or not JANUS will launch...."
but in these pages, I read about the investment refund
Which one is true?
whether Janus will launch although ICO not reached then wheter bounties still be paid?

The ico is off and paid funding will be returned from escrow. As for bounties, I'm not a part of the team so I have no saying in the matter. I think that all a bounties are off as well, because why would the team want to pay out something now that the funding is canceled?

You can still donate/"invest" in their NXT token sale if you like. See the janustokens page for details.

Refund is real? Any truth to that?

Why are all bounties off? Peeps did translations, signature campaigns they all agreed upon, hyped this coin and so on. Some reckoned to receive a little penny for promotion and annoying inspirational cross-posting. All of this is gone lol  Grin. So much bounty rushers are looking after devs head.

Wow even though the ICO was not successful you guys are still paying bounties that's something we don't get to see every day.

Total respect

Thank you

Hey mate, please read the above, we'll be the only large sale that doesn't stiff the people on bounties Smiley

You have surprised me)
 Good attitude toward those who helped you)

Yes, I told gordonhill that although the initial plan needed to be altered (i'm a action person, not waiting for sale to fail taking actions now) I will not give the campaign people zero I personally do not agree with it and so the plans he put on the campaign thread are accurate and good.

We are going to surprise everyone, I suggest those who haven't, join our Slack and get to reading about everything, you will be quite happy. The future for Janus/Nxt/Ardor is very bright.

You told him something he never replied because he is chulbie. Not responsible individual and should be avoid for the benefit of a bunch of believers still thinking they will get a refund whereas its clear they wont.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:23:28 PM

I read in OP "Regardless of Whether the token sale stamp is Reached or not JANUS will launch...."
Which one is true?
whether Janus will launch although ICO not reached then wheter bounties still be paid?

The ico is off and paid funding will be returned from escrow. As for bounties, I'm not a part of the team so I have no saying in the matter. I think that all a bounties are off as well, because why would the team want to pay out something now that the funding is canceled?

You can still donate/"invest" in their NXT token sale if you like. See the janustokens page for details.

Why are all bounties off? Peeps did translations, signature campaigns they all agreed upon, hyped this coin and so on. Some reckoned to receive a little penny for promotion and annoying inspirational cross-posting. All of this is gone lol  Grin. So much bounty rushers are looking after devs head.

Wow even though the ICO was not successful you guys are still paying bounties that's something we don't get to see every day.

Total respect

Thank you

Hey mate, please read the above, we'll be the only large sale that doesn't stiff the people on bounties Smiley

You have surprised me)

Yes, I told gordonhill that although the initial plan needed to be altered (i'm a action person, not waiting for sale to fail taking actions now) I will not give the campaign people zero I personally do not agree with it and so the plans he put on the campaign thread are accurate and good.

We are going to surprise everyone, I suggest those who haven't, join our Slack and get to reading about everything, you will be quite happy. The future for Janus/Nxt/Ardor is very bright.

You told him something he never replied because he is chulbie. Not responsible individual and should be avoid for the benefit of a bunch of believers still thinking they will get a refund whereas its clear they wont.

Nice FUD try?  Why do you think we will not get our refund?  I will make sure to post here when i receive my BTC back.  I'm in the first wave. 
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:29:40 PM

Which one is true?

Total respect

Thank you

You have surprised me)

Nice FUD try?  Why do you think we will not get our refund?  I will make sure to post here when i receive my BTC back.  I'm in the first wave. 

Thank you Merc. Please do confirm when your refund hits your wallet so the rest of the world knows that we didn't run off with the money ...
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:32:16 PM

First person to Meme this up with Janus style logos on the peoples heads (and best looking image) I'll be happy to tip, only send your image through PM's i'll pick the best one for posting. If you post yours here on this thread it will be disqualified.... pm me only. Thanks!

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:33:25 PM

Which one is true?

Total respect

Thank you

You have surprised me)

Nice FUD try?  Why do you think we will not get our refund?  I will make sure to post here when i receive my BTC back.  I'm in the first wave.  

Thank you Merc. Please do confirm when your refund hits your wallet so the rest of the world knows that we didn't run off with the money ...

It would be REALLY hard to do that considering we don't even have the money the Nxt foundation escrow does.

JanusDev

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:39:55 PM

Which one is true?

Total respect

Thank you

You have surprised me)

Nice FUD try?  Why do you think we will not get our refund?  I will make sure to post here when i receive my BTC back.  I'm in the first wave.  

It would be REALLY hard to do that considering we don't even have the money the Nxt foundation escrow does.

Fudders will be fudders ... this is crypto after all ...
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:21:36 AM

Which one is true?

Total respect

Thank you

You have surprised me)

At least do some F-in research if you want someone to take your lame attempt at FUD seriously.  BCT tip #20.
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:37:22 AM

Hi MostlyGhostly, I miss something or is just another ghost theory II:  "A  serious take on paranormal research".

Revised rules of Janus Marketing campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677515.msg17084156#msg17084156

Sale closed announcement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.msg17083856#msg17083856

Escrow : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.msg16845748#msg16845748

Refunding process : https://janustoken.com

Please keep this thread clean of FUDie.

Regards, luis.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:42:30 AM

Does it mean this campaign is going to end without completion of ico?What will happen to the token earned on TVE for social media campaign? how can we use or sell them now?
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:53:36 AM

Does it mean this campaign is going to end without completion of ico?What will happen to the token earned on TVE for social media campaign? how can we use or sell them now?

Hi, btvGainer, see post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677515.msg17084156#msg17084156

-luis.
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:58:18 AM

First person to Meme this up with Janus style logos on the peoples heads (and best looking image) I'll be happy to tip, only send your image through PM's i'll pick the best one for posting. If you post yours here on this thread it will be disqualified.... pm me only. Thanks!
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:14:41 AM

It seems NXT may be in for a correction, in the event it really starts climbing it's cheaper to buy Janus off the exchange when NXT is still around current levels. I'm not saying it will moon but if you plan on getting Janus tokens cheap then this is opportunity for easier entry.

Here: https://mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903

Our team will reward your faith in our work and business by strong development and honest dedication. Have a great week everyone.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:47:34 AM

It seems NXT may be in for a correction, in the event it really starts climbing it's cheaper to buy Janus off the exchange when NXT is still around current levels. I'm not saying it will moon but if you plan on getting Janus tokens cheap then this is opportunity for easier entry.

Here: https://mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903

Our team will reward your faith in our work and business by strong development and honest dedication. Have a great week everyone.

Yes that's so true, I bought Nxt yesterday @ the 700 sat level and ate off quite a few JANUS TOKENS and waiting now for the refund to come and put all that in as well and will be buying at this level for the whole month as much as I can as I see this project as being one in a million and run by a PROFESSIONAL TEAM in a PROFESSIONAL manner.  Smiley. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor for sure..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:14:18 AM

will try to buy some JANUS on myNXT. because now the price is still very cheap Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:22:24 AM

will try to buy some JANUS on myNXT. because now the price is still very cheap Grin

NXT IS CHEAP so is JANUS..I also waiting for more btc to arrive to get more of it soon.. I really need to get as much as I can because next round of tokens will be more expensive and with ardor coming, nxt will also go up as well in price again and also after Xmas is over and the whales start buying crypto again.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
len01

Activity: 1302
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:00:40 PM

hmm i am not on my pc so i cant participant on this contest
Guys dont forget to join this contest

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:34:01 PM

NXT IS CHEAP so is JANUS..I also waiting for more btc to arrive to get more of it soon.. I really need to get as much as I can because next round of tokens will be more expensive and with ardor coming, nxt will also go up as well in price again and also after Xmas is over and the whales start buying crypto again.  Smiley
Yes, it is true! I agree with you mr qiwoman2 Smiley
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:35:20 PM

The fact qiwoman is cheerleading either coin means I won't look twice. This woman has promoted so many scams on this forum.
JanusDev

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:36:08 PM

FYI: the first wave of refunds should be arriving in people's wallets soon ...
JanusDev

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:39:34 PM

The fact qiwoman is cheerleading either coin means I won't look twice. This woman has promoted so many scams on this forum.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but the bottom line is that she is not part of the project team and is not getting paid for her (what you call) cheerleading. Good luck with whatever coin/project you decide to invest in ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: