Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Places to look for economical news and trends?  (Read 1192 times)
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:49:18 PM

Found complete list of top 10 sites info to follow world's economical news here http://wps.pearsoned.co.uk/ema_uk_he_boakes/104/26857/6875591.cw/content/index.html

Economist magazine and Bloomberg are good to follow.
anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:19:38 PM

this forum is also an excellent source of news. But it is advisable to have a few proven sites, where there is always the latest news. In addition, it is very useful to read analytical articles and statistics
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:54:33 PM

If you look for alternative in-depth political information that is also relevant for economic developments I'd recommend voltairenet.org.

Zerohedge.com is also an interesting site for economic news, although often contains exaggerations. If you are interested in economic analysis by investment firms, you can try advisorperspectives.com.

Regardless what news sources you prefers. What's most important is that you don't blindly believe the conclusions drawn by so-called "experts". Always try to scrutinize the information given and watch for political affiliations and potential conflicts of interests of the writers. A lot of experts have been totally wrong in the past (for example regarding the Trump victory and the likely market reactions).

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:05:40 AM

Found complete list of top 10 sites info to follow world's economical news here http://wps.pearsoned.co.uk/ema_uk_he_boakes/104/26857/6875591.cw/content/index.html

Economist magazine and Bloomberg are good to follow.

I also follow the same.. Bloomberg and magazines, i also read some local newspaper.
A website of some news around the world could also be a good source. now a days, you can always look anything you want in the internet. some viral news feeds about economic trends is also informative, maybe not all but some are yes.
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:31:44 AM

just go with The Economist and Bloomberg(stocks news) and your good to go, just ignore CNN full of crap you are better without them.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:46:47 AM

For the most part ignore the news - by the time you read it, its too late.

I haven't watched 'the news' in years and anytime I happen to be somewhere it's playing I can't help but think its a mix between an infomercial and Running Man style infotainment. I will swear blind that there is paid content / advertising mixed in with regular shit. And its so fucking lacking in substance it should be criminal. In what crazy blue pill world does something like a tree falling into a house in a storm take precedence over explaining what role interest rates are supposed to play in an economy? Every one needs cash, no one should rightly give a shit about a storm save that no one is hurt.

So, I would say use twitter. Despite its limitations, take it with a grain of salt and follow a wide range of people and views, even hashtags. But follow differing opinions, that's important for trying to spot a trend and insulates you a little from the presstitutes.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

you could try the coins.newbium forum/blog or the normal site but on the forum there is news and some charts with analysis for certain cryptocoins and bitcoin

█████████████████████
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

I have not had the habit of following the news before, and after spending some time on this forum and talking to people in real life about the economy, I find most people knows what's going on in the world, economically. I really wish to get first hand information as well and stay more updated. Any recommended source of news?

Yes that is true that members of this forum are updated with the real life economy. I have a friends who is very good in economy and I have learned from him that reading new is the best way to keep track of the market. He also said that reading the news or articles is not enough, learning how to analyze what was written or what is being read is essential to understand the whereabouts of the economy. Reading news and articles is a great way to acquire information which might be used to earn bitcoin.

Anyway, I suggest reading the Economist. It is a good site to read economical news and trends.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

I haven't kept up with economic news or trends in a long time.

Sites I used to frequent were places like.

Seekingalpha.com

Fool.com

Zerohedge.com

Bloomberg, wall street journal, economist, the atlantic, morningstar, etc -- there are a lot of good sites out there.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

I'm surprised at the OP because you have this forum's economy section at your disposal do where else and what else are you looking for to read?
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:54:37 PM

I'm surprised at the OP because you have this forum's economy section at your disposal do where else and what else are you looking for to read?

There are a lot of groundbreaking and interesting articles that never make it to the economics section of this forum.

I have a feeling newer thought provoking threads in this section only receive a handful of replies, while the more generic ones have been on page 1 since 2012.

Would be nice if more people posted economic/financial threads in this section to help us get rid of the old threads that are being beaten like dead horses.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: