Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥  (Read 14573 times)
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:46:08 PM

offline?! Huh
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

offline?! Huh

we believe we have found the issue and everything should be back to a good normal fast loading speed in the next few days.

sorry for any inconvenience
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:03:16 AM

Update:

Over the next few days the server is going to up and down as we are doing some server work to try and fix the load issues and move away from using cloud flare.

Sorry for any inconvenience but we need to do this

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

more advertiser are joining almost on a daily bases so we need more quality publishers to serve there ads. join now
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:02:22 AM

todays withdraw processed.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:22:01 AM

now that we have a great advertiser base we need to make it worth it for the advertisers to stay with us, this means

1. We are going to be more picky about what publishers we will accept, if your site does not provide valid clicks then your site has no value to our advertisers. Please place your ads in high click zones on your site.

2. Over the next 2 weeks we are going to monitor high cpm sites and if they do not produce clicks they will ether be removed or have there income downgraded

3. We are going to raise our default advertisement cpm rates  and also the advertisers cpm rate which will give more income to our best publishers.

if you have a quality bitcoin site and want to be a publisher join now.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

now that we have a great advertiser base we need to make it worth it for the advertisers to stay with us, this means

1. We are going to be more picky about what publishers we will accept, if your site does not provide valid clicks then your site has no value to our advertisers. Please place your ads in high click zones on your site.

2. Over the next 2 weeks we are going to monitor high cpm sites and if they do not produce clicks they will ether be removed or have there income downgraded

3. We are going to raise our default advertisement cpm rates  and also the advertisers cpm rate which will give more income to our best publishers.

I removed your banners from my site since it caused my site to be loading annoyingly slow, i still have no clue whether or not that is fixed. So, is it fixed? i think it should come from both sides if you want quality publishers.

Also, i found that you used banners from mellowads to publish on my site, a couple days ago, when i still used you guys, care to eleborate?

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

3. We are going to raise our default advertisement cpm rates  and also the advertisers cpm rate which will give more income to our best publishers.

I removed your banners from my site since it caused my site to be loading annoyingly slow, i still have no clue whether or not that is fixed. So, is it fixed? i think it should come from both sides if you want quality publishers.

Also, i found that you used banners from mellowads to publish on my site, a couple days ago, when i still used you guys, care to eleborate?

Yes the site is fixed we did a lot of work to the server.

And we use mellow ads for default ads
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

Is there a way to block NSFW banners? We looked it up but could not find any option like this. We would like to not have banners like this on our site.

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 10:42:41 PM

Is there a way to block NSFW banners? We looked it up but could not find any option like this. We would like to not have banners like this on our site.

hi. we have now removed all NSFW banners from our network. they were never meant to show sorry.
cz3kit

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:57:43 PM

Ok Smiley Thanks. Are you filtering them manually?

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 11:01:02 PM

Ok Smiley Thanks. Are you filtering them manually?

yes.

but i forgot to turn them off on our default ads as they are filtering automatically.
cz3kit

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

Ou oke. Thanks for the answer. Keep up that good work Smiley

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

todays withdraws have been processed
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

When was the minimum payout increased into $3?. Tho it is good IMO i just haven't noticed any announcement regarding with this or i just haven't read it. Ads were back as usual good thing because i am now again receiving traffics
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

When was the minimum payout increased into $3?. Tho it is good IMO i just haven't noticed any announcement regarding with this or i just haven't read it. Ads were back as usual good thing because i am now again receiving traffics

Hi mate. Couple days ago I made a post.

We are doing a lot of background stuff to make the site better and the job easier for admin.

We put the withdrawals up to $3 because it became alot of work every day with a lot of $1 withdraw so putting it up by $2 took away a time consuming work load
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:44:07 AM

We are doing a lot of background stuff to make the site better and the job easier for admin.

We put the withdrawals up to $3 because it became alot of work every day with a lot of $1 withdraw so putting it up by $2 took away a time consuming work load

I would agree to you on that low payments really are a hassle. However are you not thinking about partnering up with micro payment provider like faucethub? because this usually happens when faucet owner withdraw it just go directly for their faucet fundings or whatsoever
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

I would agree to you on that low payments really are a hassle. However are you not thinking about partnering up with micro payment provider like faucethub? because this usually happens when faucet owner withdraw it just go directly for their faucet fundings or whatsoever

At the moment the payment system is OK but we will look into some option after we get more important things sorted.

We are still searching for a perfect balance for advertiser and publishers so are adding some back end systems for this.

Advertiser want good clicks and genuine customer's and publishers want good rates so this is our main focus at the moment.

We have done a lot of fine tuning but we have some other ideas to make it even better.

We plan to make sure the small genuine publishers make good income and publishers with huge cpm and no clicks get downgraded but still a fair rate for what they are producing until they start showing a genuine click rate.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

todays withdraws have been processed.  Smiley
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW