Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👍🏽 Faucetbox & paytoshi closing, faucets move to epay.info 👌🏽!  (Read 1578 times)
bitcoinistx (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:31:50 PM

unfortunately over the last week  we hear that Faucetbox & paytoshi announce the end of service

i have searched all over the forum and figured most of faucets are planning to move to epay.info and i examined epay in any aspects and in comparison with the rest of the current faucet its the best solution for now and even forever.All in all epay is more than just a micropayment system, they have many features and support multi coin, and also they have the best alexa rank after faucetbox,

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:17:26 PM

Epay is also good but actually i think http://faucethub.io/ could bring something similar to faucetbox or even with better security the guy behind this project seem really a serious and good guy. For the time being i also think epay and xapo could be solution for many faucet owners, sad to see faucetbox closed their doors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:06:07 PM

Epay is also good but actually i think http://faucethub.io/ could bring something similar to faucetbox or even with better security the guy behind this project seem really a serious and good guy. For the time being i also think epay and xapo could be solution for many faucet owners, sad to see faucetbox closed their doors.
Hey man, thanks a lot Smiley

unfortunately over the last week  we hear that Faucetbox & paytoshi announce the end of service

i have searched all over the forum and figured most of faucets are planning to move to epay.info and i examined epay in any aspects and in comparison with the rest of the current faucet its the best solution for now and even forever.All in all epay is more than just a micropayment system, they have many features and support multi coin, and also they have the best alexa rank after faucetbox,

You shouldn't judge websites based on their alexa stats. Alexa stats don't mean much. You should check semrush.com in you want deeper information about websites.

Alexa stats are based on users who have installed Alexa toolbar, which collects information from users' browsers and then it sends the same info to the site and "ranks" them.
There's also services which run "Alexa boosts" for a fee. You can get a site under 30k in a month if you're willing to pay.

If you haven't checked www.faucethub.io's announcement topic here on bitcointalk, please check for more information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.0

Peace!
bitcoinistx (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:30:29 AM

epay has million registered member,
i think you dont know how much alexa important in web, alexa rank of faucetbox is 6000 and epay is 15000 and you can check for every websites

alexa rank mean popularity of the website

What does the Alexa Rank mean?

The general consensus seems to be a reluctant admittance by most (certainly not all) that there does indeed appear to be a very general – rough – correlation (seemingly with a LOT of outlying data points) between a site’s Alexa Rank and traffic for well-established websites that receive over and above a certain level of traffic: i.e. for relatively popular sites with Alexa Ranks of less than somewhere in the region of about 50,000 to 100,000 – to their credit, Alexa does actually state on their website that ‘traffic rankings of 100,000 and above should be regarded as [very?] rough estimates‘ and that conversely ‘the closer a site gets to #1, the more accurate traffic rankings become‘. Anything higher than this 100,000 waypoint and everyone I’ve ever spoken to on the subject (I hangout in somewhat geeky circles) seems to pretty much laugh it off as a metric that can, nine times out of ten, be almost completely ignored.
ePay.info

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 09:32:21 AM

Hello

Thank you for your interest in ePay.info
Many are moving to our project , we offer our services on a robust infrastructure with 7 servers around the globe.
also we are working since 2014 and have processed ~350 BTC in 3 years. ( can be seen here https://epay.info/Statistics/ )

We have 3 years experience in servicing to faucet.
let us know through our ticketing since once you registered so we could help and to ease your transition.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:33:42 PM

iam using epay now with my faucet more than 1 year its ok but the support was until now very sad !

lets see what http://faucethub.io/ brings to the faucet world Tongue

kind regards
ePay.info

Activity: 644

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 05:55:32 PM

iam using epay now with my faucet more than 1 year its ok but the support was until now very sad !

kind regards

We'll that was in the past.
you'll see the new changes effective
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:51:05 PM

kind regards
Can't wait to finish working on the site Smiley
bitcoinistx (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:18:16 AM

kind regards
Can't wait to finish working on the site Smiley

and we cant wait to see your site,
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:52:30 AM

unfortunately over the last week  we hear that Faucetbox & paytoshi announce the end of service

i think faucetbox was the best faucet wallete in net
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:46:42 PM

i think faucetbox was the best faucet wallete in net

Faucetbox was the best and soon.. Faucethub.io will be even better..
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:21:34 PM

Sadly, i thought faucetbox is the best faucet service right there, any idea why thhey are closing? I always thought they are making tons of profit from each and every deposit made by faucet owners
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:02:57 PM

Sadly, i thought faucetbox is the best faucet service right there, any idea why thhey are closing? I always thought they are making tons of profit from each and every deposit made by faucet owners
What most of users don't know is that there's huge fees for withdrawals. Microwallet sites need to have alternative revenue options in order to survive
dibon

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 03:19:49 PM

I think that best solutions Was microwallet Smiley Ol' good times.
I moved my first faucet to epay and it works well at this moment.
You can find it and test it at http://satoshimonster.cf
Any feedback about epay working is welcome.

http://hotcoins.cf - Free Bitcoins every 10 minutes, Jackpots, Bonuses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: