Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30003 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

you can search on google.there are many videos available on youtube.you should know one basic thing about trading that buying low and selling high.you can start with on small amount and start gaining a parctical expreience

Yup in google you will get everything just type how to do bitcoin trading it will give you so many articles links, and some video links just go through it you will learn to trade. And in this bitcoin talk forum also you will get some knowledge just go through it once. But you have to risk some money to learn trading then only you will get to know what all problems you will face in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

For basic trading, it's best to learn from youtube so you can see it and visual it. Also, explanation in tge video is helpful for you to be guided why it's need to be used or done. For complex situation in trading, you can use this forum and other blogs.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

There a lot of ebooks about trading you can google them or visit youtube there are plenty of traders who post their trades or gives technique,ideas on how to trade cryptocurrencies or you can check it here in bitcointalk visit Trading Disccusion.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:29:22 PM

For basic trading, it's best to learn from youtube so you can see it and visual it. Also, explanation in tge video is helpful for you to be guided why it's need to be used or done. For complex situation in trading, you can use this forum and other blogs.
I do agree on that. The easiest way to learn trading is through watching traders how they do trading and when you have learned how to do it, it's time to learn more from their tips and other expert so you can really perform good trades.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

I do agree on that. The easiest way to learn trading is through watching traders how they do trading and when you have learned how to do it, it's time to learn more from their tips and other expert so you can really perform good trades.
- Youtube only teach the basics of trading, they never taught us much about the method of solving the different situations. Actually I think if we want to learn trading and want to become a professional trader, we can only rely on ourselves, our experience and our skills. Other traders can also teach us but certainly they will never teach us all, they only teach part of what they knew then we must learn. In addition, if we want to refer to the technical analysis, I think we can access the tradingview, this is where a lot of professional traders analyze and make their predictions

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

The best and free bitcoin trading teachers can be found in Youtube. Just search from YouTube the keywords: Poloniex trading tutorial, how to trade bitcoin, etc .
In return, these free trading mentors are earning thru YouTube ads that appear inside their videos. Try it this is where I learn the basics.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

The best and free bitcoin trading teachers can be found in Youtube. Just search from YouTube the keywords: Poloniex trading tutorial, how to trade bitcoin, etc .
In return, these free trading mentors are earning thru YouTube ads that appear inside their videos. Try it this is where I learn the basics.

Indeed me too. Youtube offers a lot of tutorials with visuals that can make you understand trading more. I suggest you start with that then read forums and threads as well about altcoins to know updates and have an idea of how some of them will move.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

So true. By looking at youtube we can directly practice trading, oh yes they are usually a professional trader so that the science they provide can really be practiced. So the most important is how we apply the knowledge that has been obtained in trading activities that we do.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:33:02 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Logically , the first rule is "sell high , buy low" . If you want to invest in BTC only then you should only buy and hold for long term , note that It takes long time in order to gain profits in that case.
If you want to get involved with BTC/Alts trading then you could invest in ICOs , most of the time (when It's a serious project) , the price should be x2 or x3 .
Yeah the most comonly used is buy low and sell high. You are also ckrrect about the long term profit. The token that you hold will rise up in the future so you need in the long term investment is patience.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

i learn bitcoin trading through google and through reading some tips here in bitcoin talk forum so if you can do what i've done you can be a great trader. remember to stick from the market so you know what is the status in the market and also if you are active here someone will help you some of them are the midman.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

i learn bitcoin trading through google and through reading some tips here in bitcoin talk forum so if you can do what i've done you can be a great trader. remember to stick from the market so you know what is the status in the market and also if you are active here someone will help you some of them are the midman.
Well, most people learn the trading from articles or from video, but the best way to learn trading is to try it directly. Well, at first I also always do that, but now, I have understood how to play trading because always try it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

you can learn about it on google.com.there are many videos available on youtube..you should basically know one basic thing buying low and selling high..you can start with a small amount and start gainig a parctical experience.
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:37:56 PM

I suggest you to take a look on this forum first or you can go to trading alts subreddit im sure you will gain beginner info about trading , or just head to etoro trading platform that trending right now with low deposit requirement about 10 bucks and just copy other people gain and you will made a decent profit

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:45:41 PM

I suggest you to take a look on this forum first or you can go to trading alts subreddit im sure you will gain beginner info about trading , or just head to etoro trading platform that trending right now with low deposit requirement about 10 bucks and just copy other people gain and you will made a decent profit
There will be some topics that you may learn trading there. You only need is to follow it and take that advice for you to have an idea about that such thing. You may learn in youtube their. There are many videos that giving tip and strategy in bitcoins there. Better to watch it and undestand it.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Logically , the first rule is "sell high , buy low" . If you want to invest in BTC only then you should only buy and hold for long term , note that It takes long time in order to gain profits in that case.
If you want to get involved with BTC/Alts trading then you could invest in ICOs , most of the time (when It's a serious project) , the price should be x2 or x3 .
That's is the golden rule of trading if you want to become a traders. Also the basic one too, and most of the them which is
the traders they often buy coins then hold in a long term.
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

Hello, everyone.

Try to follow some publishers currently publishing artciles in Stemit platform. It will be very useful, trust me. More than that you can also find some good videos about crypto trading in Youtube.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:57:35 PM

Hello, everyone.

That's is the golden rule of trading if you want to become a traders. Also the basic one too, and most of the them which is
the traders they often buy coins then hold in a long term.

But there are several coins who's not advisable for longterm hold and we should be observant on this so that we will not fall on different schemes on scam coins around.

And we can easily tracks some information right here so that we can maximize our skills on tradings since I believe all information are here on this furom/site.

khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

for me i think this the best and right place to learn trading, there are many well experienced trader here. You can find tutorials here. Well, there's a lot of ways on how you can learn it, on a trading site where you want to make trades ask a help.
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:07:31 AM

I think forex trading and bitcoin trading are nearly the same. So you could learn the stragedy of bitcoin trading through the forex trading stragedy.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:35:42 PM

I am a self learner. I learn my graphic, programming and web design skills thru self learning.  And my trading skill is one of these. I am still in the process of learning more,  I want to become a professional trader someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: