Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2018, 01:37:27 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy ChronoBank TIME on Bittrex or Liqui.io ! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 411354 times)
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:04:54 AM

Hi) Tell me, how many coins?

I was looking for a very long time, I read many documents, but never found an answer.

thanks.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Chikako

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:07:13 AM

Great project, just joined this one and bitcoingo, hope we all grow our bitcoins!
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 448

Do you own 1 Bitcoin?

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:34:53 AM

Yeah, 2 millions USD raised.

Dont forget that one entity control 75% of the total investments. 1,500,000.00 USD.

Watch out.

Empty Signature.
Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:07:21 AM

I was looking for a very long time, I read many documents, but never found an answer.

thanks.

Hello, and thank you for your interest.

Total coins = number of coins purchased + 12% for founders + team members + advisors + adoption. So, if for example, 825,000 total TIME is purchased during the sale (with all bonuses included) then the total number of TIME will be 937,500 (825,000 + 12%)

Dont forget that one entity control 75% of the total investments. 1,500,000.00 USD.

Watch out.

Hello, and thank you for  your interest. The VC investment was in AUD, not USD. Here is the full context:

And from their website:
AXL Strategic Partners provide investment advice and capital for quality early stage venture capital and private equity investment opportunities on behalf of a domestic and international client base.

The partners of AXL Strategic have assessed many block chain technology based investment opportunities and consider this project to be of global significance. We wish Labor X Australia Pty Ltd great success in their launch.

Chris Anderson – Director

Camus

Activity: 560

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:47:27 AM

will on any exchange platforms when the ico ends?

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀  
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████  
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███      
             ███      
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄    
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Register and Get Access.
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:50:32 AM

will on any exchange platforms when the ico ends?

It is far too early (still 60 days till end of sale) to comment on which exchanges. Yes it will be on exchanges after the ico ends and it is distributed. Thank you for your interest.

Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:54:28 AM

thanks.

Thanks for the detailed answer.

Good to see that support at the highest level, and is ready to help in difficult times.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Sourgummies

Activity: 700

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:48:12 AM

That axl letter looks so fake. I was going to invest but after seeing that im going to pass. Something just screams scam on this one now.

yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:08:15 AM

thanks.

Total coins = number of coins purchased + 12% for founders + team members + advisors + adoption. So, if for example, 825,000 total TIME is purchased during the sale (with all bonuses included) then the total number of TIME will be 937,500 (825,000 + 12%)

Watch out.

Hello, and thank you for  your interest. The VC investment was in AUD, not USD. Here is the full context:

And from their website:
AXL Strategic Partners provide investment advice and capital for quality early stage venture capital and private equity investment opportunities on behalf of a domestic and international client base.

The partners of AXL Strategic have assessed many block chain technology based investment opportunities and consider this project to be of global significance. We wish Labor X Australia Pty Ltd great success in their launch.

Chris Anderson – Director

How many time tokens you sell to them for VC fund? Do they get your real shares, or only tokens? Is there more details about them? If you can specify them, we will know more investment info.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Hoganye

Activity: 603

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:12:45 AM

That axl letter looks so fake. I was going to invest but after seeing that im going to pass. Something just screams scam on this one now.

http://www.axl.partners/

Scroll down a ways.

Yeah you were 'going to invest'.

Something just screams idiot to me on this one now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
Sourgummies

Activity: 700

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

Fuck you asshole. That site looks so fake its incredible and I cant find anything about them on the internet when googleing their name

FROM NOW ON THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chronobank

Chronobank.io CMO

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:27:52 AM

Fuck you asshole. That site looks so fake its incredible and I cant find anything about them on the internet when googleing their name

FROM NOW ON THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy who signed this letter is on Wikipedia actually

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Anderson_(rugby_league)

He's quite famous in Australia and has many businesses here

DU30

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:33:19 AM

Just to be the guy with some sense Santa Clause is also on wiki and so is Donald Duck and if I wanted to create a person names asslicking ballsack I can also get that on wiki too.
I don't know if this is a scam or not and quite frankly I don't care because im not investing in chronobank but just because someone is on wiki doesn't mean this project is legit. Dev you should know that and step up your argument.
Chronobank

Chronobank.io CMO

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:39:52 AM

Just to be the guy with some sense Santa Clause is also on wiki and so is Donald Duck and if I wanted to create a person names asslicking ballsack I can also get that on wiki too.
I don't know if this is a scam or not and quite frankly I don't care because im not investing in chronobank but just because someone is on wiki doesn't mean this project is legit. Dev you should know that and step up your argument.

One more company or Mr.Anderson
http://www.andersonrecruitment.com.au

This is one more founder of AXL Partners
http://axllegal.com.au

You can visit their office and ask if you like, their offices are in the same building in the heart of Sydney:
1 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

sergei000

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:42:37 AM

Guys, what's with all accusations? Give them a call find out. It's their first investment. I negotiated this deal, what's so unbelievable?
Deja

Activity: 319

Link

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:43:47 AM

Guys, what's with all accusations? Give them a call find out. It's their first investment. I negotiated this deal, what's so unbelievable?

Well they have already collected 2000+ btcs, so it seems those accusations are worthless.

DU30

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:47:13 AM

For me its not important because im not an investor, i just pointed out that wiki is not a trustable site as anyone can put what they want on it.
sergei000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:50:30 AM

Sorry that you have that opinion. I negotiated this deal. Cash is commited. We will use it for an intended purpose. Why would you start screaming scam? You are welcome to call them, verify. Welcome to send someone or come to their offices.
sergei000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:51:23 AM

For me its not important because im not an investor, i just pointed out that wiki is not a trustable site as anyone can put what they want on it.

Try adding a bogus article to wiki. See how long it will stay there for.
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:05:26 AM

Hm, it doesn't look like discussion as there is any reasoning except big red letters (I would prefer dark green - much better for my eyes). You're right that being on Wiki does not mean you're 'good' or 'bad', it just means you're good at something. Actually this was the reply to "I can't find anything about... on the internet" thing, and yes - fake pages on Wiki are moderated out as soon as they get there - so no chances. Anyways, googling his name is actually enough, he's famous.

... I cant find anything about them on the internet when googleing their name

Hey, mate.

Surely, it's never enough: you cannot know what we have in mind, so you have your own right to worry. You are even free to blindly spam accusations in big bright letters just for lulz. However, could you please use some decent color - smth like dark green? My eyes are bleeding. Thank you most kindly.

As for the contract, the thing went official, yes it's not carved on the blockchain - it's more of a regular contract stuff. I'm pretty sure we have decent escrow, all known in the community, to check all the details needed before they give us access to the invested cryptos. Here are the funds release conditions (we could write much less restrictive rules, btw):

ICO funds release

Funds will be released in 3 stages when the following milestones are met:
1.   TIME Token post ICO distribution complete: 50% funds released
2.   Labour Hour Minimal Viable Product complete: 25% funds released
3.   Labour Hour launch: 25 % funds released

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.