Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 12:29:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy ChronoBank TIME on Bittrex or Liqui.io ! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 330599 times)
szachta

Activity: 350

*Starts 13th June 2017* www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

How much is for 1.5 Stake?

FundYourselfNow
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Revolutionizing Crowdfunding
★★ J O I N  I C O  N O W ! ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Code:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

We will not be able to determine the exact number until the total number of participants is known. Then when the campaign is completed, and we determine how many (if any) are disqualified before final payments made.

rapazev

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:37:48 PM

1 TIME sign up bonus? This is redundant, there are too spammers there, 5000 sign ups already? LOL, real people must be less than 100.

That will be a lot of hard work than just joining the signature campaign and creating articles for the ICO.  I think they mentioned about tracking IPs of the users in the dashboard. it will be horrible for them to end up getting caught

Cheaters will use VPN to cheat, devs can't just ban them with only ip, easy to switch, yes, article writers, bloggers and signature promotors are much more important and effective than just sign up for newsletter. I can't see any reason why OP offers so many coins to sign up bounty, not all of them will invest.
How to use vpn to change my ip i used google and dont found any infromation for what is VPN?
you gotta be kidding...
if you go to google and search for "VPN service" you will find thousands of providers each one with their own tutorial about "how/what is VPN".

anyway, you should look for the risks of cheap VPN too... i wouldnt use it if i were you.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Sourgummies

Activity: 672

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

Real happy to see that Waves is one of the currencies you will accept in the ICO. I'm a big fan of Waves and like everything i see about/from this project. Very glad to participate in the ICO.

Or you're just lookinf for a quick cash grab. I dont see any reason wjhy anyone should invest in this. How about you tell us how you plan on making this a money making venture for both you and the potential investors. I dont see it and without seeing it clearly I cant invest.

He's only taking waves because its another way for him to take your money. If he could take cash I promise you he would prefer that but there is no possible way to do it safely.

One of the platforms this will be available on is Waves, so it makes perfect sense to accept it, as well as several other currencies whose platform it will be available on. Thank you for your interest!
electronicash

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:51:26 PM

Real happy to see that Waves is one of the currencies you will accept in the ICO. I'm a big fan of Waves and like everything i see about/from this project. Very glad to participate in the ICO.

Or you're just lookinf for a quick cash grab. I dont see any reason wjhy anyone should invest in this. How about you tell us how you plan on making this a money making venture for both you and the potential investors. I dont see it and without seeing it clearly I cant invest.

He's only taking waves because its another way for him to take your money. If he could take cash I promise you he would prefer that but there is no possible way to do it safely.

One of the platforms this will be available on is Waves, so it makes perfect sense to accept it, as well as several other currencies whose platform it will be available on. Thank you for your interest!

so its not just to escrow the funds to which sasha's role is but to also facilitate some development. i can see this token to really take time before it will be developed, the team aren't confident enough to share their codes.  it may still end up somehow not decentralized really.

Chronobank_Community

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:59:51 PM

so its not just to escrow the funds to which sasha's role is but to also facilitate some development. i can see this token to really take time before it will be developed, the team aren't confident enough to share their codes.  it may still end up somehow not decentralized really.

It will eventually be available on the Waves platform, and Sasha is one of the escrows. The Waves team will not be developing it, the Chronobank team will be developing it. The team is quite confident, competent, and more than capable. You can view them on the team section here: https://chronobank.io/

Strongkored

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:15:52 PM

It will eventually be available on the Waves platform, and Sasha is one of the escrows. The Waves team will not be developing it, the Chronobank team will be developing it. The team is quite confident, competent, and more than capable. You can view them on the team section here: https://chronobank.io/
Hello dev, i hope what you say today will be proven from the ICO start and untill the ICO end and wholes the roadmap will implement, cause many ICO not implementing all their roadmap, their only concern with the money has collected from ICO

flyhouse

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:56:24 PM

How do we get this 1 TIME signup bonus? I signed up and I've got 0 TIME in account(mail confirmed).
danielj314

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:42:47 PM

How do we get this 1 TIME signup bonus? I signed up and I've got 0 TIME in account(mail confirmed).

I'm guessing this will get credited at a later point as I also signed up a few days ago and it is yet to reflect in my dashboard. So not to worry. Smiley

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Chronobank_Community

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:22:37 PM

I'm guessing this will get credited at a later point as I also signed up a few days ago and it is yet to reflect in my dashboard. So not to worry. Smiley

That's exactly it, will show up at a later time. Thanks!

tomsmith26

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:12:52 AM

They buy email, twitter and facebook, and I know some people do this full-time, only for money and high payment, why not do this? They cheat every ICO and make 10k usd or even more, if there is big ico in the month. AFAIK, lisk, iconomi and waves made tons of cheaters rich.

We'll use anti-cheat software to filter out bots Wink

That is great news about anti-cheating. You must protect all investors participating this project .
The cheaters will sell any price to collect money and that fact will lose the faith of investors.
Thank you for your notice.

▄██▄
     ▄████▄
    ████████
  ▄██████████▄
 ██████████████
████████████████
▀██████████████▀
   ████████
▄██████████████▄
████████████████
 ██████████████
  ▀██████████▀
    ████████
     ▀████▀
      ▀██▀
BIT

grim007

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:54:59 AM

hello Devs. Can you please clear the signature and avatar thread because it is just a messed. It is lack of information and the rules is not clearly stated.
Please fix that or else your announcement thread will be full of question and queries for that issue. And i have some question about the reward on translation bounty, Is the 1btc is the total fund allocated for it or it is just a payment for 1 successful translation on each language. Thank you

████
     ▐██████▌
      ▀████▀           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
  ▄█████████████▄    ████████████    ██████▀▀▀▀████▄   █████     ████   █████           ████████████    █████     ████    ████████████
  ███████████████   ██████   █████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          ██████   █████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████▄▄▄▄▄█████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████     ███████▌
  █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████     ████   █████████████▀    █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████       ███████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████          ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         ██████▄▄▄█████   █████             ██████▄▄▄█████   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████▄▄▄█████   ██████▄▄▄█████   █████   ██████
      ▐████          ▀██████████▀    █████              ▀██████████▀    ████████████    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀
███ Rebuilding Invoice Finance on The Blockchain ███
【ANN THREAD】【SLACK】【TWITTER】【TELEGRAM】【BOUNTY】【WHITEPAPER】
★★★█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█★★★
██
████
████
████
████
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
██
████
████
████
████
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █

OUR MAIN POPULO
jhontor

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:16:21 AM

I have already join signatur  Cool
Chronobank Support

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:56:08 AM

hello Devs. Can you please clear the signature and avatar thread because it is just a messed. It is lack of information and the rules is not clearly stated.
Please fix that or else your announcement thread will be full of question and queries for that issue. And i have some question about the reward on translation bounty, Is the 1btc is the total fund allocated for it or it is just a payment for 1 successful translation on each language. Thank you

Hey! Thank you for your feedback.
We pay all rewards just in TIME, so yes it's 100 TIME (which is an equivalent of 1 BTC by ICO price) per 1 artistic translation.

Have fun!

Artistic Translations & Local Community Management
100 TIME (equivalent of 1 BTC)  per high quality artistic translation of the:
  • Website
  • Business Proposal
  • White Paper
  • Subtitles for video
  • FAQ

This bounty is ideal for professional translators on Bitcointalk :
  • The translation must be of a high quality - Not done using google translate.  
  • It must not be technical or literal translation

Translators must also be able to manage their local communities:

The reward will be 100 TIME per month (equivalent of 1 BTC).

Community support and answering questions in translated ANN thread till the end of ICO.
In our slack it will be a private chat for local community managers where we will help you with answering any question for your local community.

Interested translators please PM ahmed.chronobank with an example of your prior work.

They buy email, twitter and facebook, and I know some people do this full-time, only for money and high payment, why not do this? They cheat every ICO and make 10k usd or even more, if there is big ico in the month. AFAIK, lisk, iconomi and waves made tons of cheaters rich.

We'll use anti-cheat software to filter out bots Wink

That is great news about anti-cheating. You must protect all investors participating this project .
The cheaters will sell any price to collect money and that fact will lose the faith of investors.
Thank you for your notice.

Thank you!

I have already join signatur  Cool

Wink

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
valtin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:26:31 AM

I joined to signatur and avatar company Smiley

████
     ▐██████▌
      ▀████▀           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▄█████████████▄    ████████████    ██████▀▀▀▀████▄   █████     ████   █████           ████████████    █████     ████    ████████████
  ███████████████   ██████   █████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          ██████   █████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████
  ███████████████   █████     ████   █████▄▄▄▄▄█████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████     ███████▌
  █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████     ████   █████████████▀    █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████       ███████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████          ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         ██████▄▄▄█████   █████             ██████▄▄▄█████   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████▄▄▄█████   ██████▄▄▄█████   █████   ██████
      ▐████          ▀██████████▀    █████              ▀██████████▀    ████████████    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀
███ Rebuilding Invoice Finance on The Blockchain ███
【ANN THREAD】【SLACK】【TWITTER】【TELEGRAM】【BOUNTY】【WHITEPAPER】
★★★█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█★★★
██
████
████
████
████
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
██
████
████
████
████
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
f.ytyu

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:31:23 AM

no way, i can't join sign camp... dev add newbie for camp
ERossin

Activity: 280

🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:38:02 AM

no way, i can't join sign camp... dev add newbie for camp
The campaign is from Jr.member upwards . not for newbie so you should upgrade your rank.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░█▀░▀█░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄░██
░░███▀░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄░▐█
███▀░░▀█░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░█▀░░▀███
██▄░░▄██░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░▄██
░░██▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀██
░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░█▀░▀█░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄░██
░░███▀░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄░▐█
███▀░░▀█░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░█▀░░▀███
██▄░░▄██░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░▄██
░░██▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀██
░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

bezbezbez

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:40:28 PM

[Video] ChronoBank. Timebanking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbPudHNbHQ

bez
electronicash

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:46:12 PM

We will not be able to determine the exact number until the total number of participants is known. Then when the campaign is completed, and we determine how many (if any) are disqualified before final payments made.

Isn't this going to be unfair for some that joined and then later they learned they are not qualified?
It would be frustrating for someone to discover they had been wearing the signature and participated to promote Chronobank and then later can't receive any Token for it because in the final they were disqualified.

Chronobank_Community

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:10:16 PM

Isn't this going to be unfair for some that joined and then later they learned they are not qualified?
It would be frustrating for someone to discover they had been wearing the signature and participated to promote Chronobank and then later can't receive any Token for it because in the final they were disqualified.

They would only be disqualified if they failed to make the required number of posts, or were found to be putting multiple alt accounts in the program, that sort of thing. So long as they follow the rules, they will not be disqualified.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.