Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:40:53 PM

lol things may look good but only people jumping in the train around now probably slightly lower would have a decent enough gain but those ICO people like myself got screwed over hard especially the HODLERS.... EVEN HARDER LOL

Things look good? What things? Chronobank is pure vaporware.

The biggest joke: Chronobank supposedly has 30 people + 50 developers.

Imagine that! 80 people, two years and ZERO results.

You can see that from the few supporters and you can see it from the price that constantly falls. Total anti-hype.

Look at it differently and see what 30 people and 50 developers can do.

Personally, I think that the team is building a huge project that will have real application.
We must only be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chronobank (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251

Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:00:58 PM

Development Update: LaborX 0.9.4 Digital Contracts

New:

• The Contract Feature includes:
Digital Escrow, Flexible Setup, Contract Assignee, Specific Tasks, Hourly pay for task functionality, ...

• Updated User profile

• 2000% Performance increase

https://blog.chronobank.io/development-update-laborx-0-9-4-e6da4c26533f

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1149798849504059396

Chronobank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 08:19:07 PM

New in LaborX 0.9.4, Digital Contracts.

Flexible Setup, Digital Escrow, Assignee, Budget & Task description, File Management and more.

Read the Development Update: https://blog.chronobank.io/development-update-laborx-0-9-4-e6da4c26533f

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1150498940900597760

sirpoloko

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:39:38 AM

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news/ten-australian-blockchain-companies-raising-millions-and-disrupting-industries/

What happened to the $120 million?

But I don't want to complain. After all, there are new stickers at telegram! Cheesy

Joking aside, so much money was burned here. I predict trouble soon...
Michael.B

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

lol things may look good but only people jumping in the train around now probably slightly lower would have a decent enough gain but those ICO people like myself got screwed over hard especially the HODLERS.... EVEN HARDER LOL

Things look good? What things? Chronobank is pure vaporware.

The biggest joke: Chronobank supposedly has 30 people + 50 developers.

Imagine that! 80 people, two years and ZERO results.

You can see that from the few supporters and you can see it from the price that constantly falls. Total anti-hype.

Finally shit TIME erc20 token dead for good this time It went to zero satoshi, Me aswell this project screwed me down Bought for high price and hold for some time until I lost more than half of my investment I will never forget those stressing days i gone through
Year ago or more I was active member on telegram channel Asked Team very serious and legit questions related to the project every time they tell me Its confidential information we cant disclose it I kept insisting and most of telegram channel start to ask too The admin of channel kicked me out They treats investors like a shit It not important now to talk to investors after they took their bitcoins and fiat money
The project is making it way for 3 years and they still in Beta testing Currently what they are developing is not such complexity to take more than 2 years to achieve it and release working product with 50 developers working on it, Maximum one year is needed for this type of project
I believe there is something wrong goes behind Chronbank scene CEO Sergei Sergienko is not active on telegram or his twitter post some random stuff
Telegram channel there are some suspicious activity from a group of users some of them cheering up the project for no reason and some post same thing on daily basis such Hello, In new here, can i ask you about project, this project is amazing, can i propose collaboration with your platform... And Admin as well Post same articles again and again even if there no conversation. I do believe they are trying to give impression that project is alive and telegram channel is full of active supporters of project which actually not, before one year total channel members was 45k members Currently 11k and keep dropping everyday
I believe next coming days will reveal to us what really happening behind Chronobank Backstage 
sirpoloko

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:32:55 PM

I believe there is something wrong goes behind Chronbank scene CEO Sergei Sergienko is not active on telegram or his twitter post some random stuff
Telegram channel there are some suspicious activity from a group of users some of them cheering up the project for no reason and some post same thing on daily basis such Hello, In new here, can i ask you about project, this project is amazing, can i propose collaboration with your platform... And Admin as well Post same articles again and again even if there no conversation. I do believe they are trying to give impression that project is alive and telegram channel is full of active supporters of project which actually not, before one year total channel members was 45k members Currently 11k and keep dropping everyday
I believe next coming days will reveal to us what really happening behind Chronobank Backstage 

I've had enough of all the promises, contradictions and lies.

I'll wait a few more days. If there is no clear statement in the meantime I will go this way ->

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/

The names of all participants are known and the messages are all logged.
Chronobank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:41:08 AM

I've had enough of all the promises, contradictions and lies.

I'll wait a few more days. If there is no clear statement in the meantime I will go this way ->

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/

The names of all participants are known and the messages are all logged.

Hello sirpolok,

First of all I want to clarify that we are not in any way faking engagement in our Telegram group or other Social Media. All the people who are joining and asking about the project are in fact real and this should be something you would want to see, because it's a good indicator that we're having great awareness within and outside the crypto space.
We also did not collect $120 million during the ICO but $5.4 million. Obviously, we couldn't hold on to that $5.4 million as we have to pay for the operations of the company for over 2 years.
Saying otherwise on those two points is no more than spreading FUD.

About the activity of the company / project:
Operations are ongoing to full extend; we are currently testing LaborX 0.9.4 with over 45 members of the ChronoBank community. The 0.9.4 release is one of the very last releases before we will finally launch LaborX publically in MVP state.
TimeX is also being developed on a daily basis and a new, major updated can be expected already within the next few weeks.
There's also a lot going on regarding the development of ChronoBank's own side chain (with TIME becoming the token for staking LHT in dPoS) and in developing ChronoWallet.

If anyone of you would be interested in joining LaborX beta testing and be among the first to see every new features (like the latest Digital Contract Update), please leave us a message in our Telegram group. We're looking forward to having you!

Regarding the price of TIME; Traders trade, Developers develop.
We are not responsible for how TIME is performing on exchanges but we strongly believe that in the future, once we have released the majority of our products to the public, that there should be some kind of price appreciation that will then reflect the real value of TIME and the whole ChronoBank company.

On this regards, I would like to hint at the massive overall decline in the crypto market during the last few days. This is not exclusive to TIME but affects all markets.

Chronobank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:43:30 AM

New in LaborX 0.9.4, Updated User Profiles.

Reworked Portfolio, Profession Field, Recover Forgotten Password, Resend Activation Link as well as a Public Profile Link.

Read the Development Update: https://blog.chronobank.io/development-update-laborx-0-9-4-e6da4c26533f

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1151484717339951104

sirpoloko

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:51:34 AM

We also did not collect $120 million during the ICO but $5.4 million. Obviously, we couldn't hold on to that $5.4 million as we have to pay for the operations of the company for over 2 years.
Saying otherwise on those two points is no more than spreading FUD.

Nobody said you collect $120 million during the ICO. That's why I linked the article. So please don't tell lies. Even if lies fit perfect to Chronobank.

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-ico-raised-5-4-million-usd-90f16e17188

You're not gonna tell us what happened to all those coins. Maybe a part has already been sold at the beginning. On the other hand a part was probably sold later or is still there.

They are sums of money of a magnitude that a supervisory authority is certainly interested in.

That's a pretty arrogant line. I'd be ashamed of myself if I'd burned so much money from my SHAREHOLDER. Whether this will have a sequel in court may be clarified elsewhere.

I'm sure you're ashamed, too. That's why nobody sees all the proud chronobankers in public anymore. Not in chat, not at conferences, not at Meetups, nowhere.

This is not exclusive to TIME but affects all markets.

No, no, the fact is that Chronobank always loses more than the market loses. And Chronobank also loses if the market wins. So please don't lie again.
Michael.B

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:00:24 PM

About the activity of the company / project:
Operations are ongoing to full extend; we are currently testing LaborX 0.9.4 with over 45 members of the ChronoBank community. The 0.9.4 release is one of the very last releases before we will finally launch LaborX publically in MVP state.
TimeX is also being developed on a daily basis and a new, major updated can be expected already within the next few weeks.
There's also a lot going on regarding the development of ChronoBank's own side chain (with TIME becoming the token for staking LHT in dPoS) and in developing ChronoWallet.

we are currently testing LaborX.. Same shit speech over 2 years ago

Traders and investors dumped this shit token because they don't see any vital sign in project behind token and you are responsible for that.

We are not responsible for how TIME is performing on exchanges but we strongly believe that in the future,

you gone through massive campaign to sell this overpriced shit token to investors, I had seen chronobank banner everywhere in ICO time facebook twitter coinmarketcap crypto news related websites but what changed now once ico ended is Screw you investors we are not responsible for how TIME performing..

On this regards, I would like to hint at the massive overall decline in the crypto market during the last few days. This is not exclusive to TIME but affects all markets.

like bct user above said you have to be ashamed of yourself before you drop such lines, TIME price is performing bad on all BTC chart line and TIME price chart reflect exactly what you doing with chronobank  
Chronobank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:31:35 PM

🆕 Overview of Digital Contracts now in LaborX 0.9.4

(Click 'Source' to see the video)

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1152600321518186496

pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:55:43 AM

Time token is basically zero in value. Price stability was a foreign word for the russian.
Further this whole project smells fishy anyway. Many red flags like no big exchange lists it.
This only is because this is an illegal project.

A law suit would be the right thing to make the people talk behind the scenes. It is not about that I want my money back but the truth about this scam project must be discussed on court.
Michael.B

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:35:10 AM

Time token is basically zero in value. Price stability was a foreign word for the russian.
Further this whole project smells fishy anyway. Many red flags like no big exchange lists it.

A law suit would be the right thing to make the people talk behind the scenes. It is not about that I want my money back but the truth about this scam project must be discussed on court.

Project entered Q3 of 3rd year of its existence and not a single milestone achieved from Chronbank Roadmap
They turned 3100BTC of ICO fund to 131BTC market cap of Chronobank and some fools on telegram channel dreaming to make big profit by buying more of this shit token
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:44:41 PM

Another all time low price of Time token BTC0.00042 , Bitcoin price just moved a little and this token start to sink to unknown bottom price.

BTC0.00035688

Thank you, Mr. Sergienko

Let's wait for the finished product.

We are currently still in a phase of diligence.

From what you see, things look pretty good.

Yeah they way overpriced this shit... I got in at ICO .01 btc.... PPSHHHHH Sold at .005
TIME was seriously a waste of time...

Well good to see your input but maybe there is a chance for the new buyer. As TIME token price hit lower would bring more profit when the product out.
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:43:26 AM

Development looks endless, and with more competitors making a victory out of it, is being harder day by day

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Michael.B

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:24:04 AM

Project entered Q3 of 3rd year of its existence and not a single milestone achieved from Chronbank Roadmap
They turned 3100BTC of ICO fund to 131BTC market cap of Chronobank and some fools on telegram channel dreaming to make big profit by buying more of this shit token

That's so harsh but I understand people are frustrated, it was once valued at $49 and now it's only trading over 1 usd, and not only that, it's volume was decreased significantly. This is an old coin and I witness it trading in bittrex in the past, but I never seen one excel  that much and now that the market looks really bearish for the altcoins, this will continue to struggle and will leave holders no choice but to hold.

What you think about op reply below, Isnt it harsh and insulting to investors and holders? He literally said that they are not responsible for TIME price performance on exchanges, Isnt TIME price tied to what they are doing with Chronobank project, they didn't delivered anything since project start and logically TIME token as well went to zero value, Trust between investors and team is more important but people behind this project dnt give more attention to this aspect, Once trust lost there is no way to regain it again and this is what chronobank project lost.
I Lost more than half of my crypto portfolio because i was early investor so i dont care about project But new comers and new investors should know exactly what is happening with chronobank because i have seen lot of dreamers on telegram channel waiting to make a fortune from this shit token.

We are not responsible for how TIME is performing on exchanges but we strongly believe that in the future,
duffyduck

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:33:55 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 11:57:45 AM by duffyduck

One important point is that they acted as if time token is like a share of the company.
furthermore sergey hides the btc that were raised and he is not transparent and not stating where the ico money is spend.
I highly doubt that anyone is working still or even has worked on this project because the turtle speed of developping is suspicious.
Face to face interview must be made and all questions must be answered.
NakeSLam11

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:25:50 AM

It is very funny that sergey still does not leave his seat. He failed in many cases like not playing the rules. The rule was roadmap getting done in time.

So there is no reason why investors shall accept the rules.

In medieval all investors had allready been waiting at his office with their pitchforks.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
duffyduck

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:25:16 AM

How much salary does sergey pay to himself from invetor money?
I am curious how he judges his own activity.

Plus how high is your rental fee for your home Sergey? Only the most expensive, nah?
Chronobank (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 11:49:50 AM

Among the greatest uncertainties for independent Contractors, Developers, and Designers is:

How do I make sure I am getting paid❓

Share with us your experience in finding job opportunities and get exclusive insights into LaborX.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Laborx_DigitalContract_bitcointalk

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1157275624869965825?s=20

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: