Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453543 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:02:41 AM

Sorry to bother! How do we get our signature bounties , do we have to open an account on chronobank? thanks

Open an account on chronobank, go to myetherwallet add new wallet and then add your Eth address to Chronobank, confirm it by email and after that wait for chronobank team to announce about signature campaign bounties. Ahmed said he will send a personal message to everyone in which he write the instructions about how to claim your signature bounties.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

Sorry to bother! How do we get our signature bounties , do we have to open an account on chronobank? thanks

Open an account on chronobank, go to myetherwallet add new wallet and then add your Eth address to Chronobank, confirm it by email and after that wait for chronobank team to announce about signature campaign bounties. Ahmed said he will send a personal message to everyone in which he write the instructions about how to claim your signature bounties.
Thanks you sir really appreciate your helps! Wink

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:17:20 AM

who cares about the price before full plattform launched, if you invested in the plattform you should hold anyway until its out so
should get some more, the price this cheap won't last long!

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

what do you forecast the long term price potential of TIME is?

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet...  if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

yeah, even $50 per time per year is great. Since they already have at least one company that's going to use the system, I would say this is great buy at this price.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:38:31 AM

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet...  if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

yeah, even $50 per time per year is great. Since they already have at least one company that's going to use the system, I would say this is great buy at this price.

There's no denying it, a project like TIME with real world usage can really shape up the labor and industry.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:53:53 AM

yeah, still a very good price to buy...
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:15:52 AM

Do we need to keep our Time tokens in wallet to get fee or Time kept in myetherwallet will also earn fee?

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

There's no denying it, a project like TIME with real world usage can really shape up the labor and industry.

the real challange will be to attract non-crypto people into it. especially those that are really sceptical/conservative

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

Do we need to keep our Time tokens in wallet to get fee or Time kept in myetherwallet will also earn fee?

We will get more info in the future about that

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

wish i did not buy in to ici and wait some time for buying time , but selling is not an option so guess buying more and keep them till 2018 min.
scoffild

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

i am waiting my bounty  and  hope i will get it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:59:21 AM

Blockchain platform ChronoBank to collaborate with International People Solutions

http://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-platform-ChronoBank-to-collaborate-with-International-People-Solutions-571485

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
flaminius

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

Blockchain platform ChronoBank to collaborate with International People Solutions

http://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-platform-ChronoBank-to-collaborate-with-International-People-Solutions-571485

This just gets better and better! Keep up the great work Chronobank Team!  Smiley

aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

i am waiting my bounty  and  hope i will get it.
You will get your bounty fund, if you really apply what has been applied by the team / that Developer, if you are not doing these things then you will not get your bounty fund, for your participation in the bounty Chronobank ...
flaminius

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

the real challange will be to attract non-crypto people into it. especially those that are really sceptical/conservative

This is true. No need to try to explain the intricacies of crypto-currencies or for users to even know about blockchain technology though... with debit card and mobile app integration, the users really only need to know that LH Tokens represent payment for work they have done, and they can be either traded to others directly in return for labor or goods, or converted to cash quickly and easily. With LH Tokens, a user can go do a day of work, have their pay available to them when they clock out for the day, and be able to stop at the grocery tore on the way home and pay with the debit card, and then pay the plumber for fixing the leaky faucet directly with LH tokens from the app on their phone. Chronobank totally streamlines the payment process from an end user point of view and shouldn't be a hard sell as long as they don't overcomplicate it.

For employers, I think the system would vastly simplify accounting and payroll procedures, make time tracking and data collection very easy and accurate, and probably save them a lot of money through increased efficiency and decreased overhead costs.

I imagine the trickiest part is going to be government acceptance, especially since it will vary from place to place, but as long as they can find a way to tax it and get their little slice of the pie there will likely be a way of gaining acceptance.
support2_chronobank

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

You will need to send your tokens to a special contract to receive your rewards. The contract does not exist yet. The detailed instructions will be available before the rewards distribution starts. Do not worry, no further actions are needed now. Thank you for patience!
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

You will need to send your tokens to a special contract to receive your rewards. The contract does not exist yet. The detailed instructions will be available before the rewards distribution starts. Do not worry, no further actions are needed now. Thank you for patience!

Do you mean to say we need to spend some gas fee to receive the reward?

Looks like you have a similar system like vdice dividends

https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-redeem-profits-process/
support2_chronobank

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

I don't know any way to send ERC20 tokens without spending some gas. The gas fee size is usually extremely low. You can check the TIME tokens transaction history and their cost here. I picked several transactions randomly and most of them had about $0.02 gas cost (0.0013 Ether).
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

I don't know any way to send ERC20 tokens without spending some gas. The gas fee size is usually extremely low. You can check the TIME tokens transaction history and their cost here. I picked several transactions randomly and most of them had about $0.02 gas cost (0.0013 Ether).

Some people hold less TIME say 50-100? what will be their rewards in case and if their rewards is less than gas fee whats their purpose to claim it?
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

Some people hold less TIME say 50-100? what will be their rewards in case and if their rewards is less than gas fee whats their purpose to claim it?

With so many coins, the reward will be a small first few payments, but then when the platform will start to make more substantial profits, it will be a profitable coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: