Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453563 times)
Betomania

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

About all the people who are saying " sell guys, sell, don't waste your "time" "... do you really think that we are stupid? ( yes, someone yes, especially those who are influenced  by those people).
Obviously they don't tell us to sell for charity, but cause they want to buy cheap TIME. Be smart, not panic.
No one has ever become rich with panic.
I'm going against my interests, as I would like the price to come down because i would like to buy more, but that's it.
No doubt they need cheap Times, the project still in the beginning, there are other exchanges that want to add Time. Please guys, just look back on the partnerships that ChronoBank created, I can not tell to buy or to sell, but I can refer you to Lisk and ICN which suffered from organised fud campaigns, I suppose you are monitoring Lisk and ICN prices.

Well you got me....indeed Lisk is very impressing, well done! 10 Million or so were raised and nothing happened...did you forget the Lisk price 2 weeks ago? it went below 10K sat, now when all shitcoins to ever exist are in the middle of a massive pump you say that this is a good project??

Lets schedule a meeting in two weeks from now...bring your Lisk with you...
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

About all the people who are saying " sell guys, sell, don't waste your "time" "... do you really think that we are stupid? ( yes, someone yes, especially those who are influenced  by those people).
Obviously they don't tell us to sell for charity, but cause they want to buy cheap TIME. Be smart, not panic.
No one has ever become rich with panic.
I'm going against my interests, as I would like the price to come down because i would like to buy more, but that's it.
No doubt they need cheap Times, the project still in the beginning, there are other exchanges that want to add Time. Please guys, just look back on the partnerships that ChronoBank created, I can not tell to buy or to sell, but I can refer you to Lisk and ICN which suffered from organised fud campaigns, I suppose you are monitoring Lisk and ICN prices.

Well you got me....indeed Lisk is very impressing, well done! 10 Million or so were raised and nothing happened...did you forget the Lisk price 2 weeks ago? it went below 10K sat, now when all shitcoins to ever exist are in the middle of a massive pump you say that this is a good project??

Lets schedule a meeting in two weeks from now...bring your Lisk with you...

what's the purpose behind lisk?
what's the purpose behind TIME?

you will have your answer.
if you don't like this blablacoin, just go in another topic, is so easy Wink if you are here, is because you are interested in this coin and probably you want to buy it cheaper Wink

the value of a coin is based on pump/dump? well, if yes, it is new for me lol

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:54:18 PM

When will bounty be given?
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:13:10 PM

Signature bounties will be paid on the 25th of March i belive.
You have time until the 24th to give them the email associated with your new ICO profile.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:40:15 PM

When and how will 1 time for e-mail subscribe?   Roll Eyes Huh

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
orio

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

When and how will 1 time for e-mail subscribe?   Roll Eyes Huh
I'm also waiting for my 1 TIME Cheesy
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

You have time until the 24th to give them the email associated with your new ICO profile.

That is correct, two days left to claim the signature bounty. And after that this thread will hopefully not be filled with bounty related stuff anymore. Although... there's still the e-mail subscribe bounty...  and were the blog bounties paid yet?

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:19:46 AM

Why does it say "DO NOT USE a wallet address from crypto exchange! You can lose all your tokens FOREVER."Huh

If it is an Ethereum transaction, why does a transfer to a crypto exchange mean any danger?? I do not get it at all! It was supposed to be as dangerous (or not dangerous) as any other wallet address.
summer68

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

Are you sure?I think it's been a long time,and the e-mail subscribe bounty?without a firm date.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

Are you sure?I think it's been a long time,and the e-mail subscribe bounty?without a firm date.

It was said from the beginning that bounty will be paid on 25 march
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:53:25 AM

Why does it say "DO NOT USE a wallet address from crypto exchange! You can lose all your tokens FOREVER."Huh

If it is an Ethereum transaction, why does a transfer to a crypto exchange mean any danger?? I do not get it at all! It was supposed to be as dangerous (or not dangerous) as any other wallet address.

They are just worried about an exchange to collapse maybe that's the point of that reminder, however it shouldn't be told that way.

As long as you are going to use a legit and trusted exchanger there's no problem at all. That's just a friendly reminder from them.

It's up to you if you will follow them.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

They are just worried about an exchange to collapse maybe that's the point of that reminder, however it shouldn't be told that way.

As long as you are going to use a legit and trusted exchanger there's no problem at all. That's just a friendly reminder from them.

I  think you are wrong with your summation, the private keys in essential because the Chronotokens on exchange and Ether on exchange will fall on different addresses. though if the exchange has both Ether and Chrono tokens traded on it, this might be rectified if you contact them

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

I  think you are wrong with your summation, the private keys in essential because the Chronotokens on exchange and Ether on exchange will fall on different addresses. though if the exchange has both Ether and Chrono tokens traded on it, this might be rectified if you contact them

They are talking about an exchange which has Chronobank listed.
They are asking why can't they withdraw to deposit address for Time generated by an exchange.

Well, I have seen such warnings at other places too. But there's no problem in withdrawing to an exchange.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

Can the chronobank change my eth address cos i accidentally deleted my eth wallet seed.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

Can the chronobank change my eth address cos i accidentally deleted my eth wallet seed.

Yes you can change it, i did changed recently. Just contact  the @support2.chronobank on slack channel
support2_chronobank

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

Please contact support@chronobank.io from the email you used to register a new Chronobank account.

There's one situation only when you have a full control over your tokens - if you have a private key. You don't have a private key from the exchange address.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

Please contact support@chronobank.io from the email you used to register a new Chronobank account.

There's one situation only when you have a full control over your tokens - if you have a private key. You don't have a private key from the exchange address.

Ok, I got it.

So, if one intends to send the tokens to an exchange, he/she could do it right away from chronobank dashboard, since the ownership of the private key is an issue regardless of sending tokens to MyEtherWallet before sending to the exchange or not.

Thanks. I will send the tokens of this second account directly to the exchange, because if I create a second Ethereum wallet (the first one is used for invested tokens) I will have to send fuel (ETH) to it as well, and it is a pain...
support2_chronobank

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:24:21 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 08:45:45 PM by support2_chronobank

Ok, I got it.

So, if one intends to send the tokens to an exchange, he/she could do it right away from chronobank dashboard, since the ownership of the private key is an issue regardless of sending tokens to MyEtherWallet before sending to the exchange or not.

Thanks. I will send the tokens of this second account directly to the exchange, because if I create a second Ethereum wallet (the first one is used for invested tokens) I will have to send fuel (ETH) to it as well, and it is a pain...

There's a chance that an exchange won't accept the transaction during the token distribution at all and the tokens won't be credited to your exchange account. In that case you will have to contact exchange support and ask them if they can help you. You can just lose your tokens.
I will ask our technical department for more details.

If you have your tokens in your own wallet you can send a small test transaction to an exchange to check if everything works fine. You will not be able to do that if you use an exchange address from the start.

Moreover, many exchanges don't support TIME tokens at all, but support ETH. Some people don't know about that and can also lose all their tokens if they use an exchange address.
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

Did you guys recive any feedback about the signature campaign payment address?
I didn't recive any confirmation.
support2_chronobank

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

Did you guys recive any feedback about the signature campaign payment address?
I didn't recive any confirmation.

If you have sent a PM to Ahmed you can be sure it is confirmed. There will be no any other confirmations.

If you can't confirm your Ethereum address in a Chronobank dashboard please contact support@chronobank.io.
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: