Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed Matches ( 27th November odds@25-30)  (Read 2142 times)
Probably!FIXED (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:04:29 AM

Here comes another Free Bet:

BRAZIL: Série B
Vila Nova FC – Paysandu PA
Vila Nova FC – WIN
Odds : 2.10
FT : ?:?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odgaard

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:18:25 AM

What other insider info? You removed every info, how can we know what you bet, and which are fixed?
Probably!FIXED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:23:41 AM

What other insider info? You removed every info, how can we know what you bet, and which are fixed?
why should i give INFO to you? You must ask the TIP not from where it is coming.
Feel free to bet or not.
Today is the last free pick and tomorrow on wards no free pick.
littleboy00999

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:20:33 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 02:19:26 PM by littleboy00999

Have paid this guy! waiting for the tips .
Send me the tips soon buddy.
motherfucker scammed me .
bullshit user ban him.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:33:34 PM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

This match ends in draw then how can you say these are fixed matches no one going to follow you because you lost all your credibility you need to work on these things then post here we already have some tipsters like these but they all gone empty hands from here 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:55:49 PM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

This match ends in draw then how can you say these are fixed matches no one going to follow you because you lost all your credibility you need to work on these things then post here we already have some tipsters like these but they all gone empty hands from here 

I agree as OP has only posted a few free tips and now expects people to pay, people need to see how OP does over the long term and not in just a couple of weeks. I don't believe the free tips OP gives are fixed as today's result was a draw.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:13:24 PM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

I agree as OP has only posted a few free tips and now expects people to pay, people need to see how OP does over the long term and not in just a couple of weeks. I don't believe the free tips OP gives are fixed as today's result was a draw.

Check out this scam accusation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686035.

Let's see, OP claims that these matches are fixed. Then, the results do not come out like what OP said it would. Smells really fishy.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 04:30:27 AM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

Let's see, OP claims that these matches are fixed. Then, the results do not come out like what OP said it would. Smells really fishy.

Well to be honest OP hasn't even shown any proof that his paid tips even win, yes a couple of the free tips won but I highly doubt that those matches were fixed. The screen shots proved nothing either just a screen shot of whited out table. If he wanted to prove he is legit he should take a screen shot of the betting slip and just white out the teams names and leave the odds time stamp and everything else showing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:31:26 AM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

Well to be honest OP hasn't even shown any proof that his paid tips even win, yes a couple of the free tips won but I highly doubt that those matches were fixed. The screen shots proved nothing either just a screen shot of whited out table. If he wanted to prove he is legit he should take a screen shot of the betting slip and just white out the teams names and leave the odds time stamp and everything else showing.

True, this is just really a scam thread waiting for a victim. Which he already claimed one victim for the amount of 0.1BTC+. Just warning everyone else reading this thread not to give OP any of your money!
LuanX3

Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:53:02 PM

Tagged his account for future people who would believe this SOB. I hope people would first check out the person first before they trust them.
Probably!FIXED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 06:38:05 AM

GERMANY: 3. Liga
19:00pm Fortuna Koln – Zwickau
Pick: 1 ( 2.30 )
Ft: ?:?
[/url]

This is last call for those who want to be part of Fixed Match Bet.
Time of Matches is evening of 19th November. Odds are @ 25-30 price is 120 Euro ~0.17BTC

Either PM me or Buy it from HERE

Even a bet of 500$ on this math has potential of 15000$ but most gambling sites will not let you bet more than 40$ or 50$ , https://s11.postimg.org/wqif9ml43/Screenshot_33.png.
Pick Result 19th Nov:

https://s11.postimg.org/y0aq889n7/ghjk.png

Pick Result 20th Nov

https://s14.postimg.org/k0zk40srl/Screenshot_38.png

It is really sad that someone got scammed on skype as he fall on my impersonaters , i have been in gambling since 3 years and i have a lot of impersonators on skype , please do confirm me before adding me over skype.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:10:44 AM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

most tipster like this want instant money only , showing several freepicks then go greedy.

this is tricky, and have no fun at all if then even it is really fixed match Sad . and also if you guys not aware yet , FBI is watching this forum so please avoid illegal stuff like "probably fixed match" or something similar. just post your tips!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Probably!FIXED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 02:32:54 PM

Free Tips:

EUROPE: Champions League – Group Stage
20:45pm Monaco – Tottenham
Pick: 1 ( 2.80 )

21:05pm Nueva Chicago –
CDJU Gualeguaychu
Pick: BTS – YES
Odds: 2.15
Date: November – 22 -2016
ARGENTINA: Primera B Nacional
FT: ?:?
littleboy00999

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:56:51 PM

stop your bulshit motherfucker
your images are fake just fuck off!
scammer scammer
see this two pics you will see the differences,
https://s11.postimg.org/wqif9ml43/Screenshot_33.png
https://s11.postimg.org/y0aq889n7/ghjk.png
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:39:26 PM

Free Tips:

CDJU Gualeguaychu

Today your both picks was winner but sadly I fail to check before start of match now you need to post some more like these then hope you have some good followers who can give you money for your picks
Probably!FIXED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 01:44:52 AM

Free Tips:

CDJU Gualeguaychu
[/color]

I am starting a subscription of bets on weekly basis , the cost of subscription is 30 $ and in that subscription you will get 7bets a week and all bets will be high confidence.

There is also a betslip of fixed bet for nov 27 , odds may be 25-30 , cost is again 120 euro.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:08:10 AM

GERMANY: 3. Liga
19:00pm Fortuna Koln – Zwickau
Pick: 1 ( 2.30 )
[/url]

This is last call for those who want to be part of Fixed Match Bet.
Time of Matches is evening of 19th November. Odds are @ 25-30 price is 120 Euro ~0.17BTC

Either PM me or Buy it from HERE

Even a bet of 500$ on this math has potential of 15000$ but most gambling sites will not let you bet more than 40$ or 50$ , https://s11.postimg.org/wqif9ml43/Screenshot_33.png.
Pick Result 19th Nov:

Pick Result 20th Nov

It is really sad that someone got scammed on skype as he fall on my impersonaters , i have been in gambling since 3 years and i have a lot of impersonators on skype , please do confirm me before adding me over skype.
Impressive.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:09:07 AM

Free Tips:

CDJU Gualeguaychu
[/color]

I am starting a subscription of bets on weekly basis , the cost of subscription is 30 $ and in that subscription you will get 7bets a week and all bets will be high confidence.

There is also a betslip of fixed bet for nov 27 , odds may be 25-30 , cost is again 120 euro.
oh well after that scam accusation you show up again and informed the community that it is just a impersonator its really hard for members here to gamble with your pay tips maybe you needed more and more free tips to impress most of us but it still up to you if you will continue providing free one.
Probably!FIXED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

21:30pm Crucero del Norte – Central Cordoba
Pick: 1 ( 2.25 )
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

21:30pm Crucero del Norte – Central Cordoba
Pick: 1 ( 2.25 )

Your this pick is also look like very good because I just check odds drop very quickly now most of books showing 1.85 good luck to all followers who want to place bet on this
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: