Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2017, 03:14:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoins.com-We buy empty BTC, DOGE and LTC private keys for Bitcoins!  (Read 13244 times)
Koslov

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

The site is paying less? 1000 Sat per minute?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tvilaboa

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

Anyone knows how to sign a message with Poloniex Clam address? Or what wallet should i use to sign messages to enable referrals?

Thx!
rkdellx

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:04:47 AM

Haven't received my tips. I'm transfering it to bustaclam. Am I doing it right?

What is your address that you are trying to deposit to or your txid?

You probably just need to wait 6 minutes for the blockchain transfer.

We currently have a offchain deal with Just-Dice.com to prevent blockchain spam & allow users to get their coins without waiting on confirmation.

Here's may address on bustaclam xP19WiudNARh3T2L15nvguVLqw2swkftSX
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 1512

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:32:31 AM

Haven't received my tips. I'm transfering it to bustaclam. Am I doing it right?

What is your address that you are trying to deposit to or your txid?

You probably just need to wait 6 minutes for the blockchain transfer.

We currently have a offchain deal with Just-Dice.com to prevent blockchain spam & allow users to get their coins without waiting on confirmation.

Here's may address on bustaclam xP19WiudNARh3T2L15nvguVLqw2swkftSX

From the JD troll box:

22:31:55 (43) <@xploited> bustaclam should be alive. I'm on the other side of the country currently with only my laptop
22:32:04 (43) <@xploited> so my response to things is likely going to be a bit slow

Your deposits on Bustaclam should match:  http://khashier.com/address/xP19WiudNARh3T2L15nvguVLqw2swkftSX

Good luck!!!

LuckyGames Bitcoins and Altcoin games.  Lots of free coins given away in chat!
FreeBitcoins.com
My latest Steemit Witness update (08/11/2017).  Please remember to vote bayareacoins for Steemit Witness!  https://steemit.com/~witnesses
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

JD troll box:

22:39:16 (43) <@xploited> bac, i reset the deposit server so if there was hypothetically anything wrong... there should no longer be Smiley

FreeBitcoins.com
My latest Steemit Witness update (08/11/2017).  Please remember to vote bayareacoins for Steemit Witness!  https://steemit.com/~witnesses
afiez

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

Why does my referral commission change to 10%? Does this apply to all members?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

Why does my referral commission change to 10%? Does this apply to all members?

I had our developers lower the drop amount to .00001 CLAM last night testing new stuff in order to make sure that we are prepared to scale.

Today we are working on higher paying features that will earn our affiliates more over time.

Have faith in our team <3 and keep in mind I'm one of the largest affiliate as well.

FreeBitcoins.com
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Anyone knows how to sign a message with Poloniex Clam address? Or what wallet should i use to sign messages to enable referrals?

Thx!

You need to have control of the private key yourself.

You should use your CLAM wallet at home.

Soon you will be able to show proof via signing Bitcoin.

FreeBitcoins.com
rkdellx

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:53:07 PM

Thanks BAC.

Do you have more free codes?
Tvilaboa

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:09:18 AM

Thx!

You need to have control of the private key yourself.

You should use your CLAM wallet at home.

Soon you will be able to show proof via signing Bitcoin.

Thanks!! Any news about the access codes?
sieemma

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:56:16 AM

In fact, the current claim per minute is very low and you should do something about it. You all know how annoying it is solving these recaptcha stuffs and after that you get paid something which is even less than 1 satoshi btc.
I don't want to do comparison but whatever you people have for us should come fast.

-Everex-
Token Sale: tks.everex.io
Start Date: 24/07 - ANN Thread: Link
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:02:09 AM

In fact, the current claim per minute is very low and you should do something about it. You all know how annoying it is solving these recaptcha stuffs and after that you get paid something which is even less than 1 satoshi btc.
I don't want to do comparison but whatever you people have for us should come fast.

People aren't using the faucet as intended right now.

I believe the most profitable way is to use our faucet + Just-Dice and run the drops up as high as possible.

Have some faith.  Smiley

FreeBitcoins.com
rkdellx

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

I believe the most profitable way is to use our faucet + Just-Dice and run the drops up as high as possible.

Have some faith.  Smiley

How to run the drops?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

Have some faith.  Smiley

How to run the drops?

Get a deposit address from Just-Dice.com and then you're two clicks away.

Deposits take 6 minutes.

FreeBitcoins.com
Kefkius

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

Have some faith.  Smiley

How to run the drops?

Get a deposit address from Just-Dice.com and then you're two clicks away.

Deposits take 6 minutes.

We periodically (hourly, when this post was written) check to see if addresses are Just-Dice.com deposit addresses. If so, we tip you directly on Just-Dice instead of on the CLAM blockchain. You get your tips much quicker that way since you don't have to wait for confirmations.

Developer of FreeBitcoins.com Clamcoin faucet.
dimondimon

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

why X10 and X100 does not work

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

We are doing maintenance on the 10x faucet.

The 100x faucet requires a private code that I give out to folks I do business with, friends and fellow Just-dice folks... In the future you will be able to buy these codes.

We have a survey faucet being constructed as well that will give a decent little chunk of coins as well in the future.

FreeBitcoins.com
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

Bump!  Still buying qualifying addresses.

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig/

FreeBitcoins.com
Clemmy102

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:29:23 PM

The 100x faucet requires a private code that I give out to folks I do business with, friends and fellow Just-dice folks... In the future you will be able to buy these codes.

We have a survey faucet being constructed as well that will give a decent little chunk of coins as well in the future.
Please I need access code to daily gallon and my hourly drink is no longer showing. Thanks
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:38:56 PM

Please I need access code to daily gallon and my hourly drink is no longer showing. Thanks

Hourly is currently removed for the time being while we continue to gather traffic data.

We have new earning options coming soon Smiley

FreeBitcoins.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.