Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 07:22:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoins.com-We buy empty BTC, DOGE and LTC private keys! Bitcoin Cash added  (Read 15288 times)
Grudge

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:55:56 PM

Hey, love the site and my first post after a long time lurking and learning. Been investing for 25 plus years and love me some crypto. Really great faucet and the first I have found that I think is really worth my time. Looking forward to learning more about clam and see how I can maybe get involved in some way. Once again great faucet!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

Hey, love the site and my first post after a long time lurking and learning. Been investing for 25 plus years and love me some crypto. Really great faucet and the first I have found that I think is really worth my time. Looking forward to learning more about clam and see how I can maybe get involved in some way. Once again great faucet!

Tis a pleasure to have you!

We still have a long way to go and honestly I hope for my site to be a player in Universal Income industry in the future.

Be sure to check out the Bitcoin Cash digger as well... if you use either the CLAM or the BCC digger... it will dig for both in an attempt to maximize your profits.

Let me know if you ever need any help or what not. <3

FreeBitcoins.com  Cash in on Bitcoin Cash and Clamcoins without needing to download a wallet! 100% affiliate pay faucet + more.
My latest Steemit Witness update (09/16/2017).  Please remember to vote bayareacoins for Steemit Witness!  https://steemit.com/~witnesses
jigz473484

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

Hi may i request access code please...

thanks in advance  Smiley Smiley
sannitata

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

Hi, it seems that this is my first post ever on this wonderful forum. Great find and I am totally in love with the faucet and wish to get access code for the daily gallon 100x. My Just-Dice.com clamcoin address: xU9X7fWfBwhLGWwiL4QLzi1hyvvuSehNVt
Thank you for your generous opportunity to earn extra monies. I see a lot of potential in this coin. Wish you fortunes and great healthy 
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

Hi, it seems that this is my first post ever on this wonderful forum. Great find and I am totally in love with the faucet and wish to get access code for the daily gallon 100x. My Just-Dice.com clamcoin address: xU9X7fWfBwhLGWwiL4QLzi1hyvvuSehNVt
Thank you for your generous opportunity to earn extra monies. I see a lot of potential in this coin. Wish you fortunes and great healthy  

Argh if I had a code I would give it to you... name drop JD and my heart melts Wink

I swear we are going to developed 30 day codes once we clean up some of the little back end shit on our site.  We have to add where we check both addresses for BCC/CLAM before the dig, right now our dual digger only works when one or the other is a successful dig.  It is possible to have BCC and no CLAM... CLAM and no BCC, so this is #1 at the moment (well #1 behind fixing out CLAM wallet digger.)

Adding a BCC whole wallet digger will be after that.

We then are then going to offer user Balances for CLAM.  This will allow our users to stake in our mining pool.

THEN we should be doing that code shit I think...  I've been thinking of charging .2 CLAM for a 30 day .01 CLAM code. Cooldown 24 hours each hit.

FreeBitcoins.com  Cash in on Bitcoin Cash and Clamcoins without needing to download a wallet! 100% affiliate pay faucet + more.
My latest Steemit Witness update (09/16/2017).  Please remember to vote bayareacoins for Steemit Witness!  https://steemit.com/~witnesses
sannitata

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:43:32 AM

Argh if I had a code I would give it to you... name drop JD and my heart melts Wink

I swear we are going to developed 30 day codes once we clean up some of the little back end shit on our site.  We have to add where we check both addresses for BCC/CLAM before the dig, right now our dual digger only works when one or the other is a successful dig.  It is possible to have BCC and no CLAM... CLAM and no BCC, so this is #1 at the moment (well #1 behind fixing out CLAM wallet digger.)

We then are then going to offer user Balances for CLAM.  This will allow our users to stake in our mining pool.

THEN we should be doing that code shit I think...  I've been thinking of charging .2 CLAM for a 30 day .01 CLAM code. Cooldown 24 hours each hit.

Well, I wouldn't waiting till you figure out your stuff. Pls let me have the code once your settle it. Anyway, I think there are couple bug going on on the re-captcha. Sometime I have to re-captcha the whole thing for few couple of time to get the one minute faucet.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

Well, I wouldn't waiting till you figure out your stuff. Pls let me have the code once your settle it. Anyway, I think there are couple bug going on on the re-captcha. Sometime I have to re-captcha the whole thing for few couple of time to get the one minute faucet.

Maybe try using a proxy to hit the hourly faucet?

We don't own the re-captcha... Google does.

When I click on it... it generally goes right through.

Rain89asia

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:26:09 AM

I need codes for the daily gallons

Do you have??
ImHash

Activity: 490

BitMixCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:02:33 AM

What do you mean by saying bitcoin cash added? as far as I know there is no difference between them before the fork, so we can't just sell you one private key twice just because bitcoin had a hard fork. I used your digger but I never got a qualifying address for payment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ..Safe................................
  ..Anonymous....................
  ..Insurance against fraud.....
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:13:40 AM

What do you mean by saying bitcoin cash added? as far as I know there is no difference between them before the fork, so we can't just sell you one private key twice just because bitcoin had a hard fork. I used your digger but I never got a qualifying address for payment.

I mean that you can sell your qualifying Bitcoin addresses that held Bitcoin on August 1, 2017.

We extract the Bitcoin-Cash, sell them and you get Bitcoin.

-----------<================---------------------------------------
^Bitcoin  ^fork      ^BTC/BCC          ^ Dig your address and you get Bitcoin back

yudiana

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

please aktif daily 100x to addres xMBhqBHNzoNPgBzs53fAd31Dcd8DtiLzuH
thank you
ju34400

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

hi,
i don't want criticize for complain but for share my point of view
i tried your faucet
hourly faucet give 0.00010000 clam so 19sat worth, it's very few, better make bitcoin faucet and buy clam with

doen't exist a way to increase reward?
more ads or others things

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

hi,
i don't want criticize for complain but for share my point of view
i tried your faucet
hourly faucet give 0.00010000 clam so 19sat worth, it's very few, better make bitcoin faucet and buy clam with

doen't exist a way to increase reward?
more ads or others things

Your complaints / point of view is ALWAYS welcome here <3

I'm proud to announce that our faucet payouts are about to increase.

I also thing the CLAM market is considerably undervalued at the moment.

We are just being "careful" because we want a faucet that lasts for 50 years... not 50 days!

This is the start of "Universal Base Income".

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:57:17 AM

Good handful of small digs today!

Still on the hunt for addresses in use on May 12, 2014 & August 1, 2017!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.