Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 3D artist for blender scene  (Read 208 times)
P4man (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:55:21 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:40:02 AM by P4man

Im looking for a 3D artist to provide a few renders or a (blender cycles) scene to show off some high end planters. The scene can be a modern garden or luxury apartment interior, it can be something you modeled earlier.

The planters themselves are very simple in geometry, I can provide plans and models, but the material is a bit more tricky: shiny and highly reflective messing, zinc and slightly translucent polyester. I can provide photo's.

The overall scene can be simple, with perhaps little more than some stone floor, grass, a wall and plants, but the result has to be absolutely photorealistic.

For reference, here is my own current, unfinished and totally unsatisfactory attempt in blender:

(in fairness, I was mostly learning blender and experimenting with particle systems etc doing this)

You can use something other than blender, if you have access to a higher end rendering engine, but I would prefer blender as it would allow me to render the scenes myself.

If you are interested, show me some relevant examples of your work and give me a price estimate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:39:42 AM

did you prefer using sketch up then with plug in of v-ray. I think that will works too. I'm not familiar on blender, But i can give you a shot if you want sketch up. I will do some research about blender. PM me for more details about your service.. But a little bit confused about your trust.  Undecided

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
P4man (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:11:01 AM

Dont worry about my trust; my alt account was recently compromised, and I posted from this one to make that known. Ive since regained control of both accounts, but warned people I might not notice a next time it would be compromised since I rarely post here anymore. Someone gave me negative trust to reflect that, and I didnt complain. More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg16843412#msg16843412

For this, we could use escrow if you worry my account was hacked again. But I could think of better ways to monetize this account other than getting a free render Wink.

As for sketchup, someone else offered that too. I dont have access to vray for sketchup, so that would mean you'd have to do all the final renderings which I find less than ideal, but its a possibility. Thing is, I think I mostly need just an environment to put the planters in. The planters themselves are simple enough, and I think I got the materials pretty close now (waiting for some more photo's). But my attempts at making a convincing garden/pool are not very good Smiley.

P4man (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:36:52 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:53:46 AM by P4man

To give a better sense of what Im looking for, below some semi random google image search results that reflect scenes I find suitable:

I may not need the entire scene and all the details, as the final render will be a close up of the planter, but its the sort of luxury environment it should be put in, not a row house. These are big, and up market planter. A combination of model and background photo is perfectly acceptable, provided you have all the required licences to the photo's and of course, it looks convincing.

Also acceptable is a very simple scene, something like this:

But at least as convincing as the above render, and keeping in mind the planter is highly reflective, so you need an environment to reflect.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: