Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 3D artist for blender scene  (Read 208 times)
P4man (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:55:21 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:40:02 AM by P4man

Im looking for a 3D artist to provide a few renders or a (blender cycles) scene to show off some high end planters. The scene can be a modern garden or luxury apartment interior, it can be something you modeled earlier.

The planters themselves are very simple in geometry, I can provide plans and models, but the material is a bit more tricky: shiny and highly reflective messing, zinc and slightly translucent polyester. I can provide photo's.

The overall scene can be simple, with perhaps little more than some stone floor, grass, a wall and plants, but the result has to be absolutely photorealistic.

For reference, here is my own current, unfinished and totally unsatisfactory attempt in blender:

(in fairness, I was mostly learning blender and experimenting with particle systems etc doing this)

You can use something other than blender, if you have access to a higher end rendering engine, but I would prefer blender as it would allow me to render the scenes myself.

If you are interested, show me some relevant examples of your work and give me a price estimate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:39:42 AM

did you prefer using sketch up then with plug in of v-ray. I think that will works too. I'm not familiar on blender, But i can give you a shot if you want sketch up. I will do some research about blender. PM me for more details about your service.. But a little bit confused about your trust.  Undecided

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
P4man (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:11:01 AM

Dont worry about my trust; my alt account was recently compromised, and I posted from this one to make that known. Ive since regained control of both accounts, but warned people I might not notice a next time it would be compromised since I rarely post here anymore. Someone gave me negative trust to reflect that, and I didnt complain. More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg16843412#msg16843412

For this, we could use escrow if you worry my account was hacked again. But I could think of better ways to monetize this account other than getting a free render Wink.

As for sketchup, someone else offered that too. I dont have access to vray for sketchup, so that would mean you'd have to do all the final renderings which I find less than ideal, but its a possibility. Thing is, I think I mostly need just an environment to put the planters in. The planters themselves are simple enough, and I think I got the materials pretty close now (waiting for some more photo's). But my attempts at making a convincing garden/pool are not very good Smiley.

P4man (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:36:52 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:53:46 AM by P4man

To give a better sense of what Im looking for, below some semi random google image search results that reflect scenes I find suitable:

I may not need the entire scene and all the details, as the final render will be a close up of the planter, but its the sort of luxury environment it should be put in, not a row house. These are big, and up market planter. A combination of model and background photo is perfectly acceptable, provided you have all the required licences to the photo's and of course, it looks convincing.

Also acceptable is a very simple scene, something like this:

But at least as convincing as the above render, and keeping in mind the planter is highly reflective, so you need an environment to reflect.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: