Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
GeFii

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:06:09 PM

my plan is, forget the pre-investing BCC bonuses. If its worth investing in, I will invest after launch to make sure everything looks good and this isnt just some well marketed scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitconnectcoin (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:13:35 AM

I will ask again.

Is there any public address where we can check that these BTCs have indeed been collected.

Also is there already an agreement in place for it to be traded on Poloniex  as Bitconnect is claiming?

We use different deposit address for investors who buy ICO coins, there is not a sigle deposit address in use to deposit BTC.
We have already contacted them to include the coin on poloniex platform, waiting for their answers, if then not able to list BitConnect coin on their platform, we will list on our own platform which is under developement.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:20:31 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 05:42:14 AM by bitconnectcoin

I will ask again.

Is there any public address where we can check that these BTCs have indeed been collected.

Also is there already an agreement in place for it to be traded on Poloniex  as Bitconnect is claiming?

The dev should show us the public address so we'll know if these bitcoin deposits are real for transparency sake ,I'm sure the dev will and can show us these public address,and about Bittrex it will be taken care off,once the roadmap and the wallet are presented.

I agree the funds should be public view-able, I am unsure how any coin can say its going to be traded on Pol etc. Unless this team is going to throw some mega BTC out there. and if they are they should be showing confidence in there project and paying polo etc up front and public before release.

Any dev team who promises polo is lying and anyone who's been here a year or two knows it. We aint stupid!

We use different deposit address for investors who buy ICO coins, there is not a single deposit address in use to deposit BTC. As now Bittrex not hosting the ICO, BitConnect itself host the complete ICO.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:26:05 AM

So, you cannot provide any proof as to whether you have actually collected all those BTC.

You ain't gonna get listed on Poloniex.

Bittrex has already told you to do one.

No escrow.

Now you're saying you will build your own platform.

Yeah..............

Computer says NOOOOOOOOOOO

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:36:40 AM

So, you cannot provide any proof as to whether you have actually collected all those BTC.

You ain't gonna get listed on Poloniex.

Bittrex has already told you to do one.

No escrow.

Now you're saying you will build your own platform.

Yeah..............

Computer says NOOOOOOOOOOO

we can list the coin on our own platform if we require to do so. You will see proof once we distribute the BitConnect coin to users who already bought. You can verify on block explorer once we distribute pre-mined coin.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:40:31 AM

15 days is a long time for min stake. I dont understand this.

Good catch, actually 15 days mature time is too long, maybe devs have some special thinking on the specs, OP could you answer our questions? Most pos coins meed 100 blocks for mature

15 days is not a long time, actually we wanted to give out staking interest to genuine coin holders thats why minimum staking age set to 15 days. BitConnect coin not only working POS algorithm, it also uses POW algorithm to secure the network. We set coinbase maturity to 50 blocks.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:04:19 AM

Any update of the escrow of this ICO?
it does look like its going to receive amounts of BTC while not being escrowed, this is something to worry because again there are tons of things that can happen which again a lot of people will lose btc in the end.

BitConnect is not new service, as the main site www.bitconnect.co is operating since more than 10 months and has many members trusting BitConnect for it service. We will soon launch the web and desktop wallet for members.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:22:02 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 09:07:52 AM by bitconnectcoin

Im very interested in investing in Bitconnect. I'd also like to invest during thier promo for extra BCC (BitConnect coin) but I am having something in the back of my mind still kind of, hitting the breaks on going though with this.

Are there any other threads here on bitcointalk.org having dicussions about BitConnect? Any opinions from people knowledgeable in the crypto world?

the fact that they hold and lock your investment for 299 days ($100 - $1000) seems odd to me.

Anyone else with concerns?

Yes the other thread is for BitConnect lending platform where investors lend their bitcoins and earn daily interest based on BitConnect trading bot. BCC (BitConnect Coin) is different investment where you acquire it and sell it on high price on exchange platform. Holding BitConnect coin on your BitConnect QT wallet will gives you earn interest on your holding if you hold BitConnect coin for more than 15 days in your QT wallet.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:12:33 PM

it does look like its going to receive amounts of BTC while not being escrowed, this is something to worry because again there are tons of things that can happen which again a lot of people will lose btc in the end.

BitConnect is not new service, as the main site www.bitconnect.co is operating since more than 10 months and has many members trusting BitConnect for it service. We will soon launch the web and desktop wallet for members.

More than 10 months? Cool, but I never heard bitconnect site before, what business did you do for 10 months, and OP was created recently, not more than 10 months. Want to know more information, thanks

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 02:17:52 PM

Nice!!!

Bittrex exchange for the ICO, I'll look into getting some of these an will watch the progress for this coin, sounds interesting

lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:48:52 PM

More than 10 months? Cool, but I never heard bitconnect site before, what business did you do for 10 months, and OP was created recently, not more than 10 months. Want to know more information, thanks
Before it announced the ICO here, Bitconnect was a small trading platform and lending service where you can have some interest from it. At first, I thought it was likely a scammer but now I have changed my mine because their projects are real and they have put many efforts in developing the Bitconnect system and bitconnectcoin.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:01:26 PM

Before it announced the ICO here, Bitconnect was a small trading platform and lending service where you can have some interest from it. At first, I thought it was likely a scammer but now I have changed my mine because their projects are real and they have put many efforts in developing the Bitconnect system and bitconnectcoin.

Proofs of bitconnect is a trading platform and lending service? I think scam too because OP is too plain, but if your proofs are legit, bitconnect will be a big project
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:10:29 PM

Does the Dev have any response to the scam accusations? (or atleast the posts directly before this one).  Dev please speak up. Smiley
GeFii

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:25:09 AM

I will ask again.

Also is there already an agreement in place for it to be traded on Poloniex  as Bitconnect is claiming?

The dev should show us the public address so we'll know if these bitcoin deposits are real for transparency sake ,I'm sure the dev will and can show us these public address,and about Bittrex it will be taken care off,once the roadmap and the wallet are presented.

I agree the funds should be public view-able, I am unsure how any coin can say its going to be traded on Pol etc. Unless this team is going to throw some mega BTC out there. and if they are they should be showing confidence in there project and paying polo etc up front and public before release.

Any dev team who promises polo is lying and anyone who's been here a year or two knows it. We aint stupid!

. As now Bittrex not hosting the ICO, BitConnect itself host the complete ICO.

OP is claiming "We use different deposit address for investors who buy ICO coins, there is not a single deposit address in use to deposit BTC" yet, on the page "https://bitconnect.co/user/coin" there is one address posted for all investors to send to.     

Even if there WERE multiple dep. addresses, you'd still be able to provide proof, at least of high btc transactions/"investments".
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:59:54 AM

Obvious scam.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:04:53 AM

OP is claiming "We use different deposit address for investors who buy ICO coins, there is not a single deposit address in use to deposit BTC" yet, on the page "https://bitconnect.co/user/coin" there is one address posted for all investors to send to.     

Even if there WERE multiple dep. addresses, you'd still be able to provide proof, at least of high btc transactions/"investments".

If we update the deposit address, how you can verify that this is correct address or fake? try to buy some coins from ICO site and check yourself that the statistic on the website is real time.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:19:55 AM

Proofs of bitconnect is a trading platform and lending service? I think scam too because OP is too plain, but if your proofs are legit, bitconnect will be a big project

Does the Dev have any response to the scam accusations? (or atleast the posts directly before this one).  Dev please speak up. Smiley

BitConnect already running more than 10 months and have more than 50,000 happy members. They knows bitconnect is trusted platform, if you really wanted to know bitconnect services then read the bitconnect learning center and try yourself investing some bucks. bitconnect community website-https://bitconnect.co/
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:20:32 AM

Obvious scam.

You can' just declare something as a scam if you can't even prove your accusations! You better back-up your words before you go throw negative feed back on to something. Try and produce that proof of yours and post it on the scam accusation section if you have those proof, if not shut up and just move along.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:16:25 AM

Only 9 Days remaining to ICO end.
10% ICO Bonus Running Out and 5% Referral Bonus.
Last week to get Bonus...
December 16th to December 25th – 1100 Coins per BTC  (10% Bonus)
December 26th Onwards – 1000 Coins per BTC (0% Bonus)

Invest before price goes up!!!

Official website- https://bitconnectcoin.co/
Community Website- https://bitconnect.co/
dawnpot

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:36:15 AM

Obvious scam.

Couldn't agree more!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: