Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
xneoenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

So, either it is a technical problem, or they faked the order.
Sorry this news dear supporters.

it is useless to prosecute electroniccash or anyone else accusing the project, the only real action to take, is deep investigating the project. And i am going to do it.

LOL. It hasnt even started yet. Read a few of my last posts you will slowly start to realise what others have been saying all along. BCC to BTC peg has been removed. So all those early adopters would get a heart ache. Majority are slow to realize, some are paid not to realize and some are just so out there.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

So, what now?
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

I think has a huge potential in the market,I supported Burst,Icobid,bash,Rbies Doge and every coin that existed that has potential in the market
Lmao, i crossed out the shit coins for you. Please take time to build your standards for the word potential.
Doge? Seriously? This aint 2014 son
Icobid? What are you after centralized or decentralized, its the internet why do we need dicks to approve your idea. I would rather go to kickstarter in there people who would agree with me can invest money immediately.
Have your standards, think logical.

This is not the 2013-2014 age, every coin can be pumped insanely, now it the strict phase for pump. Only innovative coins can be pumped

I disagree with you, go to some exchanges, I don't want to name any, on this particular exchange some coins with no use case are been pumped insanely daily.
yes I think I know what you mean. indeed it was very crazy exchanges play pump so that if there is a coin that entered in the stock it would be nonsense for the future.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

I also promote this to my friend .

What kind of a friend offers an obvious scam?
they really should get into other exchanges,to attract more traders,this has been one of the issue,miners continually dump their coin to recover their mining cost..
how can you make profit when you cant even sell it? wanabee traders and miners would only touch this lmao
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 02:43:56 PM

So, either it is a technical problem, or they faked the order.
Sorry this news dear supporters.

it is useless to prosecute electroniccash or anyone else accusing the project, the only real action to take, is deep investigating the project. And i am going to do it.

LOL. It hasnt even started yet. Read a few of my last posts you will slowly start to realise what others have been saying all along. BCC to BTC peg has been removed. So all those early adopters would get a heart ache. Majority are slow to realize, some are paid not to realize and some are just so out there.

There was no exchange in the begining, he have been added two days ago, i don't want to speculate, i better like to be based on facts. Each time i intervenated in this project it was with facts and proofs, i never complained about anyone here, i always try to answer objectively, and now, i detected this problem, and i am talking about it, i am not hiding anything.
For sure i am part of the signature campaign, but if i detect something not logical for me, i talk about it.
Could you please send me the details of the scheme you talked about ? this way i will investigate it and see if it applies.
xneoenx

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:59:33 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 03:10:31 PM by xneoenx

There was no exchange in the begining, he have been added two days ago, i don't want to speculate, i better like to be based on facts. Each time i intervenated in this project it was with facts and proofs, i never complained about anyone here, i always try to answer objectively, and now, i detected this problem, and i am talking about it, i am not hiding anything.
For sure i am part of the signature campaign, but if i detect something not logical for me, i talk about it.
Could you please send me the details of the scheme you talked about ? this way i will investigate it and see if it applies.

No other exchange approved their coin. And no one ever will, hence past 10 days they busy building their own exchange, the value of bitconnect coin is worthless for the moment as there is absolutely no relevance to it, or acceptance to it outside of their website.

This strategy is totally the best one, keeping the exchange internal is the best they could do regarding the whales on other exchanges, it is not hard to get listed as long you have the required amount of BTC, the hardest part is the get a stable price, and this can only be done in an internal exchange, a lot of cryptos tried to fix their price at 1$ but had never been achievable on the long run, mainly because of pump/dump.
I totally agree that they should keep it internal, and develop their own exchange including other cryptocurrencies, plus, the code is amazingly well done. I checked the whole source, as  i aleready said, i don't support a project without checking it entirely.

At last, a usefull investigation, thank you for the comments.
Don't believe that signature participants are idiots, if i am here it is to understand the bitcoin community, as i am a member of it. This way things are more clear, and perosnally i would never invest (myself or money) in a project i don't believe in.

Now regarding electroniccash, i think that in the end his accusation have been beneficial to the project, because it pushes us to ding deeper in the information collection, and it pushes us to learn more about the project.

Exactly, but an escrow is also a warranty of trust, it can help to bring in more investors because of the escrow's fame, but in this case, Electroniccash can't understand is that BCC have aleready hitted the minimum, and they aleready have the reputation, just have a closer look, they tried to use Bittrex but apparently they failed because of Bittrex, and it is totaly understandable as bittrex charges a lot, like 10% plus 5BTC and more on, iti s not reliable. It is less money for the project, and it wouldn't be fair for the other investors, who haven't asked for an escrow. So the escrow is not mandatory, and some of them don't hesitate to pump from the company's ressources, i better like the BCC team to use the budget for Bittrex as a buy-back in case of a dump to secure the currency price.

You have a project, you got a community, you asked them to invest, they did it, and then you thought "Hey, why don't i do the same in bitcointalk ?". Now, thinking that most of  the people on your platform invested without an escrow you decide the do it again.
It is as easy as that, why should someone use an escrow when he aleready collected a lot of BTC without it ? it doesn't sounds logical to me.
Now, you can go to the signature section and check for edwardard's address, and try to follow them upward, you will find a lot of addresses with huge amounts of BTC, don't go too far away, because i suppose it is coin mixer then, or exchange because the sums are too high.

Not trying to diss you Bud. Keep up the investigative approach, but id rather take a neutral stance vs a promotional / defensive stance.

Scheme? Just wait and watch, it will happen. Maybe a month maybe 3, how soon depends on how bad a job the marketting team does. You will see even more aggressive promotions, even more ads and banners like someone pointed out saying "They have a crazy good marketing budget so the coin is legit!!!! Totally a 7/5 (Cheers to those who get the reference Wink. There will be a pump, but it cant be validated as the platform is controlled by them (I.E Internal). And then a whole load of " I told you this coin is legit, I made $10 Million on it", followed by even more promotions. And then, and then the big squeeze.
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

No other exchange approved their coin. And no one ever will, hence past 10 days they busy building their own exchange, the value of bitconnect coin is worthless for the moment as there is absolutely no relevance to it, or acceptance to it outside of their website.

This strategy is totally the best one, keeping the exchange internal is the best they could do regarding the whales on other exchanges, it is not hard to get listed as long you have the required amount of BTC, the hardest part is the get a stable price, and this can only be done in an internal exchange, a lot of cryptos tried to fix their price at 1$ but had never been achievable on the long run, mainly because of pump/dump.
I totally agree that they should keep it internal, and develop their own exchange including other cryptocurrencies, plus, the code is amazingly well done. I checked the whole source, as  i aleready said, i don't support a project without checking it entirely.

At last, a usefull investigation, thank you for the comments.
Don't believe that signature participants are idiots, if i am here it is to understand the bitcoin community, as i am a member of it. This way things are more clear, and perosnally i would never invest (myself or money) in a project i don't believe in.

Now regarding electroniccash, i think that in the end his accusation have been beneficial to the project, because it pushes us to ding deeper in the information collection, and it pushes us to learn more about the project.

Exactly, but an escrow is also a warranty of trust, it can help to bring in more investors because of the escrow's fame, but in this case, Electroniccash can't understand is that BCC have aleready hitted the minimum, and they aleready have the reputation, just have a closer look, they tried to use Bittrex but apparently they failed because of Bittrex, and it is totaly understandable as bittrex charges a lot, like 10% plus 5BTC and more on, iti s not reliable. It is less money for the project, and it wouldn't be fair for the other investors, who haven't asked for an escrow. So the escrow is not mandatory, and some of them don't hesitate to pump from the company's ressources, i better like the BCC team to use the budget for Bittrex as a buy-back in case of a dump to secure the currency price.

You have a project, you got a community, you asked them to invest, they did it, and then you thought "Hey, why don't i do the same in bitcointalk ?". Now, thinking that most of  the people on your platform invested without an escrow you decide the do it again.
It is as easy as that, why should someone use an escrow when he aleready collected a lot of BTC without it ? it doesn't sounds logical to me.
Now, you can go to the signature section and check for edwardard's address, and try to follow them upward, you will find a lot of addresses with huge amounts of BTC, don't go too far away, because i suppose it is coin mixer then, or exchange because the sums are too high.

Not trying to diss you Bud. Keep up the investigative approach, but id rather take a neutral stance vs a promotional / defensive stance.

Scheme? Just wait and watch, it will happen. Maybe a month maybe 3, how soon depends on how bad a job the marketting team does. You will see even more aggressive promotions, even more ads and banners like someone pointed out saying "They have a crazy good marketing budget so the coin is legit!!!! Totally a 7/5 (Cheers to those who get the reference Wink. There will be a pump, but it cant be validated as the platform is controlled by them (I.E Internal). And then a whole load of " I told you this coin is legit, I made $10 Million on it", followed by even more promotions. And then, and then the big squeeze.

Regarding the marketing it is true that it is good, but i am not talking about that now as the exchange looks corrupted, because they don't have an external API to let bots fake volumes on the exchange, it means that the order with 0.03 btc is a fake one, and this is a true issue, mainly because the exchange stats on the 24H High is 85k Satoshi, while in the chart, it says 0.03, so where is this order ? have it been processed ? who issued it ? and it points to annother problem, where is the market history ? or the order book history ? we have no ways to check the exchange's history except our own orders.
In this case, marketing can do nothing, i understand that they want to manipulate the coin's price, by pumping it, but here, it is a fake manipulation, so, the result is the loss of traders, and even the marketing won't be able to bring them back, so at the end, it will just be dumped by miners, they can't constantly buy back the miner's rewards.
Exchange manipulation is a very bad point, coin manipulation is normal as it is beneficial to everyone, but here, an exchange, it is a problem of confidence, and if there is no confidence in the unique exchange, then the whole project is threatened.
xneoenx

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

Regarding the marketing it is true that it is good, but i am not talking about that now as the exchange looks corrupted, because they don't have an external API to let bots fake volumes on the exchange, it means that the order with 0.03 btc is a fake one, and this is a true issue, mainly because the exchange stats on the 24H High is 85k Satoshi, while in the chart, it says 0.03, so where is this order ? have it been processed ? who issued it ? and it points to annother problem, where is the market history ? or the order book history ? we have no ways to check the exchange's history except our own orders.
In this case, marketing can do nothing, i understand that they want to manipulate the coin's price, by pumping it, but here, it is a fake manipulation, so, the result is the loss of traders, and even the marketing won't be able to bring them back, so at the end, it will just be dumped by miners, they can't constantly buy back the miner's rewards.
Exchange manipulation is a very bad point, coin manipulation is normal as it is beneficial to everyone, but here, an exchange, it is a problem of confidence, and if there is no confidence in the unique exchange, then the whole project is threatened.

Im guessing you dont know what a Ponzi scheme is? A guy walking down the street is not going to know what you or others know / will eventually realise. The more sheep that gather, the longer the feast will last. Hence, Marketing. I.E Invest $100 and earn daily interest of 0.5% of BTC => Then it became Staking coins => No refunds and so on.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:39:57 PM

The price of BCC is what we expect it to be,but it happen to any coin especially in it's early stage I'm still holding my mine but watching closely the trading activity,they really need to get this coin to other exchangs the clamor is very high and they need to add more projects since they got a huge ico..

xneoenx

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

The price of BCC is what we expect it to be,but it happen to any coin especially in it's early stage I'm still holding my mine but watching closely the trading activity,they really need to get this coin to other exchangs the clamor is very high and they need to add more projects since they got a huge ico..

We expected investments to drop by 60% over night? And continue to drop? "We" dont have any other option but to hold onto coins and sell when price spikes. Even when it does spike, it will be the house selling coins back to itself creating an artificial demand. Listing it on other exchanges may or may not be the worst move ever. If you want to risk it, hold. If you want to get out, get out now. And move on. Luckily I didnt invest a crazy amount. PHEW!
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

We expected investments to drop by 60% over night? And continue to drop? "We" dont have any other option but to hold onto coins and sell when price spikes. Even when it does spike, it will be the house selling coins back to itself creating an artificial demand. Listing it on other exchanges may or may not be the worst move ever. If you want to risk it, hold. If you want to get out, get out now. And move on. Luckily I didnt invest a crazy amount. PHEW!

I read that they accumulated 1000 Bitcoin plus the one that they have,also they have been running their business for over a year and their domain is up 2020,you don't give up in just a few days,I guess they know how to handle this and we will know in the coming action that they going to do..

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
xneoenx

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

I read that they accumulated 1000 Bitcoin plus the one that they have,also they have been running their business for over a year and their domain is up 2020,you don't give up in just a few days,I guess they know how to handle this and we will know in the coming action that they going to do..

You do know any average person can buy a domain from now till 2020 right? And the 1500BTC is only a claim with 0 proof. If you want to continue believing it, sure. Company is claimed to have existed for 9 months. But operationally how long no one knows as the company's registration / address / proof is no where to be found nor disclosed. Like I said, if you are an investor, just hope for a spike get out with what you originally invested if such a window opens. But best be ready to move on and warn others.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

if you still have that bcc of yours and can get out, get out or lose them all. anyone with just less than $500 can register to a hosting company and these domains are going to be free and can register them for more than 10 years and leave them to rot. for all they care about these domains. they can buy any domains and now that they have more money they can even buy those premium domains. but yeah good luck to all that believed these scum bags.

but wake up, as long as the project isn't as innovative as the rest like XMR or ETH, there's always a chance of them being scam.
i don't think they have gathered much actually. those 1K btc are probably from their own wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xneoenx

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

if you still have that bcc of yours and can get out, get out or lose them all. anyone with just less than $500 can register to a hosting company and these domains are going to be free and can register them for more than 10 years and leave them to rot. for all they care about these domains. they can buy any domains and now that they have more money they can even buy those premium domains. but yeah good luck to all that believed these scum bags.

but wake up, as long as the project isn't as innovative as the rest like XMR or ETH, there's always a chance of them being scam.
i don't think they have gathered much actually. those 1K btc are probably from their own wallet.

Ditto! Just get a decent enough price for your BCC investments and exit while BTC still low. You can still regain once BTC regains. Sell it at 70% of your investment and exit, since BTC may rise 30% in the next 6 months depending on situation in China.

And I called it first Smiley Hehehehe. They just moved their "Volatility Bot Earnings" of their members to their fund. Hence forcing folks to "invest / buy" in BCC. Also the reason why they have no Escrow, also the reason why no refunds being given.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

Ditto! Just get a decent enough price for your BCC investments and exit while BTC still low. You can still regain once BTC regains. Sell it at 70% of your investment and exit, since BTC may rise 30% in the next 6 months depending on situation in China.

And I called it first Smiley Hehehehe. They just moved their "Volatility Bot Earnings" of their members to their fund. Hence forcing folks to "invest / buy" in BCC. Also the reason why they have no Escrow, also the reason why no refunds being given.

JUdging from your post it is now the end of the road for this coin? so you are saying withdraw what ever you have and call it a scam,so far you are the only legit investor who post this,where are the others if it's true they have more than 300 to 1000 do they share the same sentiment.
HerMajor

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

Hey guys, what pool you use?
veserus

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

Hey guys, what pool you use?
New Pool : MinzPool

Config
stratum+tcp://minzpool.ml:PORT -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports Config
3151:8 | 3152:32 | 3153:256

Features
Livechat Support
More To Comme ...

Cheers !
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

Another probably thing then it would consider as a poor judgement. People are not that dumb to go all in any ICO's, at least they have some sort of a right solution to deal with the risk and not an escape plan if you understand what I mean.

Right again like you said, goodluck to all. It's an investment and people already knows the deal when investing in type of investment like this.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:26:16 PM

It is my birthday, it would be good not to support this project  too much, because the platform seems corrupted by a problem, and in some hours, it won't appear at all because we don't have access to history.
I sent a message to the dev, generaly they answer, but now, i am waiting since 5 hours.
The first big problem of BCC have just appeared, and i don't want it to have an effenct on the signature participants, especially Edwardard, because he is really clean, and i trusted him.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

It is my birthday, it would be good not to support this project  too much, because the platform seems corrupted by a problem, and in some hours, it won't appear at all because we don't have access to history.
I sent a message to the dev, generaly they answer, but now, i am waiting since 5 hours.
The first big problem of BCC have just appeared, and i don't want it to have an effenct on the signature participants, especially Edwardard, because he is really clean, and i trusted him.

How is ur birthday related to the organic growth of support from deranged kids that flock to decentralized toilet like turkeys. I dont see real dudes lending their names to bitconnect cartel. Rather, I see maddening clowns boasting about how good it is to own the token without future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: