Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:23:34 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 08:00:06 AM by zintips

Ignore
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:05:15 AM

With the authorities around the globe cracking down on scams like this and USI-tech, all promoters better watch out! The authorities will come after you and take all of your ill-gotten gains! This industry (scam ICO's) will be hit really hard soon enough and I can't wait to see it!

Lots of people say Bitconnect is a scam, but nobody has proven it. What evidence do you have to support your belief that Bitconnect is scamming people?
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:18:58 AM

How long will BCC exist? There are many attacks on this coin! It will be interesting to follow BCC resistance! Everyone knows that this is classic pyramid, MLM and etc... Roll Eyes
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:50:58 AM

With the authorities around the globe cracking down on scams like this and USI-tech, all promoters better watch out! The authorities will come after you and take all of your ill-gotten gains! This industry (scam ICO's) will be hit really hard soon enough and I can't wait to see it!

Lots of people say Bitconnect is a scam, but nobody has proven it. What evidence do you have to support your belief that Bitconnect is scamming people?

Just like every other Ponzi in history, its not proven until everyone loses their money. You are the same as all the victims of past Ponzi's. "it works for me so cant be a scam". How many times in history does it have to happen before your realise you've been scammed?

Here's just a few reasons why you should be sh*t scared of losing your money.

- Anonymous owners - Yes Bitcoin has Satoshi Nakamoto (anon) but he doesn't have your bitcoins does he?!? Bitconnect DO have your bitcoins so they SHOULD NOT be anonymous. Why are you giving your money to people who wont show their identity!!?

- High emphasis on recruitment - All ponzi's require new people to survive. Hence the % referrals for existing member recruiting new member who bring more BTC into the wallets of the mystery BCC owners.

- Centralised - 100% centralised, unless you are one of the very minority who keep coins offline. 99% of BCC and BTC invested in Bitconnect is controlled and in possession of the Bitconnect owners. Ask yourself, if that website didnt load today, could I get my coins? No, you cant.

- Targeting the poor and inexperienced - Look around you. Anyone you see that has invested in BCC is brand new to crypto and does not fully understand what they are doing. Promoters are targeting poor countries to recruit uneducated victims. Look at google analytics and see the the top countries for yourself: https://trends.google.co.nz/trends/explore?q=bitconnect.

- Crypto geniuses call it a scam - How many blockchain prefessionals do you need to tell you its a scam? 1? 3? 10?? How many?

Vitalik Buterin, Michael Novogratz, Charlie Lee, Jameson Lopp, Erik Vorhees, Jackson Palmer. And thats just a few who have taken time out of their day to call out this centralised shitcoin.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the EVIDENCE is common sense, along with the historic indicators of a ponzi scam. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Madoff would be proud of this one, thats for sure.
zintips

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:54:08 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:58:58 AM by zintips

deleted
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

You guys creating all this FUD, I just did a bcc withdraw and it took less than 1 minute

cvdesty

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:13:25 AM

Just like every other Ponzi in history, its not proven until everyone loses their money. You are the same as all the victims of past Ponzi's. "it works for me so cant be a scam". How many times in history does it have to happen before your realise you've been scammed?

- Anonymous owners - Yes Bitcoin has Satoshi Nakamoto (anon) but he doesn't have your bitcoins does he?!? Bitconnect DO have your bitcoins so they SHOULD NOT be anonymous. Why are you giving your money to people who wont show their identity!!?

- High emphasis on recruitment - All ponzi's require new people to survive. Hence the % referrals for existing member recruiting new member who bring more BTC into the wallets of the mystery BCC owners.

- Centralised - 100% centralised, unless you are one of the very minority who keep coins offline. 99% of BCC and BTC invested in Bitconnect is controlled and in possession of the Bitconnect owners. Ask yourself, if that website didnt load today, could I get my coins? No, you cant.

- Targeting the poor and inexperienced - Look around you. Anyone you see that has invested in BCC is brand new to crypto and does not fully understand what they are doing. Promoters are targeting poor countries to recruit uneducated victims. Look at google analytics and see the the top countries for yourself: https://trends.google.co.nz/trends/explore?q=bitconnect.

- Crypto geniuses call it a scam - How many blockchain prefessionals do you need to tell you its a scam? 1? 3? 10?? How many?

Vitalik Buterin, Michael Novogratz, Charlie Lee, Jameson Lopp, Erik Vorhees, Jackson Palmer. And thats just a few who have taken time out of their day to call out this centralised shitcoin.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the EVIDENCE is common sense, along with the historic indicators of a ponzi scam. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Madoff would be proud of this one, thats for sure.

To say something is a scam is to imply the people behind it are operating with the intent to do ill will towards others. If you have no evidence to support such a claim, then you shouldn't be saying it is a scam. You can say you believe it may be a scam, however. But when you say it is a scam, the burden of proof is on you to validate your accusation against it. If you can't do that, then that makes you look like a liar.
longshort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:46 AM

To say something is a scam is to imply the people behind it are operating with the intent to do ill will towards others.

This is exactly what I am implying.

If you want to believe in Bitconnect, you are lying to yourself. My biggest issue isn't the people who have money in Bitconnect, its the people who for their own financial gain, try and convince others to invest in a very shady organisation.

Craig Grant
Trevon James
Glenn Arcaro
Crypto Nick
Ryan Hildreth
Roy Murphy
Etc
Etc

All these guys GAIN from new recruits (ponzi). Their referral profits dwarf their loan profits. Thats how they make their money. From the pockets of the people. Not a fairytale trading bot.

On a smaller scale, people are recruiting FRIENDS and FAMILY....SMH. Gonna be an awkward Christmas next year for the family gathering Cheesy
longshort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:54:36 AM

https://ibb.co/hZDXkR

Classic Bitconnect exchange order book!!!

Look at the HUGE amount of buy orders and the small sells.

BUT, the price is tanking continuously for 5 weeks. No natural marketplace has a falling price when the demand is this high.

Wake up and see the market manipulation. BCC loading up the buy orders to slow the FREEFALL. How much longer can they hold on?
zintips

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

You guys creating all this FUD, I just did a bcc withdraw and it took less than 1 minute

================

Thank you Samsonn for alerting me. I have now rechecked Bitconnect and I was able to verify withdrawals are working, I could not do it yesterday and experienced several issues. NONETHELESS, I was able to execute and withdraw.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

BUT, the price is tanking continuously for 5 weeks. No natural marketplace has a falling price when the demand is this high.

Wake up and see the market manipulation. BCC loading up the buy orders to slow the FREEFALL. How much longer can they hold on?

It hasnt occured to you that buy orders are larger than sell orders because less people are selling the small BCC they make in interest paymemnts versus buyers who want to make a large loan, even at 1% a day is 300x more than a regular US  bank pays in 1 year.

People in BCC are better off than those in Ethconnect and Ucoincash this week
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:34:03 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 02:13:02 PM by oportunis

And where are those buy orders? Lower than sell orders... I explained to you how it works...

Also people saying you can get BCC only trough their exchange is not true. They have other exchanges and if webpage wouldn't load you can buy there. In fact it is better to buy BCC with USD directly, so you don't spend BTC and pay high fees on transfers...
marikzp

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

================

Thank you Samsonn for alerting me. I have now rechecked Bitconnect and I was able to verify withdrawals are working, I could not do it yesterday and experienced several issues. NONETHELESS, I was able to execute and withdraw.

Coins are not withdraw, support is not responding !!!! The fifth day I try to withdraw, no shit does not work!
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:53:46 AM

Hahaha
Ponzi Shitcoin going down
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:48:20 PM

To say something is a scam is to imply the people behind it are operating with the intent to do ill will towards others. If you have no evidence to support such a claim, then you shouldn't be saying it is a scam. You can say you believe it may be a scam, however. But when you say it is a scam, the burden of proof is on you to validate your accusation against it. If you can't do that, then that makes you look like a liar.

They are running a full fledged PONZI! That right there tells you the people behind this are scammers! You will see soon enough and a lot of people are going to lose their shirts!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:42:15 PM

They are running a full fledged PONZI! That right there tells you the people behind this are scammers! You will see soon enough and a lot of people are going to lose their shirts!
Time will tell. Let's see how long this platform will last and when it closes. The low price is now due only to the fall of BTC. Time will tell.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
cvdesty

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

If you want to believe in Bitconnect, you are lying to yourself.

I don't believe in Bitconnect. In fact, I think it was a mistake to invest money in it. I would have done a lot better if I held that money in Bitcoin. That's why I don't reinvest in it.

All I am saying is don't say something is a scam unless you can prove it. You can say you believe it may be a scam, but to say it is a scam without proof is irrational.
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

If you want to believe in Bitconnect, you are lying to yourself.

I don't believe in Bitconnect. In fact, I think it was a mistake to invest money in it. I would have done a lot better if I held that money in Bitcoin. That's why I don't reinvest in it.

All I am saying is don't say something is a scam unless you can prove it. You can say you believe it may be a scam, but to say it is a scam without proof is irrational.
Are you sure? BCC was 0.15$ on 1.1.2017 and it went to 500$, BTC was around 1k and it went to 20k. So BTC made 2000% at peak value, while BCC made over 330.000% at peak value. To me it looks like BCC even if it stays at this price made more profit than BTC...
cvdesty

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Are you sure? BCC was 0.15$ on 1.1.2017 and it went to 500$, BTC was around 1k and it went to 20k. So BTC made 2000% at peak value, while BCC made over 330.000% at peak value. To me it looks like BCC even if it stays at this price made more profit than BTC...

The price increase of BCC has nothing to do with what I said. I am talking about the returns I have gotten from the BCC lending platform compared to what I could have gotten if I had held my money in Bitcoin instead. I would have been much better off holding the money in Bitcoin.
murus

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:00:14 PM

Hahaha
Ponzi Shitcoin going down

I cant stop laughing  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: