Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
bitkolik

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

This coin is great currency. Im not very in to this but what i had heard about this and knowledge that i have I can say that this is going to be big thing. Im not sure about is this going to beat bitcoin but this might be great currency...
Wawaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

haters and lovers of Bitconnect i still think there is money to be made on this

85 Days to get your money back on the largest loan, a lot less if someone signs up under you, for you will get get 5% on every loan or 3% and then 2% on anyone under them.

less than a month ago we all watched the Bitconnect team splash out Millions on cars and gifts plus doing the event. And there own card comes live on the 1st December

If they thought it was close to exploding they would not have done the event.

i can't see the company going under atm, there is just too much money to be made for everyone

And with the new findings about the company now being a PLC well that just helps all the fence sitters to jump over and join in.

You're very naive, they do all of this to mask investigations from the government. Pozi schemes usually find ways to justify its users investiments. For example:

1) Pay people with other people's money = ponzi = investigations and arrest of the people behind it.

2) "Sell" a product to people so they can sell this product to others and thus receive money = masked ponzi = investigations take longer and usually the owners get away with it.

The bitconnect coin, loan, card are simply things to justify the people's investiments. What is really making them money is that the price of the coin is rising and lots of people are getting into this ponzi. Let's say someone put 2k dollars into Bitconnect:

1) They receive close to 100 coins

2) The price of the coin rises by 200% in the following three months

3) The investor receives 2k dollars after three months

4) Bitconnect owners get 2k times 3 minus 2k = 4k dollars

So, when the price of Bitconnect stops rising at this huge ratio, the owners will disappear with everything.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

All you do is shitpost.
And it's not even funny. Maybe to a child.

Here is evidence that Bitconnect LTD is no more and is now Bitconnect International PLC: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7UJ3beGDw

PLC directors and or shareholders are not accountable for the PLC's debts, but they are accountable for any personal loans to the company.

GREAT! Now I can dox the shit outta Bitconnect's new directors as soon as my hard-on ebbs.

Gleb, after the glitch, they made an announcement on the bitconnect site that their promoters were going to form a company. You can see some dodgy ones like Glenn Arcaro and probably other ones you recognise:

03 Oct 2017
Confirmation statement made on 3 October 2017 with updates
View PDF
( Confirmation statement made on 3 October 2017 with updates - link opens in a new window )
(6 pages)
26 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr John Bigatton as a director on 26 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr John Bigatton as a director on 26 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
26 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Jean Simon Labreche as a director on 26 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Jean Simon Labreche as a director on 26 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
26 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Jonas Dumalin as a director on 26 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Jonas Dumalin as a director on 26 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Nontokozo Mamfengu as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Nontokozo Mamfengu as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Glenn Arcaro as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Glenn Arcaro as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Javellana Jonel as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Javellana Jonel as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Binyeegob Muhammad as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Binyeegob Muhammad as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Wolf Jorgen as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Wolf Jorgen as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Kim Jongkeun as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Kim Jongkeun as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Darji Divyesh Dhansukhlal as a director on 18 September 2017
View PDF
( Appointment of Mr Darji Divyesh Dhansukhlal as a director on 18 September 2017 - link opens in a new window )
(2 pages)
18 Sep 2017
Appointment of Mr Nguyen Ngoc Thuong as a director on 18 September 2017

So, now we know they do have a new company and their business model is proven to be sustainable (at least as long as bitcoin still rises in value and doesn't crash - I expect BCC would crash too but the test is whether they can still pay the loans which they guarantee).

Ethconnect I believe are the same people behind Bitconnect. It seems suspicious that they needed to raise so much more money on the ICO and how they claimed to be some sort of 'modified ponzi' but I don't see any financial problems with bitconnect at the moment. I think they didn't expect their system to be so successful and it was just a fluke they ended up profiting so much by introducing their own coin and controlling the market and price due to their massive reserves (so are not a ponzi).

According to the video, Bitconnect opted for the PLC because the LTD structure was too small.

And since when did entities start handing over their companies to their promoters? That alone doesn't make any sense.

And what about the main director uses two different birthday dates?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

85 Days to get your money back on the largest loan, a lot less if someone signs up under you, for you will get get 5% on every loan or 3% and then 2% on anyone under them.

less than a month ago we all watched the Bitconnect team splash out Millions on cars and gifts plus doing the event. And there own card comes live on the 1st December

i can't see the company going under atm, there is just too much money to be made for everyone

And with the new findings about the company now being a PLC well that just helps all the fence sitters to jump over and join in.

You're very naive, they do all of this to mask investigations from the government. Pozi schemes usually find ways to justify its users investiments. For example:

1) Pay people with other people's money = ponzi = investigations and arrest of the people behind it.

2) "Sell" a product to people so they can sell this product to others and thus receive money = masked ponzi = investigations take longer and usually the owners get away with it.

The bitconnect coin, loan, card are simply things to justify the people's investiments. What is really making them money is that the price of the coin is rising and lots of people are getting into this ponzi. Let's say someone put 2k dollars into Bitconnect:

So, when the price of Bitconnect stops rising at this huge ratio, the owners will disappear with everything.

Exactly how does the price of a coin quit rising when the controllers of the coin manipulate its price on its own exchange?

"Check out my YouTube channel where I prove that compound interest works with Bitconnect. I put in the minimum of U$100 because as you see I'm on a fix income. Every day I earn approximately 1% which I reinvest, adding to my initial capital of U$100 where I can't withdraw if for 299 days. After three year, I will request my fortune which will be released to me 299 days later. That's a lot of potatoes a new pair of Adidas."
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

This coin is great currency. Im not very in to this but what i had heard about this and knowledge that i have I can say that this is going to be big thing. Im not sure about is this going to beat bitcoin but this might be great currency...

How could you say this please share that inside info with us from my point of view this structure is muc hard to understand. I don't think there is such thing which could make this such a big thing like you are claiming about that.
K1dkyle

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

like i said you only have to be in it 85 days on the larges bracket to get every penny back then you can keep on taking your money out and on day 120 you get the initial investment back.. $14414.40 in interest and another $10010  initial investment

if you get any tier 1 referrals you get 5% on them  then 3% and  2% for the last tier, all of which knocks the days from 85 downwards.

in my opinion i think the gains outweighed the risk, but hey everyone has a different take on everything in life.

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

You guys are all stupid look this video and all the fud is gone.

https://youtu.be/Ie7UJ3beGDw

You guys are jealous that you don't use Bitconnect and we are making money everyday.

oowwhh how cute you are... this should be your first ponzi i guess, right?
robert746

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:15:28 PM

CRYPTO MARKETS SOUTH AFRICA - Bitconnect Coin - BCC is added to our exchange !

Our exchange is live and ready for trading - visit www.cryptomarkets.co.za

The following crypto currencies can be traded on Crypto Markets South Africa

BitcoinCashScrypt - BCCS
Bitcoin - BTC
BTC Ruble - BTCR
Cream Coin - CRM
Crocodile Cash - CROC
GainCoin - GAIN
Heaven Coin - HVC
Lite Bitcoin - LBTC
Litecoin - LTC
Madcoin - MDC
Mutualcoin - MUT
Needlecoin - NDC
SA Coin - SAC
Urals Coin - URALS
Wales Coin - WALES
Wall Coin - WALL
Bitcoin Go - BTCG
Bitconnect Coin - BCC
Aerium - AERM

Fiat deposits - DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY FIAT CURRENCIES, we will accept fiat deposits in future.

For enquiries contact support@cryptomarkets.co.za

Happy Trading
www.cryptomarkets.co.za

Also visit our mining pool at www.hashpool.co.za - new coins added regularly.

spaceman2

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:15 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:53:50 PM by spaceman2

I will not support an exchange THAT MAKES COINS OUT OF CROCODILES
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:33 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:52:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

CRYPTO MARKETS SOUTH AFRICA - Bitconnect Coin - BCC is added to our exchange !

Our exchange is live and ready for trading - visit www.cryptomarkets.co.za

The following crypto currencies can be traded on Crypto Markets South Africa

BitcoinCashScrypt - BCCS
Bitcoin - BTC
BTC Ruble - BTCR
Cream Coin - CRM
Crocodile Cash - CROC
GainCoin - GAIN
Heaven Coin - HVC
Lite Bitcoin - LBTC
Litecoin - LTC
Madcoin - MDC
Mutualcoin - MUT
Needlecoin - NDC
SA Coin - SAC
Urals Coin - URALS
Wales Coin - WALES
Wall Coin - WALL
Bitcoin Go - BTCG
Bitconnect Coin - BCC
Aerium - AERM

Fiat deposits - DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY FIAT CURRENCIES, we will accept fiat deposits in future.

For enquiries contact support@cryptomarkets.co.za

Happy Trading
www.cryptomarkets.co.za

Also visit our mining pool at www.hashpool.co.za - new coins added regularly.

Dude, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I'm afraid that somebody has stolen your copy and used it as their own ...

http://www.cryptomarkets.co.za/our-security.php

http://bitcoin-vs.s3.amazonaws.com/php-bitcoin-exchange-open-source.html

And they're not the only ones: https://1btcxe.com/our-security.php

Holy shit, Batman! It looks like a hacker broke into cryptomarkets.co.za's site and changed the URL links highlighted above.
soviettiget2

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:30:50 AM

actual trading bots make gains
Can you give proof of the existence of such an BCC bot?

I don't know if BCC uses a bot but to me its not unreasonable to assume so, and why they would not want to display it publicly to keep competitive edge.
Because there are many trading bots, commercial and proprietary.

Used by crypto-asset traders as well as investment banks and hedge funds around the world.

Some commercial crypto trading bots: Haasbot, Gekko, Meta trader 4 and 5, Bladerunner, Wave Trader... etc.

You can even visit https://cryptotrader.org
where you can build your own bots, or purchase scripts from other users.

This isn't anything new.

APPARENTLY this is Bitconnects ACTUAL public filling: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031
Shows they are legit and plan to stay for the foreseeable future.

Also shows their legal business structure as well as company officers.
Interesting.

OH MY FUCKIN GOD, THE RETARDS AS BREEDING ...

BITCONNECT LTD - Assets Now Belong to The Queen of England!

https://youtu.be/JEDd4psdaGM

enjoy

http://kinnakasblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/queen-of-England.jpg
"I now haz all the BCC. Philip and I are goin' be so fuckin rich.
Mes wanna go out and buy a pony."

All you do is shitpost.
And it's not even funny. Maybe to a child.

Here is evidence that Bitconnect LTD is no more and is now Bitconnect International PLC: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7UJ3beGDw

It's funny to me.  And for what it's worth, my inner child is what keeps me young.

--------------------------------

On a different note, keep the dialogue coming, everyone.  I'm sure there'll be a nugget of truth somewhere when the dirt washes away.
kr1z1s

Activity: 199
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

Bitconnect p2pool Source - https://github.com/kr1z1s/p2pool-bcc

Nodes:
For Europe miners - http://p2p-spb.xyz:2936/static/
For Asian miners - http://crypto.mine.nu:2936/static/
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:10:20 PM

who is borrowing all the money bcc is lending out?
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kk0zNejSsI

nuff said
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

nobody knows, it just makes lots of money and nobody knows how...
k1mera

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

k1mera

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

Noone knows but I understood it was better to just have the money in BTC and you would have get more profit then lending money on bcc. I have also understood that having bcc without any lending is still better than this option.
Let's see what will happen in the next weeks/months...
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Don't you understand that bitconnect are profiting massively from the interest rates they give out? Lenders lose out on the value increase of the coin. Historically, it's been better to just hold on to the bitconnect tokens rather than convert them into USD for the lending. That's what this youtuber refuses to comprehend (like I said once befire, it's due to traumas that they have to believe this stuff and find a scapegoat to survive psychologically to the extent that evidence against what they believe makes them believe it even more, craziness just like when Gleb buys his cross-dressing gear at Alibaba on a meth binge). The lending pays out less BCC than is lent and they can adjust the percentages if the price doesn't go up as fast in the future (they only guarantee 0.25% per day on amounts higher than $10.01k). In times when BTC goes down 20% like now, it can be useful to guarantee your investment using their lending service, but usually it's better just to hold the coins.

On another note, Craig Grant seem to now think there is a lending bot again : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOHwcVUgJp4  more words of wisdom

satrapus

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

the beginning of the end is nigh
would be surprised if this scam is still breathing end of jan
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

nobody knows, it just makes lots of money and nobody knows how...

"Madness! Madness! Please make it stop!"

Not a fuckin clue! The ONLY borrower is Bitconnect who you are lending your BCC to hold for an extended period of time. This is the easiest aspect of the scam site to understand. The second easiest is employing the send your precious to their platform so they can do their pseudo-magic with a trading bot that they may or may not have depending on what side of the bed Craig Grant woke up on whether alone or with some mail-order bride.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: