Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:36:33 AM

One day left.... wondering how much will join in the first hours...

i'm waiting for your Red post soon after the ico Cheesy

The ICO owners own almost all coins so, it is something different then dev owning all coins, don't you think? Wink

some here think 500 btc is nothing but i expect at least a working gui windows wallet for 500 btc

working wallet / working Block explorer /trusted set up (how it was done)/ coin delivery = then release escrow

its not much to ask for but dev seems to think escrow means death sentence 

if some one buys smith and wesson 38 special and kills some one.. smith and wesson not going to jail

how about an escrow with the simple terms i wrote? what do you think placibo?

You don't need escrow for this coin Idol, you have placebo's word on it.
escrow is a death sentence, it will hold the team back from getting the btc.
and you know in today's world no btc no development.
Also the wallet is like 6 or 7 on the roadmap, why make the devs wait so long for the btc?
They are not asking much, only 500 btc, that's pocket change for such a great project.
So in short, use that Smith&Wesson 38 Special and shoot yourself in the foot.  /s

Yes, I dont care if they use an escrow or not really. If they want to scam, they can hire some "trusted escrow" and when the escrow release the coins they will be out. We already see this here a lot of times before. Knowing this, everyone must do their own research before investing here and in any other project. If my opinion counts, for the moment, I am convinced by the goals they have (reach the deepweb and generate a constant demand) and the external companies that support them.

But please, I expect that they remove the 500 btc limit, this can create a problem if a whale decide to invest 100 btc. At least, think about increasing it.

I agree... people should do their own research... I always invest 1 - 2 BTCs in a ICO coin that looks pretty interesting, or in smaller ICO coins that i own 30% of the coin supply. I won't be able to hold 30% of this coin. But as said before the first hours are so important because of the extra discount. And it is not important for bigger investors but small investors should take this opportunity as whales will move the coin up. It is very rarely that a ICO coin is moving below ICO price in the first hours of trade, there is always some profit to make Wink
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:49:16 AM

The ICO owners own almost all coins so, it is something different then dev owning all coins, don't you think? Wink

some here think 500 btc is nothing but i expect at least a working gui windows wallet for 500 btc

working wallet / working Block explorer /trusted set up (how it was done)/ coin delivery = then release escrow

if some one buys smith and wesson 38 special and kills some one.. smith and wesson not going to jail

Also the wallet is like 6 or 7 on the roadmap, why make the devs wait so long for the btc?
They are not asking much, only 500 btc, that's pocket change for such a great project.
So in short, use that Smith&Wesson 38 Special and shoot yourself in the foot.  /s

Yes, I dont care if they use an escrow or not really. If they want to scam, they can hire some "trusted escrow" and when the escrow release the coins they will be out. We already see this here a lot of times before. Knowing this, everyone must do their own research before investing here and in any other project. If my opinion counts, for the moment, I am convinced by the goals they have (reach the deepweb and generate a constant demand) and the external companies that support them.

But please, I expect that they remove the 500 btc limit, this can create a problem if a whale decide to invest 100 btc. At least, think about increasing it.

I agree 110% with you. This project have a lot of potential to be one of the most hottest coin of 2017.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:10:09 PM

Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink

Is there any strategy when will be listed EBZ, in which exchange for the first time?

My first time that I invested in ICO was iconomi so I think to invest here too, hope people will buy EBZ even after the ico ends like in Iconomi.

I don't think Icobid wil encounter listing this on majot exchanges especially Yobit,we already have a community here if we submit it on exchange with voting flatform,once the flatform has been rolling I'm sure the it's value will increase.

Yobit is good but I were the OP I wouldn't list EBZ firstly in YoBit because the price can easily be dumped hard.

Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink

Is there any strategy when will be listed EBZ, in which exchange for the first time?

My first time that I invested in ICO was iconomi so I think to invest here too, hope people will buy EBZ even after the ico ends like in Iconomi.

We expect to be launch in a few exchanges from the day 1. A lot of them only ask for fixed amount in btc to be listed.

This is a good news then, I don't know which you have planned but I would go with poloniex if that is possible because there are lots of traders and the price of EBZ can easily reach higher than any other exchange.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:25:46 PM

I don't think Icobid wil encounter listing this on majot exchanges especially Yobit,we already have a community here if we submit it on exchange with voting flatform,once the flatform has been rolling I'm sure the it's value will increase.

Yobit is good but I were the OP I wouldn't list EBZ firstly in YoBit because the price can easily be dumped hard.

We expect to be launch in a few exchanges from the day 1. A lot of them only ask for fixed amount in btc to be listed.

This is a good news then, I don't know which you have planned but I would go with poloniex if that is possible because there are lots of traders and the price of EBZ can easily reach higher than any other exchange.

In fact Yobit isn't really the dump exchange... it is more like a pump exchange (and then dump) Smiley
ngthteh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:13:58 PM

i hope yobit first
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:19:42 PM

[snipped]
In fact Yobit isn't really the dump exchange... it is more like a pump exchange (and then dump) Smiley

So I don't think that the OP would like something like this, would he/they ??

Yobit is a small exchange comparing to poloniex, just look at the trading volume in poloniex and you will see how small is yobit.

I like both of them and I trade time to time in both of them but poloniex is much better if OP can contact them. In yobit it will be easier to get listed.
Capoboss

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:20:01 PM

Just been referred to this thread from the zcript thread and my question is: is this another scam zcash clone?
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:29:03 PM

Just been referred to this thread from the zcript thread and my question is: is this another scam zcash clone?

Are you too lazy to back read all the post and the reply?better check out the first page,all the relevant information are all there,then decide if this coin is better or just a clone of those coin you mentioned.

Capoboss

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:51:04 PM

Are you too lazy to back read all the post and the reply?better check out the first page,all the relevant information are all there,then decide if this coin is better or just a clone of those coin you mentioned.

Yes I am tired to read everything from the beginning to find out its a scam so now I decide to ask first and then read  Cool
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:02:41 PM

Yes I am tired to read everything from the beginning to find out its a scam so now I decide to ask first and then read  Cool

Then you're not a real investor,a real investor do his own research and after that ask for people's opinion,not the other way around you are not tired you are either too  lazy or do not want to really invest.

idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:59:10 PM

amazing the stupidity and  shills on this coin

this coin at best will be on yobit and c-ccex

bittrex requires dev to be doxed even if you pay the 3 btc fee , polo not list coins with famous devs what make you think they will list this coins lol

and the idiots who want to give more then 500 btc ... WTF is that all about

this coin so far  is only a copy with full 21mil premined , no one knows if the POS codes work

all the talks about " we are in contact with big exchanges and dark markets" proof or it did  not happen

so whats this bull shit about best coin of 2016? how much did you get payed to say that?  Roll Eyes

K-Money

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

What time exactly on November 28th will the ICO be avail ? Eastern time,  Pacific?
Capoboss

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:19:57 PM

Then you're not a real investor,a real investor do his own research and after that ask for people's opinion,not the other way around you are not tired you are either too  lazy or do not want to really invest.

First off I dont got the time to read each post of each ann that I come accros.
Second, in crypto, it is the way around certainly when it has to do with a zcash clone or derivative.
First ask, then read, then ask again and then decide to invest or not.

Now from your reply I make up that you believe that this project is legit.

Thanks for your contribution and have a nice day.

szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:22:55 PM

I decided to not invest in this,u dont have personal text mesage bounty.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:48:53 PM

amazing the stupidity and  shills on this coin

this coin at best will be on yobit and c-ccex

bittrex requires dev to be doxed even if you pay the 3 btc fee , polo not list coins with famous devs what make you think they will list this coins lol

this is a very true fact. even bittrex want an identity check for devs.
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

What time exactly on November 28th will the ICO be avail ? Eastern time,  Pacific?

1 PM UTC or approximately 18h from now.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:54:57 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 07:11:00 PM by extrabyte

I decided to not invest in this,u dont have personal text mesage bounty.

??

Yes I am tired to read everything from the beginning to find out its a scam so now I decide to ask first and then read  Cool

Then you're not a real investor,a real investor do his own research and after that ask for people's opinion,not the other way around you are not tired you are either too  lazy or do not want to really invest.

First off I dont got the time to read each post of each ann that I come accros.
Second, in crypto, it is the way around certainly when it has to do with a zcash clone or derivative.
First ask, then read, then ask again and then decide to invest or not.

Now from your reply I make up that you believe that this project is legit.

Thanks for your contribution and have a nice day.

Hi,

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions please, let me know.

What time exactly on November 28th will the ICO be avail ? Eastern time,  Pacific?

Ebitz ICO will commence on November 28, 2016 (1 PM UTC)

So in short, use that Smith&Wesson 38 Special and shoot yourself in the foot.  /s

I agree 110% with you. This project have a lot of potential to be one of the most hottest coin of 2017.

Thanks for your support. We will announce in a few hours our decision.

Idolacchacked, about the alliances, we already make 4 public agreement that you can check it (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.msg16886491#msg16886491) and the fifth (the dark market), for reasons already explained, we will not be able to disclose the name until the end of our sale.

If you have another question or want to be invited to our slack, please let me know.

About the exchanges, the vast majority only ask for a fee to enter with which they are not a problem.

Bye!
Capoboss

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:54:59 PM

Now I have read a little bit.
Some questions:
1) Who are this european ethical hackers (you lost me there)
2) Where is the invitation to the slack?? Have to send an email why?
3) Whats that about 500 B amount? To attract the little fishes?
4) Big exchange, darkmarket contacts, big investors, big plans,  how big?
4) premining yes?
5) Same zcrypt scammers yes?

Well aioc I believe you just wasted my time and showed me that your into this scam.
Thats why I always first ask!

Little fishes be carefull  Wink

extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:00:29 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 07:11:29 PM by extrabyte

Now I have read a little bit.
Some questions:
1) Who are this european ethical hackers (you lost me there)
2) Where is the invitation to the slack?? Have to send an email why?
3) Whats that about 500 B amount? To attract the little fishes?
4) Big exchange, darkmarket contacts, big investors, big plans,  how big?
4) premining yes?
5) Same zcrypt scammers yes?

Well aioc I believe you just wasted my time and showed me that your into this scam.
Thats why I always first ask!

Little fishes be carefull  Wink

Hi and welcome to our thread. Please read this info:

More Info/FAQ

All the personal info abous us we are going to release is in the ANN.

"We belong to a european group of ethical hackers with enough notoriety and because we believe that the technology behind Zcash is the future in anonymity, our obvious step is to make a new version but removing its corporate vestiges", to be used widely on deep web thanks to our contacts/influence.  

By the way, our group has a lot of contacts/influence, we are moving all our influences and making negotiations so that Ebitz will be available in the deep web from day 1, sponsored by a Dark Market with really high daily volume. We would be the only coin next to bitcoin to be used there.

Our first move is be listed in one of the biggest market (we already made the agreement but for security reasons we can disclose the name of the market), but we already made a lot of public alliances (two china news company, bitlox, coolbitx and more are coming). And because of the anon advantages between bitcoin vs ebitz, a lot of people will start to use it in the market, so we will have a good amount of money interested in ebitz. Remember that bitcoin in the early days progressed thanks to the volume and movement provided by the deep web. After, we will try to make more and more agreement with dark markets owners.

To do that and working closely with the markets in the deep web we need to try to be anonymous, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. Our goals is to make this coin widely used, especially in the deep web because this is the sector that really needs this technology and can help to spread the adoption really fast. Remember that bitcoin in the early days progressed thanks to the volume and movement provided by the deep web.

Ebitz will be the project that brings the tech behind the Zerocash protocol to the deep web to fill the gap searched by the Dark Markets and finally bring complete anonymity.

About our difference with zcash:

We found two big problems: On the one hand, an excessive (more than 20% of the supply the first four years) "founder rewards" to private investors and on the other his disastrous mining solution, not only by the slow start but because a few private investors have access to exclusive gpu miners, which are to ensure them the vast majority of the coins created. While other users will be content with an underperforming CPU miner. So, the private investors are only attracted by quick profits and will be the first to dump his excessive amount of coins to investors attracted by the technology presented for Zcash.

These two issues affected and continue to affect the state of zcash. That is why we want to offer an overcoming proposal without these problems.

Our solutions: - Change the algo to PoS / - Destroy the founder rewards / - We are not an US company.

Plus that, we want to develop new features on top of ebitz like thezerg said, the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature. But this is only want user suggestions, we are open to receive more feedback. The tech that thezerg comment is really disruptive, if we can combine that with zerocash anon would be amazing. Currently there is no coin with this type of technology, not even with bitcoin. This kind of cards will works without any central finance service.

1. How do you plan to manage the ICO so that distribution of coins is even or at least even enough to prevent a 51% monopoly on coin ownership occurring in the hands of a small cabal of owners.

- 19.95 million coins for 500btc isn't much for some people and whale dominance can completely override the benefits that PoS otherwise brings.

We receive a lot of pm and mails asking us to remove the limit of 500 btc and make the sale unlimited, but for the moment we dont have plan to change our initial idea. Yes, we have 19,95 million of coins but can be divided into smaller measures (satoshis, bits).

- Is there going to be a maximum limit per individual investor?

No. Its a good idea, but anyone can make a new account and deposit btc from another address.

- Do you think whale accumulation will damage community confidence in ebitz?

No.

- Do you have any other mechanisms in place to limit whale accumulation (e.g. single person ownership >15% total supply).

As we said before, any attempt to avoid accumulation will be unsuccessful. Our opinion is that the best would be to make limit per individual investor (but as I said before, it will not be efficient) and after the sale its the free market, anyone can buy or sell his coin without limitation.

2. Why don't you have your own dedicated whitepaper?

- Yes you explain the differences between zcash and ebitz nicely but you haven't explained how you are going to convert the zcash anonymity protocols to work on PoS.

We are the first zcash based project to change the algo to PoS, so we are not going to make available our code/paper until our project will be released. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of our investors.

- Where is the code for ebitz to explain how the PoS switch will be handled and scaled?

We are the first zcash based project to change the algo to PoS, so we are not going to make available our code/paper until our project will be released. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of our investors.

3. What is the method by which you will be receiving funding?

- I appreciate you are accepting bitcoin but having signed up to your wordpress website I see no explanation of how the ICO funds will be received/sent and how the tokens will then be issued after.

Remember that the ICO (http://www.ebitz.org/invest/) and Stats (http://www.ebitz.org/stats/) page will be available when the ICO starts.

- Is there an escrow service?

We will announce our decision during the weekend because in our group are different views about this but we have not made our final decision yet (some of us are not 100% comfortable with the idea to use an escrow). For the nature of our project and our plans we will make some enemies and that can become a witch hunt that we want to avoid. Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.msg16886493#msg16886493

- How do I know this isn't just a scam to steal my money?

You must do your own due diligence and decide if the information provided by us gives you the confidence to invest in our proposal. I can say a thousand words, but they would be just that, words.

4. Does this implementation still require a trusted setup?

Yes, there are two options: 1) Use the same parameters from Zcash (as komodo did) or 2) generate our own trusted setup. The option 1 it is the most reliable and safe, because for the other option, we need to find 8-12 trusted people in the community with tech skills to be part of the process (Who would these people be?) and, delay the launch (because we will need to organize and coordinate the whole process). But we will use the same parameters from Zcash (we will not generate our own trusted setup). This the most reliable and safe, because the guys behind Zcash were working a lot of time to be prepare for the "ceremony" and they are working with people with the knowledge necessary for that task. Take a look: https://petertodd.org/2016/cypherpunk-desert-bus-zcash-trusted-setup-ceremony.

1. Roadmap

2. Solution to Zcash Problems

3. Alliances

4. Escrow

5. DarkWeb Connections

TheKB, how are you?, let me answer you each point:

1) About our development roadmap, as we said we are using the zcash code with three changes. This changes are particularly important and will allow the expansion of our project and his extensive use in dw. Zcash weaknesses were detected to create a better version. Plus to fork each zcash updates, we will add our own features to our project, not included in Zcash. We are not thinking about that, because is not the most important right now. We are open to suggestions like thezerg did. His suggestion is still valid and we will study about that. By the way we are open to more suggestions.

2) Sorry but I don havet answer for this, what is your specific question? 5% is really low amount of premine (the majority of project take 10-20 % as premine) and will be in a public address, so everyone could see if we spend it or not. The founder rewards on Zcash generate a sales pressure hard to maintain.

3) The agreements reached with each particular company will not be disclosed as it is obvious. But if you doubt the legitimacy of them you can consult with any of the companies named for the moment. We made a tweet to announce it and as far I know will be RT or comment for this companies to give it legitimacy (EDIT: Check https://twitter.com/BitLox/status/801621601280258049 - https://twitter.com/CoolBitXCOO/status/801697785300992000). More agreements will be revealed in the coming weeks. This is to create an ecosystem for Ebitz from the first day and to have a real use (and not be another useless coin).

4) It does not make sense, they are two different things. For the move we made with SebastianJu we use our own private funds and was a pretty low amount. If we reach our goal and we continue with our plans we will make some enemies for the nature of our proposal and that can become a witch hunt that we want to avoid. As we said before in our group are different views about this. But we have not made our final decision yet. During the weekend will be published our final decision. If our decision does not convince you simply do not invest in our solution.

5) It is quite the opposite, it is precisely because we have the contacts and the agreements that we need to create a proposal open to the public to give legitimacy to Ebitz. We do not want to create a closed sale like it was the case of Zcash but an open proposal for any user, that is the nature of Ebitz. It would do no good to create a closed proposal, it would have no use. As you know, we established a limit of 500 btc that we expect to achieve but still that amount is not excessive for the nature of our project. And as we said, we will contribute with our own funds (as we have already done) for the development of Ebitz.

As you can see, we already made 4 public agreements (Wanbizu, Blockvalue, Coolbitx and Bitlox) that everyone can check (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.msg16886491#msg16886491) and the fifth (the dark market), we will not be able to disclose the name until the end of our sale. There are a lot of good reasons to not disclose the name of the market until the launch, one of them is to protect the market (we accept this in the agreement we make) in case the sale dont reach enough btc (we will not set a minimum but we need enough funds to comply with the agreements), another is to protect us from trolls, ddos during the sale from users & investors from other markets (of which they are direct competitors) and so on. The situation is not as simple as you may think. On the features to develop on top of the code, we are not focusing on that for the moment. The current focus is on correcting the three big problems found in the Zcash approach and creating an attractive product for use in the DW. In order to generate a demand for incoming money to Ebitz.

About the limit of 500 btc, a lot of users ask us for remove the limit. The truth is that with more funds, we could hire more developers, generate more promotion and make more agreements. But from a beginning our idea was to limit the sale, to avoid an overbought that would harm the initial investors. That is why, in the announcement that we will make later today we will establish our decision, which will be to maintain the current limit or increase it, but not remove it.

If you have any other question please let me know.

Bye
K-Money

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:12:00 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 07:34:02 PM by K-Money

1 PM UTC or approximately 18h from now.

UTC? What time zone is that?

Nmv I Just Googled it . Greenwich .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: