Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 08:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins for cash, bank transfer or Paypal  (Read 768 times)
easybits (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:55:04 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 09:32:47 AM by easybits

We sell Bitcoins and we accept cash, bank transfer or Paypal.
If you expect a young guy i'm sorry but it's not me. I have 20 years experience in the financial market as broker and funds invester.
I believe in the future of crypto currencies and like you wants to take profit from it. So if you won't try to scam i'm sure we'll make a long business relationship.

Cash accepted only in Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy and Spain for certain amounts.
Bank transfer to a BBVA spanish bank account and we won't pay any fee.
Paypal payments only from verified accounts.

We run different other businesses where you can check our reliability.
Whatsapp and other contacts available only after mail exchange.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER █▓▒░
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:29:32 PM

Use escrow for this. Never rely on all these flowery we-are-trusted pigs-do-fly lines.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:48:19 PM

If you expect a young guy i'm sorry but it's not me. I have 20 years experience in the financial market as broker and funds invester.
I believe in the future of crypto currencies and like you wants to take profit from it. So if you won't try to scam i'm sure we'll make a long business relationship.

Cash accepted only in Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy and Spain for certain amounts.

Escrow is of course possible and we use normally Localbitcoins.
We run different other businesses where you can check our reliability. Whatsapp and other contacts available only after mail exchange.
I am interested to buy some bitcoins through carsh and Escrow Localbitcoins.com is ok but need some more details about this if you can provide then hope we can do this exchange WU/MG both OK for me if we are sharing fees with preev+0 waiting for your reply
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2229

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:59:02 PM

Hello and welcome to our corner of the forum, I was just wondering if you are prepared to go first sending BitCoins?  What's your rates & what email do you use for PayPal?

Thanks for reading.

easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:28:35 AM

Hello and welcome to our corner of the forum, I was just wondering if you are prepared to go first sending BitCoins?  What's your rates & what email do you use for PayPal?

Thanks for reading.
Hello, i don't know if i understand this good:
"I was just wondering if you are prepared to go first sending BitCoins?"
-sending bitcoins to you before payment even been made?? Does anybody do that?
"What's your rates & what email do you use for PayPal?"
-please contact me through pm if you are really interested to buy
Thanks to you

easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:36:37 AM

Escrow is of course possible and we use normally Localbitcoins.
We run different other businesses where you can check our reliability. Whatsapp and other contacts available only after mail exchange.
I am interested to buy some bitcoins through carsh and Escrow Localbitcoins.com is ok but need some more details about this if you can provide then hope we can do this exchange WU/MG both OK for me if we are sharing fees with preev+0 waiting for your reply
Please contact me through personal message if you are interested to buy. Thank you

Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:21:11 AM

What is your username on localbitcoins so I can send you a message and we can fix a time when we will be both online and do a fast PayPal transaction on localbitcoins.
easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

What is your username on localbitcoins so I can send you a message and we can fix a time when we will be both online and do a fast PayPal transaction on localbitcoins.
Is not working like that please contact me through personal message if you are really interested to buy

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

Thanks for reading.
Thanks to you

So you're saying you won't go first sending BitCoins, you prefer to receive PayPal first?

COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 05:30:42 PM

Thanks for reading.
Thanks to you

So you're saying you won't go first sending BitCoins, you prefer to receive PayPal first?
i think yes you are right in my opinion he just an other paypal scammer who want us to send him first and then run away with our money thats it

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:22:07 PM

Thanks for reading.
Thanks to you

Of course i'm saying that a client needs to pay first before walking out the shop with the goods. Now i've been kind by answering you twice. Would you please be the same kind to answer me?
Does anybody send Bitcoins before payment with Paypal?
I guess you know somebody who does, so would you please give his name/link?

easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:29:29 PM

Thanks for reading.
Thanks to you

i think yes you are right in my opinion he just an other paypal scammer who want us to send him first and then run away with our money thats it
I see that you are also a newbie here

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:34:04 PM

Of course i'm saying that a client needs to pay first before walking out the shop with the goods. Now i've been kind by answering you twice. Would you please be the same kind to answer me?

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services  It might seem like a good idea to use PayPal, but over time you will see how much trouble PayPal is.

easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:04:20 AM

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services  It might seem like a good idea to use PayPal, but over time you will see how much trouble PayPal is.
Thank you Timelord2067 i've read that post allready before opening a thread regarding Paypal. Again you didn't answer to my question and that could mean only one thing.
Do you try out every newbie to send you Bitcoins for free?

jaladieu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:13:33 AM

send me your localbitcoin ad for sepa
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

Getting the stink of scam from this one.

What is your localbitcoins username so we can confirm?
easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:15:12 AM

send me your localbitcoin ad for sepa
pm sent

kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:20:40 PM

I was wondering and saw this thread with the words Paypal and Bitcoin, so, I don't know if you read the entire politics of reverse transactions by Paypal, because as Bitcoin is not a "trustable" "good", because you can't prove the transaction is not from you to you, Paypal always reverse a transaction because their politics are based in common legal goods and services and Bitcoin transactions are not included. So, we in this forum always advise: even if you win a lot of money today, after months (next 6) the user can ask for a chargeback for Paypal and they'll do, you can be assured about that. So your work is cool, but be aware with International Paypal transactions to sell Bitcoins.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:16:39 PM

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services  It might seem like a good idea to use PayPal, but over time you will see how much trouble PayPal is.
Thank you Timelord2067 i've read that post allready before opening a thread regarding Paypal. Again you didn't answer to my question and that could mean only one thing.

Do you try out every newbie to send you Bitcoins for free?

I haven't requested any BitCoins, free or otherwise, so, no, I'm not asking you for a trade.

I doubt you will get anyone to send their PayPal for BitCoins to you first, perhaps you'll have better luck back at wherever you, sorry "we" came from.

You're still evading "our" questions, who you are what websites, "businesses where you can check our reliability. Whatsapp and other contacts available only after mail exchange." that sort of thing.

Tell us a bit about yourself, "we'd" like to know who "we" are giving "our" PayPal to.

easybits (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

I was wondering and saw this thread with the words Paypal and Bitcoin, so, I don't know if you read the entire politics of reverse transactions by Paypal, because as Bitcoin is not a "trustable" "good", because you can't prove the transaction is not from you to you, Paypal always reverse a transaction because their politics are based in common legal goods and services and Bitcoin transactions are not included. So, we in this forum always advise: even if you win a lot of money today, after months (next 6) the user can ask for a chargeback for Paypal and they'll do, you can be assured about that. So your work is cool, but be aware with International Paypal transactions to sell Bitcoins.
Thank you for your thougths please read previous posts

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: