Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi and Bitcoin value  (Read 4239 times)
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:23:37 AM

I think he will be arrest by FBI/CIA because support many illegals transactions (drugs and anythings about criminals) in deep web by making an anonymous currency called bitcoin.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:50:00 AM

He was such an huge mind gamer. Just with few bytes of codes he had changed the history of the world. Such an crazy invention he had done. I really salute him for his great mind. As his mind bitcoin also had gone huve popular and it's the father of all cryptocurrency

I wouldn't be so enthusiastic and bombastic

The long-term success of Bitcoin is still not set in stone. Bitcoin is used only by roughly half a million people on a regular basis, and have been likely used only by a few million people altogether. In this way, claiming that Satoshi has changed the history of the world is juvenile at worst and premature at best. Bitcoin may potentially deliver a strong financial impact of the world scale, but it is too early to tell anything conclusive or definitive yet
Some people are often referred to as visionary, because they made it seeing ahead of time and that can be very well ascribed to bitcoin and blockchain technology, Satoshi invented. There is no denying the fact that bitcoin has changed the way you and I were used to money and many more people across the globe are fast keying in.

This doesn't work with money

I mean that hype and hysteria about Satoshi being a visionary or a prophet. Though modern money doesn't have any intrinsic value (Bitcoin included), it is likely the most objective measure of value of other things including itself. So whether we consider Satoshi as a money god or a devil (or something to that tune) is ultimately irrelevant since it is the real advantages that Bitcoin offers that will matter in the long term when the dust settles and everything reveals its true color and essence

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

Satoshi for me looks like Banksy, an artist that don't show your face and maybe this increase their art "value", so Satoshi can be here working with other alias... so let's go to the question:

What could happen if Satoshi appears?
If he start to appearing on media and things like that, can pump the coin?
If he's an criminal or something like that, it can dump the coin?

Satoshi is like John Cena, no one can see him (practical joke). I think satoshi is dead, and if he is alive, he is on detain by the government. For experimental reason (how he manage to create bitcoin?, how bitcoin got famous outside his country? etc..) And also if he is alive and not detain by the government. I think he change his name or Satoshi is just an Alias for his name.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:31:33 PM

Satoshi for me looks like Banksy, an artist that don't show your face and maybe this increase their art "value", so Satoshi can be here working with other alias... so let's go to the question:

Satoshi is like John Cena, no one can see him (practical joke). I think satoshi is dead, and if he is alive, he is on detain by the government. For experimental reason (how he manage to create bitcoin?, how bitcoin got famous outside his country? etc..) And also if he is alive and not detain by the government. I think he change his name or Satoshi is just an Alias for his name.
I think that Satoshi is alive but he does not want to show himself because he is waiting for the right moment to do so , a moment when everyone is using bitcoin, and just thoughts I think that he is a Chinese and he is running a secret bitcoin mining company, because bitcoin is so popular in china it only makes scene that he lives there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:02:23 PM

I think that Satoshi is alive but he does not want to show himself because he is waiting for the right moment to do so , a moment when everyone is using bitcoin, and just thoughts I think that he is a Chinese and he is running a secret bitcoin mining company, because bitcoin is so popular in china it only makes scene that he lives there.

Satoshi is the smallest unit of bitcoin and if we say 1 satoshi that value would be nothing in bitcoin its more like smallest decimal value of digital currency and you cannot hold it if you converted it to fiat currency. If we say 1 btc then the convertion unit right now is 959.98 dollars comparing to no value of 1 satoshi but if you have more of satoshi like 100,000,000 satoshis of it you can have  one bitcoin value.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:12:23 PM

In my own contribution, the effect it will have Bitcoin might be much or minimal depending on how the media might want it to play out at the same time, how convincing the story will be because I have read how some other people have claimed to be Satoshi. But I am of the opinion that if he should show it will affect the price negative as the anonymity behind Bitcoin has finally been revealed...
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:17:07 PM

I think wheather Satoshi discloses his identity or not,it is not going to affect bitcoin price much unless he decides to sell hi stored bitcoin which he can do without going to public anyway.
I also believe that Satoshi is not one single individual because it is hard for any human being to resist the temptation of getting all the money and fame for such a long period of time
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:29:25 PM

I think wheather Satoshi discloses his identity or not,it is not going to affect bitcoin price much unless he decides to sell hi stored bitcoin which he can do without going to public anyway.
I also believe that Satoshi is not one single individual because it is hard for any human being to resist the temptation of getting all the money and fame for such a long period of time

Do you think Satoshi isn't a human person? So is he an alien?

I think he is a smart guy that is rich now anonymously, but I think also that he influences the market a lot. Nobody knows who he is, so he can be anyone from any country, he can be a chinese and can be acting at their favour as we are seeing the chinese power in relation to Bitcoins.

Anyway, we have much to thanks to him and to all others that helped him in this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:42:45 AM

Whether he comes out or not I don't there will be an impact at all although he can also help to promote bitcoin,the community is now the one in control being an open source,so whoever comes out now claiming he is Nakamoto has no impact in the future of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: