Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:27:26 PM

Very interesting for me to read this thread. I bought some Bitcoin ling time ago when I found a nice service for it. It is my small investment. I have to say, that I earned some money with it, and I want to see what happens then
The longer you hold the better value you can get, the fact that you have experience to be profitable, you should be more aggressive. Don't just buy a little amount of bitcoin, take this time to be your opportunity of growing your profit more. As you can see, the price now have substantially increase, that would only mean, we can double the current price easily this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

We are already seeing the happenings on bitcoin price ,and we must buy bitcoin right now.the price keeps on increasing ,this is the time to buy and buy and hold it for several months. It will give you hight profit in return.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

I am not buying right now because the price of bitcoin is little high right now, when it was at 750 usd i bought some bitcoin. At the moment i am not selling any bitcoin because bitcoin price is completely in volatile, i will still hold for some more days because may be the price of bitcoin can increase in coming days.
I change my strategy to always have Bitcoin buy when the price low and sell when the price up but I only sell partially and repeat the same things, so I will always have Bitcoin in my wallet, so do not worry about the price up or down. Currently, Bitcoin price stable so doesn't expect more the price will go under $800.
I don't have much experience with trading, so I hold the coins most of the time. But when I see that there are bad news that can significantly affect the price, I check if the news is authentic, and if it's true I sell part of my holdings, and try to buy back at the best rates possible.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

I am not buying right now because the price of bitcoin is little high right now, when it was at 750 usd i bought some bitcoin. At the moment i am not selling any bitcoin because bitcoin price is completely in volatile, i will still hold for some more days because may be the price of bitcoin can increase in coming days.
I change my strategy to always have Bitcoin buy when the price low and sell when the price up but I only sell partially and repeat the same things, so I will always have Bitcoin in my wallet, so do not worry about the price up or down. Currently, Bitcoin price stable so doesn't expect more the price will go under $800.
I don't have much experience with trading, so I hold the coins most of the time. But when I see that there are bad news that can significantly affect the price, I check if the news is authentic, and if it's true I sell part of my holdings, and try to buy back at the best rates possible.
There is nothing wrong if you don't have much experience in trading. Holding bitcoin is  right decision, because you can't do trading if you don't have the guts to study and learn from it. But you can try little by little if you want something new, or if you really want to learn trading and to take the risk.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

In my opinion its already late to buy bitcoins. But still one can buy. Its price is increasing day by day. So to get better profit ,one should buy bitcoins at the present scenario. In my opinion the price of bitcoins is going to shoot up and its shooting up daily.And also it has the potential for that because its anonymous and easy for transactions . Day by day bitcoin is getting popular because of this and everybody wants to buy bitcoins. As all know if demand for bitcoins increase then automatically its price will increase.So its better to get some bitcoins right now in our wallet.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

Currently the price will really not go under $800 but still the price is good for buyers because it seems that bitcoin now have the potential to go more higher in price it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase up to $1500 or more in the coming months. It is said that the price of bitcoin will once again start to increase with higher jumps in the month of March so buy more in the present time.
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:05:08 PM

We should buy bitcoin because I believe it is very profitable with a span of a year it can fold your mone 3 times or more that bank and other financial instituion cant offer ! Me personally I buy bitcoin when it just cost $300 and now is whooping $1000 I cant believe in the profit I earn ! If I just buy bitcoin a little bit more and not spent it maybe I can afford to buy a car now ! but for now I am happy with my profit
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:06:17 PM

Bought some and holding. We will not see $999 or below this ever again. Wink
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

Bitcoin is very profitabe in aon term basis !what a regret I am having now because if not buying bitcoins to earlt when it was only $250 dollars ! Bitcoin itself is already an investment ! due to its nature to be vilatile I only buy bitcoin when the price is low ! currently its price is high now so I will wait until it become low again , It already happend many times and when that happen again I am surely gonna buy lot of bitcoin as much as I could and get a good profit it the near future
zbeky

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

In my opinion its already late to buy bitcoins. But still one can buy. Its price is increasing day by day. So to get better profit ,one should buy bitcoins at the present scenario. In my opinion the price of bitcoins is going to shoot up and its shooting up daily.And also it has the potential for that because its anonymous and easy for transactions . Day by day bitcoin is getting popular because of this and everybody wants to buy bitcoins. As all know if demand for bitcoins increase then automatically its price will increase.So its better to get some bitcoins right now in our wallet.
^^ This
It's already late to make the biggest profit but not too late to make decent profit by buying now and holding it for a while. I don't know if the price will shoot up anytime soon but the long-time upward trend is pretty obvious.
VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

Now is the time to sell, not buy. The price of Bitcoin is high and most likely after a while it will fall again slightly. So now is not the best time to buy Bitcoins
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

but i think it is not yet late to buy bitcoin. we have still good opportunity to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin price has still good potential and its price can increase too much. people are also still joining bitcoin they are investing their assets in bitcoin and therefore the demand of bitcoin is increase which also causes the price to increase. therefore i think it is still good time to buy bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

but i think it is not yet late to buy bitcoin. we have still good opportunity to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin price has still good potential and its price can increase too much. people are also still joining bitcoin they are investing their assets in bitcoin and therefore the demand of bitcoin is increase which also causes the price to increase. therefore i think it is still good time to buy bitcoin.

I also think that buying Bitcoins is not too late. The Long-Term, they still pay off. In five years, we will feel that the $ 1,000 Bitcoin - it is very cheap
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:30:32 PM

I also think that buying Bitcoins is not too late. The Long-Term, they still pay off. In five years, we will feel that the $ 1,000 Bitcoin - it is very cheap
but i think it is not yet too much late to invest your assets in bitcoin. because the price is trading just above 1000 USD and very soon it can start increasing, and my be very soon it cross the all time high value of bitcoin, therefore i think it is not yet too much late to invest your money in bitcoin.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:31:06 PM

I wouldnt say that bitcoin at the current price of 1000 dollars still cheap, we all know that at each halving the bitcoin price will double, people just dont know which will be the new value, because they dont search, and people before and after the halving does pump and dump bitcoin. At 2020 bitcoin should be at 1000 dollars atleast, and we should push a bit above like 1200-1300 dollars, there isnt better investment offering low risk, altcoin marker is shaking a lot recently even looking a bit unstable to invest for medium long time.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:13:23 PM

Now is the time to sell, not buy. The price of Bitcoin is high and most likely after a while it will fall again slightly. So now is not the best time to buy Bitcoins
if you buy bitcoin in the price of $ 900 some time ago. and you know the current bitcoin prices reached $ 1,000. and if you think you've been a very large profit, do not force to continue to buy. because when it's time to sell
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:53:09 AM

It will keep soaring higher and so it will be wise to buy Bitcoin down now looking at the recent trends. The whole world is craving for a part and it will be proper to think this is gold and bound to escalate soon.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

yes now is the right time to sell. but you cant say that this time is not the right time to buy. if they dont buy know then when will be the right time for them to buy bitcoin. we dont know when will the price of bitcoin will fall down. as we can see the value of it is still rising and we dont know when it would fall. so better buy now and wait for the time when you would sell it.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:05:40 AM

Me to has the same opinion because now it is the right time to sell the bitcoin, if you really had the bitcoin means. Even after some time again bitcoin may fall to lower at that time you can buy more bitcoin with the amount you made profit now.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

Me to has the same opinion because now it is the right time to sell the bitcoin, if you really had the bitcoin means. Even after some time again bitcoin may fall to lower at that time you can buy more bitcoin with the amount you made profit now.
You don't have to sell yet, the price is still good and it will rise again. You will sell only when you are in desperate need of money but as long as you can wait longer for your investment, I believe holding is the best option we can do now. We have been waiting for this moment and now that it is here, we should take advantage of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: