Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

Bitcoins is good for long term investments because today not many people who have bitcoin.And after bitcoin more booming, the price will be increasing more than today.

Yeah it is the best time to buy the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because as much as the bitcoin is getting high almost all the people in my country are investing in the bitcoin and with this reason the price and the value of the bitcoin will increase and the profit of the bitcoin will be high with the passage of the time l the bitcoin is now increasing and the profit will be high in the coming time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

Well the main reason why you should start BTC now is that the price of a bitcoin was so very huge and the investment on it is very easy like on mining a bitcoin you should invest a money then wait for couple of months or years then your investment will become double or triple and it is guarantee that you will can gain your money compared to the other businesses that has no assurance like scams. Well bitcoin helps me a lot now a days that's why I'm very thankful on it.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

I wonder what gives anyone here the ability to suggest how to invest other people's money.
I actually wonder if everybody here "put yer money where yer mouth is".
I don't think you do what you say
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

I wonder what gives anyone here the ability to suggest how to invest other people's money.
well i believe we need to buy bitcoin today is that the expectation was real that bitcoin might become a verry high in price in the near future so then as what everybody tend to do we must have to buy bitcoin today and hold it in preparation in the near future .i believe bitcoin can give us a huge profit if we believe on holfing it for a long time and i also believe that bitcoin can give us a huge amount of extra income .
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

yeah its wise to buy bitcoin now and wait for the time being ,btc price sometimes decrease but as time passe btc value also rises we dont know what waits in 2018

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:40:06 PM

well i believe we need to buy bitcoin today is that the expectation was real that bitcoin might become a verry high in price in the near future so then as what everybody tend to do we must have to buy bitcoin today and hold it in preparation in the near future .i believe bitcoin can give us a huge profit if we believe on holfing it for a long time and i also believe that bitcoin can give us a huge amount of extra income .

Buy bitcoin now, because:

You may not be able to find it this cheap. It's in a crash at the moment. If it goes up, we can't catch up with it.
It's like a fiat money to deposit to your exchange accounts. You can do this with others too, but bitcoin is the most convenient wat of doing this.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:03:39 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Bitcoin, has surged from $7300 to $6200 in the past one week. The digital currency has been exhibiting some promising trends this year in spite of facing drastic setbacks following multiple hacking incidents. Other said, the value of bitcoin will force to $8000, so we need to keep some bitcoin now until he reach that high.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Bitcoin, has surged from $7300 to $6200 in the past one week. The digital currency has been exhibiting some promising trends this year in spite of facing drastic setbacks following multiple hacking incidents. Other said, the value of bitcoin will force to $8000, so we need to keep some bitcoin now until he reach that high.

That is correct, recent history has indeed taught us that whenever it dips in value it always rises back to its previous value and even grows bigger and so i will not be surprised iof it surges to 8k$ like you are saying in the coming days.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:55:42 PM

The only reason why i buy bitcoin is that bitcoin dont have a fix price it can go up or the opposite, you can easily get profit by buying it low and sell it high. I buy bitcoin because i know the price will go up high until the next year.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:57:24 AM

The only reason why i buy bitcoin is that bitcoin dont have a fix price it can go up or the opposite, you can easily get profit by buying it low and sell it high. I buy bitcoin because i know the price will go up high until the next year.
I also feel the same with bitcoin because right now its price is now low and i think that it will keep on moving up until next year so i really believed that bitcoin will become stronger and stronger until next year and i think that the price of $10,000 is really easy to reach since the bitcoin cash hype is now gone and just a few fake pumps to caught some weak hand investors.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:04:46 AM

I actually just don't think of the next year because my intention on buying bitcoin is to consider it as a long term investment.
It has reach an ATH this year and has increase significantly, so I can only imagine how much profit it will give to us if we will be holding it for a long period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:09 AM

in my opinion, it is advantageous if you will buy Bitcoin now because its market value is lower than its price recently so there's a chance that it will eventually increase so profit will be assured that will surely benefit its investors and users. In the future it is expected to be more expensive so having a Bitcoin now will be an advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:19 AM

For the main reason why we should buy bitcoin now is simply the price is going down for now and it is the best time to buy for more and hold it for a long period of time. I guess there is a good news after the fork of bitcoin and this is the price will up in the future so buy some bitcoins if you have money for it.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:46:30 AM

There are a lot of reason why you should buy bitcoin now. If you are not going to buy bitcoin as soon as possible, you might end up regretting it if the value rises more and more as time passes by. You can also watch over the price change happening in the market so that you may really get to know when is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. There are a lot of changes happening in the market everyday so if you are too lazy to watch it then you wouldn't know when is the right time to buy bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:53:37 AM

It is just simply because our age has come to a big change already. We are now shifting to the digital age where digital currency is taking place and role on the world. It would be better if you are going to use bitcoin more advanced than others do so that when the time comes that it is already being used and proclaimed legal in the whole world, you wouldn't have that much trouble anymore and you can also get the chance of earning larger profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:55:06 AM

in my opinion, it is advantageous if you will buy Bitcoin now because its market value is lower than its price recently so there's a chance that it will eventually increase so profit will be assured that will surely benefit its investors and users. In the future it is expected to be more expensive so having a Bitcoin now will be an advantage.
Those who able to bought few days ago are already in a green profits by now and that's really an advantage for those who understand and believes that bitcoin is a good investment for the future financial goal, as this would grow eventually and more businessman and investors that will see also the potentials.
B0rnedB0nd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

The price could get greater especially if the Exchange traded fund continues to be authorized. And you dont want to buy when it's within the higher. Buy now for the chances of having a much better revenue prior to it going greater.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

The price could get greater especially if the Exchange traded fund continues to be authorized. And you dont want to buy when it's within the higher. Buy now for the chances of having a much better revenue prior to it going greater.
The most reasons why I should buy bitcoin now because mainly the price would higher for the upcoming weeks than today. Yes lets grab the opportunity to buy and hit the exchange to collect btc, I have believe on bitcon that it will rising again the value. Grab the chance in buying than regret later.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

there are plenty of reasons why you should accumulate BTC right now most obvious recent one its went from $860 to $6500 within a year and so much more.....
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

Haven't you heard the news? Bitcoins price just plummeted down from $7000+ to a staggering $6000+. This is the very main reason why you should buy bitcoin now. This is one kind of scenario that investors are most excited of. This is one kind of day that they have been waiting. You could almost see the dollar sign in their eyes.That is what we call huge profit in the coming years.
So what are you waiting for?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: