Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there new people coming to Bitcoin?  (Read 8832 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:45:17 PM

New people coming to Bitcoin but most of them are left because they lose their investment.Bitcoin price sometimes increasing rapidly sometimes decrease rapidly.every currency have movement but Bitcoin movement so big.Bitcoin need big change on her planning.Bitcoin marketing planning not good.

Someone coming to bitcoin should learn about all these things before, they should know that every coin has two sides, if someone can go in a good way then it can towards bad too, so if the price of bitcoin grows then it probably will drop and that is an obvious thing, someone should not leave using bitcoin because of this reason.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:52:32 PM

Everyday new people are coming for sure. It is evident by new people talking about it and even buying it. The most recent example is India. Look at graph of the people who suddenly took interest. Then the price touched 900$. It is evident new people come.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:54:37 PM

out there, there are still very many people who are curious about bitcoin, so I guess so many new people who are just learning looking bitcoin today, tomorrow, and even later. Well, I think there will always be a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency and it would be a good thing

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:58:54 PM

Yes indeed i think there is new people coming to Bitcoin everyday, especially recently the price increased and also it's expected that it will even increase more in the future
yes i agree for your opinion , bitcoin indeed be came target for user bitcoin to investation because price increase continue and very fast

Big part of the recently price increase come from olders users that bought bitcoin with altcoins, we can see it in charts.

Also I believe that faucets bring a lot of people to know the coin without spending nothing however faucets nowadays are almost dead because of bots and adsense bans, so it will be slower now.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:26:20 PM

Ohh yahh they are .i am just talking to my friend u have just tried starting bitcoining .and he is liking a lot .well it s has a advantage that the more bitcoins is popular its privece will go higher and its demand will increase a lot ..kudoos Smiley

zombie007

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:00:27 PM

New people coming to Bitcoin but most of them are left because they lose their investment.Bitcoin price sometimes increasing rapidly sometimes decrease rapidly.every currency have movement but Bitcoin movement so big.Bitcoin need big change on her planning.Bitcoin marketing planning not good.
in previous few months i think only for one time the price of bitcoin seriously fell down when the hacking news of bitfinex spread in market and people start panic selling, and with in 3 days the price of bitcoin fell down form 660 round about to 500 USD, but i think very soon the market of bitcoin recover its previous position and now trading above 740 USD, so it can be concluded that not a single person can claim that he lost their money in trading bitcoin, to me i think every one must have secure a good profit when the price of bitcoin cross 700 USD level.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:30:12 PM

in previous few months i think only for one time the price of bitcoin seriously fell down when the hacking news of bitfinex spread in market and people start panic selling, and with in 3 days the price of bitcoin fell down form 660 round about to 500 USD, but i think very soon the market of bitcoin recover its previous position and now trading above 740 USD, so it can be concluded that not a single person can claim that he lost their money in trading bitcoin, to me i think every one must have secure a good profit when the price of bitcoin cross 700 USD level.
Checking the price of bitcoin right now is gradually decreasing and i think there is panic selling this days.. But this is not the real reason why people are left.. i think they are expecting more for bitcoin to make profit in investing there money and wait for a long time to sell it bitcoin needs patience..
I think the reason why they are left in bitcoin it is because they are experience of scam by others that they have no power to recover it back or charge back.. 
But i think we are still increase more because the price of bitcoin is increase and demand is increasing.. so provably new people always coming into bitcoin..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:37:01 PM

Surely there is everyday new people coming to Bitcoin and trying it for the first time; because we know already large population don't know anything about this currency right now
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:44:22 PM

im new here...
hoping this can help me more
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:22:57 PM

its strainge but its true i do not kniw if they are joining rapidly or slowly but all i can say is they are joining bitcoin these days. because many new people has asked me about what is bitcoin
I think we will not be able to calculate how many new bitcoin users come, but I can assure you that bitcoin is constantly evolving and there are a lot of people who started using bitcoin, I'm sure it
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:24:50 AM

Number of people joining here in the forum can't be the basis in measuring the actual number of people coming into bitcoin. This forum might have a big number of users but it won't sum up the total number of all bitcoin users. In my opinion, there's a continuous growth in bitcoin community. We can see it not only here but also in facebook and other social media groups about bitcoin. Though as you have said that some might forget about it,  there are still new members that are coming in everyday.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:53:16 AM

It is pretty inevitable that people will come and use Bitcoin, The only problem is we don't know it because of its anonymity. People daily for sure are creating new addresses some might have more than 1 Bitcoin address in their disposal. Also about my friends as well, some of them also know what Bitcoin is, but they don't use it for any special purpose. Maybe some day they will try to have their own wallet addresses.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 02:29:30 AM

Yes new people are coming in bitcoin and I can tell you that from my own experience. I posted a pic on instragram when I was playing with my bitcoin paper wallets and immediately after posting that pic I got messages from three of my friends to learn more about it and I explained them in short about bitcoin and its growth over the period and they were impressed. 2 of them are planning to buy at least little of bitcoins for long term so yes people are getting in to bitcoin (doesn’t matter monetary motivated).
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:00:01 AM

So just curious.  I know its almost impossible to tell how many people are actually using Bitcoin in the entire world. Maybe this might be a forum moderator question as well I suppose.  Are new people actively joining this Forum?  Are new people actually coming on to Bitcoin.  I have talked with several of my friends about it and had a couple of them even bite for a bit, but they quickly forget about it and they move on.  I guess I am just curious if Bitcoin trend is growing still or if it is more stable, or at a standstill.

Thoughts?
I think it is possible to determine averagely that how many people coming daily/weekly in bitcoin because there are some social departments who always taking care the number of people who are visiting ( new also ) in the particular category of sites .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:22:25 AM

Number of people joining here in the forum can't be the basis in measuring the actual number of people coming into bitcoin. This forum might have a big number of users but it won't sum up the total number of all bitcoin users. In my opinion, there's a continuous growth in bitcoin community. We can see it not only here but also in facebook and other social media groups about bitcoin. Though as you have said that some might forget about it,  there are still new members that are coming in everyday.

The truth is that members of this forum is just part of the bitcoin base users.  I have known someone that uses bitcoin and also known bitcoin and don't even know bitcointalk.org.  They were introduced to bitcoin by an mlm company and was informed about its existence and usage thru seminars and meet-ups.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:09:15 AM

Yes that people here in forum are not even reliable and this is not a good measurement to know how many people are coming into bitcoin. And as I know, there are more people who are into bitcoin and doesn't want to enter this forum and they just want to remain themselves quietly earning bitcoin without any discussion by their way like mining.
yes that can be right but we can just evaluate the  number of new users from this forum if people are entering in bitcoin as some% must be using bitcointalk,org so we  can a do a roughly estimate from this forum.
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:16:01 AM

Obviously, bitcoin is expanding because information about bitcoin is expanding. That is why you see in some countries ATM machines for bitcoin, which make it very efficient for people to buy/sell. Though I prefer localbitcoins to be honest. From what I can see, each year I have more options to do something with my bitcoins. More and more places to earn and sell bitcoin too.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
Jacobit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:33:27 AM

Seems more and more people coming to Bitcoin recently.
You can find out the price moving up rapidly.
bitstampclone

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:32:12 AM

Over the past two years,  bitcoin and bitcoin exchanges have grown a lot. It is strongly proved that the need for bitcoin has increased, and people are now getting more knowledge about the cryptocurrency system, especially bitcoins. But there is only gradual growth, not rapid growth
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 03:47:35 PM

I'm new here. My experience here in this forum will be a month at the start of the December. That's new, right? It's a shame that it's just now that I've learned Bitcoin. I think my time was wasted not knowing it when if I knew about Bitcoin last year, I would have earned more and really know what are the possibilities of Bitcoin. Maybe learning how to code or something, but that's life. I'm new, and I'm dealing with it  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██