Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you really earn from gambling and how well did you do?  (Read 942 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:19:13 AM

Well, I haven't done very well with gambling, to be frank. I've tried some martingale and other methods, but they haven't worked out for me, its actually the house edge, it just keeps getting the better of me. I haven't really invested on it, so I fortunately didn't lose any money from my wallet, but I used the bitcoins that I got from faucets and I have lost every game in the long run. So, I haven't really gained much from gambling, except for experience.
time that you consumed can consider as an investment to learn mate its up to you now if you will continue with the learning that you got coming from the game you play i think poker is one of the best place if you really wanted to make some opportunity from time to time you will build strategy that will give you some edge to gain profits just needed to assess yourself if how far you can take the risk of losing.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 12:16:54 PM

Well if you don't want to lose bitcoin then don't play gambling since only a few win there. Just like me I quitted long ago already, but I won little there too like 0.02 btc in total and that's my biggest win there. And i  didn't even deposited anything to win that amount since I got my bet amount from a tip of a friend. And I quitted gambling because whenever I deposited something on it, ends up losing all of it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:48:55 PM

Well if you don't want to lose bitcoin then don't play gambling since only a few win there. Just like me I quitted long ago already, but I won little there too like 0.02 btc in total and that's my biggest win there. And i  didn't even deposited anything to win that amount since I got my bet amount from a tip of a friend. And I quitted gambling because whenever I deposited something on it, ends up losing all of it.
I think you lost your money in slot games, so you are frustrated with your loss. I will not say that gambling is a productive activity, But you can make some decent profit in some games. I made some coins in sports betting. And many people are making a nice profit in a poker game. But I am not expert in a poker game. So I will do sports betting and will make some money. But if you play slot games yes you will end up with big lose.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: