Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100/$150/$200 AWS Credits || Cheap Amazon Web Services Coupons || AutoBuy  (Read 434751 times)
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:40:11 AM

Are these stackable??

Yes these are stackable and now 19x codes left in stock for grab Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpmzin

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

how ,much for 4 coupons pm me
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

how ,much for 4 coupons pm me
4X Coupon price 56$ BTC , thanks for your interest and get them from auto purchase link whenever needed Smiley

natirat232

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

The trader confirmed that the code really fast, I will support you indefinitely.

ThankYou

https://www.mx7.com/i/bc7/hkkn20.jpg
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:31:38 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 08:53:45 AM by Blackshadow007

The trader confirmed that the code really fast, I will support you indefinitely.

ThankYou

Thanks for your purchase and trust in my service . Let me know when you need more Smiley

loserkids

Activity: 83
Merit: 13

Bitcoin = Freedom

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:27:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 11:03:22 AM by loserkids

Got my code within 10 minutes. Thanks!

░★░★░★░   freedomnode.com - BTCitcoin, Cryptography & Decentralization   ░★░★░★░
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:50:10 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 12:34:41 PM by Blackshadow007

Got my code within 10 minutes. Thanks!

Thanks for your purchase Smiley

awsses

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

This code does not work with AWS EC2
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 12:27:59 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 03:08:40 PM by Blackshadow007

Its easy to write one line that " code do not work with AWS EC2 "
But let me ask you one thing Do you know what is AWS EC2 ?
its ( AMAZON ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD )
Check beside event name " Applicable Products Tab See complete list " for this service listed or not .

Code credit works fine for EC2 and i have hundreds of buyers for this . You must know how to use AWS properly and please do remember that NEW AWS Account has some limitation , For example if you want to use different region you have to manually request to AWS Support for limit increase and location expand . Also do remember that your AWS account must be verified with CC + Phone and real info in order to use the full AWS Services .  Smiley ; also the comment you did on my thread did you purchased any from me ? if so post your selly order ID and contact me via Skype for any inquiry . Check my sale and everyone purchase for EC2 Usage , remember AWS is not easy to operate and i do not provide support how to operate AWS Account , my job is for credits applied or not , Read the terms of trade . For your information do remember when you add credits to your aws account and deploy Instance in your AWS you will not see credit usage instantly , you will see how much credits used by your running instance in " Bills " page and full usage report you will get when current month Bill generates and credits will be automatically used by the Running services when it burned then your CC will be charged . You get that usage report from " Bills " section of AWS billing panel for the last month credit usage report .

awsses

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

Check beside event name " Applicable Products Tab See complete list " for this service listed or not .

Code credit works fine for EC2 and i have hundreds of buyers for this . You must know how to use AWS properly and please do remember that NEW AWS Account has some limitation , For example if you want to use different region you have to manually request to AWS Support for limit increase and location expand . Also do remember that your AWS account must be verified with CC + Phone and real info in order to use the full AWS Services .  Smiley ; also the comment you did on my thread did you purchased any from me ? if so post your selly order ID and contact me via Skype for any inquiry . Check my sale and everyone purchase for EC2 Usage , remember AWS is not easy to operate and i do not provide support how to operate AWS Account , my job is for credits applied or not , Read the terms of trade . For your information do remember when you add credits to your aws account and deploy Instance in your AWS you will not see credit usage instantly , you will see how much credits used by your running instance in " Bills " page and full usage report you will get when current month Bill generates and credits will be automatically used by the Running services when it burned then your CC will be charged . You get that usage report from " Bills " section of AWS billing panel for the last month credit usage report .

****If you want to purchase 150$ credit code then visit here @ 14$ BTC per code ( 5x in stock ) :   https://selly.gg/p/a3be7a95

**** If you want to purchase 100$ credit code then visit here @ 13$ BTC per code ( 17x in stock ) : https://selly.gg/p/3ed2b389

yes formerly worked, BUT NOT WORK NOW
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:56:49 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 07:15:48 PM by Blackshadow007

****If you want to purchase 150$ credit code then visit here @ 14$ BTC per code ( 5x in stock ) :   https://selly.gg/p/a3be7a95

**** If you want to purchase 100$ credit code then visit here @ 13$ BTC per code ( 17x in stock ) : https://selly.gg/p/3ed2b389

yes formerly worked, BUT NOT WORK NOW

Formerly worked ? are you really stupid enough to comment like that ? or do you even know what are you saying . So as per your comment Amazon did provide this 150$ credit coupon for Amazon Elastic compute cloud before and suddenly decided not to provide that service LOL .. but everyone can see " AMAZON ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD " listed in Applicable Products List . As far i understand you don't even know how to operate AWS and for your Information , I am using that right now . also as i told you before after apply the code to aws account go to " Credits " section and check beside event name " Applicable Products Tab See complete list " for this service listed or not . I will not go to more argue with you since you just post invalid claim which proof you don't have .
Here is the proof that credit works fine with EC2 [ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud ] , so next time you come to my thread and question my service think twice and better come with some knowledge that what you are claiming Smiley Thanks for your invalid claim .

awsses

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

you want to deceive everyone with your screenshots Huh  Tongue

you can open See complete list

List of Services YOUR EVENT CODES
Below are a list of services that can be used with this specific credit.
AWS Config
AWS Data Pipeline
AWS Data Transfer
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
AWS IoT
AWS Key Management Service
AWS Lambda
AWS OpsWorks
AWS Storage Gateway
AWS Support (Basic)
Amazon AppStream
Amazon CloudFront
Amazon CloudSearch
Amazon DynamoDB
Amazon ElastiCache
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
Amazon Elastic File System
Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Amazon Elastic Transcoder
Amazon Glacier
Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Machine Learning
Amazon RDS Service
Amazon Redshift
Amazon Route 53
Amazon Simple EDI
Amazon Simple Email Service
Amazon Simple Notification Service
Amazon Simple Queue Service
Amazon Simple Storage Service
Amazon SimpleDB
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud

List of Services ( OTHER EVENT CODES )

AWS Certificate Manager
AWS CloudHSM
AWS CloudTrail
AWS CodeCommit
AWS CodeDeploy
AWS CodePipeline
AWS Config
AWS Data Pipeline
AWS Data Transfer
AWS Database Migration Service
AWS Device Farm
AWS Direct Connect
AWS Directory Service
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
AWS Import/Export Snowball
AWS IoT
AWS Lambda
AWS Mobile Hub
AWS OpsWorks
AWS Service Catalog
AWS Storage Gateway
Alexa Top Sites
Alexa Web Information Service
Amazon API Gateway
Amazon AppStream
Amazon CloudFront
Amazon CloudSearch
Amazon Cloudcast (deprecated)
Amazon Cognito Sync
Amazon DynamoDB
Amazon EC2 Container Registry (ECR)
Amazon EC2 Container Service
Amazon ElastiCache
Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Amazon Flexible Payments Service
Amazon Fulfillment Web Service
Amazon GameLift
Amazon Glacier
Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Kinesis Firehose
Amazon Machine Learning
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Amazon RDS Service
Amazon Redshift
Amazon Route 53
Amazon Simple EDI
Amazon Simple Workflow Service
Amazon SimpleDB
Amazon WorkDocs
Amazon WorkSpaces
Amazon Zocalo
AmazonWorkMail

awsses

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

before buying should get acquainted with this

Code:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6yrq4wXW6YUJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D1684441.0

Some facts:

Very Important point AWS Terms & Conditions. Mainly it concerns to misappropriated Educate FY codes (you can confirm this)

Code:
https://aws.amazon.com/forms/contact-aws-educate-students/

1.9. Promotional Credit is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date indicated when you receive the applicable Promotional Credit code (or such other date designated by AWS). Failure to use Promotional Credit before such expiration date will result in the forfeiture of Promotional Credit. We reserve the right to cancel Promotional Credit at any time. No refunds will be granted for any expired or cancelled Promotional Credit.

These codes are poisonous Educate FY and have not been obtained in a legitimate.

Hi, Bro
Its Jason Yes,
They have wiped 1 of my own account credits I contacted the guy from which I bought those Educate FY credits were obtained from Kern Community Colleges but now recently AWS has blacklisted those colleges for some other reason and make earlier credits wiped but according to him only Educate FY codes are obtained from kccd Educate program but other codes are from event participation. Now as far as I know all educate Series codes are poisonous however I am not sure as john told yesterday that he has 12 accounts his 11 accounts are working fine but 1 of account credits are wiped but he had used same codes to all of his account until then never buy Educate FY Series codes from anyone also I have 4 of AWS account almost all of them uses same codes but they wiped the codes from one of my own AWS account but I was using VCC in that.

also you set your credit card limit to lowest and contact them regarding wiping of the codes as those all codes  ( except Educate FY ) codes are from legit events they may think that you have purchased those codes so try to convenience them regarding restore of the codes they can  waive your bill as those other codes are 100% legit.

yes you correct, These codes are poisonous Educate FY and have not been obtained in a legitimate.
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:14:53 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 08:55:46 PM by Blackshadow007

you want to deceive everyone with your screenshots Huh  Tongue

you can open See complete list

List of Services YOUR EVENT CODES
AWS Config
AWS Data Pipeline
AWS Data Transfer
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
AWS IoT
AWS Lambda
AWS OpsWorks
AWS Storage Gateway
AWS Support (Basic)
Amazon AppStream
Amazon CloudFront
Amazon CloudSearch
Amazon DynamoDB
Amazon ElastiCache
Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Amazon Glacier
Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Machine Learning
Amazon RDS Service
Amazon Redshift
Amazon Route 53
Amazon Simple EDI
Amazon SimpleDB

List of Services ( OTHER EVENT CODES )

AWS Certificate Manager
AWS CloudHSM
AWS CloudTrail
AWS CodeCommit
AWS CodeDeploy
AWS CodePipeline
AWS Config
AWS Data Pipeline
AWS Data Transfer
AWS Database Migration Service
AWS Device Farm
AWS Direct Connect
AWS Directory Service
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
AWS Import/Export Snowball
AWS IoT
AWS Lambda
AWS Mobile Hub
AWS OpsWorks
AWS Service Catalog
AWS Storage Gateway
Alexa Top Sites
Alexa Web Information Service
Amazon API Gateway
Amazon AppStream
Amazon CloudFront
Amazon CloudSearch
Amazon Cloudcast (deprecated)
Amazon Cognito Sync
Amazon DynamoDB
Amazon EC2 Container Registry (ECR)
Amazon EC2 Container Service
Amazon ElastiCache
Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Amazon Flexible Payments Service
Amazon Fulfillment Web Service
Amazon GameLift
Amazon Glacier
Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Kinesis Firehose
Amazon Machine Learning
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Amazon RDS Service
Amazon Redshift
Amazon Route 53
Amazon Simple EDI
Amazon Simple Workflow Service
Amazon SimpleDB
Amazon WorkDocs
Amazon WorkSpaces
Amazon Zocalo
AmazonWorkMail

Well i have no time to argue for your useless claim so i just marked your reply that what is AMAZON EC2 in Red . and thanks for your free bump with stupid comment Wink
and again think twice before question my service .   Cheesy Wink and you want to question my sale for deceive ? well buddy check the feedback both here and in selly before talk about issue for my sale and you are nowhere near to even talk about deceive for my sale . Good luck and keep bumping my thread like this .. now  16x codes left thanks to your free bump which gave me sale of 7x Wink

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:52:50 PM

There is nothing wrong with these codes, I bought a lot of them and if there was any problem that the seller wouldn't be willing to fix I would be the first to warn the others and put him on my personal list of scammers. In fact I did the very opposite, I put Blackshadow007 on my list of legit sellers and the list is very short (6 active sellers).

Blackshadow007, you are right, the kid is giving you free bumps and as a side effect he also entertains the whole forum with his stupidity. What more can you possibly wish for? Smiley

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:55:07 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 03:49:05 AM by Blackshadow007

There is nothing wrong with these codes, I bought a lot of them and if there was any problem that the seller wouldn't be willing to fix I would be the first to warn the others and put him on my personal list of scammers. In fact I did the very opposite, I put Blackshadow007 on my list of legit sellers and the list is very short (6 active people sellers).

Blackshadow007, you are right, the kid is giving you free bumps and as a side effect he also entertains the whole forum with his stupidity. What more can you possibly wish for? Smiley

Just check his comment lol ; he don't even know what is Amazon EC2 and came to question my sale, .. thats why i marked his own reply that he is so stupid enough to even claim like that :v

" Formerly worked , now do not work " -------- This comment made my day frankly speaking lol .

cpmzin

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

WICH EVENT IS THIS
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 02:34:38 PM by Blackshadow007

WICH EVENT IS THIS

Thanks for  your interest and event name listed on front page .

150$ value coupon codes are AWS Education ( ENG_FY2016_Q3_Q9 )
100$ value coupon codes are AWS Education ( EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 )

maxfunky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:41:08 AM

Thanks for  your interest and event name listed on front page .

I received 5 codes but the event is EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_12 not EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 ! Undecided Not the same at all when you redeem a lot of codes in many accounts !

Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:05:33 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 10:42:57 AM by Blackshadow007

Thanks for  your interest and event name listed on front page .

I received 5 codes but the event is EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_12 not EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_10 ! Undecided Not the same at all when you redeem a lot of codes in many accounts !

Both are the same value and same work only made in different month by Amazon ( its just months Quarter 4 month 12 , quarter 4 month 10 ). You are allowed max 4x per AWS Account for that means if you have Q4_12 you cannot add Q4_10 if previously 4x added and same if you already have Q4_10 previously 4x then you cannot add Q4_12 to that same AWS account  Smiley ; always ask me any inquiry before purchase and clear your mind .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: