Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100/$150/$200 AWS Credits || Cheap Amazon Web Services Coupons || AutoBuy  (Read 434748 times)
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:00:01 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 10:12:44 AM by johnsmithx

You are allowed max 4x per AWS Account for that means if you have Q4_12 you cannot add Q4_10 if previously 4x added and same if you already have Q4_10 previously 4x then you cannot add Q4_12 to that same AWS account  Smiley

No, that's not true. The limit of 4 is for the same event (i.e. the exact name) so of course you can have 4x Q4_10 together with 4x Q4_12 together with whatever other Qx_xx, all together with the $100 Qx_xx ones.

The only valid reason maxfunky could be complaining is if he already had Q4_12 in his account and he specifically expected to get Q4_10 exactly for the reason that they do stack. Of course the seller should "know" what he is selling, on the other hand he can never really know what the code will turn out to be. The batch I got a week or two ago contained one (presumably last) Q4_10 and all the others were Q4_12 ones, since then all later batches are Q4_12. Once the seller's supplier is out of their Q4_12 stock they will start supplying Q1_xx which will again stack with all the previous codes.

Anyway, if that's the case, maxfunky, I can buy them off you but I will pay only after I redeem them.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:42:08 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 11:04:59 AM by Blackshadow007

You are allowed max 4x per AWS Account for that means if you have Q4_12 you cannot add Q4_10 if previously 4x added and same if you already have Q4_10 previously 4x then you cannot add Q4_12 to that same AWS account  Smiley

No, that's not true. The limit of 4 is for the same event (i.e. the exact name) so of course you can have 4x Q4_10 together with 4x Q4_12 together with whatever other Qx_xx, all together with the $100 Qx_xx ones.

The only valid reason maxfunky could be complaining is if he already had Q4_12 in his account and he specifically expected to get Q4_10 exactly for the reason that they do stack. Of course the seller should "know" what he is selling, on the other hand he can never really know what the code will turn out to be. The batch I got a week or two ago contained one (presumably last) Q4_10 and all the others were Q4_12 ones, since then all later batches are Q4_12. Once the seller's supplier is out of their Q4_12 stock they will start supplying Q1_xx which will again stack with all the previous codes.

Anyway, if that's the case, maxfunky, I can buy them off you but I will pay only after I redeem them.

Ok so maxfunky can you not able to stack the purchased codes in your AWS ? if that so you can sell them to John and if not then next time when you decide to get specially 100$ ones please do ask me before your purchase . If this Q4_10 or Q4_12 really bothers you . I apologize for the trouble but my codes are working as always so you can just sell them to John if you cannot use that . Thanks John for your support here i do appreciate that ; also its not possible to check every event name such perfectly as i do have huge load of stocks update regularly , i actually can't know the exact Q_10 OR Q_12 difference until i apply every code to my AWS which is not possible . I updated my OP thread for current load codes but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .  Then ask me before purchase , so no more confusion happens again .

maxfunky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:34:23 PM

Exactly  Roll Eyes

Ok so maxfunky can you not able to stack the purchased codes in your AWS ? if that so you can sell them to John and if not then next time when you decide to get specially 100$ ones please do ask me before your purchase . If this Q4_10 or Q4_12 really bothers you . I apologize for the trouble but my codes are working as always so you can just sell them to John if you cannot use that . Thanks John for your support here i do appreciate that ; also its not possible to check every event name such perfectly as i do have huge load of stocks update regularly , i actually can't know the exact Q_10 OR Q_12 difference until i apply every code to my AWS which is not possible . I updated my OP thread for current load codes but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .

First, yes the codes you sell are 100% valid! The only prob is that I need a lot of Q_10 and I have too much Q_12 now.

but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .  Then ask me before purchase , so no more confusion happens again .

That's what I did...

Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:09:21 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 05:11:51 AM by Blackshadow007

Exactly  Roll Eyes

Ok so maxfunky can you not able to stack the purchased codes in your AWS ? if that so you can sell them to John and if not then next time when you decide to get specially 100$ ones please do ask me before your purchase . If this Q4_10 or Q4_12 really bothers you . I apologize for the trouble but my codes are working as always so you can just sell them to John if you cannot use that . Thanks John for your support here i do appreciate that ; also its not possible to check every event name such perfectly as i do have huge load of stocks update regularly , i actually can't know the exact Q_10 OR Q_12 difference until i apply every code to my AWS which is not possible . I updated my OP thread for current load codes but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .

First, yes the codes you sell are 100% valid! The only prob is that I need a lot of Q_10 and I have too much Q_12 now.

but again i want to say if this really bothers Q_10 or Q_12 which is frankly i am hearing first time from Max, Cause no customer of mine ever mentioned me this difference before until max .  Then ask me before purchase , so no more confusion happens again .

That's what I did...

Ok Q_10 not possible at the moment , i updated my thread as all coming codes now are Q_12 , Q_10 can be among them as i told you before none before you bothered about it and its just Quarter month 10 and Month 12 difference , also its not possible for me to check every code for this perfection event name cause you only know the actual event name when you apply to AWS account not before that . You can know basic event name of course but these actual name "EDU_QXX_XXX_XX" Appears after apply and i checked that time it was Q_10 so i told you but amazon changed from Q10 to Q12 when that's not possible to know actually . I updated the thread about this series now so if you think to purchase from now on Q_12 is there you have to know . Thanks .

cpmzin

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:00:53 PM

you have any another event , if yes pm me
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:12:37 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 05:37:33 AM by Blackshadow007

you have any another event , if yes pm me

Sorry i have only these 2 events at the moment which mentioned on front page of thread . Thanks for your interest Smiley

Marini83

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:12:05 AM

Thank you I received the coupons! Vouching
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 03:39:32 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 08:14:59 AM by Blackshadow007

Thank you I received the coupons! Vouching

Thanks for your purchase and trust in my service .

Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 06:31:24 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 07:02:31 PM by Blackshadow007

Just bought two $150 coupons, worked good.

Thanks for your purchase Smiley

Sisterhood

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

What month do they expire in 2017?
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 12:04:56 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 07:38:30 AM by Blackshadow007

What month do they expire in 2017?

Code expiry is 31st Jan 2018 .

B945

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

Easy to communicate with Blackshadow007, responds quickly.
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

Easy to communicate with Blackshadow007, responds quickly.

Thanks and whenever you need in future let me know .  Wink

Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

5X TC Event codes restocked now .  Smiley

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

Hey I might need one of these to host a few nodes. Do you know if these credits apply for the VPS that they provide that you can rent.

The Windows / Ubuntu servers?

I think Amazon calls them Instances.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Hey I might need one of these to host a few nodes. Do you know if these credits apply for the VPS that they provide that you can rent.

The thing you are talking about is AWS EC2 [ ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD ] and yes all the credits i am selling can use this service , no restrictions . But before you proceed to purchase i want to make things clear please read and understand my terms and amazon terms for any future conflict . Specially Amazon Educate codes are account ID specific and has risk of being revoked in future by Amazon not necessarily it must but it can . So before you purchase please do read and understand all the terms i mentioned . Thanks for your interest in my service Smiley

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

The thing you are talking about is AWS EC2 [ ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD ] and yes all the credits i am selling can use this service , no restrictions . But before you proceed to purchase i want to make things clear please read and understand my terms and amazon terms for any future conflict . Specially Amazon Educate codes are account ID specific and has risk of being revoked in future by Amazon not necessarily it must but it can . So before you purchase please do read and understand all the terms i mentioned . Thanks for your interest in my service Smiley

Yeah I did read some threads about these and it seems that its against their rules to sell those codes and to buy these codes. I got an account in good standing and don't want to get it risk at being flagged and shutdown.

Thanks anyways for your reply.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:00:46 AM

Yeah I did read some threads about these and it seems that its against their rules to sell those codes and to buy these codes. I got an account in good standing and don't want to get it risk at being flagged and shutdown.

No problem .. thanks again for your interest Wink

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

Your account wouldn't be shut down, you don't need to worry about that. If Amazon finds out you are using these codes they will remove them from your account so you couldn't use them to pay for the expenses you accrued. Even removed they will still count as for the redeemable limit (i.e. 4 EDU codes from the same event per AWS account), though, so if you already maxed the limit you can't buy them again and redeem them again anymore. Also, Amazon may "flag" your account, meaning if you redeem some EDU codes again the chance of them being discovered and removed may be higher. If Amazon doesn't notice before the invoice is issued (usually on the 3rd day of the following month) then your codes will be used to pay your bill and you are off the hook.

Oficially, the codes should cover only the expenses you accrued after you redeemed the codes, but usually (not always!) they do retroactively affect also the expenses you accrued anytime within the given month, so one strategy could be to redeem the codes just before the month is over which gives Amazon the least time to react. I wouldn't rely on it too much, though, as exactly for this reason they are known to check the accounts just before the month ends.

Just because using these codes is risky doesn't mean they are unusable. There are scenarioes where these codes are just perfect, regardless of whether they are wiped out later or not. Please don't ask for details, you need to figure it out yourself.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 09:27:37 AM

Your account wouldn't be shut down, you don't need to worry about that. If Amazon finds out you are using these codes they will remove them from your account so you couldn't use them to pay for the expenses you accrued. Even removed they will still count as for the redeemable limit (i.e. 4 EDU codes from the same event per AWS account), though, so if you already maxed the limit you can't buy them again and redeem them again anymore. Also, Amazon may "flag" your account, meaning if you redeem some EDU codes again the chance of them being discovered and removed may be higher. If Amazon doesn't notice before the invoice is issued (usually on the 3rd day of the following month) then your codes will be used to pay your bill and you are off the hook.

Oficially, the codes should cover only the expenses you accrued after you redeemed the codes, but usually (not always!) they do retroactively affect also the expenses you accrued anytime within the given month, so one strategy could be to redeem the codes just before the month is over which gives Amazon the least time to react. I wouldn't rely on it too much, though, as exactly for this reason they are known to check the accounts just before the month ends.

Just because using these codes is risky doesn't mean they are unusable. There are scenarioes where these codes are just perfect, regardless of whether they are wiped out later or not. Please don't ask for details, you need to figure it out yourself.

Thanks for your clear explanation about the situation John . But yes amazon dont really ban every code , my own account is still good with the code redeemed on Nov mid and Jan mid .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: