Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live  (Read 30323 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:50:04 AM

After viewing your banner on this forum I registered on your site and found it much better for my use this is really a good exchange and if you continue your struggle for it and advertise it more then you will also get a place among top exchanges.
That's nice of you mate and I don't think you know how happy what you said make feel. In addition, bitsane is the future if cryptocurrency and all the board member are doing their best/thinking outside the box in other to make bitane standout.
Yeah I feel different experience, I think it is more attractive than the exchange site that I used before. I think the user interface is so nice and more fun to use. 

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
strikers1945

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:53:48 AM

Another good exchange that can compete with others.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:29:41 PM

After viewing your banner on this forum I registered on your site and found it much better for my use this is really a good exchange and if you continue your struggle for it and advertise it more then you will also get a place among top exchanges.

Those people who are struggling with yosh*t are going to fully migrate with bitsane in the future. And those who are sick for its support for complaining will be tired of using it.

Just more improvements and yes, advertisement.

lmao . I think so, if yobit will keep on working that way there will be a big possibility that most of their users will move or migrate to other trading platform including bitsane it just need few more improvements so bitsane can fully compete with other exchanges and maybe with those big exchanges online.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:55:18 AM

Yobit is a shitty exchange. Although I still have some altcoins there. Hopefully Bitsane can step up the plate. By the way are you guys not to include vDice tokens?
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:12:55 AM

Yobit is a shitty exchange. Although I still have some altcoins there. Hopefully Bitsane can step up the plate. By the way are you guys not to include vDice tokens?

i think bitsane early launch, is good use trade coin is popular and big volume transaction
ethereum , litecoin and bitcoin is very good
and then next i hope support too new altcoin in succes ico selling
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:01:42 AM

That's nice of you mate and I don't think you know how happy what you said make feel. In addition, bitsane is the future if cryptocurrency and all the board member are doing their best/thinking outside the box in other to make bitane standout.
Yeah I feel different experience, I think it is more attractive than the exchange site that I used before. I think the user interface is so nice and more fun to use. 
Couldn't agree more with you.I used to use yobit and c-cex but now I am now using bitsane also and find it easy to navigate besides it's aesthetic layout

nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:12:22 AM

Instead of spamming this thread because we are required to post here by our campaign manager. Maybe we should talk about the other ways on how to help promote Bitsane. If you have a Twitter account or Facebook maybe it might help to post there to help spread more awareness.

probably we can do that if bitsane itself has facebook fanpage (in irder to share its posts) and twitter account. I do not know if bitsane has them. however, I think some people will do it if bitsane pay more for promoting it on facebook and twitter.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
torikan

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:50:33 PM

i think bitsane early launch, is good use trade coin is popular and big volume transaction
ethereum , litecoin and bitcoin is very good
and then next i hope support too new altcoin in succes ico selling

Transition between menus fast.
But before the other stock markets you should add new coins. important
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:22:45 PM

Promising coins that are probably not yet in exchanges or still on process or are still having ongoing ICOs are Ark, Komodo, Incent, Wings DAO, Chronobank, vDice, Golem, ICONOMI and maybe some few others I forgot to mention. These projects have good support community that can make real noise.

We will definitely continue adding new and popular crypto currencies in the nearest future.
Thats good and it nice to hear that from you cos it will be good for the business
  Thats right, Adding new and promising coins is a good strategy and will make a noise to the big time traders and thats the time many traders go and transfer bitsane. Im hopping that you will add additional new coins in the future
I also support this idea and I think this will bring many new users to bitsane.Just check these ICOs ANN thread and you will know lots of their investors and bounty hunters ask same question "when and which exchange it will be listed" If bitsane reach out to their devs and invite them.it will bring lots of users
so true. the coins have a lot of support, whether it is from a new user or users that long. all the support most provide very positive support. I also hope there will be development to add new coin. I think it would be something good in the future.
torikan

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

The stock exchange site is opening in an incredible level. A little more announcement needs to be made.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:33:34 AM

Even bitsane is just a newly launched exchange i could really say that it is really better compared to yobit exchange and i agree with you regarding yobit it is really a shitty exchange thats why i decide to left and switching now to bitsane regarding on trading alts hope they will add up more good coins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:43:19 AM

Even bitsane is just a newly launched exchange i could really say that it is really better compared to yobit exchange and i agree with you regarding yobit it is really a shitty exchange thats why i decide to left and switching now to bitsane regarding on trading alts hope they will add up more good coins.
Well, you cannot compare Bitsane with yobit, it's new but it's outstanding. Yobit has a lot of issues with their clients and they listed questionable altcoins just to gain income. They even offer IOU which I don't really like and it's confusing especially the newbie.

Enough for that, Let's just support Bitsane to be popular and gain the trust of big traders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 05:39:25 AM

Well, you cannot compare Bitsane with yobit, it's new but it's outstanding. Yobit has a lot of issues with their clients and they listed questionable altcoins just to gain income. They even offer IOU which I don't really like and it's confusing especially the newbie.

Enough for that, Let's just support Bitsane to be popular and gain the trust of big traders.
Yeah thats right folks , Im not judging yobit but I recieved and read many complains about yobit. They where some issues that they are clonning other coins and put it on yobit just to get some profit. Im hoping that bitsane wont do the mistake of yobit.

I am an active trader in bitsane and i like trading their I dont have any issues in their site.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:11:31 AM

Yeah thats right folks , Im not judging yobit but I recieved and read many complains about yobit. They where some issues that they are clonning other coins and put it on yobit just to get some profit. Im hoping that bitsane wont do the mistake of yobit.

I am an active trader in bitsane and i like trading their I dont have any issues in their site.
Im hoping the same thing too that they could able to retain the good services that they give now and hopefully dont fade up and continuing it for long term.Its really a normal thing that there are errors that might happen on the future but not as bad compared to other exchanges like yobit,im just stating my views.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:23:42 AM

if bitsane can open service added new coin use vote
i think can easy replace position c-cex,yobit and bitrex in altcoin exchanger
can incraese incraese user community with added new altcoin, because after coin succes ico selling need exchanger, if buyer and follower signature campaign can join to member and trading in bitsane exchanger
the system can use paid vote and fee vote
torikan

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:24:21 AM

Creating attractive situations within the site that will make users members. As I wrote earlier, a large number of stock exchanges started to open. Need to attract members.
Your must bring the membership to an advantageous position within it.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:37:41 PM

Yobit now is not good like when it's first launch admin is very active but not like today if you are going to compared bitsane exchange to yobit i will probably choose bitsane for sure but i have some coins there which i havent sell them coz im waiting for the price increase once all my coins are sold i will never use yobit again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:00:32 PM

Yobit now is not good like when it's first launch admin is very active but not like today if you are going to compared bitsane exchange to yobit i will probably choose bitsane for sure but i have some coins there which i havent sell them coz im waiting for the price increase once all my coins are sold i will never use yobit again.
Bitsane maybe better but not famous like yobit. Yobit is here from a longer period and they are advertising continuously from its start and every person when getting to start an exchange they first use yobit because of its heavy advertisement and a lot of coins available. If bitsane want to defeat other exchanges then along with advertisement they will have to add more and more altcoins on their site.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:00:49 AM

Bitsane maybe better but not famous like yobit. Yobit is here from a longer period and they are advertising continuously from its start and every person when getting to start an exchange they first use yobit because of its heavy advertisement and a lot of coins available. If bitsane want to defeat other exchanges then along with advertisement they will have to add more and more altcoins on their site.

Yes, but I feel that with time, bitsane can become just as popular as yobit. Bitsane's signature campaign seems to be working and doing well, and I hope to see big things come from Bitsane!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:31:12 AM

Yobit had been around for sometime now, I think more than a year, compared to Bitsane which had launched recently.  Reputation wise, Yobit had been low lately because of several shitcoin being listed in their exchange.  I hope Bitsane will only list reputable coins that had been around for sometime.  And if ever they list incoming new token or coins, Bitsane must make sure that this coins is not another P 'n D coins.  I hope to see Bitsane as reputable as Poloniex or bittrrex in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: