Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live  (Read 30323 times)
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:26:16 PM

We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion. I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
If you have a huge volume,low fee can also be profitable.Bitsane is new to this niche and despite its user friendly features,it requires some incentive to bring users and traders.Low fee can be very huge incentive for traders and many will move to Bitsane for this reason.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion. I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
Bitsane is famous nowadays because it has a continued promotion in the form of signature campaign which is their best step in giving success to bitsane exchange. After a few months of running their signature campaign people will find a place in that exchange and it will be filled with traffic. Currently they have lesser members they also need to promote it more even on other places. Try to get a slot on the forum in the auction from theymos.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

If you have a huge volume,low fee can also be profitable.Bitsane is new to this niche and despite its user friendly features,it requires some incentive to bring users and traders.Low fee can be very huge incentive for traders and many will move to Bitsane for this reason.

is good idea is low fee in trading
but same another exchanger, not all member same with fee
but graduation to equal volume transaction, sample
0-10 bitcoin in volume transaction 0.30%
10-100bitcoin 0.25%
100-1000 bittcoin 0.20%
1000 -100000 bitcoin 0.15%
10000 -100,000 bitcoin 0.10%
100,000 - 1000,000 0.05%
over 1 million bitcoin 0%
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

Zero fees also has consequences of market manipulation by generating fake volumes. BitSane has got to authentic and transparent for it to succeed. low fees, high volume and additional currency pairs can add a lot more to current value of BitSane.
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:47:31 PM

Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
Bitsane is famous nowadays because it has a continued promotion in the form of signature campaign which is their best step in giving success to bitsane exchange. After a few months of running their signature campaign people will find a place in that exchange and it will be filled with traffic. Currently they have lesser members they also need to promote it more even on other places. Try to get a slot on the forum in the auction from theymos.
I also do think low fee is good promotion, and then bitsane can increase that after period of time?

well, we cannot avoid to say that signature campaign also makes bitsane is known, but the most important thing is the feature bitsane offers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
I also do think low fee is good promotion, and then bitsane can increase that after period of time?

well, we cannot avoid to say that signature campaign also makes bitsane is known, but the most important thing is the feature bitsane offers.

Signature campaign does promote the website in the bitcointalk community but you need far more advertisement to gain quality traffic to Bitsane. The creator is trying hard, we need some new tactics to reach out more.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Bitsane seen rising, probably becouse there are great people behind bitsane. With the good plan that has been prepared. If I have money I want to invest it in bitsane. Could there be a chance?
its really very good idea to invest your money in Bitsane because bitcoin getting much more popularity and you are right that bitsane rising day by day so i gree with your plan and i hope you will get a good profit in the near future through Bitsane.
is Bitsane itself an investment site or a coin? I thought bitsane is a Crypto currency exchange where users can buy sell Crypto currency. and can trade and exchange.. if this is right than I don't understand the meaning of investment in bitsane...
I guess he meant trading at bitsane.
Anyway I too have made two suggestions here and hope bitsane will consider both or atleast one of them.Here is a brief summary of my suggestions :
1.Bitsane referral system to encourage existing members to invite their friends.
2.New coins ICO.I have seen this on yobit and c-cex and have made some small profit also

No that would be a very bad idea. Among the ICO's it will be better for Bitsane to stick to the more tested ones. If they want to be taken seriously then they should stay away from shitcoins who do not try to create anything good for whole community.

Actually I think it is a good idea.  Bitsane is a business entity,  and we all know that hosting an ICO gives a good profit.  So that is a plus for Bitsane stash.  Now the problem lies to this shitcoins being promoted as ICO, Bitsane can do something about this.   They can tighten their regulation on accepting ICO coins.  More preferably verifying the people behind the coin with their home address and other stuff that will assure that the project is legit and with known people behind.  This will boost Bitsane popularity and when trust is established in terms of Exchange holding ICO, most coins will target Bitsane to host their ICO, and most people will more likely promote Bitsane as Escrow or as exchange to host an ongoing ICO.   
torikan

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

What is the latest situation on the site right now.
your are not updating . We are waiting for your efforts to add new coins.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:39:17 PM

I agree with you that Bitsane exchange will be get more popularity because Bitsane exchange is very trusted exchange and Bitsane exchange has too much low fees than other exchange and it exchange is very simple and easy.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:03:19 PM

You are right adding more coins to the exchange will make the exchange more attractive to the traders along with that they have to increase their budget for their advertisement so that more and more people all-over the world know about it and to join it for their trace just like yobit who are advertising from about more than a year.
Bitsane (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

Zero fees also has consequences of market manipulation by generating fake volumes. BitSane has got to authentic and transparent for it to succeed. low fees, high volume and additional currency pairs can add a lot more to current value of BitSane.

We are working on it. Thanks Smiley
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Not sure but I think Liqui is a young yet very promising exchanger and I guess one of the main reasons is by adding those hot new coins with great community support. And with some previous exchanges becoming shitty like Yobit there is a big chance for Bitsane to succeed. Avoid those shitty coins and look for community backed coins.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Signature campaign does promote the website in the bitcointalk community but you need far more advertisement to gain quality traffic to Bitsane. The creator is trying hard, we need some new tactics to reach out more.
Signature campaign is more better than any other tactics as you can see yobit is relying only on their signature campaign from a few years and because of that advertising they are famous over the forum even they have some problems to the members of yobit.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:10:54 AM

You are right adding more coins to the exchange will make the exchange more attractive to the traders along with that they have to increase their budget for their advertisement so that more and more people all-over the world know about it and to join it for their trace just like yobit who are advertising from about more than a year.
Yes, adding more altcoin is good, if they added famouse altcoin it will attracts more people to trade in bitsane. Probably bitsane just wait for the right time. Everything is will be good if we keep be carefull.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:26:10 AM

Not sure but I think Liqui is a young yet very promising exchanger and I guess one of the main reasons is by adding those hot new coins with great community support. And with some previous exchanges becoming shitty like Yobit there is a big chance for Bitsane to succeed. Avoid those shitty coins and look for community backed coins.
I totally agree with you. Liqui is getting a good place in exchanges. because of adding only valued Coins, and liqui have been doing good promotions and bounties, if Bitsane also add good coins and good strategy for advertising it can get a good reputation.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

I totally agree with you. Liqui is getting a good place in exchanges. because of adding only valued Coins, and liqui have been doing good promotions and bounties, if Bitsane also add good coins and good strategy for advertising it can get a good reputation.

I guess owner, developers and as well as the marketing team of bitsane is already looking upon on this point. But so far bitsane is getting known by those traders a little by little.

And of course they will always rely on what's the people/traders are loving so that they can give you guys the best trading experience.

They are always been aware with those non-value coins since it was everywhere.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

I guess owner, developers and as well as the marketing team of bitsane is already looking upon on this point. But so far bitsane is getting known by those traders a little by little.

And of course they will always rely on what's the people/traders are loving so that they can give you guys the best trading experience.

I think bitsane developers and marketing team is now planning to make their move in order to make bitsane come up in other new exchanges , Hope that bitsane will make a good move in order to chase the move of other exchanges. Hope that the bitsane team will make a very good move in thr future.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

I think bitsane developers and marketing team is now planning to make their move in order to make bitsane come up in other new exchanges , Hope that bitsane will make a good move in order to chase the move of other exchanges. Hope that the bitsane team will make a very good move in thr future.

Bitsane has good future if it maintained well. Need to balance between advertising, new features, new coins as well as their profit. Its a little hard but not impossible. Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:23:30 PM

Bitsane has good future if it maintained well. Need to balance between advertising, new features, new coins as well as their profit. Its a little hard but not impossible. Smiley
Advertising and adding new coins are the most wanted two thing for giving success to bitsane. the advertising is already continue for the exchange but we are not seeing any progress in adding more coins to there only a few coins may not make it No.1 in the crypto world.
zahra4577

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:02:29 AM

Advertising and adding new coins are the most wanted two thing for giving success to bitsane. the advertising is already continue for the exchange but we are not seeing any progress in adding more coins to there only a few coins may not make it No.1 in the crypto world.
Adding every other coin will not going to promote BitSane for most of these are shitcoins.
I hope bitsane adds only good reputed coin which will go a long way in retaining the existing members and bringing new ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: