Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live  (Read 30321 times)
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

if you want sugestion bitsane without fee is not good sugestion
I do not think so. When Chinese exchanges are unable to provide no-fee trade and no leverage for trading, and other country's exchanges are able to provide those, then they will chances to attract more traders. As a short term promotion, no-fee trade will work effectively as far as I have seen in some exchanges.

I am against the no trade fee because it will lessen the sites source of revenue but thinking  about the possibility if having more users, then I think it will be covered by withdrawal processing fee.  And a well placed advertisement banner. 

Big users without trading fee is better than a few users with fee. 

actually no trading fee is notavailable anymore on bitsane. you can read this
LATEST UPDATE: Bitsane welcomes Bitcointalk visitors to register and trade with 0% FEE until 31 Dec 2016 23:59.
That's right, 0% FEE TRADING! Just follow
this link to create your account.
Existing users : please contact our customer service to request a zero fee trading option.
so 0% trading fee was available until 31 december 2016 only. and it is 1 february 2017.  so I think no good reason for debating that matter any longer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

LATEST UPDATE: Bitsane welcomes Bitcointalk visitors to register and trade with 0% FEE until 31 Dec 2016 23:59.
Existing users : please contact our customer service to request a zero fee trading option.
so 0% trading fee was available until 31 december 2016 only. and it is 1 february 2017.  so I think no good reason for debating that matter any longer.

It's obvious on what date we are we now. And of course bitsane or any exchange that has that type of promo for having 0% trading fee needs to get profit.

Don't expect that it is going to be implemented for a very long time, they need to operate and pay for their expenses and other things.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:35:26 AM

Is it time for you to add new coins to Bitsane now?
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:48:07 AM

A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

I do not think so. When Chinese exchanges are unable to provide no-fee trade and no leverage for trading, and other country's exchanges are able to provide those, then they will chances to attract more traders. As a short term promotion, no-fee trade will work effectively as far as I have seen in some exchanges.

I am against the no trade fee because it will lessen the sites source of revenue but thinking  about the possibility if having more users, then I think it will be covered by withdrawal processing fee.  And a well placed advertisement banner. 

AT the starting/initial stage of any business the company do not seek for the revenue/profit but it seek for the reputation and establishment all over the market. The same maybe with bitsane. Currently they are in the initial stage so they will adopt those procedures with which they will be able to attract everyone . So if they will start no fees service then they will be adopted by every trader and will have the chance to become one of the top exchanges.
I see a point in your post.Some kind of incentives are always a good promotional method. Bitsane gave 0% fee to bitcointalk members now it should be extended to Include all new members.
I saw one of Indian bitcoin exchange is offering upto $3.5 worth of bitcoin to new users as an sign up incentive.

torikan

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

Do not need a plug-in that can do stop-loss?
There is no situation that can be followed for 24 hours. I think it would be very useful for you to have an update to do a Stop-loss for this.
And it would be nice if you had a feature like Trollbox. User activity can be tracked from here. At the same time I am an investor from turkey. There is no place to buy btc with turkish lira including paypal. If you go to an application where money will be sent with the Turkish lira, there will be a flow of investors far above your estimates.
torikan

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:38:26 PM

your message i now pay attention to. Does poloniax bittrex need to add bitsane while adding new coins? You're bullshitting. Bitsane needs coinlere to provide volume primarily. It is very difficult to win a new user if it is not volume. real Coin world.
The Bitsane menu and site are very top level from many stock markets. With a few additions will easily become an effective stock market for the market. Coin menu editing, Trollbox, Stop-loss are enough. But the stock market has to strengthen itself with strong coins.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:47:15 AM

Ussualy 0% fee trading only promote in exchanger
is permanent free fee trading only china exchanger, but new regulation, china exchanger must use fee trading too
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:34:43 AM

AT the starting/initial stage of any business the company do not seek for the revenue/profit but it seek for the reputation and establishment all over the market. The same maybe with bitsane. Currently they are in the initial stage so they will adopt those procedures with which they will be able to attract everyone . So if they will start no fees service then they will be adopted by every trader and will have the chance to become one of the top exchanges.
I see a point in your post.Some kind of incentives are always a good promotional method. Bitsane gave 0% fee to bitcointalk members now it should be extended to Include all new members.
I saw one of Indian bitcoin exchange is offering upto $3.5 worth of bitcoin to new users as an sign up incentive.
Bonus giving on sign up is not secured way to collect legit traders or exchangers as everyone will sign up multiple accounts to get the bonus and if IP restriction is kept then people will use different IPs to register for getting the bonus. It will be better that a good bonus is given for the verification of the member to their account.
torikan

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:02:52 PM

Do you think to go to a system that accepts payment by credit card?
I have said before, it is very difficult to get BTC in Turkey and Paypal has also shut down its service to Turkey. A new emerging exchange site created a wallet with 0 commission from the android application card. I sent $ 5 to try the direct account. I got btc from the company of the company. I would suggest that you consider a similar system. Especially if you accept the Turkish lira money transfer.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:13:57 PM

Do you think to go to a system that accepts payment by credit card?
I have said before, it is very difficult to get BTC in Turkey and Paypal has also shut down its service to Turkey. A new emerging exchange site created a wallet with 0 commission from the android application card. I sent $ 5 to try the direct account. I got btc from the company of the company. I would suggest that you consider a similar system. Especially if you accept the Turkish lira money transfer.

I dont think it will be possible to add a particular country's currency But I too will support the idea of adding money from credit cards into the site while buying BTC. I have heard American Express provides such kind of service with other less marketed currencies. Adding Lira, Rupees, Piso and Dinar would be a unique feature to have. Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

I am against the no trade fee because it will lessen the sites source of revenue but thinking  about the possibility if having more users, then I think it will be covered by withdrawal processing fee.  And a well placed advertisement banner.  

Bonus giving on sign up is not secured way to collect legit traders or exchangers as everyone will sign up multiple accounts to get the bonus and if IP restriction is kept then people will use different IPs to register for getting the bonus. It will be better that a good bonus is given for the verification of the member to their account.

It is true that  in most instances newly sign up members are given a bonus, they will exploit.  I am not in favor in such kind of bonuses, I think it would be better if there is this called ladder system where points are given everytime they do a trade, and each steps (points) accumulated, there is some kind of reward.
zahra4577

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:36:33 AM

There is no situation that can be followed for 24 hours. I think it would be very useful for you to have an update to do a Stop-loss for this.
And it would be nice if you had a feature like Trollbox. User activity can be tracked from here. At the same time I am an investor from turkey. There is no place to buy btc with turkish lira including paypal. If you go to an application where money will be sent with the Turkish lira, there will be a flow of investors far above your estimates.
I agree with you but may be not only the Turkish lira, it helps if bitsane do research about which country is the most number of traders cryptocurrency, this might be a bit difficult. from a variety of news that we can at least we know that China holds the largest bitcoin in number and probably USA, JAPAN and RUSSIA will overtake china soon.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:10:21 AM

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.

I think for a New exchange like Bitsane, adding New coins can be helpful as it bring new investors associated with the new coin. This will really help the new coin owners too and exchange itself. They can start the voting system to list new coins and also make a rule that if there is not a set minimum trade for a coin, that coin will be delisted. This will keep the exchange clean with useful coins only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

I think for a New exchange like Bitsane, adding New coins can be helpful as it bring new investors associated with the new coin. This will really help the new coin owners too and exchange itself. They can start the voting system to list new coins and also make a rule that if there is not a set minimum trade for a coin, that coin will be delisted. This will keep the exchange clean with useful coins only.
I agree with it, it's like the other exchange site strategy. Bringing new coin to bitsane will result to new investors too and the more investors in your trading site will make bitsane famous and will stand a chance to compete to other trading sites.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

I agree with you and even a part of the people that can make decision on the site. However, I have seen some issues being raised and most especially the listing of additional coins but it seems this is not getting the right attention. Most new coins coming in are always faced with the challenge of getting listed and this is where Bitsane comes in, with that, more services of the site will be harnessed with more exposure and popularity...
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

Depends on what coin. I like Bitsane how it is right now. Only the good coins are listed even if they are still lacking a couple more. In my opinion they should have trading with 0% fees. Many active day traders are looking for it ever since the Chinese exchanges have removed them.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
torikan

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

I agree with you but may be not only the Turkish lira, it helps if bitsane do research about which country is the most number of traders cryptocurrency, this might be a bit difficult. from a variety of news that we can at least we know that China holds the largest bitcoin in number and probably USA, JAPAN and RUSSIA will overtake china soon.
I agree with what you said. I want to buy BTC but I have limited space to buy. Now a company has started to transfer 0 paid money from credit card. I sent $ 5 to try, and if the bank does not cut the commission, I plan to do my BTC purchases this way.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:44:34 PM

Depends on what coin. I like Bitsane how it is right now. Only the good coins are listed even if they are still lacking a couple more. In my opinion they should have trading with 0% fees. Many active day traders are looking for it ever since the Chinese exchanges have removed them.
Well, the addition of new coins are not made at random. exchanger must also take into account whether the coin, will benefit, or will only lead to trouble. may add new coins would indeed be very helpful, but it should also be taken into account with the good. it might make bitsane become more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: