Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live  (Read 30323 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
I agree , Keeping the transaction fee or withdrawing fee low will make you have traders stay zone , Bitsane can possibly have more customers if the fee is low. Like the other exchange that I use , the exchange has a low fee thats why there are many traders who are using it and start trading their. Try to adopt that achievement bitsane team.
Fee is a source of income that generate the most revenue for the exchange sites, I think applying a low fee for a long time will not be good for bitsane except bitsane already have a lot of users. Low fee may apply at certain times, it would be better for the promotion of bitsane.
but for a promotion, I think it is a good way to invite people to try to use bitsane. besides, when bitsane have been well known, the fee could be increased little by little. because when using a fee large enough for the moment, I think many people are going away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

How many of use are actually using bitsane as our primary exchange?I have a suggestion to Bitsane admin.Start sending payments to signature participants in their bitsane wallet.Almost all exchanges that run their signature campaign here ask participants to sign up at their exchange and send payment to their wallet.

I agree on this, however, people will trade in an exchange whenever they wanted to trade there, even if this stuff is implemented among us, those who do not trade primarily on Bitsane will just withdraw the coins and trade somewhere else.   It will be better if Bitsane also listed other altcoins, especially the one that have a successful ICO.  Though voting system is also an option, they can even have an option for that coin to buy vote if the management wanted to take profit on coin voting system just what C-Cex and other exchanges doing.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:26:58 PM

How many of use are actually using bitsane as our primary exchange?I have a suggestion to Bitsane admin.Start sending payments to signature participants in their bitsane wallet.Almost all exchanges that run their signature campaign here ask participants to sign up at their exchange and send payment to their wallet.

I agree on this, however, people will trade in an exchange whenever they wanted to trade there, even if this stuff is implemented among us, those who do not trade primarily on Bitsane will just withdraw the coins and trade somewhere else.   It will be better if Bitsane also listed other altcoins, especially the one that have a successful ICO.  Though voting system is also an option, they can even have an option for that coin to buy vote if the management wanted to take profit on coin voting system just what C-Cex and other exchanges doing.
Of course those who want to withdraw should be allowed to withdraw and those who want to trade can trade.There are people like me who like to keep few bitcoin on exchange for easy availability.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:56:27 AM

Of course those who want to withdraw should be allowed to withdraw and those who want to trade can trade.There are people like me who like to keep few bitcoin on exchange for easy availability.
Why you people are too ignorant to learn lessons from others life ? There were multiple incidents in which exchanged got hacked and the traders lost their capital.

If you just look for "easy availability", you might need to compromise your wealth one day or other. I am not speaking with respect to bitsane's security features. But in common, exchanges are are not wallet service providers to keep on saving with them.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:34:34 AM

Why you people are too ignorant to learn lessons from others life ? There were multiple incidents in which exchanged got hacked and the traders lost their capital.

If you just look for "easy availability", you might need to compromise your wealth one day or other. I am not speaking with respect to bitsane's security features. But in common, exchanges are are not wallet service providers to keep on saving with them.

The easy availability does not means he is keeping his entire resources on an exchange site. We all know, when it comes to trading, the difference between who will lose and who will gain could just be timing difference which is not even much. In that case, I dont see anything wrong in keeping small amount of money on an exchange so as to take advantage of opportunities that is very much time dependent...
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:28:09 PM

sugestion to incraese volume transaction
1 can submit/added new altcoin use vote/pay
2 is the new altcoin and succes ico selling contact dev to establish cooperation, added to bitsane exchanger, if the first exchanger accepted new altcoin succes ico can incraese volume transaction, and incraese new member, but must  establish cooperation with dev, because can incraese pending order buy (ask)
the first i think is good establish cooperation with timecoin from chronobank,
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:36:27 PM

Yes, I also saw that many campaigns here ask for registing on their site first before to join tha campaign. I think that would make Bitsane even more popular.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

Yes, I also saw that many campaigns here ask for registing on their site first before to join tha campaign. I think that would make Bitsane even more popular.
You are right they required to register first this campaign member and if they pay to their member through bitsane exchange then it will be better but now i already registered on bitsane exchange its very great exchange than because getting much more popularity everyday keep it up Bitsane.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:42:50 PM

I sometimes see people create threads asking about saving their bitcoins in an exchange. theb some people say such do not do that. what about bitsane? will our bitcoins be safe to keep it in bitsane?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

You are right they required to register first this campaign member and if they pay to their member through bitsane exchange then it will be better but now i already registered on bitsane exchange its very great exchange than because getting much more popularity everyday keep it up Bitsane.
And I still didn't try to exchange my bitcoins on the site. I am planning to buy new smartphone now and thinking to buy it directly with bitcoins on Amazon and to get 15% discaunt for payment in bitcoins.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:00:12 PM

One has to keep a little amount of btc online for various reasons.Even online wallets are vulnerable so you have to take this risk.If you check all campaigns run by exchanges like yobit,liqui etc,they have made it mandatory for their participants to creat an account at their respective exchanges and receive payment there.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:29:00 PM

I sometimes see people create threads asking about saving their bitcoins in an exchange. theb some people say such do not do that. what about bitsane? will our bitcoins be safe to keep it in bitsane?

What makes you think that our coins will not be safe with bitsane? Of course it would be a yes, our bitcoins will be safe on it.

Even though it is kind of new still building it's trust, I can say that we don't have to worry about those FUD.

But always remember that you should have some back up.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

What makes you think that our coins will not be safe with bitsane? Of course it would be a yes, our bitcoins will be safe on it.

Even though it is kind of new still building it's trust, I can say that we don't have to worry about those FUD.

Bitsane has all the security features it needs to have to keep your Bitcoins safe. If you are transacting and having a high value of Bitcoin then please use a desktop or local wallet. For the trading and exchanges Bitsane is safe and secure.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

You cannot command people.  If people trust the exchange, they will put all their stuff in there, same way with banks. Aside from that it is a pain to move your coins out of the exchange when you are trading.  Would you withdraw your coins when you are selling it a certain sell wall or your BTC that you would put to a buy wall to buy some coins?  Of course no, you will leave it there until your sell or buy order is fulfilled. 
sunsilk

Merit: 620

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

Bitsane has all the security features it needs to have to keep your Bitcoins safe. If you are transacting and having a high value of Bitcoin then please use a desktop or local wallet. For the trading and exchanges Bitsane is safe and secure.

Yes it should be for each bitcoin trader we should have our very own local or desktop wallet and just transfer it with bitsane whenever you will trade.

But I'm pretty sure that majority of the bitcoin people are depending and believing with the security of an exchange and leaves their bitcoin there.

And with bitsane, it's really good to see their tight security.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Exchanges are not meant to save all your bitcoins. No matter which exchange it is.  It is advised to keep your coins  save in desktop wallet.
But still bitsane exchange is good for keeping some portion of your coins which you want to exchange.
I have not heard any sort of mishap of Bitsane and it is trust worthy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Merit: 1826

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:00:22 AM

Is there an increase in trading volume compared to 8 to 12 weeks ago? If there is none then I would strongly suggest giving incentives to market makers to start trading in your site. A good incentive for them is to give special discounts of the fees incurred since they start the trades and make the exchange liquid. That will be one way to make Bitsane an attractive choice for trading.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Bitsane (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:42:17 AM

A MESSAGE FROM BITSANE

We are now approaching Atlanta, GA

Bitsane is a proud event sponsor! See you at #DistMarkets

https://distributed.com/events/markets/
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
I agree , Keeping the transaction fee or withdrawing fee low will make you have traders stay zone , Bitsane can possibly have more customers if the fee is low. Like the other exchange that I use , the exchange has a low fee thats why there are many traders who are using it and start trading their. Try to adopt that achievement bitsane team.
Fee is a source of income that generate the most revenue for the exchange sites, I think applying a low fee for a long time will not be good for bitsane except bitsane already have a lot of users. Low fee may apply at certain times, it would be better for the promotion of bitsane.
but for a promotion, I think it is a good way to invite people to try to use bitsane. besides, when bitsane have been well known, the fee could be increased little by little. because when using a fee large enough for the moment, I think many people are going away.
Now they do not have to think to increase their fees because they are in the starting stage and now they only need to advertise as much as possible and have to add more and more coins but not the shit coins they have to add all the running coins which are available on other exchanges and have a good volume of trade.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

A MESSAGE FROM BITSANE

We are now approaching Atlanta, GA

Bitsane is a proud event sponsor! See you at #DistMarkets

https://distributed.com/events/markets/
Become a sponsor for a big event like it was a good move for bitsane. Bitsane popularity will increase, and the event will be a good step for the future of bitcoin and all the crypto-currency.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: